• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the OP.

NO, theres nothing going on in Ukraine. Its all a fucking lie to steal your tax dollar. In fact Ukraine does not exist. It's all a fucking lie.
to be sure, the people who have been stealing elections, incrementally taking your freedom and financial self-determination more and more every year, locking you down, killing your parents with covid, banning your guns, attacking your culture and traditions, hatecriming your religion, outsourcing your jobs, brainwashing your children, and implementing policies which make life virtually unaffordable for many average americans......

......well, they're just telling you the truth here with this Ukraine stuff, and what's more, they're doing it all for you. So love you some Big Brother and get aboard the neocon train. next stop, full Communism.

Reactions: smola
Sounds like you have skin in the game, little biased perhaps? You see, my only point is America should stay the fuck out of others regional disputes, or at least stick to its sphere of influence.

But what's your point? Fact is on this occasion the Russians were baited into this position, there would be no invasion if it were not for US intervention, that is indisputable, unless someone was an "ignoramus." So....trying to conflate Georgia and South Ossetia as some example of Ukraine, or some fictitious ramblings regarding 1939 Finland and pre war internet is absurd. What's almost as absurd is comparing modern Russia with the USSR. Now I get it, the Soviets created a lot of deep seeded and possibly deserved generational hatred, Poland comes to mind, and Russians are paying for the sins of their fathers are they not?

Gee let's play that game, shall we?

Iran...check
Iraq....check
Syria....check
Afghanistan....check
Panama....check
Guatamala....check
South Vietnam....check
Chili....check
Grenada...check

You see, anyone can make a list.
you missed Cuba.. oh that's right.. asshole pulled air support or they could of won.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
1675322456067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Have you ever been to war? Ever lived in a country ravaged by war?
You don’t have to be in war to care more about your country than so one else’s.

Everyone gets all high and mighty about Ukraine.

There is no choice, you can only chose;

1. Let putin take ukraine
2. Help Ukraine out with money and weapons

Which do you think is better?

Don’t come back with some explanation of what and how you would do it different, you can only choose 1.

If you think it’s better to have Putin take Ukraine, you either lying to yourself of you don’t get it.

Reactions: Maggot
And some really telling comments have been made which show exactly what kind of vampires the neocons are.

despite how bad Ukraine is, I think it's a travesty that they are being bled dry. I'd rather see their leaders hung up from lampposts and an immediate ceasefire and negotiated settlement.

Those tyrants who are working in conjunction with the evil people running our government are sending off someone's sons and fathers to the slaughter. While they are shopping. And that is monstrous. Anyone who *wants* to kill off a generation of Russians at the expense of a generation of Ukrainians is a psychopath.

And anyone who thinks that ruining our economy by supporting all this bloodshed in order to bleed our rivals dry, in order to enact some neocon Pax Americana policy which is irrelevant to real American citizens is somehow "worth it", is insane.
Do you think Putin will stop at Ukraine?

How many Ukrainians casualties did you expect if Russia was allowed to take the entire Ukraine with out US help?

Do you think Russia would keep expanding like Putin has said, or they will just magically stop at Ukraine?

Yes the Ukrainian govt is corrupt, yes its leaders are funneling money, yes there are people getting rich off this.

All of that is irrelevant, compared to not having a buffer country between Russia and nato allies in Eastern Europe.

No one wants Russian and American guard towers looking at each other again.

Don’t come back with some explanation of what and how you would do it different, you can only choose 1.

If you think it’s better to have Putin take Ukraine, you either lying to yourself of you don’t get it.

Let Putin take Ukraine.

Your mental acuity is in serious doubt I'm sorry to say.

I'm tired of fools.

It's gotten us to a very bad spot to suffer you kindly.

Let Putin take Ukraine.

Your mental acuity is in serious doubt I'm sorry to say.

I'm tired of fools.

It's gotten us to a very bad spot to suffer you kindly.

there about 7/8 more countries that they used used to “own” in that area

Do you draw a line in the sand?

If so At which country?

What’s your reasoning for letting “some go”?

Would you fund any of those countries with defense $?

What criteria made you choose that one to “save”?

Would you fund a nato partner defense?

Would you increase us troops and defense spending if Russia was now boardering a nato country like Poland?

Reactions: Maggot
Anyone in this post advocating for Ukrainian intervention is pure fool unless they can back it up with photos from their dugout and their issued AK.

Probably the easiest and cheapest place to get to right now if you volunteer to fight there.

What keeps you here as you advocate for policies that will send others?

If so At which country?

Would you increase us troops and defense spending if Russia was now boardering a nato country like Poland?

The only bordering is NATO forcing itself on Russia.

You are a child.

Time to grow up.

If so At which country?

Who are we to decide “letting go”?

Is it yours to let go?

You sound……..vaccinated.

Do you think Putin will stop at Ukraine?

How many Ukrainians casualties did you expect if Russia was allowed to take the entire Ukraine with out US help?

Do you think Russia would keep expanding like Putin has said, or they will just magically stop at Ukraine?

Yes the Ukrainian govt is corrupt, yes its leaders are funneling money, yes there are people getting rich off this.

All of that is irrelevant, compared to not having a buffer country between Russia and nato allies in Eastern Europe.

No one wants Russian and American guard towers looking at each other again.
This is a great argument for....
If we don't fight then there. We will have to fight them here!!

Anyone in this post advocating for Ukrainian intervention is pure fool unless they can back it up with photos from their dugout and their issued AK.

Probably the easiest and cheapest place to get to right now if you volunteer to fight there.

What keeps you here as you advocate for policies that will send others?
They are there fighting and dying already.

I’m not sending anyone anywhere.

You want to fight I’ll give you a weapon

You want to stand down, I’ll stop sending.

They are there fighting and dying already.

I’m not sending anyone anywhere.

You want to fight I’ll give you a weapon

You want to stand down, I’ll stop sending.
You just have no ability to introspective thought.

You view the world and comment but detach yourself from your statements.

It’s bizarre, it’s how neocons think.

They advocate but never put themselves in the place of their policies.

You speak from a high place from which you view the world detatched.

I bet you use the term “those people” frequently.

Who are we to decide “letting go”?

Is it yours to let go?

You sound……..vaccinated.
I’m not letting go anything, it’s their to give.

But I’m not short sighted thinking that actions of Russia have no impact on the US.

I keep reiterating the same premise it’s just that we don’t agree.

I would sacrifice every person in Russia and Ukraine to keep America and my children safe.

Yes every man woman and child…no questions asked

I don’t have the authority, maybe I shouldnt and maybe no one should, but I’d flip that switch myself this morning if it meant my family is “safer” 40 years from now.

Not saying it will be, just the hypothetical argument

You just have no ability to introspective thought.

You view the world and comment but detach yourself from your statements.

It’s bizarre, it’s how neocons think.

They advocate but never put themselves in the place of their policies.

You speak from a high place from which you view the world detatched.

I bet you use the term “those people” frequently.
Yes I think detached because you have to think detached to formulate a larger plan.

Generals don’t let the grunt choose what beach to land on, they take information from several sources including the grunt on the ground and make decisions.

That’s called detachment, that’s how real decisions are made.

Can’t wear the same hat for every discussion.

If my friends or family were being sent over I might have a different opinion.

But opinion doesn’t matter when facts are present

Do you think a stronger Russia is a positive or negative?
Russia has not been strong…..save for having the population and will or indifference to realize it had more blood than Germany.

It was a collapsing house of cards at its peak.

Had our inside traitors not given them nukes they were a detoothed tiger.

We blew it in 1991 when blow jobs was all our govt was interested in.

Russia has vast resources but lacks the imagination to use them. Europe thinks the Russians should be their supply depot and nothing more.

You know little of what happened in the Ukraine beyond March of last year if you think this is just a clear cut Russia invaded Ukraine problem.

You lack the knowledge of centuries of history if you think this is just a 10 month issue.

You sound……….less than 100.

Yes I think detached because you have to think detached to formulate a larger plan.

Generals don’t let the grunt choose what beach to land on, they take information from several sources including the grunt on the ground and make decisions.

Can’t wear the same hat for every discussion.

But opinion doesn’t matter when facts are present
This is the creepiest shit ever.

Such narcissism.

Thank Christ you are not a General.

So sad that our military has killed off all the thinkers and installed the General you think you should be.

I bet if you went to the Pentagon and spoke to someone they would make you a General……the “Hate has no Home Here” sign on your lawn and the Uke flag will be the icing on the cake.

They will recognize you as a true sub 100.

Russia has not been strong…..save for having the population and will or indifference to realize it had more blood than Germany.

Russia has vast resources but lacks the imagination to use them. Europe thinks the Russians should be their supply depot and nothing more.

You know little of what happened in the Ukraine beyond March of last year if you think this is just a clear cut Russia invaded Ukraine problem.

You lack the knowledge of centuries of history if you think this is just a 10 month issue.

This is a key point! As I posted somewhere else on the site, Reagan got the ball rolling with Gorbachev and his Glasnost policy. I firmly believe that if we had extended a hand-up (not a hand-out) to Russia to help them understand what a free society can do we would not be in this mess now.
I'm not saying we would have become BFF but I think we could have become more strategic allies. And yes, you can blame Slick Willie but I blame Bush one even more.

You are funny.
How about letting real adults take over?
Instead of pumping money and arms to watch people destroy the cities, families and economy of half the world. You sit them down and work it out.

Reactions: NotByWorks
This is a key point! As I posted somewhere else on the site, Reagan got the ball rolling with Gorbachev and his Glasnost policy. I firmly believe that if we had extended a hand-up (not a hand-out) to Russia to help them understand what a free society can do we would not be in this mess now.
I'm not saying we would have become BFF but I think we could have become more strategic allies. And yes, you can blame Slick Willie but I blame Bush one even more.
The United States (MIC) needs a boogie man.

Reactions: Darayavaus

actually my brothers inlaws are ukranian defectors and ive spoken to them at length for years, i have a partial clue of what the actualy people felt and dealt with over the past 60 years

but what do they know..they only lived it

edit: brothers - in laws ...not my brother inlaws

You are funny.
How about letting real adults take over?
Instead of pumping money and arms to watch people destroy the cities, families and economy of half the world. You sit them down and work it out.
100% id rather them sit down and figure it out, but apparently they dont want to do that

actually my brothers inlaws are ukranian defectors and ive spoken to them at length for years, i have a partial clue of what the actualy people felt and dealt with over the past 60 years

but what do they know..they only lived it

edit: brothers - in laws ...not my brother inlaws
Yep commies fucked them….especially the Georgian.

But than the Ukes became Premiers after the Georgian.

I’m sure your BIL are nice guys. Which website did your brother get his wife on?

100% id rather them sit down and figure it out, but apparently they dont want to do that
Why would they when the money tap is flowing?

There is nothing to be proud of in this debacle being carried out in our names.

It is a shame what our flag is representing there….it’s certainly not freedom.

This is the creepiest shit ever.

Such narcissism.

Thank Christ you are not a General.

So sad that our military has killed off all the thinkers and installed the General you think you should be.

I bet if you went to the Pentagon and spoke to someone they would make you a General……the “Hate has no Home Here” sign on your lawn and the Uke flag will be the icing on the cake.

They will recognize you as a true sub 100.

who were the thinkers that were killed off; patton, lemay..they were so ethical in their planning

Yep commies fucked them….especially the Georgian.

But than the Ukes became Premiers after the Georgian.

I’m sure your BIL are nice guys. Which website did your brother get his wife on?
personal attacks show weakness of argument and intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine

You avoid direct answers. When asked direct questions.

More con man bullshit.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
who were the thinkers that were killed off; patton, lemay..they were so ethical in their planning
They were so ethical they realized the horror of war and realized the best way to end the suffering was to end the war.

You would never have a twenty year war like the shit show we retreated from with great embarrassment.

War is for existential threats, and full measures.

Anything else is for diplomatic efforts.

Going to war and marking time is to make money for the banksters.

1675343939532.png

1. It is possible that the "domino theory" doesn't really work/apply here.

2. It is possible simultaneously that Putin is indeed looking to rebuild and create a new Union of Republics under his watch. Based on his words previously, I would lean toward believing that is something he would be deeply interested in. But realistically, it's a stretch.

3. It is also simultaneously possible that NATO pushed Russia into this proxy war. I believe this to be true as we fear facing a militarily aligned Russia/China in combat. Better to eliminate the lesser threat first. Air Force brass recently put out a memo to prepare for war with China in 2025. Can you imagine being bogged down fighting in Ukraine while China is ramping up in the South China Sea?

This is a public forum and it does us little good to be an echo chamber where everyone always agrees. It is much more helpful to allow people to speak their mind and disagree using logic and facts. Past that, I would rather see what people think what they think and get to read it instead of back and forth bickering.

I was in attendance at a political event where people stand in the corner of the room to show support for a political candidate. One semi-retarded looking bumpkin stood in the corner by himself with his belly hanging out under his dirty shirt... and when asked who he supported for president, he replied "Donald Trump".... to which he received tremendous laughter just like Ann Coulter did when she said Trump would be the next president. I was laughing out loud along with everyone else in the very large room at him (I was a host so I couldn't share my own political views). I will never forget that moment. My slice of humble pie was HUGE.

Think of it as the "World War Z" Israeli "10th man concept" (no clue if the made it up for the movie)

Even if we disagree, let us at least let them type/share. We can block, choose to skip, or otherwise ignore their comments if we choose to do so.

But don't rob others of the opportunity to read and decide for themselves if the person is making a valid point or just really funny (have you read the BS I type?).

Even if someone really really likes their $400 Cabela's special by Savage and is saying it's better than any custom action or AI... let them type. They are not lying. Just sharing "their truth".

Last edited:
Reactions: smola and Sako man
personal attacks show weakness of argument and intelligence
Typical lib……the product of killing humor.

If you can’t meme it’s because you are dumb, therefore you must kill humor because it is too fast and eludes your abilities.

Totally a sub 100 condition.

They were so ethical they realized the horror of war and realized the best way to end the suffering was to end the war.

You would never have a twenty year war like the shit show we retreated from with great embarrassment.

War is for existential threats, and full measures.

Anything else is for diplomatic efforts.

Going to war and marking time is to make money for the banksters.
so your saying invade russia and drop a nuc on moscow to end it and suffering..

yet im the war monger

View attachment 8064531

1. It is possible that the "domino theory" doesn't really work/apply here.

2. It is possible simultaneously that Putin is indeed looking to rebuild and create a new Union of Republics under his watch. Based on his words previously, I would lean toward believing that is something he would be deeply interested in. But realistically, it's a stretch.

3. It is also simultaneously possible that NATO pushed Russia into this proxy war. I believe this to be true as we fear facing a militarily aligned Russia/China in combat.

This is a public forum and it does us little good to be an echo chamber where everyone agrees. It is much more helpful to allow people to speak their mind and disagree using logic and facts. Past that, let people think what they think.

I was in attendance at a political event where people stand in the corner of the room to show support for a political candidate. One semi-retarded looking bumpkin stood in the corner by himself with his belly hanging out under his dirty shirt... and when asked who he supported for president, he replied "Donald Trump".... to which he received tremendous laughter just like Ann Coulter did when she said Trump would be the next president. I was laughing along with everyone at him (I was a host so I couldn't share political view). I will never forget that moment.

Think of it as the "World War Z" Israeli "10th man concept" (no clue if the made it up for the movie)

Even if we disagree, let's at least let them type. We can block, choose to skip, or otherwise ignore their comments if we choose to do so.

But don't rob others of the opportunity to decide for themselves if it is a valid point or really funny (have you read the BS I type?).
You meme’d.

Stop the personal attacks.

He thinks the info is false anyway obviously because everyone knows China is yellow and Russia is orange.

Just ask the orange man….:)

Like I said. You need to find out. Taking a wild ass guess based on propaganda will not serve you well.
so its the new world order, banks, global elites that ok'd the military to invade or it was ok by putin?

or is putin a puppet for those organizations

so its the new world order, banks, global elites that ok'd the military to invade or it was ok by putin?

or is putin a puppet for those organizations
Putin is one of the last people standing protecting his country from that shit.

Are you John Bolton? Does your mustache taste like cock for hours after you finish?

I’m saying don’t be in this war at all.

It has no bearing on our national interests or safety.

You are sub 50.
i have the exact opposite opinion

you should just put me on your ignore list if you truthfully think that because we will never agree, and this thread will be destroyed from argument

it seems you are taking this personal, where its a hypothetical online discussion before morning coffee

its a hypothetical online discussion before morning coffee
I'm having frozen lasagna from Costco. If anyone hasn't tried it, I highly recommend it as a decent beef lasagna that is pretty good for "from frozen", but I cook it for 5 extra mins before taking the sheet off, and a few extra minutes after for more toasted cheese topping

I sincerely hope everyone here has a great day starting off with a warm breakfast and quality coffee. All I have is Keurig available to me at this time. Sad panda face.

I would sacrifice every person in Russia and Ukraine to keep America and my children safe.
You would sacrifice? Do it! IF you believe killing people in Ukraine and Russians in particular will keep America and your children safe WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TYPING BULLSHIT HERE INSTEAD OF SACRIFICING EVERY PERSON IN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE?
So in essence you are unwilling or unable to keep your America and your children safe? What does that make you?

PS: The last question was rhetorical one you need not answer it...

Status
Not open for further replies.