• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing:

"if NATO activates one lever of a commitment we have, * *OR* * the security situation on the ground deteriorates" we go in.

Looks like the stage is set for us to go in unilaterally without UN/NATO/US Congress approval.

Yay šŸ˜
Yeah I believe this has been in the works. I noticed a few years ago those in military service at the base around me stopped wearing desert khaki and started wearing wood lands green. I remember thinking to myself, they are shifting theater. We have been over there. Which is one of the reasons Russia is stacking troops on its borders.

Wish our leaders would defend our border!

Reactions: Sako man and BCP
If I had to pick between this retarded dipshit:
Sullivan-696x392.png

And this retarded dipshit:

qt8tfsjweqq31.png

to give me foreign policy advice I am quite certain that the meth head would do far less damage to our nation, and cost us far less.

That Jake Sullivan still has a job after Afghanistan is unbelievable. Biden has always been a fucking moron, and has been wrong about every foreign policy decision his entire life. If he flipped a fucking coin he would double his % of being right, but he obviously picked an advisor who is dumber and more naĆÆve than he is, which is quite a feat, even in a town full of credentialed morons who have never actually lived in the real world or had to fight bullies.

We are totally fucked. I hope we are not still fighting a world war by the time my boy turns 17. If we are I will do everything in my power to keep him out of the military.

It's gone my friends. This is post America.
Spot on here. Biden has NEVER, in his 50 years or so in "public disservice" had anything but a policy 180 degrees out of phase with the correct policy. Almost...almost like it's planned.

Reactions: Sako man
Germany will betray us. They are deep in Putin's council, and reliant on his cheap natural gas to keep their lights on, much less fuel their economy. Germany has done everything they ostensibly can to oppose helping Ukraine. They are happy to sacrifice Ukraine for prosperity in the moment. They are happy to facilitate Putin reconstituting the USSR if they get to keep their failing welfare state. They are like a heroin addict, and about as responsible.

If anyone fucks with the pipeline. I am pretty sure that Germany will be on Putin's side for any repercussions.
russias-south-stream-pipe-line-.png

People have no fucking memory. They think everything is new, and that they have new ideas. They fucking don't!

NATO was, literally, formed to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down. The only thing that's changed is that Russia now has a few more opening moves to make, and now Germany is again playing the middle of Europe power broker with the Russians and carving up the East along with them, only now it's in exchange for cheap energy. The best thing that ever happened to Putin (and every dictator in the world) is the global warming scams that have brought western energy production to it's knees without a shot being fired. Why shoot someone when they have their own hands around their own throats and are choking the life out of themselves?

It is utterly amazing how many people -even here- still fall for the various "Evil Russia" hoaxes.

The main threat to America's sovereignty are the NWO globalist's in collusion with China. It is NOT Russia.

Russia population: ~145 Million
Russia GDP: ~1.4 Trillion

For comparison
California GSP: ~3.0 Trillion
Texas GSP: ~2.0 Trillion

But, but, but... Russia has nukes!! And when was that ever a useful tool for taking over a country or the world?

Putin is pissed, and rightfully so, about the relentless westward expansion of NATO, all the way to Russia's border. During the dissolution of the Soviet Union there was a gentlemen's agreement between Gorbachev and the West that Russia would be OK with a German reunification if NATO would stay off Russia's borders.

Who broke this deal? The NWO Euro trash with the tacit approval of the globalists and warmongers here in the USA. This is the only reason why we are talking about Ukraine today.

What did Putin do between 1991 and today to justify allegations that Russia is trying to take over the world? Does he have his tentacles deep into Africa? Does he give "cheap" money to European countries in order to gain influence. Does he engage in shady business deals with the Xiden crime syndicate?

Last edited:
Do you think that the Russian military would actually do anything to harm an American diplomat? That's one sure way to get the USA involved. I am positive that they know our history of false flag bullshit getting us involved in others business.
I agree somewhat here. However, what about those 4 folks over in Libya? That didn't exactly get us involved :(. But you're 100% spot on with the FF BS getting us involved where we shouldn't be.

@TheGerman
Do you really think the Germans would get their asses kicked by the Russians? Take the best mech bde from PD.1 or PD.10 against a group of line Russian Arm'd Bns... Reinforce both with good air support...

I respect your opinion, but I was hoping they were a component force given their outstanding equipement (the Leopard 2 is a beast, as is the Puma) and skilled soldiers. I did run a few FTXs with them back in the Reforger days (Reforger 90 (y) decades ago now), and I had a high respect for them. I always had a strong opinion of their captains and majors, smart, knowledgeable, and forward thinking. If this is not the case anymore, it is a grave situation indeed.
Like German mentioned Bundeswehr has been underfunded for considerable time .

As most you can hope they can field 50% of heavy gear and aircraft , and in some cases not even close to 50% and the number of inventory a a tiny fraction of what BW had in 1991.

Even the Poles with largest tank force in the Nato Europe have on paper 900 or so tanks but 700+ are cold war era T72 clones that are in relatively the same as gear fielded by Ukrainians and Donbass Rebels, the Polish Leopard 2 are stock is only old A4 models and only about 2 dozens are upgraded rest have armor that is in some cases worse than T 72

''Polish reviews of their Lepoard 2's
Most Leopard 2A4's made (also older A0-A1-A2-A3) B technology Armor . During some tests in Poland we confirmed this armor is weaker than armor of T-72M1 or our upgraded T-72M1, the PT-91. You can guess we were kinda disappointed. Only some last production batches of Leopard 2A4 had C technology armor, and last 70 or so had D technology armor same used on Leopard 2A5 and Leopard 2A6... however we do not have these tanks.

PT-91M/M1 have better vs KE armour then Leopard 2A4 and as base armour - mucht more weaker then L2A4 against HEAT. But PT-91M/M1 whit ERAWA-2 is mucht better protected then Leopard 2A4. Sad, but it's fact. But from the other hand - Leopard 2A4 outdated PT-91 in all other aspects

Let's just say Germany's military readiness levels are ok to police an Oktoberfest but not something you want to take to war.

Leopard 2 its at 43,7%
DWO-IP-AKK-Waffensysteme-ms.jpg

Slightly older graphic, gray inventory, red not ready,yellow being serviced or upgraded, green ready to roll.
140929_hwt_infografik-waffen-bundeswehr-bedingt-abwehrbereit.jpg

Bundeswehr

Last edited:
Biden needs your children to die to protect hunterā€™s money flow.
My Grandson is not going to Europe to fight Communists... He's not going anywhere to do that. We have more than enough of those lowlife's right here. A lot of them are in Congress. No way will I let him make the same mistakes Grandpa made.

Is now a good time to ask about selective service sign up requirements for women?
Good thought. Somehow in today's world someone in formation with pink or green hair doesn't seem that far fetched.

The threat isnā€™t Russia. The Russian government is not trying to take away my guns, make me get vaxxed, teaching my kids bullshit transgender and junk climate science, leaving southern border wide open for all to cross, and taxing the shit out of my income to pay for all of the above. Make no mistake, the enemy is within.

The threat isnā€™t Russia. The Russian government is not trying to take away my guns, make me get vaxxed, teaching my kids bullshit transgender and junk climate science, leaving southern border wide open for all to cross, and taxing the shit out of my income to pay for all of the above. Make no mistake, the enemy is within.
I was literally just thinking the same thing.

If I had to pick between this retarded dipshit:
Sullivan-696x392.png

And this retarded dipshit:

qt8tfsjweqq31.png

to give me foreign policy advice I am quite certain that the meth head would do far less damage to our nation, and cost us far less.

That Jake Sullivan still has a job after Afghanistan is unbelievable. Biden has always been a fucking moron, and has been wrong about every foreign policy decision his entire life. If he flipped a fucking coin he would double his % of being right, but he obviously picked an advisor who is dumber and more naĆÆve than he is, which is quite a feat, even in a town full of credentialed morons who have never actually lived in the real world or had to fight bullies.

We are totally fucked. I hope we are not still fighting a world war by the time my boy turns 17. If we are I will do everything in my power to keep him out of the military.

It's gone my friends. This is post America.

Forgot about him. Everyone should have been sacked after the disastrous Afghanistan finale. Maybe they somehow feel they can redeem themselves by "winning" another conflict. Sacrificing somebody else's sons of course.

There are many other Obama retreads in this administration also. We are fooked indeed.

Biden has always been a fucking moron, and has been wrong about every foreign policy decision his entire life. If he flipped a fucking coin he would double his % of being right, but he obviously picked an advisor who is dumber and more naĆÆve than he is, which is quite a feat, even in a town full of credentialed morons who have never actually lived in the real world or had to fight bullies.

We are totally fucked.

I think you are correct. Every decision a failure, remember however Obama is pulling strings as well, and will decide our war time policy.

I wonder how this plays with Klaus Schwabs plans for America? Perhaps Russia can do us a favor and roll into Switzerland while they are at it.

Part of me agrees and to just let it all burn, for the USSR to rise again, to enslave Europe (they deserve it), for Iran to wipe Israel off the earth and the Mahdi to come forth, and China to enslave Tiawan, and probably envelope SE Asia.

My fear is that if we go isolationist again what are trashcan fires that can be put out with a hand held extinguisher become conflagrations and five alarm fires. In the worst case we have a nuclear exchange and experience another dark ages.

That is not even to say what happens if all the leftists totalitarians get their way here, and turn this into a police/surveillance state (more than it is). The world is fucked, and it doesn't get unfucked unless we are strong. We are about as weak as we've ever been right now. First Obama, and now Biden. Four years of Trump weren't enough. We need twenty of not being weak, feckless, morons who "lead from behind".

Tell me which nation state actually killed those four in Libya? Of course that's ruling out hildabitch and the other Kenyan minions.
I agree somewhat here. However, what about those 4 folks over in Libya? That didn't exactly get us involved :(. But you're 100% spot on with the FF BS getting us involved where we shouldn't be.

As stated by another member, I have more enemies here than anywhere else. For me, Russia could nuke Ukraine off of the map and I wouldnā€™t give one fuck, nor would I give up one American life to save/defend the Ukraine or anybody else overseas.

At this point in my life, the only reason Iā€™d be happy to intervene in any wars overseas is if we go to take their shit.

Want Americaā€™s help not being a slave? Cool, give us 50% of your shit.

Germany will betray us. They are deep in Putin's council, and reliant on his cheap natural gas to keep their lights on, much less fuel their economy. Germany has done everything they ostensibly can to oppose helping Ukraine. They are happy to sacrifice Ukraine for prosperity in the moment. They are happy to facilitate Putin reconstituting the USSR if they get to keep their failing welfare state. They are like a heroin addict, and about as responsible.

If anyone fucks with the pipeline. I am pretty sure that Germany will be on Putin's side for any repercussions.
russias-south-stream-pipe-line-.png

People have no fucking memory. They think everything is new, and that they have new ideas. They fucking don't!

NATO was, literally, formed to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down. The only thing that's changed is that Russia now has a few more opening moves to make, and now Germany is again playing the middle of Europe power broker with the Russians and carving up the East along with them, only now it's in exchange for cheap energy. The best thing that ever happened to Putin (and every dictator in the world) is the global warming scams that have brought western energy production to it's knees without a shot being fired. Why shoot someone when they have their own hands around their own throats and are choking the life out of themselves?
There are some here from the UK that would disagree with your assessment regarding the gas lines. However, comparing Germany to a drug addict is pretty accurate. This is also why Biden is trying to do an end-run and secure other sources of gas - which turns out is what Trump wanted the EU to do to begin with when he was shaming Merkel. The whole thing is a shit show.

What did Putin do between 1991 and today to justify allegations that Russia is trying to take over the world? Does he have his tentacles deep into Africa? Does he give "cheap" money to European countries in order to gain influence. Does he engage in shady business deals with the Xiden crime syndicate?
The biggest thing is the attempt to take over quite a bit the Artctic that eveyone else disagreed that they should have. Planting the flag under the ice pissed Canada off big time.

Taking over the Crimea.
Loaning money to Venezuela and then threatening to repo their oil fields, place troops there and get involved in their government.
Being involved in Central America in general with China, trying to install communism in the Western Hemisphere.
Various computer hacks into our government and industry.

So, really not much different than China.

But polls are low, so.....

Ukrainians for now do not consider much happening any time soon , except the hype in western Media , no to mention bunch of the supposed proof of an massed invasion force is total BS

The story of Russian preparations for an invasion of the Ukraine is made up from whole cloth.

It was peddled in early November with cropped satellite images where they pretended that equipment parked next to regular long term Russian barracks was newly moved there in preparation of a war.

Based on such pictures Politico, for example, headlined on November 1:
Satellite images show new Russian military buildup near Ukraine
Yelnya is 250 kilometers (150 mi) north of the nearest Ukrainian border, not 'close' to it.
fake1.jpg

The picture shows parts of the regular storage area of the 144th Mechanized Division near Yelnya, Smolensk Oblast. The divisions was established in 2016-2017 on the basis of the former 28th Mechanized Brigade (Yekaterinburg).

This is a large formation with hundreds of vehicles. The division's forces include i.a. two mechanized regiments, one tank regiment, one recon battalion, one self-propelled artillery regiment, one anti-tank artillery battalion as well as supplementary forces.

Here is an uncropped picture of the whole area. It shows large size barracks at the top right and parking grounds for each of its subunits. The barracks roads and facilities were not built over night. The above picture was cropped to only show the lower middle part of the picture below.

fake1a.jpg

Another picture that was circulated widely to demonstrate that Russia is 'bolstering forces along Ukraine border' is this one:
fake3.jpg

It shows parts of the 237th Tank Regiment near Soloti, Belgorod Oblast, Russia. The picture is cropped so that it does not show the troop quarters which prove that the tanks are parked next to the unit's barracks where they belong during peacetime. Here is an uncropped image from Google maps:

fake3a.jpg

Again - those barracks were not built over night. They are long-term facilities. The 237th Tank Regiment is stationed in Valuyki and Soloti. It has 90+ tanks, 40+ infantry fighting vehicles, 18 howitzers, 8 mortars. It consists of three tank battalions, one mechanized battalion, one sniper company, one recon company, one self-propelled howitzer battalion and one air defence battalion.

All such units also have lots of trucks to carry the ammunition, fuel and other supplies they need. All together those vehicles are clearly sufficient to fill that large parking lot.

The pictures that were supposed to show a 'new Russian military buildup' only showed units in their regular barracks were they have been stationed for years.

None of the units seen in them is deployed in a build-up-to-war like manner.

Last edited:
We can call this war "operation joes blow".

Don't think many people mistake it for anything other than a corruption cover up of biblical porportions and distraction of possibly the worst presidential performances in modern history .

What does it take to get impeachment proceedings rolling anyway?

We can call this war "operation joes blow".

Don't think many people mistake it for anything other than a corruption cover up of biblical porportions and distraction of possibly the worst presidential performances in modern history .

What does it take to get impeachment proceedings rolling anyway?
Unfortunately, I think you overestimate the intelligence of the sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642

Yeah, the crappy operational status of German armor is an issue. This goes back to WW2. They do (or did) move stuff thru repair fast, but the shit breaks at fast(er) rates, or so its seems. And if they don't give a crap like they used to, that is even a bigger problem.

Only 29.7% of the Pumas operational is terrible, if that is the accurate number. It is a new platform (maybe the newest operational IFV in world?) and it should not break down due to old age (unlike the 40+yr old Marder). The US Army considered the Puma as IFV upgrade to the Bradley, which we ultimately didn't pursue. My understanding of the Puma is that it is supposed to be the most mobile of the current generation of IFVs, such that they have the best chance of keeping up with the MBTs (which are truly unmatched rolling full speed cross country). So unlikely the Bradleys always lagging behind the Abrams, the Pumas are supposed to run right there with the Leopards. If they can only keep 1/3 of them in the fight w/ 2/3 in the repair shop, that really sucks.

RE the Poles and their Leopard 2A4s. Remember A4s are old '70s-early '80s tech (think M1A1). Poles are upgrading all of them to a next gen model that will basically be a A6. Problem is Poles don't have a lot of money and the pace is slow. No idea how many they have upgraded. Poles also have a decent number of A5s. Also, I have no idea how good the Poles are at combined arms. As we said, tanks alone are not the answer. Need mech infantry, arty, attack helo/aircraft, engineers, etc, who are all highly trained at fighting together at rapid tempo.

I still can't believe we are talking about a European ground war. We - US and NATO - trained for this f*cking thing for 50 years, with 30 years of Reforger Exercises, with so many tanks and IFVs, long plane flights into cold fields in Bavaria. Damn Biden, not even halfway thru his term and he has already FUBAR the situation. Hope you guys saying this is all a western media plot are correct, but I kinda doubt it.

Back to the OP...

Headed to disaster? US, Russia harden stances in talks

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw ā€ŗ news

10 hours ago ā€” For the Russians, the West's absolute refusal to consider a ban on NATO expansion and the withdrawal of troops from Eastern Europe is proof of ...

=========================================

Something to consider before starting a war...The GDP or Russia is smaller than Texas GDP.

View attachment 7785330
As is their military

Russia has always, at least since they fell, been a politicians distraction for the simpletons

• Love
Reactions: Darayavaus
We need twenty of not being weak, feckless, morons who "lead from behind".

By scratching where it doesnt itch? How do you not get weak, feckless morons who ā€œlead from behindā€ if you allow and accept in no particular order:

- kardashians
- lbgtqxyz+-
- stolen elections
- cancelation of due process
- destruction of 1st and 2nd
- police state control and surveillance
- inequality under law
- black and brown racism from kindergarden onwards
-(un)controlled importing of aliens
-destruction of middle class
-crime in general
- regular chimpouts
-schooling destroyed by various ā€œteaching systems
-wokeness
-and im sure there is plenty of stuff that can go on this list.

Now some of you would solve upper issues with fighting some kind of war with russia and china while you cant even fix
home right. What will you fight hordes of slavs and chinks with ? Nukes? Will you enlist all the rightwing hura wannabe marines while your libtards will run your country? What the fucking fuck is the plan, these aint no sandpeople and even there you have bitten more than you were able to chewā€¦ I really cannot believe how stupidly naive and indoctrinated some can be about true enemies. This aint 1962 and your LA or SF are more communist than any city in Russia or even China in the last decade.
Its really frustrating seeing at least average intelligent people become entangled in web of propaganda. One will call other fucking npc scum for having a Pfizer shot and the same one will turn steamy red when someone mentions Russia and will (at least behind keyboard) start spewing hatred and how they must be killed in their own backyard. Human nature is really a giant puzzle, how easy to manipulate if you know the right buttons.

Reforger was a long time ago - the EU took the "peace dividend" and effectively dismantled their militaries while the US played policeman of the world. Trump brought up that the Europeans were not meeting their NATO commitments and he was ridiculed by the Democrats, RINOs, swamp, media, and the Tech Overlords. Seems pretty smart guy now.

By scratching where it doesnt itch? How do you not get weak, feckless morons who ā€œlead from behindā€ if you allow and accept in no particular order:

- kardashians
- lbgtqxyz+-
- stolen elections
- inequality under law
-crime in general
- regular chimpouts
-wokeness

Now some of you would solve upper issues with fighting some kind of war with russia and china while you cant even fix
home right. What will you fight hordes of slavs and chinks with ? Nukes? Will you enlist all the rightwing hura wannabe marines while your libtards will run your country? What the fucking fuck is the plan, these aint no sandpeople and even there you have bitten more than you were able to chewā€¦ I really cannot believe how stupidly naive and indoctrinated some can be about true enemies. This aint 1962 and your LA or SF are more communist than any city in Russia or even China in the last decade.
Its really frustrating seeing at least average intelligent people become entangled in web of propaganda. One will call other fucking npc scum for having a Pfizer shot and the same one will turn steamy red when someone mentions Russia and will (at least behind keyboard) start spewing hatred and how they must be killed in their own backyard. Human nature is really a giant puzzle, how easy to manipulate if you know the right buttons.
Really well said.

Reactions: ken226
Yeah, the crappy operational status of German armor is an issue. This goes back to WW2. They do (or did) move stuff thru repair fast, but the shit breaks at
Its the Peace dividend for Germany , they cut the military to a faction of 1991 and have been underfunding it from 2008 crisis , for couple of years they bought no spare parts and were literally cannibalising gear fro parts.

Puma low operational readiness is due to protracted development, is not that they break down its more that they are not jet ready . Puma is a beast in all the Euro trials with the rest of the IFVs on the market it absolutely dominated not to mention its extremely well armored ,but its expensive (20+mio$ a pop) and kinda small inside . I don't think US would even realisticaly consider it with the size of the troop compartment

The German federal audit office has recommended to wait until the vehicles meet all of the original user requirements, of which many still have to be met - such as the integration of the MELLS Spike-LR launcher and TSWA secondary weapon, which has recently been contracted. Until the second batch is finished, the Marder will continue to soldier on in the German Army side-by-side with the Puma. Therefore up to 200 Marder IFVs will be upgraded with a new night vision system for the driver, a third generation ATTICA thermal imager and a variant of the MELLS launcher for the Spike-LR ATGM.

Polish upgrade ,''The contractors are obliged to deliver 142 fully refurbished Leopard 2A4s, modernized to the 2PL standard, by the end of July 2023'' , but there seem to be many delays with only something like 20 tanks delivered so far.

Its a MSM plot just an echo chamber of alarming reports, literally nothing mayor moved (even the Ukrainians that are showered with weapons and money since this kicked are seeing that nothing is going on)on the ground and this is now what 70 days in since the hysteria started, The loudest actors in the game Brandon and Bojo (Uk) both have subzero ratings at home and are desperate for a distraction. But a number of NATO members are slowly walking back their positions, as i think the realization is slowly sinking in that they are being played.

So first the head of the German navy telling it like it is.

Most amazing was today's comment by the Croatian president (Croatia is quite a staunch US ally)that they are pulling out any troops in event of an escalation, the have no interest in the games being played, further Ukraine has no place in NATO , that its one of the most corrupt countries in the world and the games played are down to Bidens administration domestic politics.. !!! Said it in on live TV. Its fascinating how its already being spun on MSM

Last edited:
Yeah not gonna happen. But if GOP gets house and senate things might take a turn. Perhaps I am being too hopeful.
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ve already had control of everything. It was gonna be big. They been preaching about fixing shit longer than Iā€™ve been around. And stuff is even more broke now than it was when I was born. Two sides of the same coin. They ainā€™t gonna do shit but make things worse. Our gov is now worthless.

- kardashians
- lbgtqxyz+-
- stolen elections
- inequality under law
-crime in general
- regular chimpouts
-wokeness

Sums up mainstream America pretty well tbh.

šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ve already had control of everything. It was gonna be big. They been preaching about fixing shit longer than Iā€™ve been around. And stuff is even more broke now than it was when I was born. Two sides of the same coin. They ainā€™t gonna do shit but make things worse. Our gov is now worthless.
I hate it that you're probably right. One cluster fuck after another.

Hey, it's serious now. Biden just announced he may put personal sanctions on Putin

Not sure what that entails, cancelling his Netflix perhaps

In more interesting news, KK is showing off her T. Rex physique in her new swimwear line...

She and her co-models appear to be squatting through most of the shoot. Maybe they are constipated?

Two most bellicose parties in this pretend-a-invasion US and British Gov both in absolute subzero approval rating territory

Not even certain where they find that Bidens approval rating is anywhere close to 40% and there is only so much PR spin doctors can do

Snag_373310bc.png

318d901837df951df3c954e32c398c0eb1828adc.jpg

Reactions: canman
The saber rattling has quieted down now that dip shit has realized that starting WWIII will further tank his polls, and probably lead to the forceful removal from office for the whole lot.

The saber rattling has quieted down now that dip shit has realized that starting WWIII will further tank his polls, and probably lead to the forceful removal from office for the whole lot.
Perhaps Putin is reading, once again, "The Art of War" while waiting on the weather to change in his favor....

The weather is in his favor to move armor. The warmer it gets the slower his forces move. The Olympics is a problem too. China may feel insulted if he tries to use that as cover and besmirches an already dicey public relations situation.

Lol at President Potatohead's threat of sanctions! These aren't Euro trash sipping tiny cups of coffee in cafes and going to university for free. These are root eating Russians. Their everyday is ten times harder than anything in the West. 1 in 5 don't have on demand hot water (this includes urban areas). 1 in ten don't have indoor plumbing.

If there are any people in the world that sanctions DO NOT WORK ON, it is Russians. Hardship is expected. They are fucking rough and tough people who will endure way past any sanctions that the soft West throws at them. I'd rather fight just about anyone else, but starving them flat out just doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.