• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's from Romania and he sounds like Zelensky. IDGAF what he thinks America should or should not be doing. that's the real problem with this country - instead of spending our American money to improve America, we blow it all on whiny foreign cunts, and every dollar we spend makes them louder and more demanding. If Russia invaded them, I truly wouldn't care.
You know me so well for asking questions on both sides. Love it. Where as you only have a one sided view. Sucks to be you. haha! I have asked others even outside of this thread on this site. What genocide in Donbass. I want to see evidence of it. Not hearsay. I honestly have been lookin all over the internet. Articles from both sides. All I have seen are typed words and opinions. Where as real genocide has been well documented though out modern history.

I didn't watch the SOTU, but I'm wondering how many Americans like me are curious what Putin will tell his people in his address...

The State Duma believes that SVO and social support will be key topics in Putin's message​

I replaced the word «петухи» and «опущенные» with “bitches” but the actual meaning of the words are different variations of similar status. Both are criminal jargon, denoting the person occupying the lowest level in the prison hierarchy, a passive homosexual or a person with whom homosexual sexual intercourse has been forcibly committed, usually for gross violations of prisoner ethics

Translation of the gist:

🤡 "We need your criminal talents," - new footage of recruitment of convicts by Prigozhin in November 2022

What else did the PMC leader say:

➡️Wagner PMC is a paramilitary organized criminal group and is outlawed. They have their own code, which "distinguishes from the laws of the Russian Federation";

➡️The ideal candidate for PMC, among other things, had to "fuck up the administration or cops" in his life. Prigozhin needs "criminal talents";

➡️ “Bitches” are not taken to the PMC. A "trained colonel" comes for them, who has created a special "Bitch division" for them. The "Bitches" fight very well;

➡️The prospects for the war are not the best: "We decided that Ukrops would be scared, and Ukrops are the same as you and me. They have the same iron balls."

👉🏻 Bitch Division 😂 What a country, such an army

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
You know me so well for asking questions on both sides. Love it. Where as you only have a one sided view. Sucks to be you. haha! I have asked others even outside of this thread on this site. What genocide in Donbass. I want to see evidence of it. Not hearsay. I honestly have been lookin all over the internet. Articles from both sides. All I have seen are typed words and opinions. Where as real genocide has been well documented though out modern history.
Evidence? I know people from there, it’s all bullshit, it’s a false flag operation for the weak gullible minds.

The locals that took part would call their relatives, and tell them to hide in basement because they were about to shell Donetsk and have the propaganda machine scream “Ukrainians are bombing their own” well, fuck, why did they wait until it was convenient for the Russians? And then last year, after lengthy cease fire, we resumed again in February, when there was entire Russian army at the border! Sure, how convenient. 😂

so what do you think Putin's speech will be
Clueless. His own people don’t know, I called and asked. I’m think he is pissed about something that happened on Biden’s trip, something was said that day, because Putin crawled out of his bunker and rushed to Kremlin at night. They had to shut down half of traffic in Moscow for that.

Evidence? I know people from there, it’s all bullshit, it’s a false flag operation for the weak gullible minds.

The locals that took part would call their relatives, and tell them to hide in basement because they were about to shell Donetsk and have the propaganda machine scream “Ukrainians are bombing their own” well, fuck, why did they wait until it was convenient for the Russians? And then last year, after lengthy cease fire, we resumed again in February, when there was entire Russian army at the border! Sure, how convenient. 😂
I'm all for hearing it all. And the yappy fingers in here have yet to show me videos of the dead in mass, and graves. Or in pics. I'm the type of person that likes to question it all. And do some research. I dont like to be the know it all, and its why I ask. Show me evidence of said genocide. I mean that is a heavy word to just throw around. I to know close people to me that have been there during that time. Its why I'm asking the people in here that say other wise to show me articles pictures/videos of said genocide.

The only link I have been given on here is a an hour long video that does not show anything depicting a genocide. What I find interesting is how once the pro RU president was gone. The war in the Donbass started immediately. They all of a sudden had an army big enough to hold back UA genocide! Is that not a bit suspect to say the least? As I have stated, shits off on both sides. But calling it only a one sided issue is what gets me going.

I'm all for hearing it all. And the yappy fingers in here have yet to show me videos of the dead in mass, and graves. Or in pics. I'm the type of person that likes to question it all. And do some research. I dont like to be the know it all, and it’s why I ask. Show me evidence of said genocide. I mean that is a heavy word to just throw around. I to know close people to me that have been there during that time. It’s why I'm asking the people in here that say other wise to show me articles pictures/videos of said genocide.
Same evidence as Nuclear Weapons in Iraq

• Haha
Reactions: winxp_man
Let's put the Donbass aside, let's pretend there was no slaughter in Donbass.

Do you acknowladge that there are thousands of Ukrainian soldiers that adhere to Nazi idiology?

If you were President of the US, would you allow China to set up a proxy state in Mexico, arm them and allow them to train Mexican soldiers to kill Americans, and let China run bio labs in Tiajuana?

You can answer these with a "yes" or "no" it's very simple.

Do you acknowladge that there are thousands of Ukrainian soldiers that adhere to Nazi idiology?

If you were President of the US, would you allow China to set up a proxy state in Mexico, arm them and allow them to train Mexican soldiers to kill Americans, and let China run bio labs in Tiajuana?

I acknowledge that there are the same amount of radicals in Ukraine as there are in any other country on earth. This does not permit anyone to wage war. There are far more Nazis in Russia than there are in Ukraine, they freely roam the streets of Moscow and pick on non-Russian Moscowians (which there are a lot of)

The rest of your questions and attempts at comparison are laughable. US borders 2 countries. Russia already borders NATO nations, there are U.S. bases already closer to Russia, and they are not in Ukraine!! Open a map. Biolabs! Common man! Seriously? 🤦🏻‍♂️

You are repeating word for word Russian propaganda, and propaganda is the ONLY thing that they are currently good at. Don’t you find this suspicious?

This is an interview of the Ichkeria leader, from 1995

Similar circumstances, only it’s 1995 instead of 2022 and it’s Ichkeria (Chechnya) instead of Ukraine

But I’m sure they also had biolabs, and most of you would jump on whatever the propaganda train was those days

Reactions: Graywolf.260
Does anyone know who can subtitle this video? I’m willing to pay, if reasonable.

I believe all of you would find it interesting, because it foreshadows todays events almost exactly as they are unfolding.
Click the gear icon>subtitles/CC and select auto-translate. Not 100% sure, but likely is a way to make a url that sets that preference.

Click the gear icon>subtitles/CC and select auto-translate. Not 100% sure, but likely is a way to make a url that sets that preference.
Wow! I didn’t know you can do that! Thank you!

Because his Russian is so clear and educated, the translation is actually spot on ~95%.

4935AAA1-8776-40D8-B39E-90E14BA16F34.png

Reactions: UKDslayer
I acknowledge that there are the same amount of radicals in Ukraine as there are in any other country on earth. This does not permit anyone to wage war. There are far more Nazis in Russia than there are in Ukraine, they freely roam the streets of Moscow and pick on non-Russian Moscowians (which there are a lot of)

The rest of your questions and attempts at comparison are laughable. US borders 2 countries. Russia already borders NATO nations, there are U.S. bases already closer to Russia, and they are not in Ukraine!! Open a map. Biolabs! Common man! Seriously? 🤦🏻‍♂️

You are repeating word for word Russian propaganda, and propaganda is the ONLY thing that they are currently good at. Don’t you find this suspicious?
UA actually had one prisoner in a video all tatted with nazi signs when they took off his shirt haha. Yes radicals in all aspects of life in countries across the world. I mean are these UA nazi's exterminating jews? If so where?

Clueless. His own people don’t know, I called and asked. I’m think he is pissed about something that happened on Biden’s trip, something was said that day, because Putin crawled out of his bunker and rushed to Kremlin at night. They had to shut down half of traffic in Moscow for that.
I heard he's going to launch phase 2, to denazify Kiev and Lvov. Personally, I don't think he has enough missiles to do it. And Zelensky probably left the country quicker than Biden, so it'll be difficult to cut the head off the snake.

I guess we'll wait and see.

I heard he's going to launch phase 2, to denazify Kiev and Lvov. Personally, I don't think he has enough missiles to do it. And Zelensky probably left the country quicker than Biden, so it'll be difficult to cut the head off the snake.

I guess we'll wait and see.
His capable army is gone, mostly dead or injured. If he couldn’t take Kiev then, he sure as hell can’t do it now.

Nuking is out of question. He wants the land.

I hope we can all agree that if Zelensky was a coward, he would have ran long time ago. So doubt the running part.

“Phase 2” already started, but Russia is learning the hard way that 300k people without sufficient training, weapons or other supplies, as well as without properly trained officers are weak and the losses are demoralizing to the fresh ones. Demoralization is growing exponentially.

You’d be surprised how many Russians in Russia know WTF is actually going on, they just can’t do anything about it.

Let’s not forget that Ukraine currently has 1.2m men at arms.

This is war of attrition.

You are intellectually dishonest, uninformed, and blindly biased. You bring nothing to the conversarion other than fabricated bull shit. In other words your posts simply soak up bit space.

You are intellectually dishonest, uninformed, and blindly biased. You bring nothing to the conversarion other than fabricated bull shit. In other words your posts simply soak up bit space.

Oh, personal attack, intellectual weakness. Good sport!

here's a neat video I remember watching years ago when it all started. although the ubiquitous nazi ukrainians were already murdering ethnic Russian protesters in areas with more centralized control, there was still some humanity in Donbass. And many Ukrainian units simply switched sides when they were sent against their will to crush the insurrection. Now in 2023, Ukrainian units like these would just machine gun any civilian in their path.

Reactions: Sako man
the unfortunate thing is that the MSM is now pure propaganda, and the internet is controlled and content scrubbed. Back in 2014, there was so much evidence which could still be found if a person looked hard enough. Back then on other websites, I posted videos of the ethnic cleansing that the AFU started carrying out in Donbass when it went into full swing. There was quite a bit of material that showed the civilian suffering. Videos of Ukrainian tanks flying nazi flags flattening villages full of non combatants, interviews with people in hospitals and at funerals. I remember one video of a children's ward at a hospital with dozens of kids blinded, missing arms and legs, and otherwise shredded by AFU artillery fire. there were some horrific pictures of women blown apart by artillery as they were carrying home groceries, and I remember one of a young woman holding a baby, both of them completely torn apart by a proximity impact.

It wasn't the Bucha bullshit, where bodies were dumped and placed for the camera, it was actual victims of a government trying to exterminate citizens who dissented; people who wanted independence from radical butchers which were trying to eradicate them. body parts and blood blown all over the grass and sidewalks.

but information like that is not in the "national interest" when the perpetrator is the regime we are supporting.

• Sad
Reactions: khel and Sako man
here's a neat video I remember watching years ago when it all started. although the ubiquitous nazi ukrainians were already murdering ethnic Russian protesters in areas with more centralized control, there was still some humanity in Donbass. And many Ukrainian units simply switched sides when they were sent against their will to crush the insurrection. Now in 2023, Ukrainian units like these would just machine gun any civilian in their path.

Look what I found, a description from the Royal zoological association of east New Jerseys web site.

"The extremely common sub human genus "Ukranis Naziendi Ubiquitim" they are seen frequently feltating one another in trenches across the Donbass region, and seen as far as the bear pit forum of the America's. Often times a sub species of this genus pose as long distance shooters."

Look what I found, a description from the Royal zoological association of east New Jerseys web site.

"The extremely common sub human genus "Ukranis Naziendi Ubiquitim" they are seen frequently feltating one another in trenches across the Donbass region, and seen as far as the bear pit forum of the America's. Often times a sub species of this genus pose as long distance shooters."

You resorting to insults is all we need to know about who you are.

I thought this forum is for discussion, and you fall to this. Trash.

Reported and Blocked.

You resorting to insults is all we need to know about who you are.

I thought this forum is for discussion, and you fall to this. Trash.

Reported and Blocked.
Dear SH members, be very gentle with this olek (aka "we"), or he will report and block you.

Last edited:
It’s pretty obvious he’s a fed. No one capable of very simple research posts such bs. When his nonsense wasn’t swallowed whole, he goes all snowflake.

Of course all those languages sound the same to him. He doesn’t speak any of them.

I don't think that hurting somebody's feelings is a ban worthy offense in the Pit, but fellating in the trenches will get someone kicked out quicker than you can say "mutiny of preverts"

If you were the king of Britain, would you allow a rogue colony to get away with not paying taxes to your crown and following your soldiers’ orders. Would you tolerate the presence of French fighters helping the colonies?

They don't have to take the city by force. It's old school tactics. Encircle the city and cut off supply. Time will fix the problem. No food, no water and no ammo while you are getting shelled has it's way of softening.
Basically what they are doing around Bakhmut. As the Ukrainians get surrounded they fall back.

Russia is pushing in the Valleys west of Yahidne on the north side, moving south west. . Russia blew the bridge on the southern route T-0504. If they keep pushing all the main highways and back country roads will be cut off.

The city is nearly encircled.

Basically what they are doing around Bakhmut. As the Ukrainians get surrounded they fall back.

Russia is pushing in the Valleys west of Yahidne on the north side, moving south west. . Russia blew the bridge on the southern route T-0504. If they keep pushing all the main highways and back country roads will be cut off.

The city is nearly encircled.

Seems to be the preferred tactics.
I wonder if the guy in the video has any idea of what is to come. Like the uke's in the salt mine a week or so ago. There was a lot of bravado by them until they were cold and hungry. It has a way of forcing people to put their hands up.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Seems to be the preferred tactics.
I wonder if the guy in the video has any idea of what is to come. Like the uke's in the salt mine a week or so ago. There was a lot of bravado by them until they were cold and hungry. It has a way of forcing people to put their hands up.
This guy has been mapping events since this started and seems to be pretty accurate, using public sourced information.
8A25370A-E073-455C-BD67-207EF8285E45_1_201_a.jpeg

Yeah, you can Die trying to hold something that is likely lost or withdraw and re group. If Russia does achieve encirclement, cold and hungry is a hell of a motivator. What I hear is Western forces are slowly withdrawing but not trying to abandon the city. I think they are aware they are in dire straights here.

Status
Not open for further replies.