• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly surprising as European plebs are bearing the brunt of the pain , just from the gas side alone costs already climbed past 1 trillion $

Unelected Eurocrats sanctioning own populations.:
Europe's losses due to the rejection of Russian gas reached $1 trillion

Add to that Inflation effects ,folks incomes are literally being consumed by an Ukrainian locust
Ffa61BSWIAA1w4E

It's funny that Russia is the not suffering from all the sanctions on them and the western countries that are enforcing the sanctions are.
Clown 🤡 world.
Hardly surprising as European plebs are bearing the brunt of the pain , just from the gas side alone costs already climbed past 1 trillion $

Unelected Eurocrats sanctioning own populations.:
Europe's losses due to the rejection of Russian gas reached $1 trillion

Add to that Inflation effects ,folks incomes are literally being consumed by an Ukrainian locust
Ffa61BSWIAA1w4E

It's funny that Russia is the not suffering from all the sanctions on them and the western countries that are enforcing the sanctions are.
Clown 🤡 world.
Sanctions are hurting them but less than folks imagine in the west,we are more globalized than they are aka 'we don't produce most of the shit we need' , but most importantly they defended the Rouble well against an attack.
Europe also being without much energy reserves, sanctioning energy is literally a shot in the knee.

Last edited:
Lost me at about 20 seconds in when ol dude called it “ Russia’s war on Ukraine”

Thats a dead give away.
Simplistic and narrow explanations. The so called expert states "Russians just want to kill Ukrainians" ahhhhhhhh ok! So Russia had no security concerns with NATo and the US drilling down in their backyard.

Zelenski is now cracking down on the Orthodox church, as the church doesn't want to take any sides. He's arrested his political opponents, had journalists jailed, or killed. This in't a burgeoning, it's not pre 1776 America, it's not even post war Japan or Germany. It's a fucking corrupt, authoritarian regime powered by the EU and WEF Soros clowns.

Saw a house with Ukraine Christmas lights. I’ll go out on a limb and bet they aren’t Ukrainian, it’ll be some other bandwagon next year.

Reactions: Bender
Simplistic and narrow explanations. The so called expert states "Russians just want to kill Ukrainians" ahhhhhhhh ok! So Russia had no security concerns with NATo and the US drilling down in their backyard.

Zelenski is now cracking down on the Orthodox church, as the church doesn't want to take any sides. He's arrested his political opponents, had journalists jailed, or killed. This in't a burgeoning, it's not pre 1776 America, it's not even post war Japan or Germany. It's a fucking corrupt, authoritarian regime powered by the EU and WEF Soros clowns.
Yeah any one who calls it “ Russia's war on Ukraine” likely is SELLING that narrow perspective, repeated over and over by the majority of western news outlets. Cnn, Msn, usa today, abc nbc... who all literally verbatim repeat the same diatribe which basically boils down to extremely biased propaganda of the Russian boogie man.

Completely ignorant or purposely covering up any wrong doing on their or those who’s narative they are sellings, part.

One could very easily call this NATO’s war on Ukraine. How much of pre 2014’s Ukrainian Infrastructure has been destroyed by NATO’s weapons fired by Ukrainians?

Or Joe Bidens war against Eastern Ukrainian independence.

Reactions: wade2big
Some of what I have watched from the foreign legion and a few others are pretty fucked up. Shit for tactics, lack of planning, little to no Intel, no support for when shit hits the fan, commanders with WW1 tactics and more. The biggest thing is the Russian tactics of not engaging but rather falling back and shelling the shit out of the uke's.
Hes definitely biased. And talks like a fag.. I aint found a youtube channel yet besides Col Mcgregor that aint all "UkRaInE iS WiNnIng!!" ...
But he gets ahold of some solid helmet cam combat footage thats hard to find.

The biggest thing is the Russian tactics of not engaging but rather falling back and shelling the shit out of the uke's.

DTIC ADA089419: Never Send an Infantryman Where You Can Send an Artillery Shell.​

by Defense Technical Information Center

Publication date 1980-06-01Topics DTIC Archive, Stone,Thomas R, ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA, *ARMY OPERATIONS, *MILITARY TACTICS, EUROPE, COMBAT EFFECTIVENESS, INFANTRY, BATTLEFIELDS, BIBLIOGRAPHIES,Collection dticarchive; additional_collectionsLanguage English

so it looks like ukraine was supposed to happen when hillary won...and so it goes...

so it looks like ukraine was supposed to happen when hillary won...and so it goes...

absolutely. Obastard set it up and Hillary was supposed to spike the ball.

that's why the whole notion of "Russian aggression" is such bullshit. this was NWO geopolitical maneuvering from the start, with the end goal of destroying Russia as an independent nation.

What disgusts me is that the United States has been usurped by these NWO bastards who use our military and our national wealth to conquer the world for their own benefit, while systematically dismantling our sovereignty at home and turning us into a 3rd world nation. nothing they do benefits the American citizen.

Well yes, naturally. The Russians took Crimea when Obummer was in, the rest was to follow under Hildabeast. This is why they waited 4 years for Trump to get out of office to start this shit.

Hes definitely biased. And talks like a fag.. I aint found a youtube channel yet besides Col Mcgregor that aint all "UkRaInE iS WiNnIng!!" ...
But he gets ahold of some solid helmet cam combat footage thats hard to find.

I can watch a video and understand it without him stopping it every second to explain what I am seeing........

And he is a putz.

Whoops
Probably caused by inexperienced people who did not know the proper maintenance procedure while the experienced people got caught in Putin's pressgang roundups in the hinterlands and getting killed in the invasion of Ukraine :)

Sieg Heil, Putin!

Some of what I have watched from the foreign legion and a few others are pretty fucked up. Shit for tactics, lack of planning, little to no Intel, no support for when shit hits the fan, commanders with WW1 tactics and more. The biggest thing is the Russian tactics of not engaging but rather falling back and shelling the shit out of the uke's.
Honestly I dont think it'd be a big exaggeration to say WW1-era Britain or Germany could/would take on current-day Ukraine. Or at least give them a major run for their money.
But yes sir the lack of planning/intel seems pervasive across the entire force. Some of the Ukr SF groups are pretty solid when it comes to small unit tactics(maybe all the $$ and CIA training is starting to pay off for those who actually received it..?), but even those few SF groups that actually are fairly competent, from what I've seen: cas-evacs are done on fckn foot LOL. I think just like with the French Foreign Legion, the Ukr Foreign Legion gets a lot of fugitives and guys out on bail dodging prison. Seen quite a few vids of Ukr foreign volunteers acting like a band of armed robbers, looting homes, sometimes even getting in altercations with other soldiers who are chewing them out to quit stealing shit. And the fighting positions used by regular leg infantry are atrocious. Pics of German trenches from WW1 are worlds better than a lot of the fighting positions currently being used by Ukr troops.
And the disparity in arty is absolutely massive. Anytime a Ukr soldier so much as takes a single potshot, you can bet $ his position is about to be shelled into Bolivian. The only (effective) arty Ukr seems to have is some mortars here and there, and then the M777's and HIMARS/MLRS they've received from the west. And those are obviously precious to them and consequently reserved for only extremely important targets that will affect the battlefield in the big picture. The only airpower they have seems to be civvie drones modified to drop mortar rounds. Its plain to see 70% or more of the money, weapons they've received from the west is pocketed by the higher-ups/laundered back to American politics, and the weapons sold. I.e. despite pouring in mega-billions into Ukr, the frontline troops are mostly massively under-equipped, under-trained, under-supported, etc. I'm surprised Russia hasn't targeted the training/processing centers where foreign volunteers are processed in. They're almost COMPLETELY undefended. A single determined platoon of spetsnaz could wipe out a lot of these foreign volunteer processing bases and consequently deter any newcomers.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Probably caused by inexperienced people who did not know the proper maintenance procedure while the experienced people got caught in Putin's pressgang roundups in the hinterlands and getting killed in the invasion of Ukraine :)

Sieg Heil, Putin!
This post^^ was approved(err.. sponsored?) by Pfizer.

We need a new Hulk Hogan meme @Bender for all the trolls who sound vaccinated.

I still hope they both lose. The sooner the better. But we all know that quick violent wars that are a thing of the past. Long endless money pits are here to stay

#1. Not starving Americans, or Americans worrying about heating their homes this winter. Not 100K Fentanyl deaths from an open border. Not out of control inflation. Nope Ukraine.

I still hope they both lose. The sooner the better. But we all know that quick violent wars that are a thing of the past. Long endless money pits are here to stay
Just curious.. why would you want Russia to lose?
They're one of the last great stands of Christianity in the entire world. Fighting against woke-lib NATO encroachment. A western-led destruction of Russia only accelerates a truly global takeover by the satanist/luciferin WEF.

I just hope a ceasefire is negotiated sooner than later. Im sure plenty veterans and other foreign volunteers are going to Ukr to "help" with the best intentions.. and just because they're ignorant and tricked by our media into believing "Russia bad", I dont condemn them for that. Not one more single soldier should have to die for Klaus Schwab and George Soros' little game of command & conquer.

#1. Not starving Americans, or Americans worrying about heating their homes this winter. Not 100K Fentanyl deaths from an open border. Not out of control inflation. Nope Ukraine.
The US Gov took in about 4.5 Trillion in Taxes this year. Spent around 6.5 Trillion...

Any one here operate their personal finances in this type of deficit?

fuck that useless cocksucker too. number one priority, bullshit.
this is what it's all about. all the fake elections and complicity between parties. it's all about control and no accountability. they will tell you what your priorities are, and you have no say in it.

the decline was a gradual slope for decades. barely noticeable from one year to the next.

now? it's a bullet train straight to hell.

fuck that useless cocksucker too. number one priority, bullshit.
this is what it's all about. all the fake elections and complicity between parties. it's all about control and no accountability. they will tell you what your priorities are, and you have no say in it.

the decline was a gradual slope for decades. barely noticeable from one year to the next.
now? it's a bullet train straight to hell.

Speeding up Like a Bullet Train, be correct ... LOL . they may be pathological lying Grifters, but not stupid . The top Rep. and Dem. Party that are in the Beltway loop are working it as fast as they can to make the cushion-$$$ needed to stay afloat . They all see exactly what coming down the road, because they are All contributing with making what is coming .

Honestly I dont think it'd be a big exaggeration to say WW1-era Britain or Germany could/would take on current-day Ukraine. Or at least give them a major run for their money.
But yes sir the lack of planning/intel seems pervasive across the entire force. Some of the Ukr SF groups are pretty solid when it comes to small unit tactics(maybe all the $$ and CIA training is starting to pay off for those who actually received it..?), but even those few SF groups that actually are fairly competent, from what I've seen: cas-evacs are done on fckn foot LOL. I think just like with the French Foreign Legion, the Ukr Foreign Legion gets a lot of fugitives and guys out on bail dodging prison. Seen quite a few vids of Ukr foreign volunteers acting like a band of armed robbers, looting homes, sometimes even getting in altercations with other soldiers who are chewing them out to quit stealing shit. And the fighting positions used by regular leg infantry are atrocious. Pics of German trenches from WW1 are worlds better than a lot of the fighting positions currently being used by Ukr troops.
And the disparity in arty is absolutely massive. Anytime a Ukr soldier so much as takes a single potshot, you can bet $ his position is about to be shelled into Bolivian. The only (effective) arty Ukr seems to have is some mortars here and there, and then the M777's and HIMARS/MLRS they've received from the west. And those are obviously precious to them and consequently reserved for only extremely important targets that will affect the battlefield in the big picture. The only airpower they have seems to be civvie drones modified to drop mortar rounds. Its plain to see 70% or more of the money, weapons they've received from the west is pocketed by the higher-ups/laundered back to American politics, and the weapons sold. I.e. despite pouring in mega-billions into Ukr, the frontline troops are mostly massively under-equipped, under-trained, under-supported, etc. I'm surprised Russia hasn't targeted the training/processing centers where foreign volunteers are processed in. They're almost COMPLETELY undefended. A single determined platoon of spetsnaz could wipe out a lot of these foreign volunteer processing bases and consequently deter any newcomers.

Forgetful Coyote said:
shelled into Bolivian.

:p

:ROFLMAO: :poop:

Ploesti revisited? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
we're just playing the role of abusive boyfriend that we've done since 1945. Snip their nuts, destroy their culture, make them ashamed of their history, and tell them what to do all the time. "Pay up Germany, who cares if you need gas for your national well being. You will do what we tell you! .....And we will do what Soros, Schwab, and the Rothschilds tell us..... " No worries though, in 20 years there won't be any real Germans left. Just Turks, Syrians, and other assorted refugees who we've forced into a dominant position in their society.

It's almost as if Theodore N. Kaufman was put in charge of the Germany account since the end of WW2.

we're just playing the role of abusive boyfriend that we've done since 1945. Snip their nuts, destroy their culture, make them ashamed of their history, and tell them what to do all the time. "Pay up Germany, who cares if you need gas for your national well being. You will do what we tell you! .....And we will do what Soros, Schwab, and the Rothschilds tell us..... " No worries though, in 20 years there won't be any real Germans left. Just Turks, Syrians, and other assorted refugees who we've forced into a dominant position in their society.

It's almost as if Theodore N. Kaufman was put in charge of the Germany account since the end of WW2.
at what point can Germany tell NATO to go fk themselves, we are out......
It won't happen, because all the NWO's are in power.. but, just wondering outloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.