• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at this.

Talk about Russia tossing a lot of rocks at one time. Lol

The best line in that article:

"It is unclear if Biden will accept Zhovka and Zelensky's invitation".

🤔 I'll take a wild guess. Um, probly not.

61D6ED94-53A2-42E7-ACD1-21565BDA2BAB.jpeg
A655C13E-0306-4C18-ABBA-C3EBBDCFB31D.jpeg
7372FD9D-69A9-4F9A-84FB-79311A418BFF.jpeg
4CE2887B-1810-44FC-9BB4-BF6D67CCE19C.jpeg

Putin is a conqueror just following history, if he wants to wipe out Ukraine and its people its his destiny. Putin presently has a lot of power because he built up his nuke capabilities. The world fears him so he is relatively safe , trying to hurt or stop him with sanctions is being woke and weak. You want to hold his money or stop him from anything he'll nuke your ass back to god. Hitler ruled for some 12 years , imagine if he had nuke capabilities like Putin. Putin will have Zelensky killed at some point and there is nothing Zelensky can do about it, or anyone else for that matter.

Reactions: camocorvette
Putin is a conqueror just following history, if he wants to wipe out Ukraine and its people its his destiny. Putin presently has a lot of power because he built up his nuke capabilities. The world fears him so he is relatively safe , trying to hurt or stop him with sanctions is being woke and weak. You want to hold his money or stop him from anything he'll nuke your ass back to god. Hitler ruled for some 12 years , imagine if he had nuke capabilities like Putin. Putin will have Zelensky killed at some point and there is nothing Zelensky can do about it, or anyone else for that matter.
So he's unstoppable?

There seem to be bunch of photos on that laptop of said rape in progress,if this is not some deepfake shit Hunter is a pedo.
Ukraine is the 3rd largest in pedo shit in the world thats he didn't want to leave.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Now that McDonalds took their rat burgers and left, Russian Matryoshka mobiles are driving around Moscow, taking up the fast food slack.
756475330500430.png

McDonald's just became ''Uncle Vanja'' KFC can probbaly just shop the stache a bit and go on as Kremlin Fried Chicken

Considering Mcdonald actually owns 84% of the joints in Russia, this will be a major league squatting

275965577_360840202605691_461742186523543475_n.jpg

how the fk hunter is not in jail is beyond me
the elites never pay for their crimes unless bigger elites see the need to get rid of them. So that is the proof that we are slaves for oligarchs, and no longer live under the Constitutional system of government we thought we were under.

these people make Elizabeth Bathory look moral.

Last edited:
Unless the rules change. We will see if that happens. I somehow think at one time in America when guy's just like Us put their name on a Document that would end with a noose if they did not win. I am ready for some rules to change

Last edited:
LLPRF52 = TLDR.
Copy and paste king
Yeah, I don’t do that. You won’t find any sources that have my original material because they don’t exist. My posts are my own organically.

If you don’t like to read, don’t take any interest in international affairs, current events, firearms, etc. These disciplines and subjects aren’t for the short attention span mindsets.

how the fk hunter is not in jail is beyond me
So everyone has heard about Hunter working for Burisma by now, even the low-information types.

Guess who was running Burisma? Mykola Zlovchevsky.

Who was he? Yanukovych’s (Putin’s puppet President) Ecology Minister before he was forced out of Ukraine for corruption.

He was basically the head of EPA in Ukraine, issuing oil/NG extraction licenses to his own companies as part of a corrupt system where Russia was taking a cut. That’s why he was Yanukovych’s Ecology Minister. He laundered the money through Cyprus and Latvia

This is who Hunter was working for on Burisma’s board.

The London-based Serious Fraud Office had been investigating Mykola Zlochevsky as part of an international fraud, money-laundering, and corruption scheme until something strange happened. Obama pressured UK Primer Minister Cameron to shut down the investigation.

Now there is a leaked tape of Obama/Biden Administration’s Victoria Nuland discussing with the US Ambassador to Ukraine who will be the new Ukrainian president. It was just released March 6 this year:

Law Enforcement Today: Leaked Tape reveals Obama State Dept Plotting Ukraine Coup

Pyatt: “So let me work on Klitschko [former mayor of Kyiv] and if you can just keep…we want to try to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and help to midwife this thing. The other issue is some kind of outreach to Yanukovych [deposed Ukrainian president] but we probably regroup on that tomorrow as we see how things start to fall into place.”

Nuland: “So on that piece Geoff, when I wrote the note [US vice-president’s national security adviser Jake] Sullivan’s come back to me VFR [direct to me], saying you need Biden and I said probably tomorrow for an atta-boy and to get the deets [details] to stick. So Biden’s willing.”

Continuing the conversation:

Nuland: “Good. I don’t think Klitsch should go into the government. I don’t think it’s necessary, I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

Yanukovych was Putin’s puppet who Ukrainians ousted with 4 month of protests against him because he signed onto Putin’s CIS-Eurasia Economic Union, when Ukrainians wanted to trade with the Eurozone and get out from under Russia’s thumb.

Victoria Nuland was of course central to the Russia-Trump collusion hoax.

Biden has been Russia-funded since 1972.
Obama was hatched as a Russian puppet.
Yanukovych was a Russian puppet.
Victoria Nuland was key to meddling in the 2016 election and fomenting manufactured Trump-Russia false allegations.

Be wary of what a communist accuses you of, because then you know what they’re up to.

Don't forget to pledge allegiance to the flag so the elites can get rich selling us out to our enemies .
They’ve been doing that before any of us were born.

Just because they don’t have the same oaths as us with their secret allegiances and their open treason, doesn’t mean we should lower our expectations of ourselves.

Presidents and Vice Presidents are exempt from Judicial Direction since 1867, when Mississippi tried to file suit against President Johnson for instituting the Reconstruction. Somewhere along the way, Judicial immunity transferred to their families, so Hunter Biden, Neil Bush, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, etc. will never face prosecution or even get to a stage where investigations are allowed to move forward.

The Paula Jones lawsuit was allowed to go forward against William Jefferson Clinton, because the offenses transpired when he was Governor. Notice that he was never tried for espionage, corruption, and treason, nor was his partner in crime, Hillary Rodham.

One of the mid-level FBI agents who investigated Whitewater at the time (Whitewater could go forward for criminal referral because it was also pre-1993/Inauguration) later said that all kinds of misconduct was clear, but they just didn’t have enough evidence to convict. His name? James Comey

iu

One of the new law school graduates working on the Fiske Independent Counsel actually kept the case open into the Clintons based on the murder of their deputy White House Counsel, whose body was found the day after Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions. Fiske realized he was barking up a tree that could get him killed, and bowed out, handing it over to rigged investigation relay race charadester, Kenneth Starr.

They couldn’t push the murder investigation for obvious reasons, so in their digging, they came across the Monica Lewinsky affair and pushed that angle.

Who was the young staffer working for Fiske and later Starr that kept the case open? He’s standing to the right of Starr in this picture:

iu

iu

There is a game that has been played outside of the light of public observation forever. Most everything people believe about reality is so far from it, that it would shock them into a state where they have nothing to hold onto, from what they think they know politically.

The entire world is.
The borders that surround our countries mean absolutley nothing. We are a commodity of slaves for a group of world elites who are playing their version of game of thrones. It is okay to bicker amongst themselves, however the fury of hell from all of them if we open our eyes and resist.

The borders that surround our countries mean absolutley nothing. We are a commodity of slaves for a group of world elites who are playing their version of game of thrones. It is okay to bicker amongst themselves, however the fury of hell from all of them if we open our eyes and resist.
COVID caused the beginnings of a global awakening among the people, where many of us all looked around and realized something was off, especially with the Canadian trucker protests. That could not go unanswered.

Ukraine sure was convenient in that light, although I recognize Putin had been planning to invade Ukraine if they ever successfully threw off his puppet president and didn’t bow to his economic union.

Many geopolitical analysts have been assuming Ukraine would be invaded eventually, even prior to 2014. It’s part of the normal expansion-contraction cycle with Russia.

Reactions: HD1911

• Wow
Reactions: Dan Rathernot
1. Mariupol. Street fighting. By evening, no major advances were reported in the city. Cases of attempts by enemy soldiers to leave the city under the guise of civilians have become more frequent. Filtering generally works. Civilians continue to be actively pulled out of the combat zone and evacuated.

2. Ugledar. A number of messages have been taken, but there is no official confirmation yet. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have actively advanced in the direction of Kurakhovo. There are prerequisites for an offensive from the east to Velikaya Novoselka. In Maryinka, after several days of fighting and powerful artillery preparation, it was possible to inflict serious losses on the enemy and advance a little, but it is still far from the complete capture of the Maryinsky fortified area.

3. Avdiivka. Without significant changes. The positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are held here, despite the many days of fire exposure.

4. LNR. Rubezhnoye is almost completely cleared. The troops advanced to the northern outskirts of Lisichansk. The assault on the city will begin soon. There are street fights in Severodonetsk. It’s too early to talk about the complete capture of Popasnaya, fighting continues in the city.

5. Kharkiv. Heavy fighting to the north and east of the city. Their results are not yet clear. In the area of Izyum, the struggle for Kamenka continues, which is crucial for the AFU holding the southern part of Izyum, which hinders the effective development of the offensive of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on Slavyansk and Barvenkovo. The APU perfectly understands the consequences of the collapse of the front under the Raisins and throws their most combat-ready reserves here from the remaining ones.

6. Zaporozhye. Gulyai-Pole is still rather under the APU. The city was badly damaged. Most likely, increased pressure in this direction will occur after the liberation of Mariupol. The front between Vasilyevka and Kamenskoye is unchanged. Nuts are also under the APU.

7. Kiev. Some expansion of the control zone of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to the west and south of Kiev, but there are no operational achievements here yet. Fighting continued from the east, but there are no active movements in the direction of Brovar yet. There is no special movement to Poltava, although the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has already stated that the advance to Poltava will begin soon. Perhaps there is still an accumulation of forces. Sumy and Chernihiv are unchanged.

8. Odessa. The Black Sea Fleet is still simulating an amphibious threat, the APU is engaged in anti-amphibious measures. Along the way, it is reported that part of the exposed sea mines was torn off by a storm and carried away towards Romania and Bulgaria. There are no large movements of troops from Odessa to Nikolaev. On the contrary, there is a process of building up the Odessa grouping in anticipation of the activation of the Nikolaev grouping of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

9. Nikolaev. Losses during the strike on the barracks of the 79th odshbr ranged from 80 to 200 killed and 200-300 wounded. In fact, one of the brigade’s battalions ceased to exist in a few minutes, which seriously reduced the APU’s ability to conduct active operations in the Mykolaiv area or to be active in the direction of Kherson. The city itself is still not being stormed, the emphasis is on the methodical destruction of manpower and equipment by air strikes, missiles, MLRS and artillery.

10. Krivoy Rog. There is no serious progress yet, as well as under Nikolai. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation met barriers there and have not yet made active progress towards these cities. Tactical reconnaissance is actively conducted deep into the enemy’s territory due to the lack of a full-fledged front in all areas.

This seems to be a decent overview of daily occurrences. No emotional crap just information. Not preaching this is the absolute truth, but seems pretty close.

Reactions: Davo308
Telling the Israelis to treat the Ukrainians the same way they treated the Jews during WW2 did not go over too well :ROFLMAO:.Hmm, would have taught that? I think more than anything else is a consequence when you hire a DC PR company to write your speeches.

''Former cabinet minister Yuval Steinitz, now a Likud MK, went so far as to say, “If Zelensky’s speech was given... in normal [non-war] times, we would have said it bordered on Holocaust denial... Every comparison between a regular war, as difficult as it may be, and the extermination of millions of Jews in gas chambers in the framework of the Final Solution, is a total distortion of history. The same is true for the claim that Ukrainians helped Jews in the Holocaust... The historic truth is that the Ukrainian people cannot be proud of its behavior in the Holocaust of the Jews.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...-for-holocaust-comparisons-in-knesset-speech/

Last edited:
this is what I care about, not the Nazis and NWO servants in Ukraine.
our economy is on the brink of collapse, and Biden is making sure it happens.
It's speculated the NWO, Hillary, Obama, killed Muammar Gaddafi because he wanted to move away from the Petrodollar. I read, At the time, Libiya had the highest standard for Arabs, living among the Arab world.
Regan made Gaddafi realize that life is precious and he should reconsider being a sponsor to terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.