• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only question is when can we start a Go Fund Me for Alex's ticket back to the motherland? I'm convinced now that he's a fighter and won't shirk his responsibility to protect his noble hohol brothers.

I'm sure we could gather up enough old military camo .....or fluorescent orange.... for him to have a decent uniform once he arrives. We can give him a backpack full of candy bars, drop him on the plane, and off he goes. Slava Ukraini, brother!

• Haha
Reactions: khel and Sako man
Blah blah blah it's obviously fake, some people are just stupid.

Clouds aren't pixilated, ever.

Jets don't change direction in the length of the airframe.

Real life doesn't buffer and make the image jerky.

It also just wasn't a believable story unless you ignored reality and threw common sense out the window.
Did you see that live footage of the navy seals rescuing the hostages on that airplane, oh wait....that was Call of Duty.

Yeah, it's usually boomers getting spoofed by that shit. You have to have low visual aquity for that shit to pass muster.

I'm real tired of the jump on the next bandwagon BS. Sometimes everyone's just assholes and you don't have to pick sides.

Ukraine should be pissed at their government and NATO that had a huge part in starting this whole mess.

Wasn't there a bunch of "ethnic cleansing" type shit azov was doing back somewhere around 2014? I seem to remember a lot of ethnic Russian civilians getting attacked.

Not an excuse for Russia, but everyone on one side isn't innocent either.

Whole things a clusterfuck.

My only question is when can we start a Go Fund Me for Alex's ticket back to the motherland? I'm convinced now that he's a fighter and won't shirk his responsibility to protect his noble hohol brothers.

I'm sure we could gather up enough old military camo .....or fluorescent orange.... for him to have a decent uniform once he arrives. We can give him a backpack full of candy bars, drop him on the plane, and off he goes. Slava Ukraini, brother!

I don’t need a ride, I need ammo!

You go on talkin about lies on one side being ignored and now decide that some are just stupid. Man must suck to be a friend of yours with the assumptions you make haha. I dont know how many videos you have seen, but some made on high end computers are crazy. Also I have been to air shows, and with a good camera you would be surprised what you can get in air-frame shot. But hey you do you. Cheers.
You really are a moron...

Arma and I forget the name of
the flight sim they recorded aren't AI super computer bullshit

It's obvious to anyone not 70 or retarded that it isn't real.

Reactions: Eostech
I think he really needs 40-50 billion more dollars 🙄

....where most of it magically disappears...

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
You really are a moron...

Arma and I forget the name of
the flight sim they recorded aren't AI super computer bullshit

It's obvious to anyone not 70 or retarded that it isn't real.
Great name calling now. Your ignorance shows. Sure doesn't take some for some to resort to grade school crap haha.

Have a good one.

I'm real tired of the jump on the next bandwagon BS. Sometimes everyone's just assholes and you don't have to pick sides.

Ukraine should be pissed at their government and NATO that had a huge part in starting this whole mess.

Wasn't there a bunch of "ethnic cleansing" type shit azov was doing back somewhere around 2014? I seem to remember a lot of ethnic Russian civilians getting attacked.

Not an excuse for Russia, but everyone on one side isn't innocent either.

Whole things a clusterfuck.

it's not just a clusterfuck.

it's a clusterfuck that the government is demanding American citizens pay 125 billion dollars for, while our own country is falling apart.

I don’t need a ride, I need ammo!
your m91/30 and 5 rounds will be provided by the CIA guy right outside of Bakhmut, when you arrive. good luck!

Great name calling now. Your ignorance shows. Have a good one. haha!
Moron isn't a name it's a descriptor, you're ignorance is showing.

"The word moron, along with others including "idiotic", "imbecilic", "stupid", and "feeble-minded", was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists."

Fuck face is a name. Moron is what you are not who you are.

• Haha
Reactions: winxp_man
I think he really needs 40-50 billion more dollars 🙄

....where most of it magically disappears...
I'm going about this all wrong, I should hang out at the LAX airport in an Adidas track suit with my luggage, draped in a ukranian flag I'll ask for handouts. Bet I could clear a thousand bucks a day.

Moron isn't a name it's a descriptor, you're ignorance is showing.

"The word moron, along with others including "idiotic", "imbecilic", "stupid", and "feeble-minded", was formerly considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, but it is now deprecated in use by psychologists."

Fuck face is a name. Moron is what you are not who you are.
Your ability to understand that videos made today on the computers that are around make insane videos, give me a good laugh. Then add filters and boom makes you look twice. Not all are experts like yourself. haha!

PS didnt say anything about super computers. I stated high end PC's that do insane things this day in age.

Pretty crazy getting called ignorant on a subject the person obviously knows nothing about.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Boris, stop pretending you don’t understand why I called you a liar. Everyone here understands why. And, again, go fuck yourself.

See, you insult, I insult.
olek, you're an idiot and your clown (z of ukraina) paid cock sucker.

Consider this as my final verdict.

But I will take a liberty of going after you (olek) as I wish, so get ready.

To my Bear Pit brothers and moderator: I sincerely apologies for my bad language.

olek, where is the proof of my lies? Push and deliver something, will you? Asking you the same question for at least 3 times.

Last edited:
olek, you're an idiot and your clown (z of ukraina) paid cock sucker.

Consider this as my final verdict.

But I will take a liberty of going after you (olek) as I wish, so get ready.

To my Bear Pit brothers and moderator: I sincerely apologies for my bad language.

olek, where is the proof of my lies? Push and deliver something...

The only cock sucker here is you.

Are you threatening me fuck face?

Your ability to understand that videos made today on the computers that are around make insane videos, give me a good laugh. Then add filters and boom makes you look twice. Not all are experts like yourself. haha!

PS didnt say anything about super computers. I stated high end PC's that do insane things this day in age.
This was before all the AI and deep fake bs was mainstream it was known video games, and I play and read about zero video games. I have common sense which is lacking anymore.

It's called sarcasm, sorry I didn't post a spongebob meme to help you understand.
IMG_6333.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus

Of course, not. Your life is in no danger, unless you go to fight for ukraina, but it is clear now that it is not in your immediate plans.

Give me the proof of my lies, you stupid fuck. Just a proof, as I do not know when I've lied, so remind me...

at some point all the bluff and bluster is laid out for the bullshit that it obviously is.

He's asked you an easy, direct question multiple times.

you have avoided it, and it's painfully obvious that you are avoiding it because you've talked yourself into a corner and can't get out.

and if you don't answer, it also becomes obvious to any objective person reading this thread that you have no credibility.

Of course, not. Your life is in no danger, unless you go to fight for ukraina, but it is clear that it is not in your immediate plans.

Give me the proof of my lies, you stupid fuck. Just a proof, as I do not know when I've lied. Remind me.

Stupid fuck is the lying bitch you see when you look in the mirror.

Go, read back, and figure out for yourself since your dumb ass can’t remember it’s own lies.

See, you insult, I insult. You should be able to figure out this one soon. (Hopefully)

Just ignore little Aleks as it brings nothing to conversation or thread. I guess little bitch is happy with disruption as in any offtopic is better than facts that if seen by rational thinking person make anyone suspect of motives and goals of western leaders. If one looks at west as a whole its pretty evident that there are forces that are actively destroying civilization, gained norms and standards not to mention the way of life that was probably best ever on this planet (albeit a fraction of time). What has been gained in blood through decades - even centuries if you take into account French revolution, Magna carta and other experiments in human decency, will be squandered in few years.

at some point all the bluff and bluster is laid out for the bullshit that it obviously is.

He's asked you an easy, direct question multiple times.

you have avoided it, and it's painfully obvious that you are avoiding it because you've talked yourself into a corner and can't get out.

and if you don't answer, it also becomes obvious to any objective person reading this thread that you have no credibility.

Go read back, it’s pretty obvious. Unless you don’t care about truth.

Just ignore little Aleks as it brings nothing to conversation or thread. I guess little bitch is happy with disruption as in any offtopic is better than facts that if seen by rational thinking person make anyone suspect of motives and goals of western leaders. If one looks at west as a whole its pretty evident that there are forces that are actively destroying civilization, gained norms and standards not to mention the way of life that was probably best ever on this planet (albeit a fraction of time). What has been gained in blood through decades - even centuries if you take into account French revolution, Magna carta and other experiments in human decency, will be squandered in few years.

Oh no, another cock sucker! 😂

Too many of you.

I feel surrounded (the 3 side surrounded) 😂😂😂

Oh no, another cock sucker! 😂

Too many of you.

I feel surrounded (the 3 side surrounded) 😂😂😂

I’m guessing you’re used to being surrounded on multiple sides by men...who happen to also suck cock.

Lucky Pierre would be the term for you in that situation.

Slovenian and Russian insulting a Ukrainian, because they don’t like the truth. Not surprising at all.

Slovenian and Russian insulting a Ukrainian, because they don’t like the truth. Not surprising at all.
Are you willingly dense, or were you born that way?

The left calls this “xenophobia”. Reads like you think Ukrainians are higher on the pecking order, tisk tisk

Listen to this jack ass... Start at 40:20 give it a minute or two...

Same guy who called for a preemptive nuclear strike on Moscow. He is a menace to the world.

I would ask the question if anyone takes this creep seriously? The answer, sadly, is yes.

Too many of our faggot loving political masters have bought into his creepiness and BS to the point that they are giving away our money and our weapons to this idiot.

Here's hoping that he sticks a pistol in his mouth in the Führerbunker.

iu
iu

This was before all the AI and deep fake bs was mainstream it was known video games, and I play and read about zero video games. I have common sense which is lacking anymore.

It's called sarcasm, sorry I didn't post a spongebob meme to help you understand.
View attachment 8086375
I think you may be arguing with an actual retard.

Have you ever heard of Captain Disillusion? If you know what to look for trickery is easy to see. Watch a few of these and you might get a clue what we are talking about.

journalism now illegal?

Shocked no one has commented on this from several points. Don't go there, to what seems to be what people think.

If the "news" gets in there we might learn a truth, and that can not be allowed.

Reactions: theLBC
Will you guys give it a rest, I have a feeling I am not the only one that used the scroll wheel more then reading the last entries of this thread, we get it now stow it please. I might have to figure out how ignore works again.

On a side note, was talking to a buddy that did a few things in the army, he is now also an "old boomer" like myself. And he told me the Ukraine .gov is now "drafting" people that are "foreign" and currently living in Ukraine. That they are also on their 5th round of their "draft". And any male coming "of age" in the next 9 months can not leave the country, and basically "register".

If any or all that is true, these are not the actions of people that are "winning".

I just think how many people would be alive today if it was not for the idiots running "the west".

The more I learn the more I think we are not the "good guys" anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.