• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B6B62D71-6CF1-460A-9642-EB4B576B262E.jpeg

Lol. Funny shit.

rebekanet, you have stumbled into the shithole of neo-Nazis. Now it's time you stumble my way big boy, send me a PM. I hope you're a Sagatarious, all the Sagies I've met have really super cute necks, send me some pics...ok!
Wow Steve! I mean no judgements, but dude!

rebekanet, you have stumbled into the shithole of neo-Nazis.
Ahhh, there you are.
I was wondering if you knew when the uke's were going to spring their trap in Bakhmut. I mean, their tactics of luring the Russians all the way through the city to their amassed troops in a few neighborhoods has been masterful.

Reactions: Sako man and Doc68
rebekanet, you have stumbled into the shithole of neo-Nazis.

We haven't had a "White Knight" on the Hide in a while

It's always something when Don Quixote steps up for what he perceives to be a maiden being disrespected by the membership.....

IMG_0670.JPG

Pretty sure Russia killed the counter offensive troops already.
Politicians are just hoping they can fleece the $500M just announced before this whole thing shuts down.

On the other hand, they probably just steal the "rebuilding" funds afterwards. $300B out of our grandchildrens taxes.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
So I was looking at the Wiki page on the battle of Bakhmut and noticed the losses on the Ukrainian said said, 5 x less than Russian losses.
6AA7898B-7D8D-4047-8668-FBB95C16CD45.jpeg

Notied the source

Then saw this
9EF9428D-90E1-4F7C-9418-760FA511ACBF.jpeg

Trump love child head line… come the fuck on.

EF07DE12-7886-4206-B710-3D6F46316311.jpeg

I don’t think I trust his 5 to 1 claim. Sounds like Yellow journalism. Definitely a fake pen name.

Just a small example of the bullshit being pushed by a foreign influenced media out let.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
How much ammo and other critical supplies could have been purchased with those funds that were siphoned off? Russia and China are using this situation to their advantage. Russia doesn't have to field many super shit-hot weapons systems, just old stuff that can mostly meet the need. China is waiting in the wings while we deplete both our warfighting inventory and bankrupt ourselves with half-assed but expensive attempts to resupply of Ukraine. NATO is even worse off than the US. The economic war has gone worldwide and is relatively unnoticed while there are few items that are making a real impact on the war effort that are getting to the battlefield. To say that this conflict is a clusterfuck all the way around is an understatement. Neither side seems to have been prepared for much of anything, and this has implications going forward.

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of videos of Russians blowing up ammo depots of Ukraine. With satellite and drones, they can't keep it hidden.
Beside that and the money laundering at every level, there isn't anything left for Ukraine to fight with.

They couldn't have a CO if they wanted to.. everything has been pilfered from Biden all the way down to local commanders.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Government makes a lot of money off the leases of the land to oil companies. Revenue they lost when the war broke out. Shell and BP were heavily invested in Ukraine, all that ended in 2014. No surprise they would want to have people on the line, but ain't shit happening with the war going on.

Reactions: theLBC
Jack's twitter post is in conflict with the WEF and others stating that we must get off of fossil fuels. You would expect this to especially occur in Ukraine as it is already controlled by the PTB and one would think it is a test bed for such green technology. Since it being laid to waste and the utilities need to be rebuilt and all.

OR - we are being lied to and manipulated about oil going away soon and its all a show.

Government makes a lot of money off the leases of the land to oil companies. Revenue they lost when the war broke out. Shell and BP were heavily invested in Ukraine, all that ended in 2014. No surprise they would want to have people on the line, but ain't shit happening with the war going on.
i don't think it is a secret that the proxy war is about who controls the oil and gas, and who gets to profit from sales to the eu.
it certainly isn't about "saving democracy" or anything remotely like that.

So in the last 12 hours Ukraine bombed the heck out of Donetsk -> 100% residential targets; public buses, homes, NO military installations. Used our 155mm messsengers of doom. F*ck U Zelesnkyy.

edit: Ukranian news is saying Russia is behind the bombings. Liars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.