• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff needed for even high-end military hardware is not even close to tech used in consumer electronics, i don't mean that in terms of quality but in terms of technology. While consumer stuff is approaching use of 3 and 5-nanometre chips , military contractors are still having chips made in 250+nm, chip tech at least 20y old is driving the newest of the top-of-the-line military gear. Modern military gear can easily be is running on 600nm or even micrometer chips. Stuff that is used to slam Boeings Max into the ground is 80286, 1.5 micrometer not a nanometer so 1982 tech.

I agree China is nowhere near US in terms of chip development, but they can still make stuff that is running not just F35 but likely any NGAD in development any time of the day and then some.

And then there is a legitimate question of ROChina, TSMC which is in a way being run out of business its has absolutely dominated, if it can't sell to its large customers in PRC ,so one can only wonder how much of the TSMC tech will end up in PRC sooner than later.

Reactions: MJF
Stuff needed for even high-end military hardware is not even close to tech used in consumer electronics, i don't mean that in terms of quality but in terms of technology. While consumer stuff is approaching use of 3 and 5-nanometre chips , military contractors are still having chips made in 250+nm, chip tech at least 20y old is driving the newest of the top-of-the-line military gear. Modern military gear can easily be is running on 600nm or even micrometer chips. Stuff that is used to slam Boeings Max into the ground is 80286, 1.5 micrometer not a nanometer so 1982 tech.

I agree China is nowhere near US in terms of chip development, but they can still make stuff that is running not just F35 but likely any NGAD in development any time of the day and then some.

And then there is a legitimate question of ROChina, TSMC which is in a way being run out of business its has absolutely dominated, if it can't sell to its large customers in PRC ,so one can only wonder how much of the TSMC tech will end up in PRC sooner than later.
There are high-end SC materials used in antennae arrays that are not capable of being made in China or much of Asia, Europe, and are developed and produced in the US. You have to distinguish between processors and antennae. I’m talking about specific antenna element technologies that are basically US-exclusive to us and very select allies.

The main technology I’m talking about is Gallium Nitride (GAN) Transmitter Receiver Modules. In order to manufacture them in volume, it took years to conquer those processes to scale it, and it is very recent. That’s a US technology that dramatically improves AESA Radar performance. We have been upgrading USMC F/A-18C/D and CF-18A baby Hornets with new APG-79(V)4 AESAs, which use GaN TRMs. Super Hornet Block II and III also have APG-79(V)4 AESAs with this TRM technology.

F-35s will get GaN AESAs with the new APG-85 in the Block 4 Lots moving forward. Electron mobility is up to 20% better with GaN vs GaA TRM elements.

China also does not possess the critical manufacturing technologies for the chip etching machines, engineers, and all the support that goes with that. The US just cut that off from China.

For someone that claims superior information and knowledge, it is fascinating how nearly everything you post is wrong.

Yet, back in 2010...

Now, forward to 2012...
2001, 2006, 2008, 2010 dates.

Maybe it’s news to you but the US cut off China from the Dutch lithography machines necessary to manufacture semiconductors last year. Not only was China cut off from the Dutch machines, but from all the component manufacturers of those machines (Lasers, software support, engineers, etc.)

This is basically like what we did to Japan in the early 1900s.

Little off topic but the movie Sicario: Day of the soldado was made in 2018 and in this scene they were referencing going to Ukraine.

First time I watched this movie I never picked up on that line but watching it again recently had to rewind it and listen again. I know it’s Hollywood but Ukraine has been on the MIC wish list for quite some time.

I’m assuming the private contractor character at the table is Erik Prince?

Russia was planning on taking Ukraine since Putin was handed the Presidency in 2000.
Russia invaded already in 2014.

so we are almost in wwiii, and luckily they are working on important shit like ankle socks for girls.

so we are almost in wwiii, and luckily they are working on important shit like ankle socks for girls.

What a fucking tool! Really just staggering how much this guy sucks balls! That ladies and gentlemen is what our tax dollars are paying for. You think China and Russia give a single fuck about socks. We are done for because of retards like this, it's over! I am not being hyperbolic, we are done...

I was a 19-year-old E-4 and one of my drop-dead-gorgeous female trainees would not wear a bra. By regulation, women had to wear a bra.

Mind you, this was back in the 1970s. My supervisor told me to tell her to put on a bra.

I told him that I could not do that. He asked why?

I replied that first of all that I liked it. Secondly, that I could run into all sorts of backlash from her and possibly other female trainees.

I didn't want to be accused of staring at her breasts or opening up some sort of lewd conversation.

The supervisor continued to argue with me about it. I finally said, "If you don't think it's such a big deal to tell her to put on a bra, then why don't you do it?"

He was still pissed and realized that I was right. We ended up getting a female E-5 to tell the trainee to put on a bra.

So I'm just waiting for the discussion on tactical panties and Kevlar lined brassieres.

Reactions: Sako man
I was a 19-year-old E-4 and one of my drop-dead-gorgeous female trainees would not wear a bra. By regulation, women had to wear a bra.

Mind you, this was back in the 1970s. My supervisor told me to tell her to put on a bra.

I told him that I could not do that. He asked why?

I replied that first of all that I liked it. Secondly, that I could run into all sorts of backlash from her and possibly other female trainees.

I didn't want to be accused of staring at her breasts or opening up some sort of lewd conversation.

The supervisor continued to argue with me about it. I finally said, "If you don't think it's such a big deal to tell her to put on a bra, then why don't you do it?"

He was still pissed and realized that I was right. We ended up getting a female E-5 to tell the trainee to put on a bra.

So I'm just waiting for the discussion on tactical panties and Kevlar lined brassieres.
We need picures.

Can we at least get a pencil sketch?
0a7f2a1cb0a36a346d98e4070b2fff33.jpg

If Great Britain is #2 and France is #3 then none of them have any Combat Power.
These days Ukrainian military puts all European militaries to shame in nearly every aspect except airpower.

Top three euro militaries combined can field fewer troops, tanks, and artillery than Ukraine has just in 20km radius around Bakhmut today.

Reactions: Lightning8

brother of mine fighting in Ukraine POV, former Marine with mixed US contractors/ Ukrainian troops

Reactions: madppcs
Assaulting an empty trench for social media likes. Should have posted the entire video with carnage and them fucking the corpses.

Instead we see nothing but a shower curtain fluttering in the wind. Them are some weak euro trash grenades too. M67 will push your shit in in a confined space like them shallow holes.

Can't tell me Russians toss bright blue colored shit all around their hidey hole.
Looks like 4 trucks full of trash strewn about.

I vote BS.
Even russians have shovels to bury their shit.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
These days Ukrainian military puts all European militaries to shame in nearly every aspect except airpower.

Top three euro militaries combined can field fewer troops, tanks, and artillery than Ukraine has just in 20km radius around Bakhmut today.
If Ukraine is so awesome how is it that they spent since 2014 mobilizing for this with the help of NATO and still need half a trillion dollars of support in only a little over a year? I’m not saying the EU is any better, but some reality on their capability as a stand alone force needs to be realistically considered. They were unprepared for this conflict, as it appears was the entire rest of the world. And It’s apparent Russia, although ready to go the distance, was as well in the initial stages.

Not staged not edited not BS and I don’t give a flying fuck if you believe it.
The crazy part is they don't care what you think either, oddly enough the world doesn't evolve around you or your opinions.

You've already lied in this comment, there's a cut in the filming and then some guys on there knees that could be anywhere. The cut in the footage with a bunch missing is guess what?

Edited footage.

The crazy part is they don't care what you think either, oddly enough the world doesn't evolve around you or your opinions.

You've already lied in this comment, there's a cut in the filming and then some guys on there knees that could be anywhere. The cut in the footage with a bunch missing is guess what?

Edited footage.
Wrong as usual. I just passed it on I’m not editing guru. But thanks for playing.

Never head of this guy that Kim is interviewing but he's got some good commentary and insight.

300,000. If a Division is 15,000 that is 20 divisions. Will be interesting to see 20 Divisions worth of Combat Power from NATO staged in one country. I would be very interested in a chart showing that NATO has 300,000 deployable Soldiers must less organized Combat formations.

Wrong as usual. I just passed it on I’m not editing guru. But thanks for playing.
You’re fucking stupid old man as usual “I refuse to see what’s in front of my face because I’ve made up my mind I’m right, hmmmph!” Zero critical thinking skills.

If you can’t see the video in the trench cut and then it show guys on their knees in front of some random woods you’re fucking retarded or haven’t watched the video all the way through.

I don’t edit video, but I also know teleportation isn’t being used. There’s a whole section of the recording missing.

You said the video wasn’t edited, they cut out whole parts of what happened that makes it edited video. No one knows if that’s the guys from tht trench or not because no one saw them come out. A child could grasp this concept, but you said it wasn’t edited...so you lied.

Also to further prove how you talk out of your ass...

“I’m not editing guru.....” yet you know it wasn’t edited before.

Grade A certified internet moron.

Can't tell me Russians toss bright blue colored shit all around their hidey hole.
Looks like 4 trucks full of trash strewn about.

I vote BS.
Even russians have shovels to bury their shit.
of course it's bs, so much wrong with that vid it's not even funny. Worse yet, we've got some homo bragging it's friend which just goes to show how dumb, insecure, and loserish some of our resident posters are.

Edited footage.
cut him some slack, his boyfriend is seeing another guy so he's upset. That can lead to late night rants, drinking and other tom foolery lol

of course it's bs, so much wrong with that vid it's not even funny. Worse yet, we've got some homo bragging it's friend which just goes to show how dumb, insecure, and loserish some of our resident posters are.
Would be easier to believe shit if this didn’t all start with video game recordings being passed around as real video to begin with.

cut him some slack, his boyfriend is seeing another guy so he's upset. That can lead to late night rants, drinking and other tom foolery lol
No, he’s just one of those old guys that is convinced he knows everything while at the same time admitting he knows nothing about it, nene he’s not even smart enough to realize it.

“It’s not edited....”

“I’m not an editing guru...”

There’s whole portions of what happened missing. They are in a trench, magically there’s guys in front of some trees on their knees but what happened in between?

A- nothing, but the last scene was attached to the first footage(editing)

B- video was edited out.

Either way shit was edited but this fucker has the IQ of a cucumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.