• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

But but but they said that zelenski was going to set up a major offensive. 40K troops are going to... with tanks and apc's and....

But but but they said that zelenski was going to set up a major offensive. 40K troops are going to... with tanks and apc's and....
Has Bakhmut really fallen? What I got from the article, is that the Russians have said it is "technically" now cut off because the supply/escape routes are within range of their artillery.

Has Bakhmut really fallen? What I got from the article, is that the Russians have said it is "technically" now cut off because the supply/escape routes are within range of their artillery.
Doesn't sound like it has. As I said a week or two ago. The Russians are playing the long game with these places. Using artillery to slowly take ground until they are surrounded. No supplies of the battle basics of beans bullets and bandaids and artillery rain every day it's not long before it's over. The uke's don't have the air support to stop the artillery. The Russians are using basic WW2 tactics. They have supply lines from behind and the talk of this major counter offensive action has gone silent.
Waiting for @stevepodeleski to come in and say that the uke's have the Russians right where they want.

This will cause the US to go to war to protect their dominance in the world. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day it will.

You have to stop and ask yourself, just who will die if the US does go to war? I can tell you not one single person the folks in power give a damn about at best, and at worst it gets rid of at least some of those people that seem to have a leaning they don't care for. Win Win. Nice reduction in population.

You have to stop and ask yourself, just who will die if the US does go to war? I can tell you not one single person the folks in power give a damn about at best, and at worst it gets rid of at least some of those people that seem to have a leaning they don't care for. Win Win. Nice reduction in population.

Bring back the draft - time to retire the All Volunteer Military. All genders (real and imaginary), no exemptions, rich and poor, urban and rural. Right now "flyover country" providing majority of military - let all serve and reduce the deployments.

Bring back the draft - time to retire the All Volunteer Military. All genders (real and imaginary), no exemptions, rich and poor, urban and rural. Right now "flyover country" providing majority of military - let all serve and reduce the deployments.
Might have too if we every go to war with China. They have the largest Military in the world and we can't get the recruiting numbers up as gen z are not interested for the most part in joining. My son who is gen z wants to join, but his Mom is dead set against it with the current Prez.

Might have too if we every go to war with China. They have the largest Military in the world and we can't get the recruiting numbers up as gen z are not interested for the most part in joining. My son who is gen z wants to join, but his Mom is dead set against it with the current Prez.

Mine was several years ago, he really wanted to join, had recruiters at the house to talk to him. Did the tests to join the marines back when he was a freshman, and passed easy. We did a very hard lobby to try to talk him out of it. Finally the thing that stops most young men from doing stupid things came along and it went out the window, a girl. He is married now and drives a truck and seems happy. He might get shot, but it will not be in fucking afghanistan.

Mine was several years ago, he really wanted to join, had recruiters at the house to talk to him. Did the tests to join the marines back when he was a freshman, and passed easy. We did a very hard lobby to try to talk him out of it. Finally the thing that stops most young men from doing stupid things came along and it went out the window, a girl. He is married now and drives a truck and seems happy. He might get shot, but it will not be in fucking afghanistan.
My wife is from Taiwan and she doesn't want my son joining to have the FJB start something with China over Taiwan. The older folks in Taiwan still want to be reunited with China. The younger ones who fear it might happen most likely already have dual citizenship with the US and will head here ASAP if China were to invade.

She is Aboriginal Taiwanese and those folks have been ruled by whoever is in charge, so they just go about their daily lives. They don't care who it is that's in charge. Although the Japanese treated them the best of all of the groups that have ruled over them.

Hell no. That will only give the motherfuckers the man power they want to start more shit everywhere.
The WEF would love to see our youth spoon fed into multiple meat grinders!
They want nothing more than mass death to reduce the world's population. Especially North american whites!
I use to recommend enlisting to many young people who had no idea, What they wanted in life.
That ended quite a while ago as the military became more and more a social experiment! I sure as hell don't want my kids or my neighbors kids being exposed to the insanity of today's lbgqtxwz transgender clusterfuck woke military shit show!

Those T-54 were made specifically for this. They have been sitting around waiting for this to pop off for years. Not surprised, Russia is sitting on thousands of old tanks, I'd throw them out there too.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
My wife is from Taiwan and she doesn't want my son joining to have the FJB start something with China over Taiwan. The older folks in Taiwan still want to be reunited with China. The younger ones who fear it might happen most likely already have dual citizenship with the US and will head here ASAP if China were to invade.

She is Aboriginal Taiwanese and those folks have been ruled by whoever is in charge, so they just go about their daily lives. They don't care who it is that's in charge. Although the Japanese treated them the best of all of the groups that have ruled over them.
Yes, the older generation in their 70s and up still think of it as "One China". They believe Taiwan should be part of China, but do not want the Communist governance.

Taiwanese youth have many other places to run to as well as the US. We just have an easy pipeline through the college/university track.

The Taiwanese youth have forgotten the atrocities the Japanese government inflicted upon the Chinese people.

from Wiki:
Nanking Massacre/Rape was the mass murder of Chinese civilians in Nanjing, the capital of the Republic of China, immediately after the Battle of Nanking in the Second Sino-Japanese War, by the Imperial Japanese Army.[2][3][4][5] Beginning on December 13, 1937, the massacre lasted six weeks. The perpetrators also committed other war crimes such as mass rape, looting, and arson.[note 1] The massacre was one of the worst atrocities committed during World War II.

Don't forget Japanese "comfort women". The rape of German women by the Russian army at the end of WW2. The Nazi soldiers, etc.

Stuff like that is never ever truly forgiven.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Yes, the older generation in their 70s and up still think of it as "One China". They believe Taiwan should be part of China, but do not want the Communist governance.

Taiwanese youth have many other places to run to as well as the US. We just have an easy pipeline through the college/university track.

The Taiwanese youth have forgotten the atrocities the Japanese government inflicted upon the Chinese people.

from Wiki:
Nanking Massacre/Rape was the mass murder of Chinese civilians in Nanjing, the capital of the Republic of China, immediately after the Battle of Nanking in the Second Sino-Japanese War, by the Imperial Japanese Army.[2][3][4][5] Beginning on December 13, 1937, the massacre lasted six weeks. The perpetrators also committed other war crimes such as mass rape, looting, and arson.[note 1] The massacre was one of the worst atrocities committed during World War II.

Don't forget Japanese "comfort women". The rape of German women by the Russian army at the end of WW2. The Nazi soldiers, etc.

those people need to man up and fight for their country. why do we want cowards and those that run from conflict? that's no different than the colonists that fled to Canada and look where Canada is today? Can you find a bigger pussy country than Canada except may be Spain?

Can someone please assist by sharing load date for DU bullets in .308 and .223?

Which twist rates work best?

Excuse me....there is someone on the ring doorbell.

Its not the steel front door that I am worried about, its the iron bars on the storm door. Not looking for MOA. Just center groin accuracy at less than 25 feet with my PSA approved, GI Joe dream weapon.....

Funny but Taiwanese will tell you that having Japan rule over them was the best terrible thing that they endured. Japan brought a lot of good values to the country. Taipei has great infrastructure compared to any American city, it has Art, and culture- authentic chinese culture. China has to invade Taiwan because it proves how cool Chinese culture is without communism.

So back when it was Formosa. There is a great deal of history in that area of the world. I see it a little like the huge screw up after WWI when "the west" redrew the maps in areas they had no business talking about.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Shockingly, France's current military is in pretty good shape regardless of their reputation.
French got a lot of experience in the middle east and Africa that is not recognized by many, their aircraft have been used in multiple wars and are not crap. French Foreign legion etc…

As much as I like the jokes, they are not incompetent.

Hell the optics used in the few T-14’s Russia built were pulled out of French tanks and sold to them. The French were building the Russians a navy ship that ended up getting cancelled.

Shockingly, France's current military is in pretty good shape regardless of their reputation.
reputation is unwarranted really. Brits retreated more than France in early days of ww2 and only survived dunkirk because of the french 1st army. Interestingly enough, journals and diaries and german troops from the time said the french were tenacious and glad they ran out of ammo!

French got a lot of experience in the middle east and Africa that is not recognized by many, their aircraft have been used in multiple wars and are not crap. French Foreign legion etc…

As much as I like the jokes, they are not incompetent.

Hell the optics used in the few T-14’s Russia built were pulled out of French tanks and sold to them. The French were building the Russians a navy ship that ended up getting cancelled.
retired SEAL friend of mine said the French were not to be fked with that their spec ops were legit

Remember recently when the International Criminal Court sent out a warrant for Putin for taking kids out of Ukraine and the media blasted it for a few day??? Well if you don't know they tried doing the same thing against the US and got sanctioned.

F19A1AE8-4962-42B3-8D4B-A3F700AEC12D.jpeg
7C82C48E-2C91-4547-B677-9E2C4493D4DE.jpeg
3F3DE1CC-0EAF-4835-8273-5D478938338F.jpeg

Just wanted to throw that out these, as the media was boo hooing about it recently... LOL

from Wiki:

I stated that my wife is Taiwanese Aborigines, that's much different than the Chinese people who came to Taiwan. Her Great Gandfather was the first aborigines to be trained as medical doctor in Japan, paid for by the government of Japan. He has a museum exhibit in Taitung, as does her father. Her Grandmother never spoke Mandarin Chinese, only Taiwanese and Japanese

The Japanese at first tried to get the aborigines to be slaves and treated them poorly. That is until on tribe stood up to them and killed all lot of Japanese. The tribe new they wouldn't win, but fought to the death. The woman and children all killed themselves so that they could not be slaves after the warriors were all dead. After that the Japanese changed the way they worked with the aborigines people of Taiwan and treated them very well for the 50 years the Japanese ruled Taiwan, before the United States gave Taiwan to the Republic of China.

The Puyuma People
台灣台東南王普悠瑪除喪祭.jpg

Last edited:
Funny but Taiwanese will tell you that having Japan rule over them was the best terrible thing that they endured. Japan brought a lot of good values to the country. Taipei has great infrastructure compared to any American city, it has Art, and culture- authentic chinese culture. China has to invade Taiwan because it proves how cool Chinese culture is without communism.
When the ROC came to Taiwan they were terrible to the Aborigines and tried to destroy their culture. The Green Party is actually helping to bring the Aborigines into government and helping them preserve their culture. There was Chinese people in Taiwan when Japan ruled Taiwan, but they are different than the Taiwanese Aborigines.

If that were to happen, you might see the conservatives burning draft cards along with the war-mongering-but-cowardly-leftist-rich-kids that want everyone else to spend their money and spill their blood on this stupid war.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
If that were to happen, you might see the conservatives burning draft cards along with the war-mongering-but-cowardly-leftist-rich-kids that want everyone else to spend their money and spill their blood on this stupid war.
That is part of my point. 99% of America is not serving so easy to send someone else's kid off. Army did not hit their recruiting quota in 2022 so Big Army just reduced their headcount by 15000 and will use the Army National Guard even more.

Most of the population is not even eligible for military service. Medical, drug use, college etc…

I watched the committee in congress today on the budget

Very few people are even eligible.

But lol its okay because retention rates are up 50% 🤨

That is part of my point. 99% of America is not serving so easy to send someone else's kid off. Army did not hit their recruiting quota in 2022 so Big Army just reduced their headcount by 15000 and will use the Army National Guard even more.
You are correct but when they start sending troops in the Ukraine and fighting Russians like the US did with China in 1950-53, there might be a hell of a lot more opposition than Vietnam.

It won't matter whether there is a draft or not. If the politicians do start a draft the opposition will skyrocket.

I'm getting a big bag of buttered popcorn, a bag of skittles and a bottle of Orange Crush to watch the show when the young men as well as some parents start making an issue about drafting women.

Then just watch fertility pills fly off the shelves because poking holes with a needle in condoms isn't going to be the worst of it.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Most of the population is not even eligible for military service. Medical, drug use, college etc…

I watched the committee in congress today on the budget

Very few people are even eligible.

But lol its okay because retention rates are up 50% 🤨

That doesn't matter. Has anyone ever heard of McNamara's Morons?

You are correct but when they start sending troops in the Ukraine and fighting Russians like the US did with China in 1950-53, there might be a hell of a lot more opposition than Vietnam.

It won't matter whether there is a draft or not. If the politicians do start a draft the opposition will skyrocket.

I'm getting a big bag of buttered popcorn, a bag of skittles and a bottle of Orange Crush to watch the show when the young men as well as some parents start making an issue about drafting women.

Then just watch fertility pills fly off the shelves because poking holes with a needle in condoms isn't going to be the worst of it.
President/Congress opened up all military specialties to women - now that women (claim to be women, whatever) can serve in Infantry no rational argument to not draft women. 8 out of 10 men aged 18-25 cannot meet basic criteria to serve in the US Military so they NEED to get women into uniform.

President/Congress opened up all military specialties to women - now that women (claim to be women, whatever) can serve in Infantry no rational argument to not draft women. 8 out of 10 men aged 18-25 cannot meet basic criteria to serve in the US Military so they NEED to get women into uniform.
I've been saying that for over 40 years. They wanted equal rights. Then lets give it ALL to them.

They demand their rights in peacetime but beg for their privileges in war.

When arguing with a feminist cunt about whether or not women should have a right to serve in combat; let her know that she's not asking the right question.

If she let's you talk, let her know that the question should be; who should be compelled to serve in combat?

Then if you want to make the feminist cunt's head explode tell her this when she said their should be exemptions for mothers.

1 - If the mother is drafted, then the father can stay behind and take care of the children. Remember - equal rights.
2 - If there is no father to take care of the children then she can turn the kids over to a friend or relative. They can send home an allotment for child care.
3 - If she's pregnant then abort the baby. As long as it's safe a legal then there's nothing wrong with killing the baby so she can answer a higher calling to serve her country. Besides, if she's drafted then the military can pay for her abortion. Isn't that what the leftists want anyway?

NOTE: I don't want to see babies murdered but merely stating this talking point will cause Tiffany to foam at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.