• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet the guy who wants to bleed off a whole generation of people, likes the idea of hunting with darts so we don't hurt animals.

View attachment 8064549
look past your nose, instead of searching for gotcha posts

i think its a innovative way to get more people outdoors and funding to conservation of endangered species in general

if it takes someone playing paintball to make that happen.. who cares

if marketed properly you can prob get anti 2A people to go there as well and maybe turn some of them over to being pro firearms

i have the exact opposite opinion

you should just put me on your ignore list if you truthfully think that because we will never agree, and this thread will be destroyed from argument

it seems you are taking this personal, where its a hypothetical online discussion before morning coffee
THis thread was destroyed after 4 pages. What a waste of time and energy Ive seen in scrolling thru it. The OP should delere it.

i have the exact opposite opinion

you should just put me on your ignore list if you truthfully think that because we will never agree, and this thread will be destroyed from argument

it seems you are taking this personal, where its a hypothetical online discussion before morning coffee

I fully support you joining this war.

I will even buy you a GoPro as long as you promise to create a thread here with 100% download of your camera.

Last thing I would do is put you on ignore.

I think you, like most Americans, have very little understanding of the war over there and what the conditions are.

Our recent wars have been no bargain but what is happening there is another level and the lack of our pushing to supply rather than getting both to a bargaining table is criminal.

Russia is in an existential war.

We are causing that extremis.

For what?

You sound……privileged.

You are going to suffer a hard fall.

look past your nose, instead of searching for gotcha posts

i think its a innovative way to get more people outdoors and funding to conservation of endangered species in general

if it takes someone playing paintball to make that happen.. who cares

if marketed properly you can prob get anti 2A people to go there as well and maybe turn some of them over to being pro firearms
Do you even realize who and how conservation is funded….

1D6927F3-405E-48C4-87FF-9470651F0438.gif

I feel bad for the dude in this meme, but sometimes making a point causes bad feelings.

Even if someone really really likes their $400 Cabela's special by Savage and is saying it's better than any custom action or AI... let them type. They are not lying. Just sharing "their truth".
Absolutely not, this is non-negotiable.
Pandering to people that talk about “their truths” is never a good idea.
Fucking idiot narcissistic language like that is a huge red flag.

THis thread was destroyed after 4 pages. What a waste of time and energy Ive seen in scrolling thru it. The OP should delere it.
You could act like an adult and just fuck off?

I fully support you joining this war.

I will even buy you a GoPro as long as you promise to create a thread here with 100% download of your camera.

Last thing I would do is put you on ignore.

I think you, like most Americans, have very little understanding of the war over there and what the conditions are.

Our recent wars have been no bargain but what is happening there is another level and the lack of our pushing to supply rather than getting both to a bargaining table is criminal.

Russia is in an existential war.

We are causing that extremis.

For what?

You sound……privileged.

You are going to suffer a hard fall.
again totally disagree

how do we know that we arent in talks 24-7 trying to negotiate

sounds like you believe everything you see on tv and the internet...ironic

truth is we have no idea about negotiations and what side has agreed to what if at all

again this is a hypothetical argument as we will never know the truth

Do you even realize who and how conservation is funded….

View attachment 8064558
all joknig aside i do

and im not talking about 50$ to green peace every year at Christmas, like most posers

a old hunting buddy lives in south africa and has a upper management position in the AWF

but i guess you know more than he does about African wildlife conservation and how funds are procured

Bwaaaahahaha, you are eat up with the propaganda.
Answer the first question and then we can go back to why it started.

"Like I said. You need to find out. Taking a wild ass guess based on propaganda will not serve you well."

this is a statement not a question

all joknig aside i do

and im not talking about 50$ to green peace every year at Christmas, like most posers

a old hunting buddy lives in south africa and has a upper management position in the AWF

but i guess you know more than he does about African wildlife conservation and how funds are procured
Pittman Robertson Act

See who pays that tax.

Africa should worry about Africas wildlife.

That fact you use that as an example indicates your privilege.

The fact you do not know about the former indicates you are sub 100.

Absolutely not, this is non-negotiable.
Pandering to people that talk about “their truths” is never a good idea.
Fucking idiot narcissistic language like that is a huge red flag.

You could act like an adult and just fuck off?
Cant take the truth? 200 pages of bullshit that has no definitive answer. Bwahahahaha

"Like I said. You need to find out. Taking a wild ass guess based on propaganda will not serve you well."

Not a statement….it’s an assignment.

Educate yourself.

Educate yourself.

with information that is approved by who ...you?

sounds like your trying to indoctrinate me to your line of thinking..so much for free speech and open conversation

100% id rather them sit down and figure it out, but apparently they dont want to do that

Who doesn't? Maybe you should find out because if I told you. It would be dismissed.

Educate yourself.
^^^^read^^^^ .
Who doesn't want to negotiate?
Educate yourself because if I told you. It would be dismissed.

Pittman Robertson Act

See who pays that tax.

Africa should worry about Africas wildlife.

That fact you use that as an example indicates your privilege.

The fact you do not know about the former indicates you are sub 100.
showing your worldliness, i guess you think that all conservation funding for the entire world comes from the Pittman Act

i guess i am privileged because i have access to other information

How can you be indoctrinated by doing your own research without any leading?

Talk about a sub 100.
again your missing, what information should be believed and what shouldnt be

if i read information reported by a "warped" person like myself ill have one opinion

if i read information reported by a "non warped" person then ill have a different opinion

if i read both opinions and choose the "warped" one... im informed and still do not agree with you

are you able to follow that or i have to slow down again

again your missing, what information should be believed and what shouldnt be

if i read information reported by a "warped" person like myself ill have one opinion

if i read information reported by a "non warped" person then ill have a different opinion

if i read both opinions and choose the "warped" one... im informed and still do not agree with you

are you able to follow that or i have to slow down again
That's the depth of your research abilities? No wonder you were low hanging fruit.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
showing your worldliness, i guess you think that all conservation funding for the entire world comes from the Pittman Act

i guess i am privileged because i have access to other information
Africa fucks itself by listening to its colonizers.

If Africa managed its own wildlife it would be much better off.

Granted it’s a razor thin decision if they manage or rape into non-existence.

For those countries that can handle it Id say - fuck your Ivory ban, I have a wanted commodity and I am going to harvest it and manage it to the point of earning billions.

Instead we force bans on them and say enjoy your subsistence living while the poachers do exactly what we hope to prevent.

Next look up what Rachel Carson did to malarial Africa in the name of conservation.

You really are sub 100.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
never been to war and have been lucky enough to live in the US my whole life

thats where detachment comes in, as a very small parentage of the population has been to war and a even smaller percentage have lived in a war torn country

Ronald Reagan is universally regarded as a great president, he never fired a shot

lets toss in thomas jefferson as well for not firing a shot

but i guess they werent capable of making decisions either

personal feelings do not matter when making decisions based on facts

Kind of feeling like we are in the presence of a designated cock blocker.

Change the discussion from the one at hand.

I cant go through life explaining to @brianf everything he does not understand……there is not enough time in the universe.

Africa fucks itself by listening to its colonizers.

If Africa managed its own wildlife it would be much better off.

Granted it’s a razor thin decision if they manage or rape into non-existence.

For those countries that can handle it Id say - fuck your Ivory ban, I have a wanted commodity and I am going to harvest it and manage it to the point of earning billions.

Instead we force bans on them and say enjoy your subsistence living while the poachers do exactly what we hope to prevent.

Next look up what Rachel Carson did to malarial Africa in the name of conservation.

You really are sub 100.
so, you posted a lot of ranting and again not citing current relevant information about funding for wildlife ...seems to be a common theme

or you think by choosing a self proclaimed scientist which people followed means something to this discussion

Kind of feeling like we are in the presence of a designated cock blocker.

Change the discussion from the one at hand.

I cant go through life explaining to @brianf everything he does not understand……there is not enough time in the universe.
be careful you dont trip on some facts on your way out

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

thats where detachment comes in, as a very small parentage of the population has been to war and a even smaller percentage have lived in a war torn country

Ronald Reagan is universally regarded as a great president, he never fired a shot

Thomas Jefferson’s favorite sport was firearms and he more than put his balls on the line.

Sorry just can’t help myself.

Thomas Jefferson’s favorite sport was firearms and he more than put his balls on the line.

Sorry just can’t help myself.
Again more ramblings that side step the actual facts and reason for choosing that example.

Yet you want to bleed Russia.

Okay guy…

Yet you want to bleed Russia.

Okay guy…
No I’d rather fight them and spill american blood if they stay active and bump a nato country, next year...no way

I keep getting called a narcissist…fine by me

I’m not apologetic about that one bit.

I/we are more important than “they”, every day of the week and 2x on sunday

at least i admit it, the rest think the same but wont put it on paper

No I’d rather fight them and spill american blood if they stay active and bump a nato country, next year...no way

I keep getting called a narcissist…fine by me

I’m not apologetic about that one bit.

I/we are more important than “they”, every day of the week and 2x on sunday

at least i admit it, the rest think the same but wont put it on paper
NATO=USA=US

@brianf thinks

NATO=EU=THEM

His math sucks.

This war for profits rackets been going on for ever!

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for globalist oligarchs. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket , a short book and speeches written in 1935.

NATO=USA=US

@brianf thinks

NATO=EU=THEM

His math sucks.
100%

because = THEM are useless

except for the UK the entire region acts like the USA although they curse us with every breath

while acting like the USA they do not have the infrastructure or economy to carry out or deal with the consequences

consequences = nato involvement = USA

USA dealing with your BS = either get in line or drown

yes, they are a THEM while suckling on the tit

I would love to see the Constellis/Blackwater version of their ad recruiting Russian special forces to fight for their PMC

Here is the Wagner ad recruiting American warfighters:

100%

because = THEM are useless

except for the UK the entire region acts like the USA although they curse us with every breath

while acting like the USA they do not have the infrastructure or economy to carry out or deal with the consequences

consequences = nato involvement = USA

USA dealing with your BS = either get in line or drown

yes, they are a THEM while suckling on the tit
What time is your flight to the Ukraine?

Put up or shut up…..

What time is your flight to the Ukraine?

Put up or shut up…..

im not going anywhere, that the benefit of fighting proxy wars isnt it

i though you were smarter than that

if you hate out involvement so much why dont you stop paying taxes as you are funding the munitions and deal with the consequences just like i would over in ukraine

post your letter from the IRS when you get it

put up or shut up.....

I just went and checked my grandfathers grave. If his spirt hears word we are pushing German to arm its self to fight Russia, and working with Japan to fight China… I fear he might be rolling around down there…

Last time he visited me was in a dream in 2011 after my grandmother died, his body having failed him in 2004. He let me know he found her and everything was alright.

Would not be surprised if he comes back mad as cuss!

I would love to see the Constellis/Blackwater version of their ad recruiting Russian special forces to fight for their PMC

Here is the Wagner ad recruiting American warfighters:

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...iting-u-s-veterans-to-fight-ukraine/[/URL [/

How crazy is that messaging. "If you love American values and freedom then come fight for Russia. That add might recruit five kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Status
Not open for further replies.