• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think how many people would be alive today if it was not for the idiots running "the west".
As has been mentioned frequently on this thread, the Ukrainian population has lost much of the best and bravest of their male population.

In terms of second and third ordered effects, this affects the next generation growing up in Ukraine and the generation after that.

The quality of the "men" left in Ukraine is questionable as so many have been ground up in the meat grinder already.

Once the men from other countries with means swarm into Ukraine looking for wives and a "ground up" opportunity for businesses and rebuilding, that will affect the genetics of the next gen of Ukrainian people and the culture.

I'm NOT pushing for ethnic purity or any of that stupidity. Just repeating the concept that the genetic makeup of Ukraine will never recover/be the same after this war is over.

I refer to WW3 between the US, UK, EU vs Russia, China, Iran, NK, and now apparently to some degree Brazil. Not Putin's "Special Military Operation" as that was only the opening days a year ago.

Just because the battlefield is mostly in Ukraine doesn't mean that multiple countries aren't engaged in wartime support and funding. WW3 has already begun, hopefully the body count will be lower than the previous two.

We can call ourselves "Back to Back World War Champs!", but remember the roles Russia in WW1, and Russia under the Soviet umbrella in WW2 took in helping to win the wars.

In WW2, greater than 50% of households in the Soviet Union lost a nuclear member. That is a LOT of households.

The Russians have always been good at grinding it out in war when attrition is high. We have always been good at tucking tail once the bodybags begin piling up.

Past the stupidity of fighting Russia in a ground war in Ukraine, and a maritime war with China in the "South China Sea" area...

I sincerely fear we are setting ourselves up for a major crisis once this is all over (Ukraine and assuming that Taiwan is blockaded)

If we incur major losses in battle in either theatre, added to our current generation's apathy to patriotism and downright hatred for this great nation, and the overall attitude of the current and upcoming generation (less service minded, less sacrificial... more blue hair, cross gendered, egocentric, professional victims), and the growing distrust of our "dear president" and leaders' decisions, and fear/anger regarding the vaccine being mandatory previously, and making living on base difficult for people under 25 because they will not be allowed to own firearms (I think that's right)...

I fear our volunteer military will collapse completely. Who will join up? Who will serve?

Who will trust the VA to take care of them after? Who will trust the gov to make the honorable and noble decisions on whom/when/where to fight? Versus being used as a pawn for corporate interests (Military industry, rebuilding Ukraine, dear president kickbacks, Dem kickbacks, etc). How many of the green haired teens and 20 year olds working at fast food and Starbucks you see will be willing to shave their head, submit to being yelled at, and told what to do? Can you imagine them in combat?

Apologies if I sound like I'm anti-American. I am not. Simply fearing for the future of our great nation given the pattern of short sighted "leadership" we have been getting. I wonder if the corruption is as deep as it was in Ukraine.

What is it about human nature that the most capable and honorable are always looking to make a difference doing the hard work, while sociopaths, narcissists, Milley types are always only looking to increase, power, prestige, pay, and seek higher and higher positions above others to force the people that can and do the actual work to bend to their will when they can't and refuse to actually do work?

Same applies to politicians. You can't get that high up there without getting your hands dirty to some degree.

Last edited:
Pretty crazy getting called ignorant on a subject the person obviously knows nothing about.
Welcome to the internet.

Btw you were speaking of war crimes.
5FA6E11E-194B-4231-89E2-7AB4703924AC.jpeg
9CD21C55-EAC5-4393-B26A-A2B4747CE53F.jpeg

Here are Ukrainians committing war crimes

I have these and others saved on a hard drive.

Shocked no one has commented on this from several points. Don't go there, to what seems to be what people think.

If the "news" gets in there we might learn a truth, and that can not be allowed.
Yeah they are Tyrants. Missed this in the recent Olek commotion.

so you're saying that you're still located in Ukraine then? thought so. just another paid troll.

So you are saying you’re a paid troll? I actually did think you are one quite a few times, only reason you might not be is the history on this forum. I honestly feel this country is worse off because of people like you. But I get it, you enjoy it.

This is my last engagement in this thread, enjoy lying and being lied to. Remember, you can be against Ukrainian government, or US government or all governments in the world, but if you support the killing of innocent people, if you feel like any violence against civilians has means to be justified- you have blood on your souls.

Also, please don’t insult others, it will lead to more insults and the integrity of this thread, if any left, will be gone.

The_oleksandr, out. Слава Україні!

saving this one too.

The Ukrainian government’s official account posted the 38 second clip on their social media today, writing: “People call him the Ghost of Kyiv."

the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense also perpetrated the idea.

it took the lying Ukrainians 2 months to admit that the story was fake.
How about the guy who shot down a fighter jet with a shotgun......😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Did this olek guy try to say he was there fighting ng or something. What did I miss here....

Doc

Did this olek guy try to say he was there fighting ng or something. What did I miss here....

Doc
Yes

He also said he's a billionaire ninja who speaks twelve languages, or some shit.

Ok jokes aside, he did make a claim that he was there and then left. I think everyone wants him to go back now.

Have you ever heard of Captain Disillusion? If you know what to look for trickery is easy to see. Watch a few of these and you might get a clue what we are talking about.

The point is not everyone thinks the same Its what I have been saying. So to say every person on this planet can figure it out is a false statement. But To some I guess everyone can figure things out no problem. All I was sayin is that a person living in the fuckin country side that does not even know who the hell Angelina Jolie, might not. Or someone who is a video expert. There where videos made that didn't even have stutter. Or where made grainy on purpose to make it look like a phone video in low quality capturing aerial combat fights. That was it. But to call them dumb asses because of it might be a far stretch. Yea fools I would say being they where fooled. Hell there was a study done on how many can change light bulbs college students. Over half I think didn't know how to do it being someone did everything for them. Failed education system at home and at school double wammy.

I dont have a problem seeing things are fake. But not all think like you or I.

This was before all the AI and deep fake bs was mainstream it was known video games, and I play and read about zero video games. I have common sense which is lacking anymore.

It's called sarcasm, sorry I didn't post a spongebob meme to help you understand.
View attachment 8086375
Right because typed words show sarcasm in major way. You really are special.

Last edited:
Right because typed words show sarcasm in mayor way. You really are special.
I'm not sure what mayors have to do with sarcasm. Most normal well adjusted average IQ people can spot sarcasm.

You not being able to read a situation doesn't make the other person stupid(special), it's a you problem.
IMG_6331.PNG

Last edited:

Doc
Also claimed a 1” group shooting 2 miles…
I'm not sure what mayors have to do with sarcasm. Most normal well adjusted average IQ people can spot sarcasm.

You not being able to read a situation doesn't make the other person stupid(special), it's a you problem.
View attachment 8086675
Thats like $60 worth of dicks…

winxp_man is somewhere on the evolutionary scale between Homo Erectus and Java man
You're on the scale of a damn Neanderthal. So both of us are fucked, I guess I didnt pass on the good genes to you. :ROFLMAO:

Oh you forgot your meme. I miss the memes you know so well to respond with.

View attachment 8086675
Updated the word. Misspelled. Or rather I was thinking of the word in a Spanish way. ;)

And I see you take after the big D in here with memes. OR you took over his position.

Updated the word. Misspelled. Or rather I was thinking of the word in a Spanish way. ;)

And I see you take after the big D in here with memes. OR you took over his position.
You're too stupid to know it's a picture of you when it's labeled "you".

You don't grasp how dumb your comments continue to make you look, and that's the best part.

Zelensky is insisting that US will be"sending its sons and daughters to fight and die". Sounds like he already made arrangements with PedoPeter.

Another thing floating around the "interweb" are fake vids of PedoPeter at a podium declaring a draft starting with 2 y.o. tofight in Ukraine.

Last edited:
You're too stupid to know it's a picture of you when it's labeled "you".

You don't grasp how dumb your comments continue to make you look, and that's the best part.
You're Special. The fact you took time out of your damn day to make a picture for me shows it. 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

You have a good one tho. Cheers.

Zelensky is insisting that US will be"sending its sons and daughters to fight and die". Sounds like he already made arrangements ith PedoPeter.

Another thing floating around the "interweb" are fake vids of PedoPeter at a podium declaring a draft starting with 2 y.o. tofight in Ukraine.

What a shit show. Then again brain dead Biden will give his last two brain cells actually thinking about this!

You're Special. The fact you took time out of your damn day to make a picture for me shows it. 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

You have a good one tho. Cheers.
You definitely aren't that special, I have a folder of pictures for morons such as yourself.
IMG_1260.JPG

Zelensky is insisting that US will be"sending its sons and daughters to fight and die". Sounds like he already made arrangements with PedoPeter.

the whole interview is here. This exert is around 41 min in. https://www.youtube.com/live/DvBJppHbq6k?feature=share

The twitter post cuts out the part were he says if you don’t support us, Russia will invade the baltics, then we will have to send our blood.

I am so tired of this fool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.