• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea about this but I have been following the whole deal and have a wonder. I wonder what would happen if the worlds largest and most powerful military targeted a concentration of Russian troops near Ukraine and annihilated them. Gave them a warning that massing troops and intimating invasion was simply intolerable and that they needed to remove those troops in 72 hours. And then after 24 hour just annihilated say 100K of them.

What would happen? Nuclear War? Serious question.

VooDoo
Hey Putin you better move those Russian troops that are in Russia...

Joe Biden, is that you?

Reactions: khel and canman
This is from 2014 , but in the meantime, Democrats and MSM convinced half of Americans that Russians elected Trump so even though warmongering is bipartisan affair i imagine Democrats are somewhat more invested in Russia while Republicans are more invested in Raytheon .

Its kinda funny how for 2 years most of the news was sponsored by Pfizer but with Ukraine there is often a Raytheon ad somewhere in the segment.

The less Americans know about Ukraine’s location, the more they want U.S. to intervene​

We found that only one out of six Americans can find Ukraine on a map, and that this lack of knowledge is related to preferences: The farther their guesses were from Ukraine’s actual location, the more they wanted the U.S. to intervene with military force.

Last edited:
What a lot of people don't know also is what a joke NATO is. Without the US,NATO is nothing. Russia has more troops on the border "Ready to invade" then Germany has in there entire military. Britain too. France has more but the better ones are already in Africa. All the other Countries combined barely add up to that. NATO's not a deterrent. Which is kinda puzzling why Putin gives a damn about Ukraine being NATO. He already has NATO Countries on his border, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Of course they ain't shit but Ukraine has been fighting Russian Separatists for years with no outcome, how good really are they? There is more to it then that.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
We found that only one out of six Americans can find Ukraine on a map,
Five out of six Americans couldn't find Kim Kardashian's ass while hugging her.

How is this any different than if Russia, Mexico and Cuba started a union and set up bases in Tijuana and several places along the Rio?
American political money laundering has basically taken over Ukraine. Prove me wrong.

Reading some of your (shit for brains gung ho warmongers) comments im kind of glad lefties have gotten you good and that your country is falling apart and you get to experience first hand what some others had in the last 100years. Shame though as there are plenty of decent people there who really dont deserve whats coming.
the lefties are the warmongers, and they have no conscience about it. the whole peace and love thing was only an act until they had the power to become authoritarian Stalinists. And the so-called Neocons voted for Clinton and Biden in droves - they came from the left and they returned to the left. The only reason they pretended to be "conservative" for a few decades was because they played on the emotions of America-loving patriots during that era of our history, and got a couple of free expansionist wars out of it.

This is from 2014 , but in the meantime, Democrats and MSM convinced half of Americans that Russians elected Trump so even though warmongering is bipartisan affair i imagine Democrats are somewhat more invested in Russia while Republicans are more invested in Raytheon .

Here is the simple, hard and fast rule that will ALWAYS prove true: the leftists project everything they do. it's a psychological phenomenon common to lunatics. Whatever they accuse anyone else of, is exactly what they are doing themselves, at that very moment.

What a lot of people don't know also is what a joke NATO is. Without the US,NATO is nothing. Russia has more troops on the border "Ready to invade" then Germany has in there entire military. Britain too. France has more but the better ones are already in Africa. All the other Countries combined barely add up to that. NATO's not a deterrent. Which is kinda puzzling why Putin gives a damn about Ukraine being NATO. He already has NATO Countries on his border, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Of course they ain't shit but Ukraine has been fighting Russian Separatists for years with no outcome, how good really are they? There is more to it then that.
NATO Europe is just a huge well paid officers club(that includes lots of civilian eurocrats as well)

1.3billion $ officers club HQ has some 4000 penpushers that is about as many as there are NATO forward deployed troops in the Baltics and Poland.
SOM_nato2_03_Aerial.jpg

Same reason US wanted to go to war over Cuban Missiles and still holds Cuba in economic isolation ever since. Its about the short flight time of potential Ukrainian based nuke .

At present NATO fields a couple of Aegis Ashore in Poland and Romania, supposedly meant to defend from incoming Iranian and North Korean Nukes, but only a moron would believe that. Aegis Ashore was always meant to intercept Russian missiles but more than that has an option to upgrade to offensive nuclear missiles, at least since US exited INF i would assume that both sites are the first strike targets in any shooting war. First glass real estate if nukes start flying. Still, Russia can hit both sites with relative ease and little warning and both are considerably further from Moscow than Ukraine.

_89672013_missile_defence_map624_no_iran.png

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
I met a bunch of Luftwaffe fighter pilots back in the 80's. Very, very interesting stories.
I partied with the Germans in 1978-1979, they taught me how to snow ski in Arizona.

In 1980 and again in 1981 flying out of Jever in NATO games the British tried to cheat, team USA held tough and I was a major player the Nords were wimps but ultimately the Deutschelander's won out in the drinking competitions.

Put the fighters in the reventments and start the games.

Das Boot

Another opinion:
It is over. Putin has won.
Victoria Nuland, the neoconservative war monger appointed Undersecretary of State by the White House fool, announced Washington’s surrender when she called on China to use its influence with Russia to save Ukraine from invasion. She thus acknowledges what everyone had already concluded: the US and NATO lack the capability.
Washington’s surrender followed the request of the Ukrainian president that Washington stop the “Russian invasion” propaganda as there were no signs of an invasion being prepared and Washington’s rhetoric was too provocative. Germany refused flyover permission to the UK for arms deliveries to Ukraine. Two NATO members announced that they would not send troops if NATO got involved in Ukraine. Washington saw the writing on the wall

If I was in charge: I would hold a talk with Russia and find out just how much of the Ukraine they felt entitled too. Compromise on agreeable terms. Then push into Mexico aways and firm up the border. Let the mexs know we are a little irritated in their behaviors.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
If I was in charge: I would hold a talk with Russia and find out just how much of the Ukraine they felt entitled too. Compromise on agreeable terms. Then push into Mexico aways and firm up the border. Let the mexs know we are a little irritated in their behaviors.
Fuck that, declare a 1000 yard buffer starting at the US border as a DMZ and start guarding it like it’s the North Korean border, anything that weighs more than 5lbs dies…….

Something like this can only be dreamt up in US and Ukrainian LGBT+ by now learned to keep their traps shut and out of sight least they want to earn some lead poisoning courtesy of resident nazis.

FKXS_wyX0AQtbzT

Last edited:
ROFL , State Department needs to start showing posters with stormtroopers and imperial walkers or something from Book of Boba Fett , as no one believes the bullshit they are selling.

ige.jpg

I guess AP just lost the accreditation.

Meanwhile Poles are already dreaming up their Anschluss kinda like then did pre WW2 with the Germans
If Russians take the South, Poles, take the east , Hungary and Romania each get a piece.
143075.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL , State Department needs to start showing posters with stormtroopers and imperial walkers or something from Book of Boba Fett , as no one believes the bullshit they are selling.
oh, there are plenty of credulous rubes who believe the State media/propaganda outlets like CNN and NBC. Even here in the supposedly rugged individualistic gun owner remnant, there are some agent provocateurs dumb fudds who still insist that the Soviets are lurking out there, ready to invade us.

and not that I'm a huge fan of this chick, but she occasionally gets it right:

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard

·
14h

Have you noticed that the very people who are proclaiming that we need to go to war to spread democracy abroad are the same ones who are undermining our freedom and rights here at home?

Here is the simple, hard and fast rule that will ALWAYS prove true: the leftists project everything they do. it's a psychological phenomenon common to lunatics. Whatever they accuse anyone else of, is exactly what they are doing themselves, at that very moment.
the left is like a cheating spouse that constantly accuses their wife or husband of flirting and affairs.

meanwhile, while xiden pretends to "get tough", he is appeasing putin behind the scenes, capitulating and offering every concession.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
  • Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Red Storm Rising storyline continues...

Russians have moved all three of their SLAVA class cruisers into the Med and Black Sea (their most powerful surface ship). Normally a SLAVA is the flagship for the North Atlantic, Pacific and Black Sea fleets.

And there are 3 NATO carrier groups in the Med right now, USN's Truman, Italian's Cavour and French's de Gaulle.

All three SLAVA's would be at the bottom of the Med/Black Sea within 30 minutes of the start of the shooting. But damn this is a significant escalation by the Russians. Those cruisers wouldn't shape a ground war but instead are anti-ship (anti-carrier) weapons aimed at NATO/US.

More here:

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
767D9DFE-A7EA-4266-A543-4EA8E4BDE4F3.jpeg

Apparently these are set up to emit radiation too. So they look some what real.

09DA2FFE-3006-4AEF-B5A8-5F18580E3558.jpeg

I have heard stories of Russians during the height of the cold war, waiting for cloud cover, moving subs out if their pins then putting inflatables in place... well it doesn’t work so well when the cloud cover unexpectedly clears and a satellite gets a shot of a half blown up sub.

I wonder how many of these shots of equipment are legitimate?

Reactions: Thorny

the lefties are the warmongers, and they have no conscience about it. the whole peace and love thing was only an act until they had the power to become authoritarian Stalinists. And the so-called Neocons voted for Clinton and Biden in droves - they came from the left and they returned to the left. The only reason they pretended to be "conservative" for a few decades was because they played on the emotions of America-loving patriots during that era of our history, and got a couple of free expansionist wars out of it.
Oh yea? Where did we "expand"?

To me they're all Russians, but Putin is a little Hitler. Whatever he gets there is a 110% chance he will want more. His kind has to be told "no", and stopped by force, because that's all he understands. He is a true student of Clausewitz.

Russia is going to eventually kick some ass as the powers that be continue to turn this world on end to re form it.

Don't let your kids be sent off to get involved.

It would be my Grand child but I hear you. They can fight all the Communist's they need to right here. They are streaming them over the Border every day. There was a time when defeating the enemy meant your Country was safe. Now our leaders are the enemy and in business with the enemy that speaks another language.

Last edited:
Traditionally Democrats were the war party, conservatives were anti-war or more precisely non interventionist till they got into Raytheon stock.
In my lifetime so far it feels like we’ve always rooted for a fight most of it. I’m all for some bad guys have to be taken out, but we also need to fix shit at home before trying to spread democracy to places that didn’t really want it for 20yrs

Reactions: Darayavaus
I don't know shit so my opinion means squat. *But* an entire Life dealing with Bullies and people with an "Agenda" (every living thing has an Agenda) is that when a Bully threatens and you negotiate then you have already lost. My opinion is that Putin is playing the same game North Korea and others are playing - threaten to make a mess of the proper "World Order" and then see who quails, negotiates, pees their pants, or waffles and postures. He's just playing US and Europe .

He's playing The Game. Threaten without being overt and make no open threats and then watch everyone posture and pee their pants to appease/oppose without actual violence.

He's playing US and NATO. He wants something/Russia wants something and they know from experience that *NO ONE!* wants the possibility of another huge fucking war and no one wants to give up $. So he's playing a game of chicken that he can't lose to see how much concession and stuff he can get from The West. Why would he worry about consequences? He just wants more stuff. More Power. More Money.

Just Like Biden (and Trump before him) and Macron, and Johnson, and Scholz, and Pelosi and McConnel, and Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un and...well, fill in the name of yer favorite filthy rich Power Mongering Oligarch. It's all a game and we are pawns. IMO/YMMV.

VooDoo

I think most people are anti-war. Fact is sometimes survival depends on it. WWII is a perfect example. But just like Ike warned War is business and the ass-oles in Washington have learned that backing the right horse can lead to them being very well off. I don't see a lot of folks in Washington that give a damn about the Constitution or the United States in general as opposed to their bottom line. As said there are a few and they have my permission to kick my ass for lumping them in with the rest. We are in a bad place for sure.

He's not playin. They are going to kick ass over their turf and it will be biblical. Daniel 11 biblical specifically.

TPTB want the world cryin for peace and safety.

That is where this and everything else is headed.

Stand by for it.

He's not playin. They are going to kick ass over their turf and it will be biblical. Daniel 11 biblical specifically.

TPTB want the world cryin for peace and safety.

That is where this and everything else is headed.

Stand by for it.
Im curious, which verses? A majority of that is describing the reign on Antiochus 4. He’s dead.

I think most people are anti-war. Fact is sometimes survival depends on it. WWII is a perfect example. But just like Ike warned War is business and the ass-oles in Washington have learned that backing the right horse can lead to them being very well off. I don't see a lot of folks in Washington that give a damn about the Constitution or the United States in general as opposed to their bottom line. As said there are a few and they have my permission to kick my ass for lumping them in with the rest. We are in a bad place for sure.
Let’s be honest, the fuckers in DC are well off regardless of if we go to war or not. They are just that much more well off if we do so!

Oh yea? Where did we "expand"?
After 1990 Nato has expanded into multiple old ex Soviet Bloc countries. Poland, Hungry, Czech Republic, Albania, Croatia, Montenegro Northern Macedonia.

Bosnia, Herzegovina, Georgia and Ukraine are looking like the next potentials. (Thats where my direct reply to you on expansion ends)

Ukrainians are capable, we do not need to fight for them. They just need support like Javelins, counter artillery, and reconnaissance/intel type stuff, more than blankets and NVG’s. Media needs to stuff it with this barking... the US government needs to STFU with this invasion shit.

I personally do not believe Putin going all in on a full invasion, he is not nearly as dumb or high on Meth as Hitler was. He was only able to make gains when Ukraines Government was in shambles... after they got their shit together they stopped the advance. So Russia will poke around at weaknesses, but unlikely to risk a full scale invasion. I’m almost as tired of hearing about this invasion as I am about fucking Covid

That’s not what was implied, and if you think NATO is an “expansionist” aliance you’re a fucking retard, and haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. It is, in fact, a mutual defense pact, which is why participation in anything but defense isn’t in it. Free countries are free to join.

NATO is the ONLY international body that is the slightest bit legitimate. Stupid fuckers like you place your hopes in the UN run by monsters in human flesh. The only ground we’ve ever taken was to burry our dead, so you can go fuck yourself with your imperialist line of bullshit.

That’s not what was implied, and if you think NATO is an “expansionist” aliance you’re a fucking retard, and haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. It is, in fact, a mutual defense pact, which is why participation in anything but defense isn’t in it. Free countries are free to join.

NATO is the ONLY international body that is the slightest bit legitimate. Stupid fuckers like you place your hopes in the UN run by monsters in human flesh. The only ground we’ve ever taken was to burry our dead, so you can go fuck yourself with your imperialist line of bullshit.
😂😂😂

Awe it sounds mad.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Not mad. I just find ignorant leftists running down America and liberty irritating. You are an ignorant, irritating little man whose opinions are nothing more than the regurgitation of current leftist talking points.

Not mad. I just find ignorant leftists running down America and liberty irritating. You are an ignorant, irritating little man whose opinions are nothing more than the regurgitation of current leftist talking points.
I am not the one living out some delusional fantasy of what the other person believes.

See what you have done is changed the topic from Ukraine to some false assertions of my believes ... all because I called out your comment on expansion.

Your barking lack of content relative to the subject, is perceived as weakness on my end.

NATO has expanded into Ex Soviet block countries... there is no amount of calling me a lefty or or trying to insinuate whatever it is you think I am, That’s going to change that

Little man... how much can you benchpress... lol

By contrast I also find perpetual dripping noises, repeating the same questionand teenage girls irritating.
I am not the one living out some delusional fantasy of what the other person believes.

See what you have done is changed the topic from Ukraine to some false assertions of my believes ... all because I called out your comment on expansion.

Your barking lack of content relative to the subject, is perceived as weakness on my end.

NATO has expanded into Ex Soviet block countries... there is no amount of calling me a lefty or or trying to insinuate whatever it is you think I am, That’s going to change that

Little man... how much can you benchpress... lol
Again, your perspective is fucked in the head. Those Eastern Block countries are now self governing, and no longer slave states to Rus. THEY joined NATO of their own free will, because they don’t want to become slaves again. Only a totalitarian loving, communist fuck would see things your way, so my observations are spot on, and you are exactly that which I say you are. Sorry if you thought you were deep or opaque. You’re shallow and transparent with typical leftist opinions that are given to you without reflection.

By contrast I also find perpetual dripping noises, repeating the same questionand teenage girls irritating.

Again, your perspective is fucked in the head. Those Eastern Block countries are now self governing, and no longer slave states to Rus. THEY joined NATO of their own free will, because they don’t want to become slaves again. Only a totalitarian loving, communist fuck would see things your way, so my observations are spot on, and you are exactly that which I say you are. Sorry if you thought you were deep or opaque. You’re shallow and transparent with typical leftist opinions that are given to you without reflection.
E95C28A9-CCEE-4060-BBF0-0A4E6017F4D7.jpeg

Sorry, there isn’t any more. As I said, you’re incredibly shallow. If I want your opinions I can get them by turning on CNN, MSNBC, or reading The Atlantic, or Politico.

Ukraine is a corrupt shit hole where American politicians go to launder and redirect "financial aid" back into their personal bank accounts. I hope Russia crushes them out like a cigarette butt.

With any luck, soon after, Moscow and DC will turn each other into smoking holes in the ground, and leave the rest of the world 1000% better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.