• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"no Nazism in Ukraine..."

Nazi_tank-300x300.jpg

Fp-llM9XwAEnMME

The handwriting is on the wall. For those of you "investing" in the market... Research the companies that will rebuild Ukraine... Buy some of their stock now, while it is affordable. Regardless of who "win's" the war, the rebuilding is on the books.
KYIV, Feb 27 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen paid a surprise visit to Kyiv on Monday to reaffirm U.S. support for Ukraine in its struggle against Russia's invasion and promote U.S. economic aid that is bolstering Ukraine's war effort.
Yellen met with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, Finance Minister Serhiy Marchenko and other key government officials just days into the war's second year, repeating U.S. assurances delivered by President Joe Biden a week ago in Kyiv.
"America will stand with Ukraine as long as it takes," Yellen,

• Angry
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Read the headlines, there are Pay Walls... A headline tells the story of the future.

you mean like pretty much everyone?

View attachment 8085419

As in any other society, there are people of right-wing views in Ukraine. But far-right groups enjoyed a very limited presence during the Euromaidan and had poor results in the 2014 presidential and parliamentary elections. The "Right Sector" candidate received 0.7% of the vote in the May 2014 presidential elections, and the party received 1.8% of the vote in the October 2014 parliamentary elections. In the 2019 election cycle, far-right candidates fell short of the 5% minimum guaranteeing entry into parliament.

Itā€™s an informational war as well, and you are all spewing Russian propaganda jizz out of your mouthsā€¦.

As in any other society, there are people of right-wing views in Ukraine. But far-right groups enjoyed a very limited presence during the Euromaidan and had poor results in the 2014 presidential and parliamentary elections. The "Right Sector" candidate received 0.7% of the vote in the May 2014 presidential elections, and the party received 1.8% of the vote in the October 2014 parliamentary elections. In the 2019 election cycle, far-right candidates fell short of the 5% minimum guaranteeing entry into parliament.
as described by the ukrainian above, the maidon protests would have been an lgbt pride parade without the participation of violent nationalists.

A little-noticed provision in the 2,232-page government spending bill passed last week bans U.S. arms from going to a controversial ultranationalist militia in Ukraine that has openly accepted neo-Nazis into its ranks.

And so, in July of last year, Congressmen John Conyers of Michigan and Ted Yoho of Florida drew up an amendment to the House Defense Appropriations bill (HR 2685) that ā€œlimits arms, training, and other assistance to the neo-Nazi Ukrainian militia, the Azov Battalion.ā€ It passed by a unanimous vote in the House.

A little-noticed provision in the 2,232-page government spending bill passed last week bans U.S. arms from going to a controversial ultranationalist militia in Ukraine that has openly accepted neo-Nazis into its ranks.

that's why the azov or nazi battalions that were slaughtering civilians in the donbas were officially absorbed into the ukrainian army or national guard.
they still got the weapons, but just under the guise of legitimacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
that's why the azov or nazi battalions that were slaughtering civilians in the donbas were officially absorbed into the ukrainian army.
they still got the weapons, but just under the guise of legitimacy.

Just like their last Trident Nationalist movement under Symon Petliura killed in excess of 50,000 civilians...

Reactions: theLBC
China is now supplying weapons to Russia

O fuck... please be not true.

checkmate

Reactions: MJF
Just like their last Trident Nationalist movement under Symon Petliura killed in excess of 50,000 civilians...
i think his "volunteer army" averaged only ~6k members, but still get credit for the lion's share of up to 200k jews killed in that period,
so when people try to defend the nazis by claiming their numbers are "small", i would counter that it doesn't take that many.

they'll sacrifice tens of thousands at all costs, if it buys another day. they're just hoping that America intervenes and saves their asses.

meanwhile, the best and bravest are getting washed out of the Ukrainian gene pool. the cowards and little bitches run away and post from safety. Just like they used to say "the best part of France died on Napoleon's battlefields", you can now say that the best part of Ukraine died for Zelenski's bad comedy act.
well the allies, most certainly uk, owe the French 1st army so not of the best dies on those 19th century battlefields :)

Per article not supplying yet, taking out of storage.

Might be a bluff.

Russia economy shrugged off the sanctions, for now. China canā€™t survive similar sanctions.

US publicly committed to respond if this happens. I doubt they meant militarily.
there will be no sanctions against china

they releases the chinese flu; nada
they steal intellectual, military and all kinds of things; nada
human rights violations; nada
steal contested islands; nada
threatening taiwan; nada

no one truly gives a fk about ukraine except elites whose kids were placed on overpaid boards and the like. Money laundering, shelling their own people, tons of UN citations with crimes against humanity etc etc etc...

Russia doing the world a favor here, GO RUSSIA!

O fuck... please be not true.
This is making me consider buying a place in Central America. I have a 16.5 year old son who doesnā€™t need to go fight for FJB.

@the_oleksandr. In a linked Meat curtains article, a Ukrainian soldier said basically, ā€œwe are right for the regime, not Ukraineā€. Thoughts? Are these poor sods being sold out by leadership?

So they maneuvered themselves to the center of the Russians? I remember a famous saying by a Marine after being surrounded.... Boys we have them right where we want them.
Remind me to never ask for strategy from you. Or the uke's for that matter
Kinda like a chick saying she slipped and fell on a dick and that's how she became pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Read the headlines, there are Pay Walls... A headline tells the story of the future.
It's gonna be fucking CBDC's, vaccine passports, digital surveillance everywhere, and pedo peep shows. I am guessing as fact is stranger than fiction they are planning things we can't even imagine. Of course that's what they are planning, but plans never do quite pan out, and I have a feeling things will go in a different direction.

We are totally fucked aren't we!
Don't tell me that you're just now finally noticing that ?

Seems I've posted that from where we are now, there is no fix.
Everything is (and has been) too far gone for it to be fixed, ever, by any means.
If every politician in DC were to drop dead right this second......how are we going to fix it ?
What 2 people are going to agree on any item that would need to be done ?
How is anything going to go forward....govt/police/transportation/food and food services.....etc etc and so on ?

Yea, we've been fucked for quite a while now, it's good someone else noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
It's gonna be fucking CBDC's, vaccine passports, digital surveillance everywhere, and pedo peep shows. I am guessing as fact is stranger than fiction they are planning things we can't even imagine. Of course that's what they are planning, but plans never do quite pan out, and I have a feeling things will go in a different direction.
Interesting list of contractors.
The "Who's Who" of companies that build power grids, water treatment, computer chip and research labs.... Interesting who will be "The Captain of the Ship".
1677588714298.jpeg

Reactions: Sako man

Dont play with my emotions like thatā€¦

Ukraine officers get paid to shoot their own soldiers with Russian weapons instead of allowing retreat:

"The officers of these AFU units treat their soldiers like cattle, personally acting as punishers from the retreat blocking units. Ukrainian servicemen complain that officers are shooting soldiers with captured Russian weapons. They do this in order to hoodwink the AFU command that their unit lost combat capability due to Russian firepower, rather than from having fled their positions. This directly affects the cash payments made to officers."

The US Pensions shortfall in the US is 1.4 Trillion (while our politicans talk about raising the age to retirement benefits), yet Biden has committed to paying Ukraines pensioners. America last.

China's never been on the US's side. They are a communist country, doing Commie things.
Getting the US dragged deeper into Ukraine, plays to China's advantage when China soft invades Taiwan; by taking control of their political system.
If the soft invasion doesn't work, China has the option of a hard invasion (which I don't think they'll do..... yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.