• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell her war is a surprise quiz that checks exactly what's going on as far as the countries/people involved as well as tests them on what they actually are as opposed to what they tell everyone.

Russia is doing Russia things. Not surprisingly, its the exact shit they've basically told us they were going to do for a decade. In true Western fashion, we ignored it and then played dumb when it happened due to 'how can this have happened?!?'. In true Russian fashion, they had a decade of planning for it, and still managed to make it look like an idea from Friday's pub crawl.

The EU countries are nothing more than a collection of fair weather cucks. Not until Ukraine actually fought back effectively, did their stance change from 'lets not do anything to upset Russia' to deploying forces. Ironically, those forces were only deployed to protect an area to the west of Ukraine, should the Russians make it through. This is literally all you need to know about these people.

The US is doing the right thing in finally staying the fuck out of something happening somewhere else. Under normal circumstances, we would have easily have had 100 press conferences about how we need to 'help restore democracy' and whatever other dumb ideological bullshit we normally say before going to war in places that don't want us there nor is there any benefit to fighting. Ironically, the only reason we're actually doing the right thing is because our 'president' has completely fucked everything up until this point, has an approval rating of like 4, and doesn't show himself because even he has realized that everyone, everywhere, knows that he is a senile fucking retard.

Ukraine has surprised us all. They have definitely surprised the Russian forces. They've surprised the EU, who smugly thought that Russia would roll through before they 'could do anything to help'. They've surprised the US and pretty much everyone in not relying on them in order to fight back, let alone effectively. They've also surprised me in that, a country known to basically be the most corrupt money laundering operation in the world, actually used more of that money than I would have thought, to actually buy weapons and equipment as opposed to Estonian hookers and gaudy fucking yachts with golden toilets or something.
I like your style. Good stuff.

Supposedly there's a video going around from a ww2 reenactment or a movie set, and supposedly news outlets are using it lol.

just saw it in another YouTube video

Last edited:
Speculation based on MSM? Wait for the truth 6 months from now. Ill go with whatever Alex Jones is shitting out until the semi truth comes out.
this guy was a military analyst in Geneva; he is a Swiss citizen and 4th gen. descendant of White Army Russians who escaped from the communists.

My dear TV western armchair generals,

I get it, I promise. I really do!

Your entire life you have been trained to see a successful military operations like so:

word-image-2.jpeg

Victory US style!
Begin by bombing the shit of the “hadjis” or “sand n******” with bombs and missiles, then flatten their town à la Fallujah, then move in with heavy armor and shoot everything which still moves or breathes.

Then distribute chewing-gums to a few kids while on video.

Then take the city center, drop a statue in front your embedded presstitutes, and then declare victory.

Then, after declaring victory, stay another 20 years or so (Blinken was clearly projecting!), ruin it completely, then leave it again and declare another brilliant victory.

And don’t forget to declare urbi at orbi that you reserve the “right” to bomb the shit out of them anytime you deem it is needed. And fuck their sovereignty or anybody else’s while we are at it!

I get it.

Now YOU try, please!!

Now, in spite of this conditioning, please at least try to understand the following points:

First, the Russians do not see Ukrainian as Hadjis but as their own brothers.

Second many/most LDNR soliders have relatives in the Nazi occupied Ukraine.

Third, yes, Russia can turn any Ukrainian city into Fallujah, but who do you think will then have to pay for its reconstruction?

Fourth, please understand that the double goals of 1) denazification and 2) disarmament implies that any person which is not a Nazi or is not armed and hostile is not, repeat, NOT the target of the Russian armed forces.

Fifth, the Ukie military was 80% defeated on Day 1. Get that? It was gone as a coherent fighting force. THAT is why they are blowing up bridges, distributing weapons and releasing convicted criminals. NOT because they are winning! I mean – how stupid are you if you believe that? Ukie stupid?

Seriously?

Right now you are the object of probably the biggest PSYOP operation in history. If you realize that and treat these PSYOPs as you should, that is as “informational warfare from the bad guys” you will be able to tell your kind and grandkids “I never believed that crap”. Good for you!

But if you don’t, well then, just don’t tell too much about you in 2022 to your kind and grandkids, save yourself the ridicule and embarrassment…

That’s it. My very last attempt to wake you up. From now on, I will pretend like you don’t exist and instantly ban any comments parroting kind of self-evident nonsense.

Now I will quietly leave your room, switch off the lights, and let you watch your TVs.

Andrei

PS: I know the blogs load slow. We made hardware changes and we might have to do more. But that costs (lots) of money and time. We are doing our best with our means, but with both UncleS***** and Soros out there to “get us” to the tune of billions of dollars spent, they are definitely winning and holding the upper hand in this informational war. Wanna help? SPREAD THE INFO as much as you can and SEND MORE MONEY for our IT. That is what “Biden” and Soros have that we don’t: many people and many dollars. That’s just a fact

Last edited:
does the cia ever let something like this go to waste?

U.S. to Aid Ukraine in Countering Bioweapons​

By Jo Warrick
August 30, 2005

The United States and Ukraine agreed yesterday to work jointly to prevent the spread of biological weapons, signing a pact that clears the way for Ukraine's government to receive U.S. aid to improve security at facilities where dangerous microbes are kept.

The agreement, the result of more than a year of negotiations, was announced by Sens. Richard G. Lugar (R-Ind.) and Barack Obama (D-Ill.) during a visit to the Ukrainian capital, Kiev. The senators credited Ukraine's reformist leaders, ushered into power by last fall's Orange Revolution, with breaking bureaucratic resistance to the pact.

One lab to receive funding is the I.I. Mechnikov Antiplague Scientific and Research Institute, in the Black Sea port city of Odessa. The institute was part of a Cold War network of "antiplague" stations that supplied highly lethal pathogens to Soviet bioweapons factories.

Any former 10th SFG guys in the house?

View attachment 7818051
Well it's shitty pay for shitty work in cold as hell mud and snow.
If they triple it they might get a few bites from pro's.
With pay like that expect Bubba and the likes to show up in droves.

Reactions: Emerson0311
That's probably the highest paying contract right now. The one I'm on isn't near that.
I have zero military experience and id die in a week tops, but I'd consider it if that was an option

Putin will end up like we did in Vietnam, and Russia did in Afghanistan. He'll win the battles, but ultimately he will lose the war. We couldn't beat the Viet Cong with all of our military might. Saigon fell just hours after we left.

And the entire Russian army was run out of Afghanistan by the Mujahedin on horseback. This will drag on for years in Ukraine. Those people are committed to fight to the last man standing, and they will prevail.

People in this country can't understand that kind of total conviction. The Ukrainians would rather die than lose. A body count won't break their resolve..... It will Putin's.

I feel poor at times. I certainly ain’t rocking $10mil in an account. I live in an avg house and just recently sold a car that I kept for nearly 20 years because buying new cars is stupid. I live a pretty frugal lifestyle, yet the gov says I’m in the top 1%. That just shows you how wide the gap is, even in the 1%. It’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I’m nowhere near rich! I do feel like I’m blessed for what I do have but to say I’m in the same percent as Warren Buffet is freaking nuts! Now the German guy, he is rich. I don’t even own any NV!

PS I ain’t wealthy enough to be driving most of the cars I see driving on the road! That should tell you something in itself. Makes me wonder if all these other people are paying their “fair” share!

I am sure your local car dealer can arrange a fancy car with a bunch more debt for you.

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Professor Mearsheimer is considered as one of the luminaries on relations with Ukraine and why Putin has invaded. Really a fantastic synopsis on the events that lead up to this situation. As well what should happen to end it. I watched it twice as it had so much information to digest. Just going by the current doctrine and Russian strategy that has been deployed thus far it's apparent that mainstream media is total bullshit, and Prof Mearsheimer looks to be correct.

And to understand Russian strategy, this presentation by David Kilcullen is useful:

Ukraine is asking to be fast tracked into NATO.

Seems like Putin wouldn't like that.

Bussines of making shit up is booming but even better is that it's full of Nigerian princes scamming the gullible that donate money for Ukraine to fake charities.

Here is a feel-good story donate to [email protected] aid the Gypsies offload some steel

274900609_10159682513074706_849561053416373201_n.jpg

Last edited:
Guy says it looks like b team from Russia so far...

This video suggests that Russia doesn’t have air dominance because of some footage of a drone strike.

041A6B2E-E1B3-4588-8F16-D05D70E20249.jpeg

Ukraine’s Government honoring the pilot.

B75CDADC-9015-40C8-B688-0004774E768E.jpeg

Flanker Diverts to Romania after airbase destroyed. Its airbase was destroyed and had nowhere to land.

E2821646-4D70-4472-8936-0FC302AFBFF2.jpeg

I think its safe to assume Ukraine is not in control of the airspace and airforce has been mostly neutralized .

1E6992FA-7E07-4BE2-A11C-5A5E32649B5C.jpeg

I feel poor at times. I certainly ain’t rocking $10mil in an account. I live in an avg house and just recently sold a car that I kept for nearly 20 years because buying new cars is stupid. I live a pretty frugal lifestyle, yet the gov says I’m in the top 1%.
Top 1% in US have net wealth $11M plus and top 1% of income is over $600K per year.
Seems like you could afford any of the cars around you if you really are a 1%er.

Reactions: BCP
Was wondering what was with the folks wrapped or tied to signposts or lamps .now i learn these are looters caught.
Although at least in Kharkiv orders are to shoot any looters.

* i guess with BLM you would run out of lampposts and wrap

photo_2022-03-01_15-32-41.jpg
photo_2022-03-01_16-01-30.jpg

photo_2022-03-01_16-01-06.jpg
photo_2022-03-01_16-01-21.jpg

Last edited:
I feel poor at times. I certainly ain’t rocking $10mil in an account. I live in an avg house and just recently sold a car that I kept for nearly 20 years because buying new cars is stupid. I live a pretty frugal lifestyle, yet the gov says I’m in the top 1%. That just shows you how wide the gap is, even in the 1%. It’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I’m nowhere near rich! I do feel like I’m blessed for what I do have but to say I’m in the same percent as Warren Buffet is freaking nuts! Now the German guy, he is rich. I don’t even own any NV!

PS I ain’t wealthy enough to be driving most of the cars I see driving on the road! That should tell you something in itself. Makes me wonder if all these other people are paying their “fair” share!

You make $600,000+ a year but don't feel you're rich and can't afford an new car?

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
You are missing the point. The real point is asymmetrical warfare - AW. This is not a video game. This is not the 1900's. AW is having the overwhelming ability to kill the other guy most of the time without the other guy ever seeing you and even if the other guy sees you, he's dead already.

This is not a pissing contest. Matters not whether X or Y can beat an F35 in a knife fight, which by the way it does so very well. We don't fight that way anymore. US planes have not shot down any other aircraft in a turn and burn contest in over 40 years. The name of the game is Situational Awareness....

But it's best if you "hear" it from the horses mouth:

Sounds exactly like the sales pitches and strategery from before the Vietnam air battles. Funny how quickly they put guns back on the fighters when they found themselves in old fashioned dog fights and developed the Top Gun schools to teach pilots how to fight. Nothing is going to change that as long as positive ID ROE remains.

See Sitrep map update.

Kiev slowly but surely being encircled from two sides. Kharkov holding but lines to defend it getting longer. Donetsk holding but irrelevant. Soviets, I mean Russians, are across the Dneiper at Kherson, but probably not in strength yet.

Large Russian mech inf ID'ed north of Kiev and around Kharkiv. Russians appear to be attempting to sort out logistical mess as indirect fires prep the battlefield. Russian can openly stage such that the entire world knows they are there, without much Ukrainians can do about it.

Ukrainian will to fight very high. West is flooding an unprecedent amount of aid, lethal, non-lethal and $'s into Ukraine. See a list that the Brits are maintaining here: https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/who-has-given-what-to-help-ukraine/

As said above - this thing is going to get worse. There were nearly 3 million civilians in Kiev at the start of this thing less than a week ago.

FMxUXQvX0AMF_eE

See Sitrep map update.

Kiev slowly but surely being encircled from two sides. Kharkov holding but lines to defend it getting longer. Donetsk holding but irrelevant. Soviets, I mean Russians, are across the Dneiper at Kherson, but probably not in strength yet.

Large Russian mech inf ID'ed north of Kiev and around Kharkiv. Russians appear to be attempting to sort out logistical mess as indirect fires prep the battlefield. Russian can openly stage such that the entire world knows they are there, without much Ukrainians can do about it.

Ukrainian will to fight very high. West is flooding an unprecedent amount of aid, lethal, non-lethal and $'s into Ukraine. See a list that the Brits are maintaining here: https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/who-has-given-what-to-help-ukraine/

As said above - this thing is going to get worse. There were nearly 3 million civilians in Kiev at the start of this thing less than a week ago.

FMxUXQvX0AMF_eE
The hopes that this wouldn't be NATO vs Russia are just about over.

Why would NATO step in now if they haven't already? They have no obligation to do so and would escalate things in a way that would put them at more risk than they are today
NATO is involved. Sending arms including fighter jets that have been donated and sanctions that include seizing assets and freezing bank accounts is stepping in and becoming engaged. Warfare isn't just boots on the ground, It's also about strangling economic activity to the point the adversary is starved out, which is what is going on here - by NATO and other countries.

This is turning from being about freeing the Ukraine only to now creating a situation where NATO and other world powers are attempting to get Putin ousted by the oligarchs and his own people. Already in a very short time he has lost all clout on the world stage and the pressure is on. The question remains how far he will take this. The escalation is up to him, but he definitely fell into the trap that was laid out.

There are no white hats in this conflict. Every side is dirty as hell.

Last edited:
Was wondering what was with the folks wrapped or tied to signposts or lamps .now i learn these are looters caught. although there are now orders to shoot the looters being given .

* i guess with BLM you would run out of lampposts and wrap

View attachment 7818202
Hi,

I am having issues.

Sincerely....

NATO is involved. Sending arms including fighter jets that have been donated and sanctions that include seizing assets and freezing bank accounts is stepping in and becoming engaged. Warfare isn't just boots on the ground, It's also about strangling economic activity to the point the adversary is starved out, which is what is going on here - by NATO and other countries.

This is turning from being about freeing the Ukraine only to creating a situation where NATO and other world powers are attempting to get Putin ousted by the oligarchs and his own people. Already in a very short time he has lost all clout on the world stage and the pressure is on. The question remains how far he will take this. The escalation is up to him, but he definitely fell into the trap that was laid out.
Totally agree they are involved but the only blood being shed is Ukrainian, Russian and anyone else who feels the need to go die over there.

I wouldn't say NATO laid a trap for Putin, they feared him and didn't want to upset the apple cart (energy) by allowing Ukraine into NATO. Putin took a gamble that Ukraine would fall quickly so he invaded in a way that showed military involvement but wasn't all out war. All out war would have been infrastructure (roads, bridges, pipelines, apartment buildings, etc.) being softened up by bombs, rockets and missiles day 1. The fun Kiev live cams probably wouldn't exist anymore.

Would NATO get involved if Putin turned the power up to 10 and things really got nasty? Maybe, but I think only if they feared he would push across borders. Putin certainly intends to have Russia be a superpower for a long time but that takes staying out of wars you can't win. I think his motivations are twofold: first prevent Ukraine from undercutting their energy pricing to Europe (Ukraine has enough oil and gas deposits to really hurt the Russian economy) and second provide a buffer between capitalism and whatever Russia calls themselves now. Long term he wants Europe for sure but if he bites off more than he can chew, China will let everyone tire themselves out and step in for the next 1,000 years.

Energy is a bigger immediate focus for him (why they took Crimea, gas in the sea) because Russia for all its size, only has a GDP barely larger than South Korea and doesn't even fall in the top ten of world GDP (GDP is also growing slowly too). A blow to the energy business for Russia would spell trouble on the home front. I don't know enough about Russian sentiments at home, but I agree there are probably people who would love to see him out of power but that's nothing new for him and he's been playing that game for decades.

This very well could turn into Vietnam for Russia but it will only be because they choose to make it that way. Remember all the complaints about ROI in the middle east the last 20 years? Cavemen with RPGs, and AKs didn't beat us, we did.

Reactions: Davo308
Neither side wants a direct Nato v Russia conflict, that's the whole point of the way this has played out. If it does end up Nato vs Russia, it has gone off the rails badly for both sides and all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.