• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many allies can we actually count on if a war with a Russia-China alliance breaks out?

Europe, after the first carrier strike group gets nuked:

AdorableMisguidedCalf-size_restricted.gif

With your mentality I might as well take your property, fuck your woman, kick your ass, piss on you, and tell everyone that you attacked me. Idiotic.
This is pretty ironic from a supposed GWOT vet. I guess Iraq and Afghanistan were different though because America did it.

I don't agree or disagree with one side or the other (both are stupid, the war is stupid) but your rejoinder to his post makes as much logical sense as him saying to you that you should join up with Wagner PMC if you think the Ukes/Nato/WEF are the Legion of Evil.

Beat him on his statements using facts showing how he is wrong. Issuing stupid challenges as an argument is childish. I know you are better than that.

Or are you? Now there's a challenge.
It’s like arguing with a leftist, why bother wasting the energy, I’d assume most people are here for information which they know is chock full of propaganda from every side and so can’t be taken at face value.

I mean we just had years of covid in which .gov and the media were in lockstep telling people that a piece of cloth can work as a mask and that thinking for yourself is bad because you are too dumb so just do what you are told.

Now we have Ukraine and people like Mr Ranger come along and throw a tantrum at all the wrongthink in this thread and how we should just blindly believe the same media that unanimously called Ukraine a corrupt shithole only a few years prior or boldly stated that Russia was running out of ammunition within the first week of the war.

I don’t know what you are so bent out of shape about. I can shoot a 1” group at two miles. I haven’t actually ever done it, but I am theoretically capable of doing it given infinite attempts.

Has anybody seen that Ukrotroll bullshitter who claimed to shoot a 1" group at 2 miles? I'm surprised that he hasn't tried to come back under a different alias.
Least he was nice enough to convert to imperial so we would know he was a badass. 2.54 centimeters at 3.2 kilometers just sounds...gay.

Reactions: Darayavaus
This is pretty ironic from a supposed GWOT vet. I guess Iraq and Afghanistan were different though because America did it.

It’s like arguing with a leftist, why bother wasting the energy, I’d assume most people are here for information which they know is chock full of propaganda from every side and so can’t be taken at face value.

I mean we just had years of covid in which .gov and the media were in lockstep telling people that a piece of cloth can work as a mask and that thinking for yourself is bad because you are too dumb so just do what you are told.

Now we have Ukraine and people like Mr Ranger come along and throw a tantrum at all the wrongthink in this thread and how we should just blindly believe the same media that unanimously called Ukraine a corrupt shithole only a few years prior or boldly stated that Russia was running out of ammunition within the first week of the war.
Come on man. He lived there for the last four years. He was a sniper in the global war on the taxpayers, I mean terror. He's a full fledged patriot wrapped in the flag.
But why was he in Ukraine for the last four years, Hmmm? Alphabet? DOD biolab? Or just really into the hot women of Ukraine?

My God how low the IQ has gotten in here since the hay days of the hide.

History lesson 101 for the mouth breathers and the general idiots with an opinion with no factual backing.

The United States in the last standing super power. The leader of the free world.

Russia since the end of WWII was our largest geopolitical enemy. Nothing has changed. Putin has framed this several times as a war on Nato.

Since when do so called freedom lovers support dictators and tyrants? Y’all need a serious soul searching.

Your thesis is seriously flawed. You hate Ukraine since the left supports aid? Did y’all forget so easily that Biden wanted Zelenskyy to run with his family? I see y’all forgot “I don’t need a ride, I need ammunition.”

I lived in Ukraine for 4 years and just recently got back state side. Ukraine is a democracy in every sense of the word. They have fought long and hard for it. Since 2014 when they threw out Putin’s puppet.

For those that have never lived there, it is what I envisioned the US was in the 60’s. The women wear makeup and dress nice. They value freedom and western values. I felt a lot more free than in most American states.

Geopolitical issues and domestic issues are separate and not interconnected. Border issues have no bearing on geopolitical issues.

Y’all go on about inflation and debt…. Have you looked at usd vs other world currencies lately? Look up usd to euro just for kicks some time…we got it good here. The dollar is strong. The whole world was hit by the pandemic. The us weathered it better than most.
you sir are a moron, I hope you don't breed

Come on man. He lived there for the last four years. He was a sniper in the global war on the taxpayers, I mean terror. He's a full fledged patriot wrapped in the flag.
But why was he in Ukraine for the last four years, Hmmm? Alphabet? DOD biolab? Or just really into the hot women of Ukraine?
I'd guess Theis is probably lurking around somewhere maybe we should ask him, afterall he pretended to be a Ukrainian and made up what he couldn't google so that's basically SME level these days.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

What happened that led to the GWOT? We were attacked. Duh…fucking face palm… Only a fuckwit would omit that fact. The twin towers were hit. The pentagon was hit. An airliner went down in Pennsylvania.

Putin has been in power since 1999. He dreams of rebuilding the USSR no matter the cost. No matter if the breakaway nations want it or not.

This is nothing like the GWOT. This is currently on the level of the Korean War but with more modern equipment and higher equipment losses and a much larger battle field.

I joined the GWOT because we were attacked. I see you sat on your ass and ate poptarts in mama’s basement. Give yourself a circle clap.

To the guy bitching about university. I graduated from university with a masters of science in a stem field. You don’t see lefties or retards in university unless you are going to a Junior college or in a liberal arts degree field.

To truly know what the fuck is going on in the world you need to travel, see the world, it’s people. Listening to crackpot youtube basement dwellers spewing idiotic nonsense never helped anyone. Only makes you look dumb.

I joined this conversation because I was amazed, awestruck by the raw stupidity. Amazed how “freedom loving Americans” could support such a blant enemy of American values. How some could spew straight up Russian propaganda. Like I said earlier, you bitches that fit that narrative are worse than pinko commies from the Pacific Northwest.

What happened that led to the GWOT? We were attacked. Duh…fucking face palm… Only a fuckwit would omit that fact. The twin towers were hit. The pentagon was hit. An airliner went down in Pennsylvania.

Putin has been in power since 1999. He dreams of rebuilding the USSR no matter the cost. No matter if the breakaway nations want it or not.

This is nothing like the GWOT. This is currently on the level of the Korean War but with more modern equipment and higher equipment losses and a much larger battle field.

I joined the GWOT because we were attacked. I see you sat on your ass and ate poptarts in mama’s basement. Give yourself a circle clap.

To the guy bitching about university. I graduated from university with a masters of science in a stem field. You don’t see lefties or retards in university unless you are going to a Junior college or in a liberal arts degree field.

To truly know what the fuck is going on in the world you need to travel, see the world, it’s people. Listening to crackpot youtube basement dwellers spewing idiotic nonsense never helped anyone. Only makes you look dumb.

I joined this conversation because I was amazed, awestruck by the raw stupidity. Amazed how “freedom loving Americans” could support such a blant enemy of American values. How some could spew straight up Russian propaganda. Like I said earlier, you bitches that fit that narrative are worse than pinko commies from the Pacific Northwest.
The criminal gov’t you gave up your personal sovereignty to serve while bleeding the taxpayer dry during the so called great war on terror is the blatant enemy of American values you fool. Gov’t men lecturing others about being “freedom loving” is ridiculous.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I could ask attacked by whom, but that's probably pointless.
You do you dude, I guess it's only natural to think your service meant something noble and how it'd be painful to remove the blinders.

What happened that led to the GWOT? We were attacked. Duh…fucking face palm… Only a fuckwit would omit that fact. The twin towers were hit. The pentagon was hit. An airliner went down in Pennsylvania.1

I joined this conversation because I was amazed, awestruck by the raw stupidity. Amazed how “freedom loving Americans” could support such a bland enemy of American values. How some could spew straight up Russian propaganda. Like I said earlier, you bitches that fit that narrative are worse than pinko commies from the Pacific Northwest.
Get the facts straight, Ok!

1. "We were attacked"

Yes, by a terrorist organization, and one that had nothing to do with Iraq or Saddam Hussein, yet we spend the lions share of our defense budget leveling Iraq, killing over a million Iraqi civilians, and displacing millions more when the subsequent power vacuum gave rise to a barbaric islamic caliphate that we actually funded for a while. The guy who planned and perpetrated the attacks on American soil was at one point a CIA asset during the days of the Mujaheddin fighting the Soviets in the 80s. The GWOT did way more harm than good.

2. "Putin wants to rebuild the USSR"

Quote from Putin: "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." Just about every scholar who has studied Putin, and written books about him overwhelmingly agrees that Putin is no Soviet. He is akin to a 20th century oligark Capitalist. No single individual is credited more for opening up Russia to western capitalism than Putin, surely the last thing a Stalinist would do.

3. "You don't see leftists in Universities"

Modern universities are filled to the brim with progressive radical professors and leftist indoctrination. You have obviously not been to Berkley, Harvard, Stanford, UCLA, any CSU system, Columbia, G Town, even MSU... etc..etc..., all rife with leftists studying gender theory or CRT. This makes me wonder if you did even attend a university in America?

4. "you bitches that fit that narrative are worse than pinko commies in the pacific northwest!"

I doubt you would know a real communist even if they beat you over the head with their own dicks. Personally I think you are a total liar, you are not who you say you are, and lastly your sentence structure and commentary matches that of some douches we have had in this forum before.

C03E2B40-EB37-4753-88EC-D8472E454747.gif

And that is what makes you a moron. Congratulations.

The war started in 2014 when Viktor Yanukovych, Putin’s puppet was overthrown.

Crimea was annexed and unmarked Russian troops moved into Donbas and Kharkiv and tried to take control. All the shitheads were killed in Kharkiv and they took a foothold in the Donbas. Russia was sending troops with no insignias and their front line equipment. I see someone forgets the little green men and the Russian conscript dumbasses posting geotagged photos in Ukraine.

Petro Poroshenko was elected President and was President tell 2019. He brokered a ceasefire.

Zelenskyy was elected after Petro Poroshenko and tried to make peace.

Putin’s whole bullshit scenario was focused on the DNR and LNR being break away Ukrainians that wanted to join Russia which is obviously bullshit.

Putin also has repeatedly tried to get Belarus to join the federation.

Putin’s idol is Stalin. Watch any interview even in English. He isn’t hiding that.

Putin saw Ukraine and NATO as weak and made a move thinking it would be like Georgia and got his nose broken.

Ukraine is a free country and didn’t invade anyone.

With your mentality I might as well take your property, fuck your woman, kick your ass, piss on you, and tell everyone that you attacked me. Idiotic.

It is Ukraines fault for the situation they are in. They know who they live next too.

Remember the 5 principles of patrolling; reconnaissance, control, planning, SECURITY, and COMMON SENSE. Ukraine fucked up two of them at least. Double No Go.

Security - After the collapse the USSR the Ukraine found itself in possession of the 3rd or 4th stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world. But they gave them up for vague security assurances from a Democrat led west. Had they kept those weapons this shit would not be happening to them.

Common Sense - Believing assurances from a Democrat led anything.

Those who beat their swords into plows plow fields for those with swords, every single time.

Reactions: Two36

What American calls going to/graduating college "university"?

Sounds Euro.

This is how you know someone is watching CNN

Get the facts straight, Ok!

1. "We were attacked"

Yes, by a terrorist organization, and one that had nothing to do with Iraq or Saddam Hussein, yet we spend the lions share of our defense budget leveling Iraq, killing over a million Iraqi civilians, and displacing millions more when the subsequent power vacuum gave rise to a barbaric islamic caliphate that we actually funded for a while. The guy who planned and perpetrated the attacks on American soil was at one point a CIA asset during the days of the Mujaheddin fighting the Soviets in the 80s. The GWOT did way more harm than good.

2. "Putin wants to rebuild the USSR"

Quote from Putin: "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." Just about every scholar who has studied Putin, and written books about him overwhelmingly agrees that Putin is no Soviet. He is akin to a 20th century oligark Capitalist. No single individual is credited more for opening up Russia to western capitalism than Putin, surely the last thing a Stalinist would do.

3. "You don't see leftists in Universities"

Modern universities are filled to the brim with progressive radical professors and leftist indoctrination. You have obviously not been to Berkley, Harvard, Stanford, UCLA, any CSU system, Columbia, G Town, even MSU... etc..etc..., all rife with leftists studying gender theory or CRT. This makes me wonder if you did even attend a university in America?

4. "you bitches that fit that narrative are worse than pinko commies in the pacific northwest!"

I doubt you would know a real communist even if they beat you over the head with their own dicks. Personally I think you are a total liar, you are not who you say you are, and lastly your sentence structure and commentary matches that of some douches we have had in this forum before.
You are Cherry picking to fit at false narrative while glossing over all the facts.

The GWOT started in 2001 and we went after the attackers in Afghanistan.

The Iraq war was its own Beast. I do not believe in the causality that led to the invasion. That said, in my time there we were killing jihadi’s from all around the Islamic world. So I don’t give a fuck about your feelings.Zarqawi was a piece of shit and so was Sadam Hussein.

As stated earlier try a stem field. Advanced Math and science courses are not full of liberals. You obviously never went to Stanford or Harvard or even a state college in a stem program.

You obviously have never watched any domestic interviews with Putin and jumped on this mentally deficient bandwagon recently. He repeatedly has been asked over the years who his idol is. He’s repeatedly answered “Stalin.”
Yeah, stealing Ukrainian children and dispersing them all around Russia isn’t chapter from a Stalinist play book…….

Oh I’ve seen plenty of real communists. I’ve lived in a country that was once run by them . Pacific Northwest commies are not real commies if you did not know. Real commies went to work and hated homosexuals.

The Putin supporters are on the same smooth brain level as those dumb dumbs in the Pacific Northwest parading around as commies. Mentally deficient with 0 fact finding ability and jumping into a cause based on pure raw emotions.

You are Cherry picking to fit at false narrative while glossing over all the facts.

The Iraq war was its own Beast. I do not believe in the causality that led to the invasion. That said, in my time there we were killing jihadi’s from all around the Islamic world. So I don’t give a fuck about your feelings.Zarqawi was a piece of shit and so was Sadam Hussein.

As stated earlier try a stem field. Advanced Math and science courses are not full of liberals. You obviously never went to Stanford or Harvard or even a state college in a stem program.

You obviously have never watched any domestic interviews with Putin and jumped on this mentally deficient bandwagon recently. He repeatedly has been asked over the years who his idol is. He’s repeatedly answered “Stalin.”
Yeah, stealing Ukrainian children and dispersing them all around Russia isn’t chapter from a Stalinist play book…….

Oh I’ve seen plenty of real communists. I’ve lived in a country that was once run by them . Pacific Northwest commies are not real commies if you did not know. Real commies went to work and hated homosexuals.

The Putin supporters are on the same smooth brain level as those dumb dumbs in the Pacific Northwest parading around as commies. Mentally deficient with 0 fact finding ability and jumping into a cause based on pure raw emotions.
Dude I'm in manufacturing engineering. That's stem. When was the last time you had to take required under graduate stuff? My English/ library science class last semester class focus was on misinformation disinformation and propaganda. The number of people going after crap degrees was big and on the lgbtds alphabet spectrum was wide. At Weber state. In Utah.

Reactions: Eostech and 232593
It is Ukraines fault for the situation they are in. They know who they live next too.

Remember the 5 principles of patrolling; reconnaissance, control, planning, SECURITY, and COMMON SENSE. Ukraine fucked up two of them at least. Double No Go.

Security - After the collapse the USSR the Ukraine found itself in possession of the 3rd or 4th stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world. But they gave them up for vague security assurances from a Democrat led west. Had they kept those weapons this shit would not be happening to them.

Common Sense - Believing assurances from a Democrat led anything.

Those who beat their swords into plows plow fields for those with swords, every single time.
Finally, someone not brain dead.

100% agree.

Ukraine post Soviet was ruled by lesser men who led the country to the mess they ended up in. They sold the countries defensive and offensive capabilities for personal wealth. No one is denying that.

Where Ukraine is now though is an entirely different matter. What happens out if this forever changes the geopolitical situation in Europe. A bigger Russian empire run by an oppressive dictator is good for no one.

C61EEB3F-7544-48A4-A936-61FEED289DBC.jpeg

Reactions: devildog93

100% agree.

Ukraine post Soviet was ruled by lesser men who led the country to the mess they ended up in. They sold the countries defensive and offensive capabilities for personal wealth. No one is denying that.

Where Ukraine is now though is an entirely different matter. What happens out if this forever changes the geopolitical situation in Europe. A bigger Russian empire run by an oppressive dictator is good for no one.
Yes, the geopolitical situation in EUROPE. Sooo... why should we be involved again? This whipping everyone up into a fervor to cheer for war with Russia could be the end of all of us.
You talk about American values. Our own gov't has run roughshod over every American value I can think of.

Reactions: khel and theLBC
TOKYO, June 2 (Reuters) - The United States is seeking to secure supplies of TNT in Japan for 155mm artillery shells, as Washington rushes weapons and ammunition to Ukraine for a counteroffensive against Russian forces, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.

Ive laid out my arguments several times. NATO expansionism is a big reason for a lot of this. And NATO at this point is a completely woke, possibly demonic organization. Not to even get into the biolabs, the child trafficking, the CIA orchestrated coup, etc.
Our world police games are a giant waste of money, and the mil-industrial complex's push for endless war accomplishes nothing but spreading misery, destruction, and flag draped coffins. We're more worried about Ukraine's security than our own. Thats a problem.
And this conflict is only escalating more and more. If true war breaks out, I myself will be drafted and sent to "spread some freedom and democracy". But thats alright. Could be worse.. I'd rather hold off on being judged at the pearly gates but if it comes sooner than later, so be it.

But yes, NATO/WEF are absolutely the legion of evil. Or at the least, largely pedos who've been caught on camera fucking kids and compromised by Mossad.

I think you are wrong there, NATO expansionism is the ONLY reason for this.

Did Russia do anything when the Ukraine .gov got so corrupt.....nope.
Did Russia do anything when the Ukraine had US "bio labs" on their soil....nope.
The "old war" during Obummers time was really around how shitty the Ukes are being to the ethnic Russians.
And even with that the Russians stuck to the Donbas and Crimea, they stopped there.

It was not until Russia saw themselves being boxed in that they finally said enough is enough. I don't blame them a lick. Would you want Biden living next to you and running all his dirty deals out of his house next door.

My God how low the IQ has gotten in here since the hay days of the hide.

History lesson 101 for the mouth breathers and the general idiots with an opinion with no factual backing.

The United States in the last standing super power. The leader of the free world.

Russia since the end of WWII was our largest geopolitical enemy. Nothing has changed. Putin has framed this several times as a war on Nato.

Since when do so called freedom lovers support dictators and tyrants? Y’all need a serious soul searching.

Your thesis is seriously flawed. You hate Ukraine since the left supports aid? Did y’all forget so easily that Biden wanted Zelenskyy to run with his family? I see y’all forgot “I don’t need a ride, I need ammunition.”

I lived in Ukraine for 4 years and just recently got back state side. Ukraine is a democracy in every sense of the word. They have fought long and hard for it. Since 2014 when they threw out Putin’s puppet.

For those that have never lived there, it is what I envisioned the US was in the 60’s. The women wear makeup and dress nice. They value freedom and western values. I felt a lot more free than in most American states.

Geopolitical issues and domestic issues are separate and not interconnected. Border issues have no bearing on geopolitical issues.

Y’all go on about inflation and debt…. Have you looked at usd vs other world currencies lately? Look up usd to euro just for kicks some time…we got it good here. The dollar is strong. The whole world was hit by the pandemic. The us weathered it better than most.
And another glownigger......

What haydays are you referring to. You literally joined 2 days ago.

Y'all need better cover before y'all join.

And yeah rangers.......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

The days before the scout merger this place was full of valuable posters and a true wealth of information.

Now I mainly see it has descended into lots of basement keyboard warriors that have a hardon for tyrannical governments. Y’all are laughable. There are even posters like LBC that post nothing but Russian propaganda. Y’all that fit into this segment are just as bad as Portland pinko commies and make me laugh at your stupidity.

If you really believe Zelenskyy is a tyrant and a dictator you are the biggest dumbass ever. Go to school, get an education. Pretty bad when you can’t tell the difference between an elected official and a tyrant that has warped their countries laws to give them the ability to rule for life and poisoned or imprisoned their political rivals….. in case you are too slow to follow, that’s Putin.

I was a GWOT sniper in 3/75. I don’t care what some random on the internet believes. You get a slow clap for attacking what I choose as a handle.
Zelensky was placed by the CIA. He was a guy who dressed like a faggot beforehand on TV......

Doc

You forgot about Iraq.......because I guess of all those terrorists from there during the 9-11 attacks....and we didn't even attack the country where most of them were from.....Saudi

But then again, weren't we given 10 different reasons we invaded Iraq.....

Doc

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Yes, the geopolitical situation in EUROPE. Sooo... why should we be involved again? This whipping everyone up into a fervor to cheer for war with Russia could be the end of all of us.
You talk about American values. Our own gov't has run roughshod over every American value I can think of.
Isolationism doesn’t work. Especially when you are there last remaining super power.

I suggest you read some books on geopolitical issues and take a hard look at Russian GDP, I’ll fill you in, it’s smaller than the state of Texas.

End us all? Spoken like a true pussy. What would you have us do if Putin wanted Alaska and threatened nuclear war? if we did not comply? Get out of here with that shit and grow a pair.

The United States is the greatest country in the world regardless of its short comings and crazy politics.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Isolationism doesn’t work. Especially when you are there last remaining super power.

I suggest you read some books on geopolitical issues and take a hard look at Russian GDP, I’ll fill you in, it’s smaller than the state of Texas.

End us all? Spoken like a true pussy. What would you have us do if Putin wanted Alaska and threatened nuclear war? if we did not comply? Get out of here with that shit and grow a pair.

The United States is the greatest country in the world regardless of its short comings and crazy politics.
Lol. But the thing is they ain't invading Alaska. However Russia proper is/has been invaded by possible CIA-backed Ukie terrorists very recently. Along with the drone bombing the Kremlin. And our Navy blowing up their underwater pipeline.
If isolationism didn't work, playing world police hasn't worked even worse.
I don't mind dying. I trust God's plan for me. But that don't mean we should keep poking and provoking a nuclear power. Call it pussy if you want. I call it having a brain and thinking like a man, not a damn woman who believes consequences will never apply to her.
Hear me out for one second. Let's say we go all out and put official boots on the ground there. What does winning look like? When our troops are knocking on the Kremlin's door and Putin says ok fuck it and launches every ICBM in their stockpile?
There's a million ways this whole deal could go very wrong. And we will have caused every bit of it, with rhetoric like yours. Give me one tangible good reason/benefit to America for me and mine getting sent to kill and die in Ukraine.

Last edited:

So China is not a superpower? Russia, with its control of over 30% of the worlds energy resources and massive nuclear arsenal puts it on the map as a superpower. GDP's alone do not make for a superpower.

There will always be bad guys, Xi, Saddam, Putin, Kim Jung Un, Idi Amin, or whoever your boggeyman is. It's the greedy or idealistic warmongering Neo Cons-Libs that are usually not smart enough to stay out of it. A good geopolitician is a pragmatic one who knows when to stay out of things, read some Machiavelli sometime. Yes, we are poking the hornets nest and risking thermonuclear war over what amounts to a border dispute. Only a retard would laud the idea of a nuke war.

I know making cogent points will be lost on you, but what the hell, maybe some of this stuff will sink in someday.

100% agree.

Sounds like you like Z’s junk……

Disturbing

In hindsight…..

If I could go back to 9/10/01, and being unable to stop time on that day, had the decision to make in response to 9/11….I would opt to have done nothing.

Clean up the crash zones.

Do none of the knee jerk reactionary things that occurred (likely with malicious intent to later use them as tools of abuse).

Just cleaned it up and carried on with the knowledge that the pain we would inflict on ourselves was more than the pain of 9/11.

If you don’t understand this you probably didn’t really experience life pre 9/11.

In hindsight…..

If I could go back to 9/10/01, and being unable to stop time on that day, had the decision to make in response to 9/11….I would opt to have done nothing.

Clean up the crash zones.

Do none of the knee jerk reactionary things that occurred (likely with malicious intent to later use them as tools of abuse).

Just cleaned it up and carried on with the knowledge that the pain we would inflict on ourselves was more than the pain of 9/11.

If you don’t understand this you probably didn’t really experience life pre 9/11.
If only we and other countries had more people with mature perspectives like you in positions of power.. imagine how much better off America would be.
Imagine if the countries in Europe had leaders who were more hesitant to throw the youth of their nation into the meatgrinder circa 1914...

Its rare that the great nations of the world get leaders cut from the same cloth as Richard the Lionheart, Teddy Roosevelt, or George Washington. Leaders and Generals who are prepared to do or have already done anything they may ask their troops to do, and will usually lead from the front when asking men to shed blood for their nation. But it shouldnt be so rare..

war mongering simps literally have no clue.
like the spanish and mexicans didn't fight apaches and comanches since before 1600...over what is now texas after we took it from them (1848).
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

So China is not a superpower? Russia, with its control of over 30% of the worlds energy resources and massive nuclear arsenal puts it on the map as a superpower. GDP's alone do not make for a superpower.

There will always be bad guys, Xi, Saddam, Putin, Kim Jung Un, Idi Amin, or whoever your boggeyman is. It's the greedy or idealistic warmongering Neo Cons-Libs that are usually not smart enough to stay out of it. A good geopolitician is a pragmatic one who knows when to stay out of things, read some Machiavelli sometime. Yes, we are poking the hornets nest and risking thermonuclear war over what amounts to a border dispute. Only a retard would laud the idea of a nuke war.

I know making cogent points will be lost on you, but what the hell, maybe some of this stuff will sink in someday.
Yes, they are not. That is common knowledge. China and Russia are Regional powers. They’d love to be more but currently the USA is the only standing Super Power. I’m amazed you were too lazy to even Google the difference.

Poking the hornets nest? This is the shit I’m talking about. You must be the kid that got his ass beat and his lunch money taken.

You stand up for what is right in this world. You don’t let tyrannical dictatorships invading their peaceful neighbors and grow to a threat that your children will one day need to fight.

If you really believe this is a mere border dispute you are smoking some strong crack. This is the biggest war in Europe since WWII.

Status
Not open for further replies.