• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiti grift was peanuts in comparison to untold billions that will be flowing into Ukraine after its all finished

And like flys to a turd , Clintons are just warming up

Little education for some here, hope still able to read not just process pictures from TV and talking heads mumbling "russia bad"...

ukrop18.jpg

Freedom.. lol

God is gonna burn some butts soon.

But not before these people burn yours for letting it happen.

PS utoob will delete this copy.

Last edited:
I find it odd that I end up kind of siding with the Russians. The only reason I can think is that the other side time after time is full of sh-t and that is what our political system here in the US has become. The Russians are probably full of sh-t too but we don't see it so how can I make a judgement. I know that Communists are bad , my entire time in the military was devoted to it but that should mean we have to be watching China but all the folks telling me to hate Russians love China? Meanwhile our border is a porous as cheesecloth and somehow being energy independent is now bad. Either in my old age I've become incapable of making a good decision but if that was the case I should be President... I just will keep training so if the shit hit's the fan here more then it already has I can at least protect my wife

Last edited:
True. And if that's not enough they keep importing some over an open southern border. Does anyone really know who's getting in? Border Patrol admits they don't.

I'm talking about the Democrat Party. Everything from the shitheads in DC to the shitheads in the state legislatures to the shithead down the street who drives a Tesla to his government job. It's not just a difference of opinion, these people really do hate the rest of America. They hate that you have guns, or that you drive a pickup truck, or that you have "Christian Values" and so forth. That's why they pass anti-gun stuff every chance they get, why they think gas prices don't matter and why they want to brainwash your kids with all sorts of bizarre tranny shit or racial crap or whatever.

Little education for some here, hope still able to read not just process pictures from TV and talking heads mumbling "russia bad"...

way too factual. our resident neocons and Biden regime supporters will call you a "soviet apologist" or something equally stupid.

I find it odd that I end up kind of siding with the Russians. The only reason I can think is that the other side time after time is full of sh-t and that is what our political system here in the US has become. The Russians are probably full of sh-t too but we don't see it so how can I make a judgement. I know that Communists are bad , my entire time in the military was devoted to it but that should mean we have to be watching China but all the folks telling me to hate Russians love China? Meanwhile our border is a porous as cheesecloth and somehow being energy independent is now bad. Either in my old age I've become incapable of making a good decision but if that was the case I should be President... I just will keep training so if the shit hit's the fan here more then it already has I can at least protect my wife
the bad guys are going to destroy you with their laws, not with AKs. And the bad guys are not going to invade because they are already here.

It literally comes down to: Statist (Russia) vs Globalist (NATO/Israel/Deep State)

That is what we are fighting. Again, I don’t like Russia or Putin. But I understand the hate for Globalizm.

Russia will be in the NWO.

Reverse engineer that shit. :LOL:

this is where deeper historiography is necessary.

After the Soviets conquered Eastern Europe, Stalin put his men in charge of all the conquered countries. Some of them still held death sentences over their heads and Stalin could, at any moment, have them shot.

So of course there was no reason for Moscow to have a "treaty" with any of the conquered lands with their servile leaders. Stalin simply told them what to do and they did.

NATO at the time was designed to counteract that real Soviet aggression, because despite misinformation to the contrary, the Cold War era Soviet Union was still fully based on the premise of world conquest. So NATO at that time was necessary. The CCCP was the evil, expansionist empire. The Soviets made much propaganda about the fact that the Warsaw pact was a 'response' to NATO, but as was said, that's an illusion.

Now it's a different story. After 1991, a new world order came about and NATO itself became the expansionist tool of the new totalitarian democracy.

this is where deeper historiography is necessary.

After the Soviets conquered Eastern Europe, Stalin put his men in charge of all the conquered countries. Some of them still held death sentences over their heads and Stalin could, at any moment, have them shot.

So of course there was no reason for Moscow to have a "treaty" with any of the conquered lands with their servile leaders. Stalin simply told them what to do and they did.

NATO at the time was designed to counteract that real Soviet aggression, because despite misinformation to the contrary, the Cold War era Soviet Union was still fully based on the premise of world conquest. So NATO at that time was necessary. The CCCP was the evil, expansionist empire. The Soviets made much propaganda about the fact that the Warsaw pact was a 'response' to NATO, but as was said, that's an illusion.

Now it's a different story. After 1991, a new world order came about and NATO itself became the expansionist tool of the new totalitarian democracy.
both sides had/have aspirations of expansion/control.

Last edited:

I'm not sure how Ukraine is the head of a snake.

The Hunter-Biden stuff (and all of the other corruption, the fake Trump dossier wtf crap, the coup that America backed etc) it's all there in plain sight. People just don't give a shit.

Not saying let the Russians win just that half of America doesn't care about this stuff.

The Hunter-Biden stuff (and all of the other corruption, the fake Trump dossier wtf crap, the coup that America backed etc) it's all there in plain sight. People just don't give a shit.

Not saying let the Russians win just that half of America doesn't care about this stuff.

It's really not in plain sight to the masses.

Not saying what he speaks is true, more like I am indifferent.

But brother, censorship is real and happens all the time on platforms where most Americans get their "news". And, welp...

Many dems didn't know the Biden stuff at the time if the election. I have a doc who is STILL in denial about it.

If Americans didn't give a shit they wouldn't be trying to make every freedom-loving Patriot a terrorist and continue to try to assault 2A. Most people still don't understand the real intention of the "health measures". The lack of push-back was/is because no one or organization akin to a "Patriot LM" stepped up to organize the people to fight back. United we stand, divided we fall. TPTB know it, and all the mega-surveillance, new anti-1A and anti-2a, anti-4A, walls around the Capitol and every other form of oppression and division is to that means.

Last edited:

a lot of money went to ukraine and they "lost track" of where it went

Reactions: camocorvette
New 'packaging' for taking your guns , no we are not taking your guns to be destroyed we are taking them so we can arm Ukrainians.

GOP County Executive Bruce Blakeman announced the gun drive on Thursday and wants Long Islanders to donate their weapons.
"We want rifles, AR-15s, and shotguns.
"President Zelenskyy for the last few days has been begging weapons, begging for help. How could we sit by silently and not do our part?"
While the four-day gun collection drive kicks off Friday with hopes to collect military-style semiautomatic weapons, such as the AR-15, the logistical means of shipping firearms overseas remains up in the air. Blakeman said he hadn't identified a way to get the guns to Ukraine because federal agencies would need to inspect and sign off on the shipment.
Once the guns are collected, getting them to Ukraine is a big hurdle. The transport and delivery of them are in the hands of the federal government, although no taxpayer money will be spent on the effort.

“The only way they can be transferred is to a federally approved, licensed distributor in a foreign country,” Blakeman said.
“It’s a long process to get that done. So that’s why we’re asking for help from the federal government.”
Should the weapons not find their way to Ukraine, they’ll be returned to the donors.

Yea. I used to think some of that stuff was outlandish conspiracy theory crap.

given events of the last few years, nothing seems outlandish anymore.

TASS is a Russian owned news agency, but this article is from two years ago. So either they have been sewing the biolab conspiracy for a long time, or there's something to it:

And here is a contract opportunity announcement on the US governments own website, for:

"Exception to Fair Opportunity for Countering Especially Dangerous Pathogen Threats in Ukraine"​

So apparently, there most definitely are US funded labs there. Our gov and Russia seem to be a long way apart on the purpose of the labs.

Perhaps they are just as benign as the one in Wuhan (sarcasm 🤔).

Last edited:
Yea. I used to think some of that stuff was outlandish conspiracy theory crap.

given events of the last few years, nothing seems outlandish anymore.

TASS is a Russian owned news agency, but this article is from two years ago. So either they have been sewing the biolab conspiracy for a long time, or there's something to it:

And here is a contract opportunity announcement on the US governments own website, for:

"Exception to Fair Opportunity for Countering Especially Dangerous Pathogen Threats in Ukraine"​

So apparently, there most definitely are us funded labs there. Our gov and Russia seem to be a long way apart on the purpose of the labs.
Years ago I would have said Russia is full of shit. Now I don't know anymore. The US .gov seems to lie just as much if not more peddling their own propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.