• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
POWs returning to Chechnya - Haram , in tribal society Haram is no joke, of you go back to front lines

''Kadyrov:
Five Chechen fighters returned to Grozny today from Ukrainian captivity.

Journalists asked me what I think about this. I believe that a Chechen soldier should have no reason to be captured. Excuses may be different, but be that as it may, the warrior must prove that he had no other choice. And you need to prove it by returning to the front line.

That's why I didn't meet with the returnees. This is a matter of honor not only for an individual fighter, but also a matter of honor for the entire unit, the entire regiment in which the fighters serve. Let them prove that they did not avoid battle, were not afraid to meet the enemy and did not look for an opportunity to lay down their arms and save themselves from bullets.

An illustrative example was demonstrated by Kirgiz Musikhanov, who was wounded, captured, but returned, healed his wounds and again went into the thick of battles as part of the Akhmat special forces, showing good results .

Of course, captivity is not a crime. I understand. And we are glad that the fighters survived. An hour before their capture, they communicated by radio and reported that they were running out of ammunition. But every warrior must not just shoot randomly, but think over every shot, take care of every cartridge. I realize that this is also my fault, that they were not sufficiently prepared for such a situation and did not fully understand that a fighter should plan his ammunition load. But now the guys have a chance to prove to themselves, their comrades, the commander and the whole country that this was a forced step. What an oath, duty and honor above all!''

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sako man
Anyone looking for a job , interested in doing an audit in Ukraine ?

photo_2023-04-16_00-17-06.jpg

photo_2023-04-16_00-17-05.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Anyone looking for a job , interested in doing an audit in Ukraine ?

View attachment 8122341
View attachment 8122340
Worked with Department of State and USAID while I was serving in Iraq as Infantry Officer - we were executing "non-lethal" operations that supported DOS/USAID. Never got anyone from DOS/USAID to step foot away from the US Embassy - they were happy to hand me the funds to execute the missions outside the wire but they never physically saw what or where the projects were executed. As long as I submitted reports and pictures they were very happy to take credit. Ukraine USAID will be the same - all the DOS/USAID types will be at the embassy pool or bar.

Intel Slava Z
🇺🇲🇷🇺 Elon Musk reports that the latest Russian electronic warfare system is capable of fighting satellites in geostationary orbit.

“The new Russian electronic warfare (EW) system is capable of suppressing spacecraft in geostationary orbit and irrevocably disable electronics”

It's a good news. Enemy satellites must be destroyed

In fact, last year there were rumors that restrictions on the use of Starlink satellites in Ukraine were associated with Musk's fear of losses in his satellite constellation as a result of the use of some kind of anti-satellite weapon.

Worked with Department of State and USAID while I was serving in Iraq as Infantry Officer - we were executing "non-lethal" operations that supported DOS/USAID. Never got anyone from DOS/USAID to step foot away from the US Embassy - they were happy to hand me the funds to execute the missions outside the wire but they never physically saw what or where the projects were executed. As long as I submitted reports and pictures they were very happy to take credit. Ukraine USAID will be the same - all the DOS/USAID types will be at the embassy pool or bar.

As long as you wear a face daiper, submit a report and photo or two you are good to go , next stack of cash waiting.

1000w_q95.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Pakistan has placed its first order for discounted Russian crude oil, a move that could potentially reduce the country's reliance on Middle Eastern oil producers. The order amounts to around 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Russian crude oil, which does not include related products. In 2022, Pakistan imported 154,000 bpd of oil, with most of it coming from Saudi Arabia and the UAE. The introduction of Russian crude could have a significant impact on the supplies from Middle Eastern producers, which may not be welcomed and could lead to future issues. It's worth noting that Pakistan imports around 500,000 bpd of oil.

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Justice investors!? o_O

Despite the unprecedented obstacles, Umerov said Ukraine had another advantage: the solidarity of investors and allies who want to support the country in driving Russia from its territory.

“Most of the investors I have spoken to — these are corporate and institutional investors — have said that, for them, Ukraine’s market isn’t attractive at all,” he said. “But from the point of view of justice, of the desire to support Ukraine, that’s it.”

Rustem Umerov, the head of the State Property Fund, said in an interview.
“There are emerging markets, and there is an emergency market, and as an emergency market, we are one of a kind,” o_O :devilish: he said last week at his office in Kyiv.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Justice investors!? o_O

Despite the unprecedented obstacles, Umerov said Ukraine had another advantage: the solidarity of investors and allies who want to support the country in driving Russia from its territory.

“Most of the investors I have spoken to — these are corporate and institutional investors — have said that, for them, Ukraine’s market isn’t attractive at all,” he said. “But from the point of view of justice, of the desire to support Ukraine, that’s it.”

Rustem Umerov, the head of the State Property Fund, said in an interview.
“There are emerging markets, and there is an emergency market, and as an emergency market, we are one of a kind,” o_O :devilish: he said last week at his office in Kyiv.

That totally fits in with DEI and ESG investing. From a purely investment perspective it would be the most uncertainty a prospective investor could ever assume. I think it's more likely that they don't want to loose their money laundering hub. As well trying to avoid any fracturing of a unipolar globalist hegemony.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
Soon they DOJ will write,any amendment to the Constitution they don't particularly like is weaponized by Russia ROFL

Funny enough Russia is weaponizing 'speech' while DOJ is literally jailing folks over speech which somehow doesn't count as weaponizing speech o_O .
2023-04-20_23h25_43.png

Someone in DOJ should definitely read the Constitution from time to time
2023-04-20_23h33_46.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
is it me or do a lot of these videos look like whoever is being killed are unaware of what's going on and just seem to be sitting ducks?

Like how do you let that tank get within hundreds of meters if you have no anti tank... Yes the drone is watching them but do they really have no escape path??? or the video before this one where the 3-4 Russians get taken out by the one guy? They throw a grenade into the hole and just lay there?

I've never been in combat but man I feel like a lot of these guys are getting smoked when they could have had a chance.

• Wow
1:03:12 starting there is one of the craziest thing I have ever seen, Uke tank rolls up on the terrified Russians cowering in a trench and starts blasting away, fucking insane! Hard to watch actually.
Sent chills down me honestly.. and I'm pretty damn used to the cartel execution vids..but truly desperate nation-state war like this is something different altogether. I hope guys like you and me ain't rounded up and sent to the pointless meat grinder.
One of the top comments said the vid sent him into a PTSD episode..

Hopefully this whole conflict will be ended soon without further escalation or extra parties getting involved. The more we step in, the more likely China steps in and/or the more likely nukes come into play.

is it me or do a lot of these videos look like whoever is being killed are unaware of what's going on and just seem to be sitting ducks?

Like how do you let that tank get within hundreds of meters if you have no anti tank... Yes the drone is watching them but do they really have no escape path??? or the video before this one where the 3-4 Russians get taken out by the one guy? They throw a grenade into the hole and just lay there?

I've never been in combat but man I feel like a lot of these guys are getting smoked when they could have had a chance.
"War is hell"..."easy to judge in leisure what men did in haste"...And all that.

At the end? What I saw looked like half a dude flying twenty feet out of the trench, but perhaps some survived, would be a miracle.
When it faded out it looked like there was still 3 or more people in the trench. Too much smoke on the last shot, and can't see in the trench after but it looks to me like that last shell missed, didn't go into the trench. The 3 arrows below point to live people, still moving. The straight line on the cannon barrel, shows its direction before it fires, which isn't into the trench, right before the last round is fired and it fades out.

73C59ED6-D6AC-4D7A-BF21-2EAFAE52CB83_4_5005_c.jpeg

I don't think any of that tank fire the video shows killed anyone. They are likely deaf and concussed but not dead. Hole in the ground will save your ass. They are dug in deep with the dirt piled high.

Also later on in his video is the same video posted months ago that got called out for being edited, guy tosses dozens of grenades/dudes on their knees, AK mike and ole dude got into it. noticed that.

When it faded out it looked like there was still 3 or more people in the trench. Too much smoke on the last shot, and can't see in the trench after but it looks to me like that last shell missed, didn't go into the trench. The 3 arrows below point to live people, still moving. The straight line on the cannon barrel, shows its direction before it fires, which isn't into the trench, right before the last round is fired and it fades out.

View attachment 8124699

I don't think any of that tank fire the video shows killed anyone. They are likely deaf and concussed but not dead. Hole in the ground will save your ass. They are dug in deep with the dirt piled high.

Also later on in his video is the same video posted months ago that got called out for being edited, guy tosses dozens of grenades/dudes on their knees, AK mike and ole dude got into it. noticed that.
You are probably right. But at one point something gets ejected from the trench, maybe it's fabric but it looks like someone's partial ripped up torso, go look for that. Fucking horrific either way. There is really no way that didn't fuck someone up. I would love to believe they survived.

Is that the same trench that was raided by grenade man? Not sure? Hard to tell with editing what the time frame of events are.

You are probably right. But at one point something gets ejected from the trench, maybe it's fabric but it looks like someone's partial ripped up torso, go look for that. Fucking horrific either way. There is really no way that didn't fuck someone up. I would love to believe they survived.

Is that the same trench that was raided by grenade man? Not sure? Hard to tell with editing what the time frame of events are.
I saw that flew up left... don't know what that was.

Be one hell of a story... taking point blank tank rounds... fuckin nuts!!! A good friend of mine was a tanker in Iraq. Used to tell a story about lighting an Iraqi guy up with the main gun. He actually went AWOL after he shot an 8 year old that popped out of a house with an AK, when he came back state side he refused to go back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.