• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is watching this very closely and my guess is Taiwan will be taken between 3-12 months from today. All countries are watching this and seeing how utterly weak the USA is. We're probably the weakest we've been since before we sailed the Great White Fleet around the world. The fact the USA is sending troops over there sickens me. Europe needs to deal with their own problems, make their own bed. After 77 years, seems Europe still has no clue.

There is a 60 day window in the early summer for this if seaborne.

An airborne envelopment is a different story.

well, Ukraine, you haven't seen anything yet. They thought the 30's were bad, let's see what putin has up his sleeve on this one.
genocide

The Ukrainian Genocide Famine (Holodomor) was a man-made famine engineered by the Soviet government of Joseph Stalin in 1932-1933. Holodomor means death by starvation. It is one of the least known tragedies of the 20th century.

• At the height of the Genocide Ukrainians were dying at a rate of 25,000 per day.
  • Nearly 1 in 4 rural Ukrainians perished as a direct result.
  • The Soviet Union dumped 1.7 million tons of grain on Western markets during the Genocide. Nearly a fifth of a ton of grain was exported for each person who died of starvation.
  • Over 3,000,000 children born between 1932-1933 died of starvation.
  • There were up to 10,000,000 victims of the Ukrainian Genocide of 1932-1933

along the same lines,

putin knows that eastern europe will take all refugees so he wont need 2mm troops and marshal law

the civilians run for poland

the partisans stay to fight and die

putin takes over Ukraine

especially if europe does what Europe always does and stays on the sidelines

russia would roll trough Poland and Germany by June if they wanted to

flip side is this is going to be a issue for the US

when Rice negotiated Ukrainian nukes we promised that the US will come to the aid of Ukraine if needed, us not doing anything (which id rather not this is europes problem) hurt our credibility on the world stage doubling down on biden's weakness
This will also destabilize/Devalue the American dollar that much more. Confidence in America is likely as low as its ever been. So... this won’t affect just the Ukraine.

if the citizens of Ukraine dont seem to care about defending it.....why should we care if Russia takes it?

fuck, so far it looks like Russia is walking in pretty much unopposed......have they met any resistance from Ukranian forces?
There are videos of helo's that have been shot down...at least 3.

Reactions: jbailey
well, Ukraine, you haven't seen anything yet. They thought the 30's were bad, let's see what putin has up his sleeve on this one.
genocide

The Ukrainian Genocide Famine (Holodomor) was a man-made famine engineered by the Soviet government of Joseph Stalin in 1932-1933. Holodomor means death by starvation. It is one of the least known tragedies of the 20th century.

• At the height of the Genocide Ukrainians were dying at a rate of 25,000 per day.
  • The Soviet Union dumped 1.7 million tons of grain on Western markets during the Genocide. Nearly a fifth of a ton of grain was exported for each person who died of starvation.
Just say no to drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
I'm trying to figure out if the Hunter oil on canvas I bought a while back is worth more or less now.
Since oil is over 100 dollars a barrel, I'd say, the oil on the canvas is worth more.

genocide

"if you thought Stalin was bad, wait until you see Putin"???

are you for real.

Stalin was worse than Hitler, by many millions. Putin probably has a lower body count than the Clintons.

are you for real.

Stalin was worse than Hitler, by many millions. Putin probably has a lower body count than the Clintons.
Clintons just might also be ahead when it comes to a number of folks they suicided.

There are videos of helo's that have been shot down...at least 3.
Yeah, there is another video of a Russian T80 turret, decapped from its body. There is at least one Ukraine tanker that is fighting.

But as @Mr.BR said, the big Ukraine formations are around Donbass, pinned by Russian holding attacks and aircraft. They seem to be doing pretty well here, holding the FLOT and getting some good blows in. But the main attack is coming north from Belarus driving down towards Kyiv for the KO. Air assault followed by combined arms task forces. Fighting on at least 3 fronts, this isn't a fair fight for the Ukrainians.

This is a decent SITREP map I saw on Twitter. No idea how dated it is now.

FMXqyYpXEAIhtlF

I wonder where the idea came from? A clue, it usually starts on the US west coast 😉 Sad thing is our idiots are impressed by your idiots. Here's hoping Putin' actions actually brings the West to its senses.
Frankfurt.

Reactions: BCP

are you for real.

Who are you quoting?; yourself? "if you thought Stalin was bad, wait until you see Putin"???
I never said that, you did.
how to use quotation marks
"Quotation marks are most often used to mark something that is spoken or, in other words, to designate a direct quote. That is, they display something that’s been said, word for word"

I won't disagree with you on the fact that Stalin killed upwards of 40million of his own people or Moa killed over 100million.
But your quotations resemble CNN or MSNBC

genocide

Who are you quoting?; yourself? "if you thought Stalin was bad, wait until you see Putin"???
I never said that, you did.
He was paraphrasing what you said... it it does seem like it to me as well.

Reactions: Darayavaus
its a whole long story....basically boils down to him literally being a redneck backwoods cajun conman who screwed over a lot of people...and not the Ukranian Mr. james bond james he led us all to believe...

the rifles are real
hoplite is real
Theis is a lying piece of shit
The rifles are real. He contacted me about making them for him. I reviewed the drawings for the models he’s advertised and the chassis and they are legit best I can tell. beyond that I broke contact, never really knew about anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
So 15ish hours after the beginning of the invasion, Joe Biden gets on TV as the last person on Earth who found out about this and completely bumbles through reading his teleprompter giving absolutely no one any assurance that anyone has a grasp on anything. He then doubles down on 'sanctions' but says we won't do 'super dooper sanctions' because Europe doesn't want Russia to be mad at them.

We have literally found someone both less effective and less feared than Neville Chamberlain.

So 15ish hours after the beginning of the invasion, Joe Biden gets on TV as the last person on Earth who found out about this and completely bumbles through reading his teleprompter giving absolutely no one any assurance that anyone has a grasp on anything. He then doubles down on 'sanctions' but says we won't do 'super dooper sanctions' because Europe doesn't want Russia to be mad at them.

We have literally found someone both less effective and less feared than Neville Chamberlain.

I

I doubt we would be involved, however, China-Taiwan maybe hit boiling point. There is zero doubt we will be in the thick of that.
Taiwan is another egg role all together. Taiwan is strategically and economically a powerhouse of Asia, big tech here would scream like mashed cats if we didn't come to save the day in Taiwan. But I believe as of right now China is a paper tiger, getting stronger but they know they don't have the navy yet, Japan and South Korea would enter, and a island assault is way more difficult then a land one like Ukraine. Lastly there is a large group of people inside Ukraine that are pro Russian and invite the invasion. Taiwan is very different, and China would be stupid to try anything right now. But China is taking notes on how we react.

It's going to be funny if the idiots in charge here are going to demand "inclusivity" for the Ukranian LGBTQ++ community. Meanwhile buildings are on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireShooter
So whats the over/under on the time being within 2 weeks, that we start hearing rumors of Russian soldiers being found with zero ammo and food and Russian equipment magically has no gas or parts for repair?

Logistics has always been how the Russians beat themselves. With a 3 front assault with 2 of the 3 being 'in front' of the Dnieper River and the 3rd, down south with the water to its back; well, that's going to get interesting for a force that is going to need an insane amount of supplies in the middle of Indian territory.

If you read back I said Germany would betray us, and they did. They’re the ones who stopped us doing the only financial thing Putin actually cares about, SWIFT.

Biden is so fucking weak and feckless it’s absurd. China will attack Taiwan next year because of this, and again we’ll do nothing.

I don’t want to shed one drop of our blood for Ukrain, but you simply cannot be THIS weak and expect anything but war and naked aggression.

I think another over under is how many countries Russia will occupy in the coming years. I'd take the over on more than the one they just took

If Russia wants all of Ukraine this will be an absolute bloodbath. Zelensky should have sacrificed more sooner. Putin can't rape Ukraine any more than our government officials already have.

Yeah, there is another video of a Russian T80 turret, decapped from its body. There is at least one Ukraine tanker that is fighting.

But as @Mr.BR said, the big Ukraine formations are around Donbass, pinned by Russian holding attacks and aircraft. They seem to be doing pretty well here, holding the FLOT and getting some good blows in. But the main attack is coming north from Belarus driving down towards Kyiv for the KO. Air assault followed by combined arms task forces. Fighting on at least 3 fronts, this isn't a fair fight for the Ukrainians.

This is a decent SITREP map I saw on Twitter. No idea how dated it is now.

FMXqyYpXEAIhtlF
All politics aside, Im almost always for the underdog. Go Ukraine/Fuck Vlad.

Reactions: Davo308
where are they going? shouldn't they be helping defend their country? or is that what the other person is for??

They are fleeing, reports are that the military is fleeing, can't even call it an organized retreat.

I noticed that the Russians flew in hot and fast to western Ukraine, perhaps to send a message that they can easily project force into western Ukraine and to send the same message to NATO members.

I'm not pro war and don't have a dog in this fight but an awesome show of force may save some lives.

I read one casualty estimate expecting 50k injured and killed.

They are fleeing, reports are that the military is fleeing, can't even call it an organized retreat.

I noticed that the Russians flew in hot and fast to western Ukraine, perhaps to send a message that they can easily project force into western Ukraine and to send the same message to NATO members.

I'm not pro war and don't have a dog in this fight but an awesome show of force may save some lives.

I read one casualty estimate expecting 50k injured and killed.

Lots of fighting going on too. Somebody is shooting back.

Logistics has always been how the Russians beat themselves. With a 3 front assault with 2 of the 3 being 'in front' of the Dnieper River and the 3rd, down south with the water to its back; well, that's going to get interesting for a force that is going to need an insane amount of supplies in the middle of Indian territory.

+1 Yes, Russians suck at logistics. Hopefully all those fancy expensive precision missiles are in short supply, preventing them from sustaining the huge advantage they have in indirect fires.

Also, indications that the Javelins and NLAWs are making a difference. Ukrainians are claiming they have retaken the int'l airport near Kiev, holding up/preventing expansion of that air assault.

Could all be fake news, but time will quickly tell with all the OSINT out there. What is clear is that there is a helluva battle going on in Ukraine right now, biggest fight there since '45.

Reactions: brianf and Davo308
Status
Not open for further replies.