• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ask the Germans about this. Most German heavy tank losses between 1943 and 1945 were due to breakdown or fuel shortages; far fewer to shot damage. yet in retreat fighting, that constitutes the total loss of a tank. And troops under fire are typically unlikely to carry out self-destruction of the vehicle. So these things are going to fall into Russian hands. The UK is poor enough; now they are funding Russian R&D.

This is yet another example of a process which is disastrous for the nation being exploited - the UK - by the individuals who couldn't give a shit -the NWO/NATO

ask the Germans about this. Most German heavy tank losses between 1943 and 1945 were due to breakdown or fuel shortages; far fewer to shot damage. yet in retreat fighting, that constitutes the total loss of a tank. And troops under fire are typically unlikely to carry out self-destruction of the vehicle. So these things are going to fall into Russian hands. The UK is poor enough; now they are funding Russian R&D.

This is yet another example of a process which is disastrous for the nation being exploited - the UK - by the individuals who couldn't give a shit -the NWO/NATO
Brits will never use them - might as well put them to use before they rust away.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
Brits will never use them - might as well put them to use before they rust away.
yeah, the nukes too. back in my day we saw the stupidity of that thinking.

YARN | ...was becoming self-defeating. A weapon unused is a useless ...

The European NATO countries downsized their militaries until they are inconsequential. Offering tanks by the dozen is a mere gesture and more virtue signaling than strategy.
The EU will use the members stolen monies to build their own army/mechanized.
Then the members who have given up theirs/didn't have much to begin with will be under their heel.

R

Last edited:
Seems like a constitutional crisis that nobody will acknowledge. Let’s all play pretend like it hasn’t happened.
Constitutional crisis?

You are living in Orwell's Oceania now. There aint no Constitution here. And to paraphrase Zappa, as our rulers get increasingly tired of maintaining the illusion, the curtain is going to slip more and more until you finally see the brick wall at the back of the theater.

Constitutional crisis?

You are living in Orwell's Oceania now. There aint no Constitution here. And to paraphrase Zappa, as our rulers get increasingly tired of maintaining the illusion, the curtain is going to slip more and more until you finally see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
I understand that completely. When you see me mention the constitution or any of that nature it is only to give those with their head up their ass something to relate to. Say the truth too bluntly and most people clam up and the discussion is over. Weak minds. Most people are brainwashed statist and will never see gov’t for what it is and always has been.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
More NASA U-2 activity over upstate NY. Similar to before, with a NASA/Goddard (Navy) P-3 Orion tracking far below (60,000 feet and 20,0000 feet)

Danged if I can figure out what's going on, but it sure seems strange. This time it's cross border, stretching up into Canada. Crummy weather again. Maybe it's some kind of recon asset for when satellites can't see very well? (Due to weather).

Ukraine in general seems mostly overcast through winter:

This site has some weather visualization tools I've never seen before:

Definitely worth a bookmark.

Gives useful comparisons to US citizens (Kiev similar to Montrose PA, between Scranton and Binghamton)

Never seen average wind speed and direction by hour over the year plotted before:

Anyway, seeing how TPTB seem determined to have WWIII starting in the Ukraine, bet weather resources are going full-tilt. Are these U-2 / P-3 flights over meteorologically similar areas connected? They so far have overflown Ft. Drum at least twice, don't know what Canadian .mil sites are nearby, nor have checked NOTAMS.

Plug in your favorite city and have a look at that weather site.

"I'll take expensive gas, no borders, world war 3, terrible economy, selling our SPR to China and freedoms stripped

over mean tweets, prosperity, peace, and an SPR full of fuel."

Says 50% of voters.
85 million voters supposedly.... At this point the PsyOp has had tremendous effect. If you have not woken up by now then one is certainly doomed to spend the rest of their lives as a simple NPC, walking around regurgitating the latest narrative.
Good article, perhaps Rand has some sway still with the Pentagon, but ultimately It's probably up to the WEF and good people at BlackRock.

A very ugly article, but worth reading non the less.

Warning: it may crush your optimism.

A very ugly article, but worth reading non the less.

Warning: it may crush your optimism.

yeah, I'm going to walk away from the theological discussion in the other thread, but I'll say here.....start to get right with God, because we're all going to meet Him soon.

yeah, I'm going to walk away from the theological discussion in the other thread, but I'll say here.....start to get right with God, because we're all going to meet Him soon.
I really do not like the fact that you are probably correct. I am holding out with just a little bit of hope, the future is not written, however this administration has done a great job of fucking everything up.

Article:
There is zero chance – and I mean zero – not point anything, that Russia could ever militarily defeat NATO in a conventional sense. It’s a physical impossibility. They’re just struggling even now to defeat Ukrainians in part of the Donbas, their next-door neighbor, so they certainly couldn’t take on a 30 member NATO military alliance; they know that.

“So the only way they can defend against NATO, is through nuclear weapons, of course,” he explained. “So if we try to think we’re going to trigger Article 5 and not trigger nuclear war. I mean, we’re just insane and fooling ourselves.”

Article:
There is zero chance – and I mean zero – not point anything, that Russia could ever militarily defeat NATO in a conventional sense. It’s a physical impossibility. They’re just struggling even now to defeat Ukrainians in part of the Donbas, their next-door neighbor, so they certainly couldn’t take on a 30 member NATO military alliance; they know that.

“So the only way they can defend against NATO, is through nuclear weapons, of course,” he explained. “So if we try to think we’re going to trigger Article 5 and not trigger nuclear war. I mean, we’re just insane and fooling ourselves.”

So backed into that corner, does Russia use tactical nukes, in which case we'll feel justified in nuking Moscow and evey Russian launcher, or does Russia shoot their thermonuclear wad, betting that the US won't launch everything they have, because China would then be the world's #1 nuclear superpower?

Note: I don't believe for a nanosecond that China hasn't been cranking out nukes faster than any country in history.

Extra-credit question: who bugs out of DC/NYC/London if it looks like nuclear game time is say, <24 hours away? POTUS at this point has to be considered highly expendable by his handlers. In fact, he might have more value to the WEF/DNC/whoever as a martyr. If they could pin an untimely demise on Putin or the villain-du-jour, they (in their minds) gain some moral carte blanche to do as they please (which they do anyway). So they'd leave him in the WH, possibly even plop him outside in the Rose Guardian as the commie missiles hurtled towards their final fission-fusion fate. There are peeps in power who I would expect to quietly take sudden trips to somewhere far away, maybe Tierra del Fuego or similar. Wish I had a list of their Gulfstream tail numbers to watch for sudden bugoutage.

Tldr: who or what is the canary in the coal mine for imminent nuclear uh-oh time?

Once enemy birds are in the air, can you afford to NOT launch yours?

China & Russia may both be playing each other to take the major hit of attacking the US mainland ultimately.

At what point will someone decide that it is better to do a strategic first strike against both countries rather than risk them attacking us first?

Russia has a nuke torpedo that would not fly but would travel underwater to theoretically hit the eastern seaboard.

Anyone else feel like at this stage of maturity in humankind, we're like a bunch of immature 12-year-olds playing with matches in a barn full of dry hay, arguing over small insignificant issues having little real belief that we could ever get hurt?

I feel like we are here because the leaders of the world/elites are a bunch of sociopathic greedy loons that couldn't care less about "the people".

I truly believe if you took a semi-random person from each country, USA, China, Russia

A working class father with children, maybe grandchildren that works or has worked a full time job, maybe served in his military. And put them together at a table with translators as the leaders of their country. We would have a very different scenario than we do now.

I know, I know... wishful thinking. But I can't help but think about the young men lost in this conflict and others sent to their deaths by people looking to enrich themselves without a care for the sons of the common man. So frustrating.

Last edited:
Maybe.. just maybe. if people didn’t believe in an “afterlife” they would not be in such a rush to fuck this one up.

Tldr: who or what is the canary in the coal mine for imminent nuclear uh-oh time?
Top of the public food chain would be any of the NWO/WEF goons. However, they may untrackable or spoofed asdb at that time.

As to where they go?

- immerse themselves in benign population centers. Watch for a rash of humanitarian trips to underprivileged minorities.

-inderground bunkers. Iron mountain, Cheyenne, Switzerland, etc. You won't find out when this happens.

Epstein's main island aka Antarctica. Since they will be invisible, watch for lack of flights/NFZs. Also pay attention to a flurry of simultaneous NFZs over military bases as the elite are given priority for departure.

The ones that will be visible are the expendables that were 'promised' club membership for their sedition/treason. Think Pence, Bolton, Kavanaugh, etc. If they all happen to 'vacation' or campaign in unlikely places, pay attention.

We are more danger of a blast from the DS than from foreign powers. They use these events control us.

-Haarp
-money failure. -think stock market crash-
-bombings
-airplane hijackings
-airplane terrorism such as WTC

As each one is used it loses effectiveness. A plane in the wtc today would only make people question the government, not rally public opinion for less freedom under the guise of safety.

They only have a couple moves left.

-Water. Difficult to coordinate all municipalities at the same time.
-Food. They are prepping for this.
-Mass cyber outages. Prepping
-Climate lockdowns. Prepping
-or the ultimate, Nuclear War

Putin will likely be looking for retribution over mass civilian casualties. Actions by him would likely target military installations, public infrastructure, or the locations of NWO elites. He has satellites and radar that can ignore spoofed adsb data. He'll know where they are if he wants to. These events will be downplayed by the media as industrial accidents or rouge terrorists.

A Nuke commissioned by the deep state will be covered by the media as Russia Russia Russia.
it will also be prefaced by flight of the elites as well as a mass dumping of stocks related to retail, entertainment, etc. And a huge buy-up of MIC and fossil fuels.

tldr: you won't recognize the canary till it's too late, and don't trust your government.

snip…

I feel like we are here because the leaders of the world/elites are a bunch of sociopathic greedy loons that couldn't care less about "the people".

I truly believe if you took a semi-random person from each country, USA, China, Russia

A working class father with children, maybe grandchildren that works or has worked a full time job, maybe served in his military. And put them together at a table with translators as the leaders of their country. We would have a very different scenario than we do now.

I know, I know... wishful thinking. But I can't help but think about the young men lost in this conflict and others sent to their deaths by people looking to enrich themselves without a care for the sons of the common man. So frustrating.
I agree with your criteria except for the “serve in his military” part. You don’t want a man who chose to trust his gov’t enough to sign over his free will to it. You want men at the table that absolutely despises the system that preys upon and indoctrinates the people and is bringing us closer to the end you allude to.

So backed into that corner, does Russia use tactical nukes, in which case we'll feel justified in nuking Moscow and evey Russian launcher, or does Russia shoot their thermonuclear wad, betting that the US won't launch everything they have, because China would then be the world's #1 nuclear superpower?

Note: I don't believe for a nanosecond that China hasn't been cranking out nukes faster than any country in history.

Extra-credit question: who bugs out of DC/NYC/London if it looks like nuclear game time is say, <24 hours away? POTUS at this point has to be considered highly expendable by his handlers. In fact, he might have more value to the WEF/DNC/whoever as a martyr. If they could pin an untimely demise on Putin or the villain-du-jour, they (in their minds) gain some moral carte blanche to do as they please (which they do anyway). So they'd leave him in the WH, possibly even plop him outside in the Rose Guardian as the commie missiles hurtled towards their final fission-fusion fate. There are peeps in power who I would expect to quietly take sudden trips to somewhere far away, maybe Tierra del Fuego or similar. Wish I had a list of their Gulfstream tail numbers to watch for sudden bugoutage.

First strike wont be telegraphed so as to keep the offsetting ICBMs in silos as long as possible. If it happens it will be out of the blue.

Reactions: Ltcg
I really do not like the fact that you are probably correct. I am holding out with just a little bit of hope, the future is not written, however this administration has done a great job of fucking everything up.
that is not accidental, it is agenda driven.

considering those people are all satanists, nobody should think that they do anything to make the world a better place, not even accidentally. From the moment of creation, Lucifer's goal was to corrupt and ruin the human race. And that plan has never changed for satan or those who threw in their lot against God. Everything they do is steal, destroy, and kill.

There will be no global thermonuclear war.

The International banksters are going to let the air out of the west soon. You can see Russia preparing for this with the BRICS partnerships and confederacies with China and various Islamic nations.

As lop sided as things seem right now, Russia will come out of this strengthened and the US weakened. It is the banksters plan to deflate the west.

What we are witnessing is the catalyst to a "multi polar" world order.

Are you ready?

"So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount,
and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south
shall not withstand, neither his chosen people,
neither shall there be any strength to withstand."

Did we ever find out if something is going on in ukraine?
Large scale Nerf & LARPing event.

Apparently given the huge surplus of Soviet/Russian camo and equipment available on the cheap- there are two sides to this once-in-a-lifetime LARPing event.

Russian side vs NON-Russian side aka "NATO" and any random gear from anywhere you can muster up

They're using fake Soviet era tanks, and now they're adding in a few UK, German, and American tanks into the mix.

Apparently, the hosts of the event will have a few flybys with mock F16s overhead and some fireworks as "anti-aircraft" missiles.

There are a TON of drones flying overhead as people are using them to document and watch the event via screen.

Some of the drones are losing connection/out of battery and have fallen on a few of the LARPers and this is being called "kamikaze" or "drone" or "loitering munitions" to add to the realism.

somebody recently took a few circuit boards from 3 kitchen aid stand mixers and glued them onto the bottom of an aluminum thermos bottle and is calling it a "captured HIMARS missile control system"

Those LARPers... so creative and entertaining. If I had cool Crye Precision cammies and the most expensive helmets/NODS/PC/kit on the market I would join them for fun. Sadly I am a poors, and will have to stick to only reading about this exciting LARPing event on my phone.

1675092017420.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BytorJr
Article:

While that is correct in principle; a BJJ black belt walking the streets secure in his ass kicking ability gets crushed by a 100 pound meth chick driving a stolen ‘98 Cavalier. Many people nowadays are thinking like autistics because it’s easier and less scary, not because it predicts the future well.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Not Ukraine, but in the vein of oddball aircraft, here's a Canadian black recon plane putting around just north of the border:

That stretched snoot is a hallmark of sigint/elint birds. Plus it's black. Ottawa up to no good I'll bet.

142805-canadian-armed-forces-de-havilland-canada-ct-142-dash-8-dhc-8-102_PlanespottersNet_848928_a9b9101ccb_o.jpg

100% for entertainment value. Do not draw any "truth" from this. I can't even confirm that is an Abrams, though I would guess it is the version without the "special herbs & spices armor". Literal dumpster fire.

Fyi most tanks don't take hits to the back very well however what I saw on that pic is the armor doing 100% what it was designed to do when hit from that angle.... The ammunition magazine blast doors on the back blew vertically discharging the heat and blast upward away from the inner turret.

Would not be surprised if that crew was okay at least from that hit..... Getting out safely under fire however as the halon system triggers.....

Not Ukraine, but in the vein of oddball aircraft, here's a Canadian black recon plane putting around just north of the border:

That stretched snoot is a hallmark of sigint/elint birds. Plus it's black. Ottawa up to no good I'll bet.

142805-canadian-armed-forces-de-havilland-canada-ct-142-dash-8-dhc-8-102_PlanespottersNet_848928_a9b9101ccb_o.jpg
With Trudeau in charge I'm sure they are not looking for anything that the average Canadian gives a shit about. The Men I knew when I lived there would not like Trudeau either one of them

Article:

Are you sure? Germany took the peace dividend along with Brits and all the others. How many units and equipment actually remain and in combat ready status - not rusting in a motor pool. What if Russia says "F it", rotates its main effort focus from Ukraine, executes just a holding action with Ukraine, and launches primary assault into Germany with conventional ground attack with air cover. How much combat power does Germany and other NATO countries have to stop a focused ground assault? When was the last REFORGER? How long (months?) to get US Heavy Divisions into fight?

I worked with our European NATO allies in Iraq - they were bragging about their participation. The Brits rotated out every 30 days. Other countries provided 1 or 2 liaison officers and called those combat troops. They are a joke.

PS: some will say we will threaten to use nukes - what if the Russians call that bluff? We willing to risk MADD for Germany, etc. today?

Reactions: smola and kortik
Are you sure? Germany took the peace dividend along with Brits and all the others. How many units and equipment actually remain and in combat ready status - not rusting in a motor pool. What if Russia says "F it", rotates its main effort focus from Ukraine, executes just a holding action with Ukraine, and launches primary assault into Germany with conventional ground attack with air cover. How much combat power does Germany and other NATO countries have to stop a focused ground assault? When was the last REFORGER? How long (months?) to get US Heavy Divisions into fight?
This is a work of fiction, Russia has shown no interest in moving into Western Europe let alone Poland, they have made countless attempts at peace negotiations going back 20 years. NATO and the US have been the aggressors for years now, it's amazing how the media has hidden this fact. Russia knows there would be no way to march into Germany with the extensive air cover the other countries sport. Every seasoned non MSM advisor, and think-tank has said as much, at this point it is obvious that Russia will try to shore up the Donbass, possibly get all the way to the Dieneper and hold their ground until a pro Russian government is established.

Last edited:
This is a work of fiction, Russia has shown no interest in moving into Western Europe let alone Poland, they have made countless attempts at peace negotiations going back 20 years. NATO and the US have been the aggressors for years now, it's amazing how the media has hidden this fact. Russia knows there would be no way to march into Germany with the extensive air cover the other countries sport. Every seasoned non MSM advisor, and think-tank has said as much, at this point it is obvious that Russia will try to shore up the Donbass, possibly get all the way to the Dieneper and hold their ground until a pro Russian government is established.
There is a difference in "could not" and "would not". How many of these "seasoned experts" saw the final Afghanistan debacle or - if they did - were unwilling to tell the ugly truth that the MIC and their political allies drug out a war for decades to maximize profits and payouts.

There is a difference in "could not" and "would not". How many of these "seasoned experts" saw the final Afghanistan debacle or - if they did - were unwilling to tell the ugly truth that the MIC and their political allies drug out a war for decades to maximize profits and payouts.
there aren't many people here still supporting the proxy war, but in other forums, the nazi fanboys call any mention of other wars "strawman arguments" or red herrings.

That Whole “Russian Bot” Thing was a Gigantic Hoax​

1.THREAD: Twitter Files #15
MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD pic.twitter.com/bLRpDpuWql
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) January 27, 2023

3.“Falsely accuses a bunch of legitimate right-leaning accounts of being Russian bots.” pic.twitter.com/EHRWACkZu4

5.These are quotes by Twitter executives about Hamilton 68, a digital “dashboard” that claimed to track Russian influence and was the source of hundreds if not thousands of mainstream print and TV news stories in the Trump years. pic.twitter.com/KzCVBCm1hv

What’s going on here @SecureDemocracy?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 27, 2023

RT:
The US think tank Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD) sought to clarify its activities on Friday, after internal Twitter messages published the same day by journalist Matt Taibbi called into question the accuracy of its “Russian bot” dashboard, Hamilton68.
The released communications show employees knew many of the listed accounts on the dashboard were neither Russians, nor bots. ASD is now seeking to recast Hamilton68 as a “nuanced” tool misinterpreted by reporters.
The creators of the dashboard, which once claimed to track over 600 Kremlin-linked accounts to provide the West with an authentic window on Russian “influence operations,” published a statement on Friday insisting Hamilton68 never pretended the accounts it monitored took their orders from Moscow – only that they were “wittingly or unwittingly” amplifying Russian narratives.
Advised by a bipartisan panel consisting of Weekly Standard editor and Iraq war proponent Bill Kristol, Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, and former US ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul, the ASD launched the dashboard in 2017 “to track Russian disinformation on Twitter,” according to its website. Hamilton68’s primary architect, former FBI agent Clint Watts, admitted the following year he was “not convinced on this bot thing.”
The group blamed “members of the media, pundits and even some lawmakers” for failing to include the necessary context explaining that Hamilton68’s conclusions weren’t drawn from real Russian bots, even though its own advisory committee members are on record in 2017 claiming “Moscow used [the accounts included in Hamilton68] to discredit the FBI…to attack ABC news…to critique the Obama administration…and to warn about violence by immigrants.”

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Finland bravely defies evil Russian influence by defending New America's NATO values:

Finland made a special show of virtue signaling to the transgender community by showcasing a 59-year-old transgender farmer who bore the country’s flag during the opening ceremony for the European Figure Skating Championships in Espoo, Finland, on Wednesday.

The skater, Minna-Maaria Antikainen, previously known as Markku-Pekka Antikainen, is a 59-year-old biological male who suddenly came out as trans a few years ago and decided to take up figure skating. During the ceremony, Antikainen delivered a sort of shaky, slow-motion spin around the ice, then fell and could not get up until a young woman skated over to offer a helping hand.

Reactions: khel
Finland bravely defies evil Russian influence by defending New America's NATO values:

Finland made a special show of virtue signaling to the transgender community by showcasing a 59-year-old transgender farmer who bore the country’s flag during the opening ceremony for the European Figure Skating Championships in Espoo, Finland, on Wednesday.

The skater, Minna-Maaria Antikainen, previously known as Markku-Pekka Antikainen, is a 59-year-old biological male who suddenly came out as trans a few years ago and decided to take up figure skating. During the ceremony, Antikainen delivered a sort of shaky, slow-motion spin around the ice, then fell and could not get up until a young woman skated over to offer a helping hand.

He's got to be spinning in his grave now.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.