• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
01G5gSxDxUM9.png

This anchor has a point:

There have been plenty of other wars in past 120 years that didn't involved the "whole world". But, if China takes Taiwan, Israel and Iran/Yeman and UAE/SA get into it..

Hopefully america will have learned it's lesson and just sit this one out....

....maybe we'll wise up and sell arms and oil to both sides and just sit back and laugh while the rest of the world tears itself apart...

The Russians and Ukrainians agreed on a "Humanitarian Corridor" out of Sumy so they removed mines and blockades from a road out of town, now the Russians are coming down it & the Ukrainians are trying to fight them off:

I give it another week before the Ukrainians either surrender or the Russians go Russian and start destroying/looting etc.

Reactions: Bender
He has to surrender or become a guerilla leader who hides out in caves and shit. They destroy a dozen tanks every day but it doesn't matter because the russians have another dozen right behind them & putin doesn't care how many soldiers he loses. Boohoo they get to be heroes for russia lol.

He has to surrender or become a guerilla leader who hides out in caves and shit. They destroy a dozen tanks every day but it doesn't matter because the russians have another dozen right behind them & putin doesn't care how many soldiers he loses. Boohoo they get to be heroes for russia lol.
weird, cause the msm says he is winning, and taking back airports and stuff. :unsure:

Reactions: Dan Rathernot
Russia will not stop till they get what they want on this one.

Probably at any cost.

The fact that the Ukraine corrupt regime is in bed with the worst of the American communists is all I need to know.

They both need to go.

I feel sorry for the Patriots in the Ukraine that don't know how bad their leaders are, time to wake up.

Last edited:
Someone please educate me on this.
An invading force is upon Ukraine. The invading force is actually in cities now with armor, troops and whatever logistics they brought with them. (Civilians) are still all over the fucking place, some throwing molotov cocktails from moving vehicles. And when Russians engage they are killing (Civilians).
We did the same in Iraq. Vehicles that approached were engaged. Vehicles that got the courtesy of warning shots were just lucky.
3 minutes into this video explains it

And this

In my opinion, to overtake a city it needs to be done by force. I totally agree with the civilian population fighting back (And they should) but the other side of this coin is that the invading force should be well aware of this and taking each

So Poland flies all it's MiG29's to Germany, now the we have them, Poland gets rid of the hot potato and Ukraine pilots have to come and get them and fly them to Ukraine. What a game being played.

You can’t make this shit up!

The Satanis Mariana Abramovic shilling for Ukraine!!!!

View attachment 7823375

This same woman! And you thought I was making shit up?

View attachment 7823379

Every knee will bow

And some will look at the hero of those depicted above, and say "this was the guy who did all this mess?"

Vanities, all of em

Poof, gone, forgotten.

Bye

Never say "Never"...
March 8, 2022

WARSAW (Reuters) – Poland is ready to deploy all of its MIG-29 jets at Germany’s Ramstein airbase and make them available to the United States, and is urging other NATO members owning aircraft of the type to do the same The Foreign Ministry announced on Tuesday.

So Poland flies all it's MiG29's to Germany, now the we have them, Poland gets rid of the hot potato and Ukraine pilots have to come and get them and fly them to Ukraine. What a game being played.
Poland just exchanged old crapy Mig29s for probably much newer US supplied F16 , and US government now owns the lot , that Ukrainians will not take, let alone fly into combat as it seems right now Zelensky is ready to sign a 'not-surrender' but really a surrender they are just going to name it xyz agreement

Reactions: myronman3 and BCP
Poland just exchanged old crapy Mig29s for probably much newer US supplied F16 , and US government now owns the lot , that Ukrainians will not take, let alone fly into combat as it seems right now Zelensky is ready to sign a 'not-surrender' but really a surrender they are just going to name it xyz agreement
In an interview with ABC News, Zelensky also said that he now feels colder towards NATO, after realizing that the alliance doesn’t want to accept Ukraine and is afraid of confrontation with Russia.

The Fulcrum is actually still a good plane. It was designed to go up against F-15s. I'll bet the Polish ones have upgraded fire control and AS radar. There are a lot worse fighters in service around the world.

The Fulcrum is actually still a good plane. It was designed to go up against F-15s. I'll bet the Polish ones have upgraded fire control and AS radar. There are a lot worse fighters in service around the world.
Poland's Mig29s upgrade was quite limited, mainly to avionics to make it more NATO compatible i haven't seen any upgrades to Fire control or radar. Although it seems they were shopping for some Russian IRST parts/upgrade in 2013

Mig29 is very capable but there is hardly a way to fly them to Ukraine, base them inside Ukraine and not have them reduced to scrap within hours.
If Poles were smart they would have offloaded them to US in exchange for much more modern F16 while US was still so eager ( outside of a boneyard i don't think US has any with such dated fire control systems) that they already operate and let US worry about what to do with them.

All of the Polish MiGs undergoing modernization are said to receive the new avionics by the end of next year.(2013)
The scope of modernization includes changing the analog avionics to digital ones, including new mission planning computer and data bus, to which additional devices may be connected.
Furthermore, the mechanical gyro is replaced with a laser system. Digital map and MFD (Multi-Function Display) are features of the program.

Finally, Poland and NATO will need to worry about the equipment on the MiG-29 fleet operated by Warsaw. This is because Poland's MiG-29 jets have been upgraded with specific equipment such as radios, navigation and secure communication equipment to make them interoperable with NATO forces.

Transferring the jets to Ukraine would mean these components would likely have to be removed, given fears Russia could get hold of them.

seems limited upgrade Polish Mig29
12a184197ce3d327e5c0113d2b3bdbf9.jpg

Last edited:
I hear US guberment has a huge order of Crack pipes incoming , maybe off load them to Ukraine instead of the fighter jets i am sure Hunter can demonstrate to Ukrainians how he uses them.

On bio labs! I guess ''research materials'' might not be that innocent if they are actually worried about them falling into Russian hands. I am just not seeing them working on next-gen Cancer treatments

Last edited:
We won't take Russian oil but we will take worn out Russian Mig's............
Poland doesn't want to take responsibility for giving Migs to Ukraine, so it gives them to US so US can give them to Ukraine. They in exchange get a nice new little what - F16? or better? Just so US can drag this out and claim "none of our soldiers/pilots were in Ukraine".

I'm finally understanding that every "deal" has a grifting/money laundering component.

That story is wrong/poorly written.
But its Fox news...
8E810B39-D444-4171-9DBD-F7AB15F6DB8D.png

Sine when is it our responsibility?
not suggesting it is. He’s figuring out that nobody’s coming to save him. I think he thought the West would step in full stop.
CIA wet dream of yet another guerrilla war with the Russians only Zelensky and the Ukrainians aren't too eager to be guerrillas.
They’ve got their guerrilla war. I think the reality is starting to hit him. He’s an actor/comedian not a coldhearted politician.

Poland's Mig29s upgrade was quite limited, mainly to avionics to make it more NATO compatible i haven't seen any upgrades to Fire control or radar. Although it seems they were shopping for some Russian IRST parts/upgrade in 2013

Mig29 is very capable but there is hardly a way to fly them to Ukraine, base them inside Ukraine and not have them reduced to scrap within hours.
If Poles were smart they would have offloaded them to US in exchange for much more modern F16 while US was still so eager ( outside of a boneyard i don't think US has any with such dated fire control systems) that they already operate and let US worry about what to do with them.

All of the Polish MiGs undergoing modernization are said to receive the new avionics by the end of next year.(2013)
The scope of modernization includes changing the analog avionics to digital ones, including new mission planning computer and data bus, to which additional devices may be connected.
Furthermore, the mechanical gyro is replaced with a laser system. Digital map and MFD (Multi-Function Display) are features of the program.

Finally, Poland and NATO will need to worry about the equipment on the MiG-29 fleet operated by Warsaw. This is because Poland's MiG-29 jets have been upgraded with specific equipment such as radios, navigation and secure communication equipment to make them interoperable with NATO forces.

Transferring the jets to Ukraine would mean these components would likely have to be removed, given fears Russia could get hold of them.

I agree those things are older. With out support, AWAC/Ground control, they are not very capable.

Soviet era doctrine relied on ground control guidance to put the aircraft on target. Acting solely without the support structure... I can’t see these things making much of a difference.

Kinetically they’re bad ass. Helmet mounted site with high off boresight missiles are deadly in close Air to Air but they’re not very good at long range interception. Russia’s modern flankers and SAM systems would likely destroy these things if they’re not struck on the ground by missiles. Look up the Ethiopia Eritera war. When Su-27 and Mig-29 did fight each other. I have already seen satellite images of cratered Ukraine runways destroyed fuel depot hangers their Air Force Base headquarters etc. They are also very short ranged and do not have the ability to fly from Germany into Ukraine and carry out combat missions they’d be out of gas.

Poland doesn't want to take responsibility for giving Migs to Ukraine, so it gives them to US so US can give them to Ukraine. They in exchange get a nice new little what - F16? or better? Just so US can drag this out and claim "none of our soldiers/pilots were in Ukraine".

I'm finally understanding that every "deal" has a grifting/money laundering component.
Has anyone figured out what nationality the pilots of the Migs will be ? Mercenaries?... Academi / Blackwater ? Uber drivers ?
Will they fly in Russian airspace ?
IDK

I haven't seen that much analog stuff in a very long time.

Reactions: Bender
Someone please educate me on this.
An invading force is upon Ukraine. The invading force is actually in cities now with armor, troops and whatever logistics they brought with them. (Civilians) are still all over the fucking place, some throwing molotov cocktails from moving vehicles. And when Russians engage they are killing (Civilians).
We did the same in Iraq. Vehicles that approached were engaged. Vehicles that got the courtesy of warning shots were just lucky.
3 minutes into this video explains it

And this

In my opinion, to overtake a city it needs to be done by force. I totally agree with the civilian population fighting back (And they should) but the other side of this coin is that the invading force should be well aware of this and taking each

Video #2. I wonder if those troops receive a medal. Not that I don’t think they shouldn’t.

Good grief man. That was debunked within hours.
They didn't bomb a nuclear power plant. It was a building nearby that the Ukrainian army was using to attack from.
If they had wouldn't there be fallout already?
Stop believing the propaganda.
If they will shell a nuclear power plant then all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.