• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Finns were the only dummies who stuck with the Swastika as a national symbol after Hitler. But I guess that proves the Russian jokes about them - they're really slow.

Per common humor, Estonians are the slow ones…

Kyiv is one of the oldest cities in Europe and was founded in 482, while Moscow was founded in 1147 by Yuri Dolgoruky, son of Vladimir Monomakh. Thus, Kyiv is 665 years older than Moscow.

Reactions: winxp_man
Holy Shit, the Hohol just went full LARPER52. Never go full LARPER52

Open photo

Holy Shit, the Hohol just went full LARPER52. Never go full LARPER52

Open photo
The term "hohol" is first found to refer to Orthodox residents of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the 1630s in the reports of the authorities of the border Moscow cities. In 1644, there was a more specific use in relation to the Cossacks.

In the XIX century in Siberia, “hohol” could be called Belarusian, Ukrainian and Russian settlers from the southern regions of the European part of Russia.

holy shit, I'm still laughing. Russia is multi-ethnic, you potato. And yes, it is full of Slavs, among others. Yes, "Rusy" also refers to a hair color, and Moscow is absolutely named after some Ugric word for water. Just like North America is full of Indian names and Anglo-Saxon England is full of Celtic names.

On the other hand, Ukraine also has a lot of mixed up DNA, from getting fucked by the Turks for so long, and fucked by the Poles and Lithuanians, and Mongols, and everyone else. Shit, if you want to work from the beginning we can start with the Scythians and Sarmatians, the Goths (Ukraine was their homeland, Oium) the Huns, the various Turkic tribes, some of which were blonde and blue eyed, others which were mongoloid. The Slavs....the list goes on. It's like the Sicilian scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man and khel
holy shit, I'm still laughing. Russia is multi-ethnic, you potato. And yes, it is full of Slavs, among others. Yes, "Rusy" also refers to a hair color, and Moscow is absolutely named after some Ugric word for water. Just like North America is full of Indian names and Anglo-Saxon England is full of Celtic names.

On the other hand, Ukraine also has a lot of mixed up DNA, from getting fucked by the Turks for so long, and fucked by the Poles and Lithuanians, and Mongols, and everyone else. Shit, if you want to work from the beginning we can start with the Scythians and Sarmatians, the Goths (Ukraine was their homeland, Oium) the Huns, the various Turkic tribes, some of which were blonde and blue eyed, others which were mongoloid. The Slavs....the list goes on. It's like the Sicilian scene.

Did you say Germans as well, oh and Greeks, and Italians in Ukraine, Iberian Spain, fucking DNA from all over. When Odessa was booming over a hundred years ago cultures from all over Europe were settling there.

I think Russia has more diverse ethnicities than any other country in the world. Someone has the DNA of a potato.

aba8a7cc5c0344092f6be73e1a4feb95.jpg

Dont worry about Kiev, as things are going Putin Dugoruki is going to fix things for ya - especially problems with grammar, spelling i,a and other stuff little nazis invented to be more like their idols. Nothing worse than trecherous brother selling out his heritage to be a bitch for rich and amoral neighbor.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Dont worry about Kiev, as things are going Putin Dugoruki is going to fix things for ya - especially problems with grammar, spelling i,a and other stuff little nazis invented to be more like their idols. Nothing worse than trecherous brother selling out his heritage to be a bitch for rich and amoral neighbor.
Funny you mention grammar, you misspelled the word “treacherous”

We are not discussing who has been fucked by who. Everyone has been fucked by everyone in the world by now. Go do an Ancestry.com test, and see how much of a mutt you are.

Russians are not Rusy, they are not even real Slavs. Russia - invented country with stolen identity. Fucking slaves in their own country. Pathetic. If you side with these killers, you are trash for the good people in this world.

Russians are not Rusy, they are not even real Slavs. Russia - invented country with stolen identity. Fucking slaves in their own country. Pathetic. If you side with these killers, you are trash for the good people in this world.
Russia is much older than the inception of Ukraine, therefore in a temporal sense Russia has more legitimacy than Ukraine. Ukraine was actually at some point half Poland and half Russia, so who's invented? That aside, if you insist on recognition of Ukraine with it's own culture and language ,then it's idiotic to not recognize Russia as being equally signifigant or sovereign.

Reactions: Darayavaus
True, mea culpa but i spelled Kiev correctly and most of the Ukrops will soon spell it like that or be dead.

Kyiv is one of the oldest cities in Europe and was founded in 482, while Moscow was founded in 1147 by Yuri Dolgoruky, son of Vladimir Monomakh. Thus, Kyiv is 665 years older than Moscow.
Even if you meant 482BC, you would still be wrong and that would still be unimpressive for old European cities.

What’s unimpressive is that this forum is full of Putin’s dick gobblers, celebrating killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. You are a sad bunch.

I hope nothing like this ever happens to you or your loved ones.

celebrating killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people
So you're confirming multiple hundreds of thousands casualties yes? So you're not winning or what, i thought by now you'd have prepared how to spell Moscow in ukronazi invented language?

Russia is much older than the inception of Ukraine, therefore in a temporal sense Russia has more legitimacy than Ukraine. Ukraine was actually at some point half Poland and half Russia, so who's invented? That aside, if you insist on recognition of Ukraine with it's own culture and language ,then it's idiotic to not recognize Russia as being equally signifigant or sovereign.

Are American really making the "who was here first?" argument for legitimacy? Because if so, that is really a mind-boggling development even by 2023 standards.

What’s unimpressive is that this forum is full of Putin’s dick gobblers, celebrating killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. You are a sad bunch.

I hope nothing like this ever happens to you or your loved ones.
No one is gobbling Putin’s dick. We just aren't gobbling zelenskys dick like you want and that upsets you. No one here gives two fucks who wins, we just don't want our money spent on it. Fuck Ukraine and Russia

Fuck Joe Biden, John Kerry, Nancy pelosi John McCain, Obama and others... Many people balls deep into using their post to create this crisis to skim US tax dollars off the top and funnel it to their families, enriching them selves. Putting the lives of Millions at direct risk, causing the peak mass evacuation of 18 million people, a number that would be higher but MEN WERE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE, breaking up the nuclear family if they wanted to escape the destruction of nearly half a country. And this number doesn’t include the number of people who crossed into Russia, just west.

They knew what they were doing when they pushed this. Yet have the audacity to blame Putin as soly responsibility…. A rally cry of Putin bad….What these people did is levels worse. They went and pushed dumb fuck Ukrainians ( oleksandr types)off the precipice, half ass supported, in front of a bear, while they ran off with bags of cash

They had to do it to foreigners because real Americans, with real balls who know the difference between a man and a woman, are wise to their bullshit.

So you're confirming multiple hundreds of thousands casualties yes? So you're not winning or what, i thought by now you'd have prepared how to spell Moscow in ukronazi invented language?
I’m talking about civilian deaths, you nimwit!

Y'all remember how Trump won the election ?
Yes, people voted for him, but probably more voted against Hillary knowing how evil she is.

Russia/Ukraine is like that, some vote for Putin, but more vote against Zelenski because they know he is more evil.
The preparations for this war started WAY before Zelensky.

This war was known to happen as far back as 1994 during the First Chechen when Russians showed their aspirations. War with Ukraine was matter of time.

• Opposition activists in Belarus said they destroyed a Russian military aircraft near Minsk.
  • The head of a group opposing Belarus' dictator said those behind the attack escaped the country.
  • Belarus is Russia's closest European ally, and has aided in its invasion of Ukraine.

I’m talking about civilian deaths, you nimwit!
Your talking nonsense, complete and utter bs and yet so certain in yourself. Like Woody H. would say being and idiot and knowing of being one can be called above average today. Please try to aspire to be above average my dear Alex…

Reactions: khel
You’re talking nonsense, complete and utter bs and yet so certain in yourself. Like Woody H. would say being and idiot and knowing of being one can be called above average today. Please try to aspire to be above average my dear Alex…
Well, same can be said about you my intellectually compromised slavic brother 😉

The two images below have a lot in common.

6BC43C25-736C-4515-8A4C-6003B952EA28.png

3A5F2FDC-1094-4780-BFBB-43E5A5E128F7.jpeg

• Opposition activists in Belarus said they destroyed a Russian military aircraft near Minsk.
  • The head of a group opposing Belarus' dictator said those behind the attack escaped the country.
  • Belarus is Russia's closest European ally, and has aided in its invasion of Ukraine.
Not a regular aircraft…it’s a Il-76 with a Vega-M (A-50)

24715CF2-7437-4CF3-87B1-3BA66FD003CF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: babyguppy
Not a regular aircraft…it’s a Il-76 with a Vega-M (A-50)

View attachment 8085024
that looks
1) expensive .. Yes, even on military terms (edit -newsweek say's 350 Million dollars)
2) Russia's competing model to USA AWAC's system

The Beriev A-50 (NATO reporting name: Mainstay) is a Soviet airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft based on the Ilyushin Il-76 transport. Developed to replace the Tupolev Tu-126 "Moss", the A-50 first flew in 1978.

The "Vega-M" can track up to 150 targets simultaneously within 230 kilometres (140 mi). Large targets, like surface ships, can be tracked at a distance of 400 kilometres (250 mi).

newest one from Russia -
Beriev A-100 Premier, an airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft intended to rival NATO’s AWACS planes, conducted its first flight with the radar on. (track 300 targets)
The news was announced by state news agency TASS. The flight happened on February 10, 2022
It was intended to be superior to the Boeing E-3 Sentry​

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS

You are in bed with Biden... You are the enemy.

We are supported by majority of the world, 45 nations made military donations, because unlike you, their thinking is not binary, they understand what is going on.

Friend of your enemy is not always your enemy.

They knew what they were doing… they didn’t care about the chaos it would cause.
It makes even more sense if chaos was the goal. It really is evil considering the loss of life it's caused on both sides. When people play God, unknown, and unforseen forces, and circumstances arise that endanger humanity as a whole. Think of the unbridaled levels of arogance it takes to pursue a goal like this.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Most people I know fighting, volunteered.

Live free or die, does this phrase ring a bell?
So this guy talks such a hard game, why is he even here arguing his point instead of using his two mile same bullet hole skills where they could count?

The definition of hypocrisy.

"Come on man"...Slava Ukrainia!

We are supported by majority of the world, 45 nations made military donations, because unlike you, their thinking is not binary, they understand what is going on.

Friend of your enemy is not always your enemy.
Majority of people in the countries you are talking about don't support this... The majority of the world supports an negotiated peace.

Stop lying to your self.

You realize , Ukraine is being used... Freedom. LOLOLOLOLOL sucking that globalist dick you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.