• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://voxday.net/2023/05/28/the-real-war-starts-in-summer/
69BFEAF5-2F6E-41E4-9BFF-6436D82CB209.jpeg

Reactions: theLBC
Couldn't have stated it better myself. Young men dying for corrupt old men.
I dont even know if they're actually "old men" honestly. Alex Jones is definitely on to something that the upper echelon leaders are reptilians or aliens wearing skin suits or something LOL. At the very least they've all done the blowjob gay child sacrifice ritual to sell their soul and join the illuminati. Nothing else quite explains the bizarre sometimes downright demonic suggestions, future policies, goals, etc. I think most if not all the famous Hollywood people, the DC elite, the media darlings and social influencers, etc anybody who the media gives a total pass to and never criticizes them- they've done the child sacrifice gay thing and completely sold their soul and now they're in "the club" and will consequently get extreme power/wealth and be treated with kid gloves by media on any topic.

Speaking of young men dying for corrupt old men. Putin knows that money is control and he is calling in favors. Watch all the new mercenary contractor startups with former KGB and FSB CEOs getting spun off from state companies like Lukoil and Gazprom. Potok, Redut, Patriot. Wagner needs help now that tens of thousands of prisoner-fighters were ground up in eastern Ukraine. On the positive side for Putin there is a lot of room cleared out in the prisons for traitors that the FSB is rounding up. The gulag will be filled up again. Meanwhile there are ads on vkontakt to join the new private contractors- better pay and competent commanders are the selling points. Get as many in as fast as possible and and keep the Iranian suicide drones flying.
As the counteroffensive starts, and sees some successes, then there will be cover for conscription to start. Also the Lindsay Graham shittalking will help ratchet up patriotic feelings. It won’t be Putin that calls for mobilization, it will be the siloviki and RT, and chaos will spread.

Speaking of young men dying for corrupt old men. Putin knows that money is control and he is calling in favors. Watch all the new mercenary contractor startups with former KGB and FSB CEOs getting spun off from state companies like Lukoil and Gazprom. Potok, Redut, Patriot. Wagner needs help now that tens of thousands of prisoner-fighters were ground up in eastern Ukraine. On the positive side for Putin there is a lot of room cleared out in the prisons for traitors that the FSB is rounding up. The gulag will be filled up again. Meanwhile there are ads on vkontakt to join the new private contractors- better pay and competent commanders are the selling points. Get as many in as fast as possible and and keep the Iranian suicide drones flying.
As the counteroffensive starts, and sees some successes, then there will be cover for conscription to start. Also the Lindsay Graham shittalking will help ratchet up patriotic feelings. It won’t be Putin that calls for mobilization, it will be the siloviki and RT. Then the chaos will start for real.
even the UK is advertising jobs for "migrant refugees" with prior "military" experience.
they will get expedited citizenship of they sign up to die for the elite globalists.

here is pedo joe way back in 1997 taunting the russians over nato expansion.
he actually suggests the russians will have to partner with china and iran, lol.

Reactions: 232593
even the UK is advertising jobs for "migrant refugees" with prior "military" experience.
they will get expedited citizenship of they sign up to die for the elite globalists.

here is pedo joe way back in 1997 taunting the russians over nato expansion.
he actually suggests the russians will have to partner with china and iran, lol.

And now that worst case scenario of a Russo-Sino alliance is a reality.

Reactions: theLBC

How much are you getting paid? Or do you get free gay sex to post this bullshit?
After all the bullshit that you have posted turned out to be just that. I'm surprised you would even come back here. Aren't you smart enough to use another account to spread your crap? Hell, even Juanita has figured that out.

And now that worst case scenario of a Russo-Sino alliance is a reality.
I think it is only a part of the worst case scenario for the U.S. Country with richest raw minerals deposits in the world, combined with some really serious nuclear weapons potential (Russia) and country with the largest population and the largest manufacturing potential in the world (China) may likely become a sort of driving force with a huge world influence. There is another one, which, if it happens, will really hurt the U.S. position in the world. At the moment, U.S. dollar is no longer supported by "any gold", but is still relatively strong because it is a currency required to purchase arab oil. But if Saudies join BRICKS in the nearest future, as they say they would, along with some other arab states, it'a all over for the dominance of the U.S. dollar, and, by default, it will be the end of the supreme position of the U.S. in the world. As the result, inflation in the U.S. from this potentially huge supply of the "international" U.S. dollars will be so bad, I'm really concerned.

Last edited:
How much are you getting paid? Or do you get free gay sex to post this bullshit?
After all the bullshit that you have posted turned out to be just that. I'm surprised you would even come back here. Aren't you smart enough to use another account to spread your crap? Hell, even Juanita has figured that out.
another x-ring hit.

Sieg Heil, Putainista!

I think it is only a part of the worst case scenario for the U.S. Country with richest raw minerals deposits in the world, combined with some really serious nuclear weapons potential (Russia) and country with the largest population and the largest manufacturing potential in the world (China) may likely become a sort of driving force with a huge world influence. There is another one, which, if it happens, will really hurt the U.S. position in the world. At the moment, U.S. dollar is no longer supported by "any gold", but is still relatively strong because it is a currency required to purchase arab oil. But if Saudies join BRICKS in the nearest future, as they say they would, along with some other arab states, it'a all over for the dominance of the U.S. dollar, and, by default, it will be the end the supreme position of the U.S. in the world. As the result, inflation in the U.S. from this potentially huge supply of the "international" U.S. dollars will be so bad, I'm really concerned.
I think your second scenario is already underway.

Reactions: kortik

More aggra for Putin's Harem on this site.

(...and the x-ring hits keep piling up!)

It must suck to have duty on a holiday.
Everyone else is with their family and friends. Cooking all kinds of great food on the grill. Drinking beverages to their hearts content and there you sit in a deserted office trying to dig up propaganda to sway the masses.
Sad

More aggra for Putin's Harem on this site.

(...and the x-ring hits keep piling up!)

Same derpy eyed idiot who said Japan's market was going to completely collapse, China was on the verge of collapse, and American semiconductor market was going to completely disolve. Meanwhile Japan's Neki average is highest in thirty years and TSMC finds the semiconductor market here so viable that it opens a fab in Arizona. Not sure what orifice he pulls his material from.

Nah 3/4 can't be, Ukrops are having Russians right where they want them killing them in their thousansands .... I guess they fucked around and found out. No sympathies for what just might be an ok person with serious lack of judgment and brain cells. I wonder how many he killed there in "absolutely not a personal war" but as a gun for hire for pedo-criminal scum of the world.

So fuck his whiskey and i hope his number gets called as i seriously doubt his "morning beach reflections" will bring anything meaningful...

Yes, agreed. Spoken like a true silver spoon fag whos never had to face any real consequences for his words/actions.
Where does all this hate for Russia come from? Because they used to be the Soviet Union? That ended before I was even born, decades ago. We shouldve made a friend out of the new Russia, but instead we've ostracized them and kept acting as if they were the same Soviet enemy as before.

And a interesting quote from the article, and something I 100% believe, but that folks like Graham refuse to even consider as a possibility:
"He said Russia has 'enormous resources' and despite the war already raging for over a year, he claimed his country had not yet started to 'act very seriously'."
Eurasia is the enemy.

It has only begun. What is coming will directly involve our kids and grandkids going somewhere to die to “save our country”. A draft will be the most gentle persuasion they use to sacrifice our loved ones.

And chew on this little nugget for a sec.

Who will go?

The people that think men are men and women are women. They will be slaughtered by the bucket full. Just what will that leave?

The "silver spoon" class, and those that are easy to enslave.

And chew on this little nugget for a sec.

Who will go?

The people that think men are men and women are women. They will be slaughtered by the bucket full. Just what will that leave?

The "silver spoon" class, and those that are easy to enslave.
Exactly. That's either their goal or at the least, a favorable side effect if things go hot.
Country boys, Christians, etc.. we have to stop fighting their wars and dying for them. They think they can count on us to go and lay down our lives for them, and why wouldn't they think that? Its been true for quite a while - ie its plain to see that aside from the woke BS, its always been a specific type/demographic thats ends up nutting up and doing the fighting and hard work.
But that needs to end. If they want a war with a nuclear superpower like Russia so bad, then they can send their soyboys with Ukraine flags in their Twitter bio to do the fighting and dying. Otherwise me and mine are staying out of the globohomo bullshit, I refuse to risk my hide for Satan's followers and the WEF. Aside from this conflict being fought for retarded, most likely evil reasons, there's no motivation to actually win. Just like Afghanistan, they just want it to drag on in a stalemate so that everyone involved fills their pockets, and to experiment/fine tune the latest and greatest weapons systems.

Exactly. That's either their goal or at the least, a favorable side effect if things go hot.
Country boys, Christians, etc.. we have to stop fighting their wars and dying for them. They think they can count on us to go and lay down our lives for them, and why wouldn't they think that? Its been true for quite a while - ie its plain to see that aside from the woke BS, its always been a specific type/demographic thats ends up nutting up and doing the fighting and hard work.
But that needs to end. If they want a war with a nuclear superpower like Russia so bad, then they can send their soyboys with Ukraine flags in their Twitter bio to do the fighting and dying. Otherwise me and mine are staying out of the globohomo bullshit, I refuse to risk my hide for Satan's followers and the WEF. Aside from this conflict being fought for retarded, most likely evil reasons, there's no motivation to actually win. Just like Afghanistan, they just want it to drag on in a stalemate so that everyone involved fills their pockets, and to experiment/fine tune the latest and greatest weapons systems.
Funny that globohomo wants to start a war and use those most negatively impacted by its policies as cannon fodder.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Sounds good in theory, but you leave out one thing.

They will start to draft people and you know it. They will go after them and you will not escape to Canada like you could 50 years ago, as the entire world will be in on it. If you don't go you do you think all those new feds at places like the IRS and tons of new weapons ammo and training are to go after tax cheats.....silly silly man. You will find yourself in prison if you try to avoid that draft....who knows if it gets bad enough they may go after old dogs like me.

You are right however they are counting on it. But I have a feeling they will not like what happens. Reminds me of this kid.

Sounds good in theory, but you leave out one thing.

They will start to draft people and you know it. They will go after them and you will not escape to Canada like you could 50 years ago, as the entire world will be in on it. If you don't go you do you think all those new feds at places like the IRS and tons of new weapons ammo and training are to go after tax cheats.....silly silly man. You will find yourself in prison if you try to avoid that draft....who knows if it gets bad enough they may go after old dogs like me.

You are right however they are counting on it. But I have a feeling they will not like what happens. Reminds me of this kid.

Strange isn’t it, in the 70s our enemies on the left were all about “ Hell no we won’t go” and dodging the draft.

Nah 3/4 can't be, Ukrops are having Russians right where they want them killing them in their thousansands .... I guess they fucked around and found out. No sympathies for what just might be an ok person with serious lack of judgment and brain cells. I wonder how many he killed there in "absolutely not a personal war" but as a gun for hire for pedo-criminal scum of the world.

So fuck his whiskey and i hope his number gets called as i seriously doubt his "morning beach reflections" will bring anything meaningful...
Yeah we are tired of nation-building wars after 20 years and $8 trillion in the Middle East. I won't go to Ukraine and fight, but I won't deny the Ukrainians the right to fight for independence from the Russian state especially when you compare their fortitude to the ANA for example. Would you want to live under the FSB? Why did Finland join NATO? Why does Sweden, even Switzerland want to join NATO? Study the actions of the Russian state. Why did we fight a war of independence from Britain? If you were there would you have been handing out handbills mocking the revolutionary army and praising King George? Serious question: Why do you expect the Ukrainians not to fight to defend their freedom when it's a right we have taken for our own nation?

Reactions: simpletoms
Gw260: I'm coming from Slovenia from a country that in 90ies went the Western route by starting to break up Yugoslavia, which was a combined effort from Germany, Vatican and USA. So before you claim "Ukrainians not to fight to defend their freedom" you should really educate yourself.
There is a global fight going on between good and evil and USA is not on the side of good, your country has been stolen and for many years there were plenty of people warning you of this but as of late (the real sad part) no one but "US neonazis and skinheads" paid any attention (and even they in their weird twisted primary racial understanding of issue at hand, but anyway the term today is "far right", "rebels", "extreme right", "white supremacist", "patriots" etc...). Today people are waking up and realizing that things are not as they are being presented to them by their government, media or this and that social media influencers and when enough people wake up (just look at some here, most of them could not imagine having such discussions as "civil war 2.0", "rebellion", insurrection" etc.. just a few year back) this fake house of cards will fall and naked emperors with it.

Ukrainians (for lack of better term will suffice but you should know its not that simple) are mainly Russian speaking or Russian (by ethnicity) people in the East and mostly non orthodox Ukrainians (again a loose term as Ukraine as a landmass was always on the borders of various kingdoms and was quite an eventful place) in the West. What happened is the Yugo scenario where one part wants one thing and other part second and one part deciding it will force other part to follow its choice, supported (aka directed, organized, fueled and sponsored) by the West. After the coup the civil war has started where Western part got its face smashed in and some kind of border was established. West managed to train and equip westerners of Ukraine and swindled easterners of Ukraine of two peace agreements and planned a major offensive for 2022.

The noise about formal borders, national sovereignty, UN charters and international law which West tends to bring out (when it suits it) is irrelevant as West (since the 1492 onwards, muslims would say 1096 :)) is first that doesn't give a damn about anything but its interest, want and what they can extort, steal, rob, pillage, swindle, sweet talk, bribe and other nefarious terms you can imagine and mean the breaking of Gods commandments.

PS: So much keywords here probably will give some .gov fucker heart attack having to label this thing and do with it stuff...
PPS: Epstein for sure didn't kill himself
PPS2: Covid is a scam
PPS3: Jan.6 was a setup
PPS4: Go fuck yourself.
Oh and i almost forgot Trump just might win '24 and then you're in deep shit little pedolovers...

This vile fuck needs to be sent to the trenches….

Publicly, he claims to be a conservative, privately, he's a liberal fag. Tucker Carlson burned his ass, every chance he got and Graham refuse to go on Tucker's show, when every other talking head would give him easy questions and endless passes. It's a shame the citizens of SC fall for his BS drivel, so the whole country suffers with him as a US Senator.

Sharac- Thanks for the civics lesson. I was there before it broke up, very ugly. Dubrovnik was beautiful, hiking above the coast you would find lots of casings from WW2 and think about other combined efforts from Germany and Italy and Russia. Luckily for Tito, Stalin died before he could be poisoned. The days before Novochok, and speaking of Epstein, suicides by hanging or jumping out of hotel windows all over the place.
BTW in northern Switzerland they speak German, which Hitler certainly noted. In the Donbas, Russian is common, but the vast majority of Ukrainians speak Ukrainian every day. Look at the Ukrainian constitution regarding language. It protects Russian but the state language is Ukrainian. Of course as you know your fellow Slovenians didn't extend the same courtesy to the German speaking population after the fascists and nazis were driven out.

Last edited:
Why did Finland join NATO? Why does Sweden, even Switzerland want to join NATO?
Because they are fucking cuck nations fulls of cucks that want on the American tit and are perfectly happy to give up their sovereignty for the illusion of safety.

These countries were neutral during the height of the Cold War but now a comparatively tiny Russia is an existential threat?

Because they are fucking cuck nations fulls of cucks that want on the American tit and are perfectly happy to give up their sovereignty for the illusion of safety.

These countries were neutral during the height of the Cold War but now a comparatively tiny Russia is an existential threat?
the world must be kept safe from White Christian nationalism. Russia - and American conservatives, too- must go.

how else will the brave new world of God-hating luciferin homos, led by an elite sanhedrin of blood drinking pedos, finally achieve the great reset?

Strange isn’t it, in the 70s our enemies on the left were all about “ Hell no we won’t go” and dodging the draft.

It seems as if everything is flipped in reverse. The "war mongers" are pushing for peace, and the peace-nicks are wanting to kill all russians. Something very wrong going on here, sad so many can't see it.

I don't think I will address some comments, but I will say the countries that firmly sat on the fence saying I want no part of this from the end of WWII to a few years ago that are now hopping into bed with one of the players.......those are not the same country they had in the 1960's. Look at their current policies and it will tell you that straight out. No different from here, the people invading their country speak a different language from those invading the US, but the invasion is taking place, and their existing culture needs to bend to make them "happy".

People are starting to wake up, but I fear it is too late. Italy is a sure sign people are waking up, that country was very hard left up to this last election, it will not happen again. The same can be said for Trump, it will not happen again. I will gladly say I was wrong if he serves out a full term, and does half the things he says he wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.