• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frau Farbissina High Food Prices.jpg

From August 21, 2021...

From March 21, 2021...

For the future...

How to Grow a Victory Garden

View attachment 7832374

From August 21, 2021...

From March 21, 2021...

For the future...

How to Grow a Victory Garden

Bill Gates is an asshole from wayback. His father was also a partner in the law firm Preston-Gates-Ellis that participated in the Clinton generated Russian hoax against Trump.

So dastardy Russians blew up a shopping mall in Kiev.

Well once you start to utilize it as an improvised artillery outpost its bound to get hit.

photo_2022-03-21_12-32-30.jpg

From the drone footage, it seems they observed the MLRS and tracked it or the accompanying vehicles to the 'nest' once all the chicken were in place they made Kremlin Fried Chicken

Last edited:

Well once you start to utilize it as an improvised artillery outpost its bound to get hit.
View attachment 7832433
View attachment 7832434

I was curious about what the English translations said. The only one that could be translated was the last image.

Sorry but Google Translate is all I know. Here's what it said. NOTE: I know that Google Translate isn't always accurate but it's the best that I can do.

"First, it's beautiful... Destruction of various targets of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the "peaceful shopping center". Data of objective control. PS. I remind you that in addition to this "Grad", which was so politely led to the place of his last refuge, in the shopping center there were: - warehouse of BC for MLRS "Grad", - warehouse of BC for self-propelled guns "Pion" - Several army trucks Potentially, there could still be a self-propelled gun "Acacia", which flashed next to this shopping center."

this is what I care about, not the Nazis and NWO servants in Ukraine.
our economy is on the brink of collapse, and Biden is making sure it happens.
Anytime you see someone mention the petrodollar, you’re dealing with people who claim to be educated, but only have one fraction of the things that make up the value of the dollar.

The US dollar is what it is for several reasons:

We’re a huge land mass in the temperate zone, isolated from any competitors by 2 giant oceans.

We have the most vast connected river network in the world. We have the only inter-coastal waterway in the world.

We have 3 huge coastlines, not including Alaska, with deep sea port capacity to load and unload heavy displacement vessels.

We have the largest bread basket in the world with constant rain shadow from the Rockies, (which get a preload from the Sierra Nevadas).

The seed people that founded the US were extremely hard-working types who were the products of centuries of surviving and thriving in Northern European climates, so strict adherence to farming planting and harvesting cycles was in their blood.

US Cropland Map
iu

iu

The US is rich with timber, iron ore, gold, silver, aluminum, copper, feldspar, lithium, lead, nickel, beryllium, molybdenum, sulfur, pyrite, magnetite, galena, azurite, malachite, talc, gypsum, milky quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, calcite, oil/natural gas, etc. Precious few nations have the diversity of these types of resources, and none have railroads or navigable rivers nearby like the US has to transport them.

iu

iu

US Manufacturing is huge. We’re the 2nd largest exporter in the world.

iu

These are just some of the reasons why we have the biggest economy in the world. Anytime there is instability in key markets, guess where foreign investors like to park their liquidity? Not anyplace that has enemies at its borders. The US is the most popular market to invest in because you know that in most cases, you will profit or break even at worst.

The term “petrodollar” is an oversimplified one that lacks a basic understanding of the US’s strengths. Where it is accurate is in the framework of the US providing freedom of navigation to all of the world’s shipping lanes, which we foot the bill for and get nothing but scorn and ridicule. China would implode if the US Navy didn’t keep the Strait of Malacca open, for example. Imagine the PLN trying to deal with the Indian Navy and Australians, for example. China collapses if they lose access to the Persian Gulf oil shipping. Russia can’t provide more than 11% of China’s demand for oil/NG, and 2 of the biggest oil extraction companies just pulled their operations out of Russia, because the Russians aren’t technically-inclined enough to extract their own oil/NG from Siberia.

We’re potentially looking at a series of events where Russia just triggered the final collapse of China’s and Russia’s economies.

View attachment 7832433
View attachment 7832434

From the drone footage, it seems they observed the MLRS and tracked it or the accompanying vehicles to the 'nest' once all the chicken were in place they made Kremlin Fried Chicken

maybe if we did this in Iraq, we'd have more boys home

I was curious about what the English translations said. The only one that could be translated was the last image.

Sorry but Google Translate is all I know. Here's what it said. NOTE: I know that Google Translate isn't always accurate but it's the best that I can do.

"First, it's beautiful... Destruction of various targets of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the "peaceful shopping center". Data of objective control. PS. I remind you that in addition to this "Grad", which was so politely led to the place of his last refuge, in the shopping center there were: - warehouse of BC for MLRS "Grad", - warehouse of BC for self-propelled guns "Pion" - Several army trucks Potentially, there could still be a self-propelled gun "Acacia", which flashed next to this shopping center."
I am on Google tanslate as well , altough i took a semester in Russian at Uni i can't say i can translate much .

Coldwar classics that seemed to drive out fire a salvo and then drive back into the shopping center parking
Grad 122mm
800px-BM-21_Grad_%2805%29.jpg

Pion 203mm
thumb2-2s7-pion-object-216-203-mm-self-propelled-artillery-artillery.jpg

Akatsya 152mm
2s3_akatsiya.jpg

Anytime you see someone mention the petrodollar, you’re dealing with people who claim to be educated, but only have one fraction of the things that make up tblah blah pic pic blah blah...

Sounds like a plagiat page from Civilization X game.... Most of the war/eco gaming shows US in its death throes and not because of the Barbarians at the gates but mostly its people have become "too civilized" while being ran by warcrazed idiots who had somewhere in 70ies lost touch with reality. Solving inner problems via forced immigration expecting to breed "new man" which will be dumb, willing to work for peanuts and be happy to live in semishit as long as its north of Rio Grande sure proved to be contra productive as this new man simply refuses to work even breeding seems to be a problem as they have a tendency not to live to be 20+. Top that cake off with "white pillar" of what you called them "extremely hard-working types who were the products of centuries of surviving and thriving in Northern European climates" having a confusion on what the pipi downstairs means is it a stick and hole or a hole and hole, what goes where and in what combinations.

So wargame that, you're all map unfortunately and as you the expert in the field should know rocks don't move by themselves and GDP is not a result of riches in the form of metals, minerals and other riches but in people working (not just living) and creating.

So excuse my long winded post you're full of shit and your analysis completely worthless....

^^^ As the "Man" had said thousands of years ago.

Where we had it pretty good now we have..

"Woe"

Sounds like a plagiat page from Civilization X game.... Most of the war/eco gaming shows US in its death throes and not because of the Barbarians at the gates but mostly its people have become "too civilized" while being ran by warcrazed idiots who had somewhere in 70ies lost touch with reality. Solving inner problems via forced immigration expecting to breed "new man" which will be dumb, willing to work for peanuts and be happy to live in semishit as long as its north of Rio Grande sure proved to be contra productive as this new man simply refuses to work even breeding seems to be a problem as they have a tendency not to live to be 20+. Top that cake off with "white pillar" of what you called them "extremely hard-working types who were the products of centuries of surviving and thriving in Northern European climates" having a confusion on what the pipi downstairs means is it a stick and hole or a hole and hole, what goes where and in what combinations.

So wargame that, you're all map unfortunately and as you the expert in the field should know rocks don't move by themselves and GDP is not a result of riches in the form of metals, minerals and other riches but in people working (not just living) and creating.

So excuse my long winded post you're full of shit and your analysis completely worthless....

What war/eco gaming shows that?

LRRPF is not wrong. I think the point he is making is that the United States' geography is so good, it cannot help but to be successful, if not pre-eminent.

People don't think geopolitics be like it is, but it do...

Reactions: bab029 and LRRPF52
We’re potentially looking at a series of events where Russia just triggered the final collapse of China’s and Russia’s economies
This is probably the most important sentence in the entire thread. Can you please explain your thoughts on this statement and how it will play out? I and others are very intrigued in the possibility. I can see the collapse of the Russian economy, but not China's in all of this.

President Volodymyr Zelensky is calling out Nestlé........... Maybe he should focus on important matters.
"'Good food. Good life.' This is the slogan of Nestlé. Your company that refuses to leave Russia," Zelensky said Saturday during an address to the people of Switzerland. "Even now — when there are threats from Russia to other European countries. Not only to us. When there is even nuclear blackmail from Russia."
Nestlé (NSRGF), the world's largest food-and-beverage company and the maker of Gerber, KitKat and Dreyer's ice cream, defended itself by pointing out that it has made sweeping changes since Russia invaded Ukraine.

President Volodymyr Zelensky is calling out Nestlé........... Maybe he should focus on important matters.
"'Good food. Good life.' This is the slogan of Nestlé. Your company that refuses to leave Russia," Zelensky said Saturday during an address to the people of Switzerland. "Even now — when there are threats from Russia to other European countries. Not only to us. When there is even nuclear blackmail from Russia."
Nestlé (NSRGF), the world's largest food-and-beverage company and the maker of Gerber, KitKat and Dreyer's ice cream, defended itself by pointing out that it has made sweeping changes since Russia invaded Ukraine.

The Nazis didn't like Coca-Cola so they invented Fanta. Zelensky can make his own chocolate bars.

I gave up smoking and adult beverages a long time ago. My only indulgences now are coffee and chocolate.

You can make me pay $7.00 per gallon of gas. I'll start putting patches on the holes in clothes. I'll drink water without ice. I'll turn down the thermostat at night with an extra blanket on the bed. I'll walk to work. I'll go barefoot in the summer to save my shoes for winter wear. I'll grow my own vegetables. I'll put up with anything but they better not ban the chocolate!

They "war" in the Ukraine can cause us all to make extreme sacrifices but I am not doing without my chocolate bars! I'll blast the first varmint that tries to take them from me!

iu

The Nazis didn't like Coca-Cola so they invented Fanta. Zelensky can make his own chocolate bars.

I gave up smoking and adult beverages a long time ago. My only indulgences now are coffee and chocolate.

You can make me pay $7.00 per gallon of gas. I'll start putting patches on the holes in clothes. I'll drink water without ice. I'll turn down the thermostat at night with an extra blanket on the bed. I'll walk to work. I'll go barefoot in the summer to save my shoes for winter wear. I'll grow my own vegetables. I'll put up with anything but they better not ban the chocolate!

They "war" in the Ukraine can cause us all to make extreme sacrifices but I am not doing without my chocolate bars! I'll blast the first varmint that tries to take them from me!

iu
War in Ukraine causes little to no cost to us, its sanctions that are making dents in our pockets ,nor did we ever get to consent to 'sacrifice' for Ukraine, those choices on what we sacrifice in our wallets for Ukraine have been made by folks that used to run 10% for the Big Guy on multimillion no show gigs in Ukraine and billion dollar ones in China

And the real cost of those sacrifices is probably severely underestimated !!! who was that suggested the Chinese economy collapse is coming over Ukraine?

With Ukraine and Russia of the market one because of war other because of sanctions, China is the only player that has enough stock of grain to feed the world. Does anyone seriously doubt that CCP will not cash in that chip it got handed by Brandon and Putin ?

https://gettr.com/share?&text=Severe Drought & "Dust Bowl Conditions" Threaten Disastrous Winter Wheat Harvest In The US&url=https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/severe-drought-dust-bowl-conditions-threaten-disastrous-winter-wheat-harvest-us

Severe Drought & "Dust Bowl Conditions" Threaten Disastrous Winter Wheat Harvest In The US​

Death Toll Rises To Over 12 Million Chickens And Turkeys In 2nd Month Of America's Horrific Bird Flu Pandemic​

We are only what 3 weeks into sanctions and things are getting beyond tense, and then you get some fucked up German ministers that is a vegan telling folk to eat less meat to fight Putin.

Sounds like two weeks to flatten the curve stage right here
The IEA has unveiled a ten-point action plan it hopes Western countries will implement to curtail oil demand.
  1. Reduce speed limits on highways by at least 10 km/h
    Impact*
    : Saves around 290 kb/d of oil use from cars, and an additional 140 kb/d from trucks
  2. Work from home up to three days a week where possible
    Impact
    : One day a week saves around 170 kb/d; three days saves around 500 kb/d
  3. Car-free Sundays in cities
    Impact
    : Every Sunday saves around 380 kb/d; one Sunday a month saves 95 kb/d
  4. Make the use of public transport cheaper and incentivise micromobility, walking and cycling
    Impact
    : Saves around 330 kb/d
  5. Alternate private car access to roads in large cities
    Impact
    : Saves around 210 kb/d
  6. Increase car sharing and adopt practices to reduce fuel use
    Impact
    : Saves around 470 kb/d
  7. Promote efficient driving for freight trucks and delivery of goods
    Impact
    : Saves around 320 kb/d
  8. Using high-speed and night trains instead of planes where possible
    Impact
    : Saves around 40 kb/d
  9. Avoid business air travel where alternative options exist
    Impact
    : Saves around 260 kb/d
  10. Reinforce the adoption of electric and more efficient vehicles
    Impact
    : Saves around 100 kb/d

Last edited:
This is probably the most important sentence in the entire thread. Can you please explain your thoughts on this statement and how it will play out? I and others are very intrigued in the possibility. I can see the collapse of the Russian economy, but not China's in all of this.

One thought....

because as inflation increases, food, energy and basic necessities all skyrocketing, then sales of Chinese trinkets will decrease.

Weird how China is now having another covid outbreak and the first covid death in over a year....the timing is hmmmm...

And the "fun" is just getting started.

War in Ukraine causes little to no consequences to us, its sanctions that are making dents in our pockets ,nor did we ever get to consent to 'sacrifice' for Ukraine, those choices on what we sacrifice in our wallets for Ukraine have been made by folks that used to run 10% for the Big Guy on multimillion no show gigs in Ukraine and billion dollar ones in China

And the real cost of those sacrifices is probably severely underestimated !!! who was that suggested the Chinese economy collapse is coming over Ukraine?

With Ukraine and Russia of the market one because of war other because of sanctions, China is the only player that has enough stock of grain to feed the world. Does anyone seriously doubt that CCP will not cash in that chip it got handed by Brandon and Putin ?

https://gettr.com/share?&text=Severe Drought & "Dust Bowl Conditions" Threaten Disastrous Winter Wheat Harvest In The US&url=https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/severe-drought-dust-bowl-conditions-threaten-disastrous-winter-wheat-harvest-us

Severe Drought & "Dust Bowl Conditions" Threaten Disastrous Winter Wheat Harvest In The US​

Death Toll Rises To Over 12 Million Chickens And Turkeys In 2nd Month Of America's Horrific Bird Flu Pandemic​

We are only what 3 weeks into sanctions and things are getting beyond tense, and then you get some fucked up German ministers that is a vegan telling folk to eat less meat to fight Putin.

Sounds like two weeks to flatten the curve stage right here
The IEA has unveiled a ten-point action plan it hopes Western countries will implement to curtail oil demand.
  1. Reduce speed limits on highways by at least 10 km/h
    Impact*
    : Saves around 290 kb/d of oil use from cars, and an additional 140 kb/d from trucks
  2. Work from home up to three days a week where possible
    Impact
    : One day a week saves around 170 kb/d; three days saves around 500 kb/d
  3. Car-free Sundays in cities
    Impact
    : Every Sunday saves around 380 kb/d; one Sunday a month saves 95 kb/d
  4. Make the use of public transport cheaper and incentivise micromobility, walking and cycling
    Impact
    : Saves around 330 kb/d
  5. Alternate private car access to roads in large cities
    Impact
    : Saves around 210 kb/d
  6. Increase car sharing and adopt practices to reduce fuel use
    Impact
    : Saves around 470 kb/d
  7. Promote efficient driving for freight trucks and delivery of goods
    Impact
    : Saves around 320 kb/d
  8. Using high-speed and night trains instead of planes where possible
    Impact
    : Saves around 40 kb/d
  9. Avoid business air travel where alternative options exist
    Impact
    : Saves around 260 kb/d
  10. Reinforce the adoption of electric and more efficient vehicles
    Impact
    : Saves around 100 kb/d

What you just said dovetails with my earlier post:

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Which is why the US has the biggest economy, biggest military, and calls the shots on global trade.

This isn’t my analysis, but the reality on the ground. These are things you can’t argue with, since they just are what they are. When you find yourself arguing with physical realities and real numbers from huge markets, you must recognize you’re not in touch with reality. None of what I posted there is taught in US schools. People with Master’s degrees walk around thinking they know most of what there is to know about PolySci, and have never seen those things. They’ve been taught that America is an inherently bad place (Soviet active measures in academia combined with organic low-info types who gravitate to Marxism), that other countries are equals to the US by nature of having a flag and borders, and that the grass is greener in these other countries.

Of course, the professors have rarely been to any of these countries where the grass is greener, and everything they think they know is academic, not tangible. Speaking of work, look at Slovenia’s pathetic work week in comparison to the US.

One thought....

because as inflation increases, food, energy and basic necessities all skyrocketing, then sales of Chinese trinkets will decrease.

Weird how China is now having another covid outbreak and the first covid death in over a year....the timing is hmmmm...

And the "fun" is just getting started.
So will sales of everything we make in the west probably even more so, the first cut will be in big ticket items that are mostly made in US and EU, so where is the secret to Chinese collapse?. If anything i can imagine many customers choosing cheap Chinese trinkets over made in US or EU equivalents that cost more $$

So will sales of everything we make in the west probably even more so, the first cut will be in big ticket items that are mostly made in US and EU, so where is the secret to Chinese collapse?. If anything i can imagine many customers choosing cheap Chinese trinkets over made in US or EU equivalents that cost more $$
Trinkets = shit you don't need.

His posts are either naively detached from reality, or nefariously repeating the propaganda which has lulled people to sleep with the promise of "don't worry, and don't resist, everything will be fine" - you decide what his motives are; but lets take this ludicrous statement for example:

"The seed people that founded the US were extremely hard-working types who were the products of centuries of surviving and thriving in Northern European climates, so strict adherence to farming planting and harvesting cycles was in their blood."

and he uses that as an example of the inherent strength of the American economy.

to say this is irrelevant is kind. Idiotic might be a better characterization.

Whatever someone's ancestors did for their livelihood has no bearing on individuals of the current generation, 50 or even 100 years removed from their forbearer's professions; and it certainly has no bearing on the economics of the current society now that our national wealth has been drained away and we are left deeply in debt.

Read Hackett Fisher's book "Albion's Seed". It describes the various "folk" that made up early America. Nothing in these people is recognizable in people today. It might not have even been recognizable 100 years ago. Not the cultural ways, not the work ethic or the learned trades. All of that is gone as a cultural characteristic which could reflect on current society. Look at the books written by Sloane that describe the ways of life, the cycles and seasons, and the required skills and knowledge that dictated people's lives for a thousand years. Probably no more than 1% of the population could take those same implements today and survive, let alone thrive. Our culture has undergone a fundamental transformation. In my community, one friend that I graduated with decided that he was no longer interested in farming and sold the family property that has been owned by his ancestors since 1730. He simply did not give a shit. No matter how skillful those ancestors were or how wealthy they became, he is not them, and he gave his cultural inheritance away for instant cash - just like most of his community did over the last 50 years, and now there are housing developments (each with 2 mortgages, and financed cars, and credit card debt spilling out of the windows) taking the place of farm fields, and half the people living in those developments are parasitic bureaucrats who "work" for the political machinery which consumes but produces nothing.

Another friend is on the verge of giving up farming. Interestingly enough, he even bemoaned the fact that the current GMO seeds have to be bought fresh every year - you cannot harvest and save a portion to replant; those seeds are not viable. So the small farmers are leaving, and even the crops are controlled by the corporations. And land is being bought up at an alarming rate by the elite and the oligarchs, while the small common man can no longer afford it.

So, it matters not at all if a way of life was in our ancestors blood. Sadly, we are not them. The American dream has been stolen while we were lulled to sleep. Now we have the American cycle of debt slavery and ever increasing taxes and regulation. As Cyrus said, "soft lands breed soft people" and this land has become soft and insolvent in debt, with useless government now employing more people that free enterprise, and that same government doing the bidding of others, instead of acting in our best interests.

Last edited:

yes, almost exactly. Google translate often does well with Russian to English; however the English to Russian is often incomprehensible.

Pion is really a huge cannon, but wonder it its worth the effort given low rates of fire. In the cold war, these things were meant to be lobbing tactical nukes.

Watch the video posted of Peter Zeihan ... or just search his name on you tube ...

Reactions: ubettcha

So goes economic war. People will tighten belts on trinkets - shit they don't need. And yes luxury goods as well, travel, entertainment. It's what you do in hard times. Like bloke that said he will mend socks and go barefoot in summer to help offset increase in prices...it's what you do.

...war in Ukraine over energy control. And the economic war while the players shuffle pieces. Sit back, and hold on...it's all the pawns/plebs can do.

All the rest is just gaslighting a moral superiority, to wins hearts and minds, trying to justify...which as we all know is bullshit for the real people caught up and dying in the middle of "just another" petro-war.

Last edited:
I don’t have a crystal ball, but there are some significant trends in both Russia and China that are worth noting.

Summary: Russia has typically expanded after contracting, taking all the buffer regions quite rapidly. Now they are struggling to get Ukraine and showing a perceived lack of military competency in the process that everyone is witnessing in a way that has never been possible before. Their critical oil/NG exports to China come from Siberia, where US and Canadian companies have pulled-out of this week.

China signed a deal with Russia to the tune of $670 Billion in 2013 for long-term oil/NG with Gazprom and Rosneft for energy pricing and supply stability for China, and cash flow to Russia. China’s demand for oil/NG is insatiable with their aging population and dramatic increases in automobile ownership, while China’s birth rate is collapsing. China is facing a retirement age population crisis where they get closer to having 50% of their population in that age bracket every day, while the working ages have to support them and sustain the economy.

Putin invading Ukraine has exacerbated the decline of both the Russian and Chinese states, which seemed inevitable before this anyway, but now might act like a “pulling the plug” event in world history.

Russian Expansion and Contraction
If you look at the cycle of Russian expansion and contraction, the expansion with the last cycle (Soviet Times) was pretty powerful, even though they had suffered 3 Herculean levels of devastation to their prime age male populations.

Devastation of The Great War
The Great War was brutal to the Russian population with 5.5 million KIA/WIA, 500k MIA, tens of thousands of civilians KIA. The Empire was at 164 million population in 1914 before the Great War kicked off.

iu

Russia had to bow out of the Great War because of the Revolution in 1917 from Feb-Oct, and several border states declared independence at that time who were part of the Russian Empire, my family’s homeland of Finland being one of them. Finland had of course been part of the Swedish Empire up until 1809. Russia also lost all these areas (in yellow):

iu

Russian Civil War
Russia then suffered through a Civil War from Nov 1917 to Jun 1923, which saw the deaths of 7-12 million, most of whom were prime age males once again.

Great Patriotic War (WWII)
Then the industrialized brutality previously-unknown to mankind that was the Second World War, dealt them another crushing blow, where 10.6 million were killed from all of the USSR, with another 10 million civilians wiped out from war actions and crimes against humanity, and another 6 million from disease and famine. 13.7% of the 1940 population was literally extinguished in 5 years.

By the end of WWII, Russia had re-acquired most of the lost territory from The Great War, except for Finland.

During the Cold War, Russia took Hungary in 1956, and Czechoslovakia in 1968.

From 1989-1991, they lost it all formally with the dissolution of the USSR, a process that really started to gain traction no later than the early 1970s and snow-balled its way through the 1980s, even to the present time. The collapse never stopped, and this is something almost nobody in the West is remotely aware of.

iu

Average life expectancy for males in Russia is now 60, but 73 for women. I saw very few old men there and lots of widows. Widows in their 30s and 40s were very common as well.

Putin as the Leader for new Russian Expansion
Putin was placed in the Presidency to get Russia back on-track, right the ship, "Russia strong" again. Instead of a massive war or European turmoil where he could capitalize on crisis to re-occupy the buffer regions, he incrementally took Georgia, co-opted Kazakhstan, maintained a puppet in Belorussia, and struggled trying to keep a puppet in Ukraine, ultimately failing in 2014 with Euromaidan protests and the ousting of Yanukovych, followed by a weak invasion of Donbas region under pretexts of protecting ethnic Russians.

Even with this recent full-scale invasion of Ukraine, it’s the weakest strategic attempt to take a major buffer region in Russian history since Stalin’s invasion of Finland in 1939, and Stalin didn’t have the luxury of cruise missiles, Su-34s, Mi-24s, Su-25s, MLRS, etc.

Look at their demographic stack. It’s sad, not as a critique, but in reality:

iu

Russia is done. We’re watching their last moments as a significant political entity, no matter what we do.

China has even bigger problems with no solutions to them. Their internal stresses are massive and have been for the past 400 years, once they got crops from the Americas that would grow on inclined surfaces in the deep interior, upstream from the lowland population centers.

Now they’re facing an inverted demographic pyramid, where their older, retired people will eventually match the number of younger working-aged people, with at least 45 million more prime age males 0-40 than females.

iu

When 2 females go to a club in China, it erupts into a brawl within minutes because there are 200 dudes in there already. That’s how bad it is. Imagine living in a society where as a young man of lower economic status, you know that you have zero chance of ever meeting and marrying a wife.

To me, the pressures in China are so endemic that things like a Chinese civil war come to mind. The rulers in Beijing must have blood pressure off-the-charts trying to hold the dragon together. No wonder they invested so much into the Olympics and bribing as many US politicians as possible. They could bribe the whole US Congress and it won’t really make a dent in their cavernous structural cracks in that society. The Chinese data set is one of the most depressing I have seen, and that’s saying something given how depressing Russia is.

So I think Putin has rocked 2 boats tied to each other that had already taken on too much water, when he leaned too far reaching for a big fish, and now both boats will take on even more water headed towards the fall. It’s going to be an "excrement-meets-the-fan" series of events, primarily for Russia and China. To highlight how weak they both are, this is with both of them having strings tied to the puppet in the White House. There isn’t much Joe can do for them at this point, other than order a stand-down of US nuke forces, which is a scary thought.

Last edited:
His posts are either naively detached from reality, or nefariously repeating the propaganda which has lulled people to sleep with the promise of "don't worry, and don't resist, everything will be fine" - you decide what his motives are; but lets take this ludicrous statement for example:

"The seed people that founded the US were extremely hard-working types who were the products of centuries of surviving and thriving in Northern European climates, so strict adherence to farming planting and harvesting cycles was in their blood."

and he uses that as an example of the inherent strength of the American economy.

to say this is irrelevant is kind. Idiotic might be a better characterization.

Whatever someone's ancestors did for their livelihood has no bearing on individuals of the current generation, 50 or even 100 years removed from their forbearer's professions; and it certainly has no bearing on the economics of the current society now that our national wealth has been drained away and we are left deeply in debt.

Read Hackett Fisher's book "Albion's Seed". It describes the various "folk" that made up early America. Nothing in these people is recognizable in people today. It might not have even been recognizable 100 years ago. Not the cultural ways, not the work ethic or the learned trades. All of that is gone as a cultural characteristic which could reflect on current society. Look at the books written by Sloane that describe the ways of life, the cycles and seasons, and the required skills and knowledge that dictated people's lives for a thousand years. Probably no more than 1% of the population could take those same implements today and survive, let alone thrive. Our culture has undergone a fundamental transformation. In my community, one friend that I graduated with decided that he was no longer interested in farming and sold the family property that has been owned by his ancestors since 1730. He simply did not give a shit. No matter how skillful those ancestors were or how wealthy they became, he is not them, and he gave his cultural inheritance away for instant cash - just like most of his community did over the last 50 years, and now there are housing developments (each with 2 mortgages, and financed cars, and credit card debt spilling out of the windows) taking the place of farm fields, and half the people living in those developments are parasitic bureaucrats who "work" for the political machinery which consumes but produces nothing.

Another friend is on the verge of giving up farming. Interestingly enough, he even bemoaned the fact that the current GMO seeds have to be bought fresh every year - you cannot harvest and save a portion to replant; those seeds are not viable. So the small farmers are leaving, and even the crops are controlled by the corporations. And land is being bought up at an alarming rate by the elite and the oligarchs, while the small common man can no longer afford it.

So, it matters not at all if a way of life was in our ancestors blood. Sadly, we are not them. The American dream has been stolen while we were lulled to sleep. Now we have the American cycle of debt slavery and ever increasing taxes and regulation. As Cyrus said, "soft lands breed soft people" and this land has become soft and insolvent in debt, with useless government now employing more people that free enterprise, and that same government doing the bidding of others, instead of acting in our best interests.
Naively detached from reality? So after traveling to 30 different countries, living in 8 of those different nations (including several we’re discussing in this thread), with a keen focus on impending actions of the Soviets/Russians, having studied geography with a passion since the 1970s, I’m the naive one. This isn’t academic for me, but existential for my family. We lost many to the Russians and Germans from 1939-1944. I have tons of family within a few dozen km of the Russian border right now, but I’m naive. Let’s look at your statements further and see how that pans out....

So you cherry-picked one historical fact about the type of people who founded the US, and ignored all the other absolutes regarding geography. It’s either true or false that the Northern European Puritan stock who migrated to the East Coast came from hard-learned lessons in farming for centuries in the harsh Northern European climate.

Obviously the US transformed into an industrial farming civilization post-WWII, not an individual subsistence farming culture. Making anecdotal references to someone in the 21st Century leaving the family farm has no real meaning in that context, because everyone but the large operations has mostly done that decades ago. And farming yields have only grown.

iu

Whatever someone’s ancestors did for their livelihood has no bearing on individuals of the current generation, 50 or even 100 years removed from their forbearer's professions; and it certainly has no bearing on the economics of the current society now that our national wealth has been drained away and we are left deeply in debt."

Not only do actions of our ancestors have huge impacts and reverberations on us from 50 years ago, but from over 100 years ago, 200 years ago, etc. You would be shocked at how similar you are to your ancestors if you haven’t studied them. The work they did most certainly resonates today through you.

The fact that the Puritans were better-read than their English cousins catapulted the colonies into an upper hand globally, without them even realizing it. The fact that Benjamin Franklin started the modern on-your-honor library system in the Colonies before the Revolution even has huge reverberations today.

I agree with you about debt slavery, as that is not the American way of life. Slavery and peasantry is in the blood of all American ancestors unless they came from ruling families. We enjoyed and continue to enjoy freedoms that were unimaginable to our ancestors, but the old powers and ways of the world immediately set upon the United States to subjugate it as much as possible. Debt goes 2 ways though, where the creditors have the confidence in you that they will get a significant return on their investments, and nobody has more confidence in any other Nation than the US. Most of our debt is from US creditors, not foreign. So not only do foreigners have more confidence than any other nation, we have more confidence in each other than any other foreign holder of our debt.

MW-GO672_nation_20180821130954_MG.jpg

The problem with the US for tyrants is that with every action, there are problems and obstacles that don’t exist in other forms of government. For the Soviets, they couldn’t just buy off FDR or whatever President was in the WH, because the Senate has treaty signature authority, hence the effort to seed the Senate with as many puppet Senators as possible (this gave us Senator pedophile Joe Biden in 1972). But even buying off all the Senators, it can’t teach Russian oil workers or industry how to make the tooling to extract their own oil/NG from their own Siberia, so they need US and Canadian companies to do it (who just pulled out).

No matter how many US aerospace secrets they have stolen over the past century, they simply don’t have the manufacturing capacity to scale the production of critical components for modern avionics and propulsion. They CAN’T do it even when people like Biden, Schumer, Feinstein, Pentagon sell-outs on their payroll, etc. hand them over the TDP. They can’t even copy the material samples when they get them in diplomatic pouches delivered to them by Judas US officials who are willing to sell out for pennies.

Same with China. They infested every US and UK jet turbine manufacturer with spies and threw billions at reverse-engineering US jet engines. You can set your calendar by when some of their fighters will fall out of the sky from their engines literally exploding. (J-10A, J-10S). Since China exports heavily to the US and needs the US to keep the trade routes protected, anything they do to hurt the US hurts them more.

Same with the old European banking families. They need the US to be stable in the long run, and despite their interference in our government, if we are unstable, Europe is even more unstable. It isn’t a zero sum game. You can focus on all the negatives and not see the exceptional experience in government and civilization you are a part of at this time in history.

It is true that I see the world much differently than you do, but I agree with you in several areas as well. It doesn’t help your argument to make the mistake of thinking I’m naive.

Naively detached from reality? So after traveling to 30 different countries, living in 8 of those different nations (including several we’re discussing in this thread), with a keen focus on impending actions of the Soviets/Russians, having studied geography with a passion since the 1970s, I’m the naive one. This isn’t academic for me, but existential for my family. We lost many to the Russians and Germans from 1939-1944. I have tons of family within a few dozen km of the Russian border right now, but I’m naive. Let’s look at your statements further and see how that pans out....
So have I.

I'm glad for you that you once read about the Soviet Union and Russia. I studied it; have degrees in the history of it, and taught in the former USSR, among other places in Europe, Asia, and Central America.

You have "extended family". I have extended family that went into the Gulags and disappeared, others who were shot outright, some who were shot by the Nazis, and some who were shot by the Soviets. I have relatives who speak Russian entirely. I have a large number of friends from Ukraine and Russia, very educated people, who are on both sides of the issue.

But rather than discuss a topic or two in a reasonable, organized manner as I suggested, you got nasty and personal, so if you want to play that way, I'll return the favor.

In your colossal arrogance and insufferable long-windedness, you ignore one fact:

Your posts and your opinions do not interest me enough to engage with you to the extent that you DEMAND. I do not care for your tone or your opinions, for the most part. And as I come here recreationally - for entertainment and the enjoyment of jumping around various topics, it does not interest me to be stalked by a fanatic. I do not care to come home from work to see flashing notices that you are demanding responses to 3,000 word essays.

I don't have the time to deal with you. And in response to your earlier insults, it is not a matter of "attention span", it is a matter of interest.

And quite frankly, I have already seen enough to know that I don't give a shit what you think. Thank you.

And PS- the vast majority of your "responses" to me don't have a single fucking thing to do with anything I said to you. you simply get revved up and fly off the edge on 101 different topics shoved into one post, combined with your sulky, nasty attitude when you don't get lauded as some kind of genius. It's a mania you have. And as I attempted to say to you the first time, if you want to talk about one or two issues, and then move on, I'll engage. But I'll not let you latch on endlessly with your ridiculous mega-posts.

Last edited:
Whichever way we spin it , this is a sacrifice for Ukraine they demand and list has just started.

You can guess choices are made by public 'servants' earning $300k+ before any extracurricular earnings .
ratio3.PNG

And Its beyond me how that clown Zelensky is literally with help of the State Department and MSM naming any shaming any country or company that is not 'sacrificing' for Ukraine and MSM has folks clapping standing ovations to an absolute racket,give us money, give us free shit, let your people suffer for Ukraine, lose your business, go to war for Ukraine etc... I don't remember seeing this kind of demand for compliance......since... oh wait since the BLM.... its now just being applied on a global scale and you can be 100% sure dick pianist from Ukraine is not the one in charge

Last edited:
What I took from those charts is that there is a large surplus of young unattached women in Russia ;)
And China has a surplus of men to the point that if they were to loose 30-40 million of them in a war it would only balance their population.

China has even bigger problems with no solutions to them. Their internal stresses are massive and have been for the past 400 years
If it's 400 yo stress, seems like it's manageable.
Making anecdotal references to someone in the 21st Century leaving the family farm has no real meaning in that context, because everyone but the large operations has mostly done that decades ago. And farming yields have only grown.
You claim inverted population is an issue but then admit modern farming exponentially increased food supply. Wheat gmo revolution saved India.
Those older folks will die off and greenies will be happy. I see the problem that the US printing trillions of $$$ is leading to oligarchy owning all land and homes as the real slave inducing move.
That and the fact that majority of people now realize that 100s of thousands of voters in the last election had impossible birth dates or non-existent addresses may be the end of this experiment.

Tucker Carlson reporting:

Zelensky outlawed all opposition parties, and shut down the 3 newspapers that were critical of him. Meanwhile, our political leaders heap praise on Ukraine for being a stand-up 'democracy'.

Last edited:
At present public story is like you mentioned but there is actually some mixed signals. Both sides claim to be wining and no one seems to be seriously pursuing peace talks

Media blitz that has been run for Ukraine has been unlike anything we have seen at least since Desert Storm, Anything that sounded like winning was uncritically published, problem, when you create a 'reality' per MSM that might not be a reality on the ground folks tend to believe the MSM, latest polls show 90% of Ukrainians think they are winning .
In talks with 3 euro Putins that went to visit Zelensky in Poland he was saying that he has no intention of offering any concessions when negotiating peace and that they can win it, his PR campaign also limits how much he can concede without being called a traitor.

Lately slowly but surely vids of Ukrainian 'wins' are becoming few and far between and are being replaced by vids of civilian infrastructure being hit to sell the suffering instead of winning and now we are seeing Russians posting daily vids of them pummeling the Ukrainians in UAV directed fires

While Russians seemed to have been seriously mauled in the first week or so when they just waltzed in ready to do a parade in Kiev , they adapted, no more columns of trucks deep into enemy territory without helicopter escorts, lots more UAV coverage, SAM coverage ( its interesting that drones keep being problematic for SAMs on both sides)

Last edited:
At present public story is like you mentioned but there is actually some mixed signals. Both sides claim to be wining and no one seems to be seriously pursuing peace talks

Media blitz that has been run for Ukraine has been unlike anything we have seen at least since Desert Storm, Anything that sounded like winning was uncritically published, problem, when you create a 'reality' per MSM that might not be a reality on the ground folks tend to believe the MSM, latest polls show 90% of Ukrainians think they are winning .
In talks with 3 euro Putins that went to visit Zelensky in Poland he was saying that he has no intention of offering any concessions when negotiating peace and that they can win it, his PR campaign also limits how much he can concede without being called a traitor.

Lately slowly but surely vids of Ukrainian 'wins' are becoming few and far between and are being replaced by vids of civilian infrastructure being hit to sell the suffering instead of winning and now we are seeing Russians posting daily vids of them pummeling the Ukrainians in UAV directed fires

While Russians seemed to have been seriously mauled in the first week or so when they just waltzed in ready to do a parade in Kiev , they adapted, no more columns of trucks deep into enemy territory without helicopter escorts, lots more UAV coverage, SAM coverage ( its interesting that drones keep being problematic for SAMs on both sides)
Many drones are small and slow moving. I am assuming radars have speed filters, meaning they ignore slow moving targets. If not they’ll be tracking every bird in the sky. They were designed to track and engage faster moving objects.

I’m jumping out on a limb here but I think that is part of it.

So have I.

I'm glad for you that you once read about the Soviet Union and Russia. I studied it; have degrees in the history of it, and taught in the former USSR, among other places in Europe, Asia, and Central America.

You have "extended family". I have extended family that went into the Gulags and disappeared, others who were shot outright, some who were shot by the Nazis, and some who were shot by the Soviets. I have relatives who speak Russian entirely. I have a large number of friends from Ukraine and Russia, very educated people, who are on both sides of the issue.

But rather than discuss a topic or two in a reasonable, organized manner as I suggested, you got nasty and personal, so if you want to play that way, I'll return the favor.

In your colossal arrogance and insufferable long-windedness, you ignore one fact:

Your posts and your opinions do not interest me enough to engage with you to the extent that you DEMAND. I do not care for your tone or your opinions, for the most part. And as I come here recreationally - for entertainment and the enjoyment of jumping around various topics, it does not interest me to be stalked by a fanatic. I do not care to come home from work to see flashing notices that you are demanding responses to 3,000 word essays.

I don't have the time to deal with you. And in response to your earlier insults, it is not a matter of "attention span", it is a matter of interest.

And quite frankly, I have already seen enough to know that I don't give a shit what you think. Thank you.

And PS- the vast majority of your "responses" to me don't have a single fucking thing to do with anything I said to you. you simply get revved up and fly off the edge on 101 different topics shoved into one post, combined with your sulky, nasty attitude when you don't get lauded as some kind of genius. It's a mania you have. And as I attempted to say to you the first time, if you want to talk about one or two issues, and then move on, I'll engage. But I'll not let you latch on endlessly with your ridiculous mega-posts.
I appreciate your view point as well as his. I also understand how you can grow weary of insults and attacks.

I've learned a lot from both of you and appreciate the differing points of view. It helps me to kind of get an understanding on just what may be really going on here and why.

Please keep the dialogue going as best you can. Ignore the BS and continue to present things as you see them.

Thanks.

ETA: If this article has already been referenced or linked in this thread, I apologize.

I have been trying to look at the current Ukrainian situation with an open mind from all aspects including U.S. fuckery.
This piece seems to be well put together and constrained by accurate history.

Multiple hot links embedded in the above article that have peripheral relations to the topic.

./

What I took from those charts is that there is a large surplus of young unattached women in Russia ;)
Had Russian colleagues come stateside for about a month of training. They confirmed and said that if you have a decent job and weren't an alcoholic, you would do quite well there.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Many drones are small and slow moving. I am assuming radars have speed filters, meaning they ignore slow moving targets. If not they’ll be tracking every bird in the sky. They were designed to track and engage faster moving objects.

I’m jumping out on a limb here but I think that is part of it.
Most radars have frequency filters to assist them in discriminating likely targets out of busy backgrounds. One of those filters is speed relative to the emitter and other background.

I believe one of the tactics in trying to counter radar during air engagements is to have yourself moving at a direction roughly perpendicular to a radar source when they are trying to discriminate and get a target quality lock. This can put your plane in their "slot" where their filters tune you out because you have no approach or departure vector in relation to the emitter and receiver. Exploiting this software filter has been very successful in BVR maneuvering against an opponent.

No expert on any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.