• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjust the timeframe to filter out past 8y

Can you give a hint on why? Does it show images they are claiming to have happened in the last couple weeks?

the site is documenting losses of armor that could be verified with pictures since 2014 so you need to set the time frame for the current war

Reactions: Cowpokey
We just might see nukes going off if Putin lets one fly. I'm safe because I brought a bunch of old wooden school desks years ago for my basement to crawl under like we did in elementary school during the drills for nuclear war during the 60's.
FEMA site advises maintain social distancing and old school desks
Ukraine fucked around and found out.

It let itself be used by geopolitical monsters and they got burned.

I'm not forgetting Crowdstrike was a Ukrainian company and for that alone your govt sucks.

It's too bad because my impression of the Ukraine is it's a beautiful place sort of like the American wheat growing areas except every place you plant a shovel turns over human remains.

Zelensky could have secured his country when Trump was President but either out of fear or playing too cute he left his country exposed.

This is not a freedom fight.

By being a willing pawn Ukraine has created the biggest threat to freedom ever.

Fuck them....I hope they get all the pain returned on them in spades.

PS - if you are in Poland or the Baltics.........stop flying that damn EU flag and start promoting your countries sovereignty because Brussels wants to fuck you harder than Russia ever would.
Best comment yet !

Indeed but people have attention span of a goldfish just give them juice (pics or something) and they will happily buy your bullshit. Like some idiots go count broken armor based on pics, others fap and still others think they know shit. Even on sites that some real professionals run there is stuff posted like "there is no Russian airforce and one of the reasons they list is get this - doubt whether they can fly safely due to their own AA units competence in IFF".

I get it people are surprised and upset that Russians really did what they said they would do IF.... naturally West either intentionally or out of incompetence went and continued with IF...ELSE... statement and now are a little hysterical as they've got exactly what was promised. And for you @pirate308 Russians again said something (which in our western media goes largely ignored) important: Don't be fucking supplying shit to Ukrops OR ELSE.... i hope (afaik in vain) the second time Russians won't have to show us this else... I'm pretty sure there won't be the third time for an IF sentence as life on earth will be over...

Tik Tok full of videos in Ukrainian explaining how to start and operate Russian armored vehicles. There is one with what appears to be 16yr old girl in tennis shoes and preppy hat that starts an APC and proceeds to drive it away like it she is driving her dad's car for the first time.

Why are the Russian's sucking so badly? Its not just the fuel and logistics. They are out and out leaving perfectly operational MBTs and IFVs. One video I saw was an infantry platoon abandon their BMPs under what sounded like incoming mortars, entire platoon, bugging out towards the rear, leaving their IFVs just sitting there...

Tik Tok full of videos in Ukrainian explaining how to start and operate Russian armored vehicles. There is one with what appears to be 16yr old girl in tennis shoes and preppy hat that starts an APC and proceeds to drive it away like it she is driving her dad's car for the first time.

Why are the Russian's sucking so badly? Its not just the fuel and logistics. They are out and out leaving perfectly operational MBTs and IFVs. One video I saw was an infantry platoon abandon their BMPs under what sounded like incoming mortars, entire platoon, bugging out towards the rear, leaving their IFVs just sitting there...

Been brought up before, but it seems like there is no emotional investment on the soldiers part to invade, kill, destroy.

And TheGerman for the Bingo win on "Russian soldiers looting":

Note: These videos are from 2015...hmmm. "Russian soldiers looting Ukraine" pulled up 53M hits on Google but the videos are all from 2015.

Last edited:
Твоя киска пахнет дерьмом
download (98).jpeg

Is anyone here actually talking to folks who live in Ukraine/know or know folks and are communicating with people who are living in Ukraine?
Asking for friends....

VooDoo

Твоя киска пахнет дерьмом
View attachment 7817712

In that photo is a person who it the devil incarnate. This person will stop at nothing to rule the world, kill anyone in their way and subjugate billions into world wide slavery.

They have left a trail of blood and destruction on their career path to the very pinnacle of government and economic circles.

This person is devious and will lie about anything. They use propaganda the way some artists dabble with oil and canvas.

They laugh and sneer with derision at another person's misery. They are aroused when the innocent are abused and tortured. Death is a game to them and their victims are like toys to a spoiled child.

The other person in the photo is the President of Russia.

so who else besides me didn't know that ukraine has killed thousands of ethnic russian civilians in eastern ukraine since 2014.

Death Toll Up To 13,000 In Ukraine Conflict, Says UN Rights Office​

February 26, 2019 11:23 GMT

The estimated death toll also includes 4,000 members of Ukrainian forces (illustrative photo)

The estimated death toll also includes 4,000 members of Ukrainian forces (illustrative photo)

KYIV -- Some 13,000 people have been killed, a quarter of them civilians, and as many as 30,000 wounded in the war in eastern Ukraine since it broke out in April 2014, the United Nations says.

The estimated toll includes more than 3,300 civilian deaths, the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said in a document dated February 25 and provided to RFE/RL the same day

The stinger is a pretty fast little weapon not many fighters can out run it….. and at “ supersonic speeds” and on the deck running is about your only option except for chaff chaff chaff……..

I see no reason to doubt what you say so buzzing the treetops plus flares might help out.
so who else besides me didn't know that ukraine has killed thousands of ethnic russian civilians in eastern ukraine since 2014.

KYIV -- Some 13,000 people have been killed, a quarter of them civilians, and as many as 30,000 wounded in the war in eastern Ukraine since it broke out in April 2014, the United Nations says.

The estimated toll includes more than 3,300 civilian deaths, the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said in a document dated February 25 and provided to RFE/RL the same day

I knew.

I also knew they had Neo nazi regiments.

Imagine your average lefty waving Ukraine flags and not knowing this.

Saddest part you could show them direct and indisputable evidence and they wouldn't believe it.

It doesn't fit the agenda. Russia Russia Russia, orange man!!!

Tell her war is a surprise quiz that checks exactly what's going on as far as the countries/people involved as well as tests them on what they actually are as opposed to what they tell everyone.

Russia is doing Russia things. Not surprisingly, its the exact shit they've basically told us they were going to do for a decade. In true Western fashion, we ignored it and then played dumb when it happened due to 'how can this have happened?!?'. In true Russian fashion, they had a decade of planning for it, and still managed to make it look like an idea from Friday's pub crawl.

The EU countries are nothing more than a collection of fair weather cucks. Not until Ukraine actually fought back effectively, did their stance change from 'lets not do anything to upset Russia' to deploying forces. Ironically, those forces were only deployed to protect an area to the west of Ukraine, should the Russians make it through. This is literally all you need to know about these people.

The US is doing the right thing in finally staying the fuck out of something happening somewhere else. Under normal circumstances, we would have easily have had 100 press conferences about how we need to 'help restore democracy' and whatever other dumb ideological bullshit we normally say before going to war in places that don't want us there nor is there any benefit to fighting. Ironically, the only reason we're actually doing the right thing is because our 'president' has completely fucked everything up until this point, has an approval rating of like 4, and doesn't show himself because even he has realized that everyone, everywhere, knows that he is a senile fucking retard.

Ukraine has surprised us all. They have definitely surprised the Russian forces. They've surprised the EU, who smugly thought that Russia would roll through before they 'could do anything to help'. They've surprised the US and pretty much everyone in not relying on them in order to fight back, let alone effectively. They've also surprised me in that, a country known to basically be the most corrupt money laundering operation in the world, actually used more of that money than I would have thought, to actually buy weapons and equipment as opposed to Estonian hookers and gaudy fucking yachts with golden toilets or something.
But did we really stay out of it? Seemed pretty unconventional over there and some of that equipment… who knows where those tactics and weapons came from.

I posted a few links, but lots of it has disappeared now that I've gone looking again. Back in '14 and '15 there were pics everywhere of Ukie tanks flying the nazi flag, and vids of them laughing while they were shelling the hell out of villages. Most of those have been scrubbed off the internet too. I wonder why.

Saddest part you could show them direct and indisputable evidence and they wouldn't believe it.
"Even if I showered him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures — even if I take him by force .... and show him a concentration camp — he will refuse to believe it" - Yuri Bezmenov

Indeed but people have attention span of a goldfish just give them juice (pics or something) and they will happily buy your bullshit. Like some idiots go count broken armor based on pics, others fap and still others think they know shit. Even on sites that some real professionals run there is stuff posted like "there is no Russian airforce and one of the reasons they list is get this - doubt whether they can fly safely due to their own AA units competence in IFF".

I get it people are surprised and upset that Russians really did what they said they would do IF.... naturally West either intentionally or out of incompetence went and continued with IF...ELSE... statement and now are a little hysterical as they've got exactly what was promised. And for you @pirate308 Russians again said something (which in our western media goes largely ignored) important: Don't be fucking supplying shit to Ukrops OR ELSE.... i hope (afaik in vain) the second time Russians won't have to show us this else... I'm pretty sure there won't be the third time for an IF sentence as life on earth will be over...

My 15 year old son is convinced the "Ghost of the Ukraine" exists because he saw it on the internet. My 14 year old daughters civics teacher made himself available to answer any questions and said Biden is the best person to be President right now because he has been around forever.

Explained to both truth is the first victim in war and the lies are big because they have to convince parents it's going to be okay to let their kids go fight in wars

My 15 year old son is convinced the "Ghost of the Ukraine" exists because he saw it on the internet. My 14 year old daughters civics teacher made himself available to answer any questions and said Biden is the best person to be President right now because he has been around forever.

Explained to both truth is the first victim in war and the lies are big because they have to convince parents it's going to be okay to let their kids go fight in wars
He's been around forever and the reason why he is so comfortable to shit his pants around foreign dignitaries , he's brilliant .........

hold my beer.jpg

Reactions: BCP
If our politicians stopped funneling money to the "conflicts" they would lose their kick backs...and the wars would come to a screeching halt. That's why we've been in wars for decades. The politicians make money off of it all, and us poors all suffer. If you think you aren't a "poor", take a look at your bank statement, if it's less than $10M, you're a poor.

If our politicians stopped funneling money to the "conflicts" they would lose their kick backs...and the wars would come to a screeching halt. That's why we've been in wars for decades. The politicians make money off of it all, and us poors all suffer. If you think you aren't a "poor", take a look at your bank statement, if it's less than $10M, you're a poor.
I feel poor at times. I certainly ain’t rocking $10mil in an account. I live in an avg house and just recently sold a car that I kept for nearly 20 years because buying new cars is stupid. I live a pretty frugal lifestyle, yet the gov says I’m in the top 1%. That just shows you how wide the gap is, even in the 1%. It’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I’m nowhere near rich! I do feel like I’m blessed for what I do have but to say I’m in the same percent as Warren Buffet is freaking nuts! Now the German guy, he is rich. I don’t even own any NV!

PS I ain’t wealthy enough to be driving most of the cars I see driving on the road! That should tell you something in itself. Makes me wonder if all these other people are paying their “fair” share!

Last edited:
I feel poor at times. I certainly ain’t rocking $10mil in an account. I live in an avg house and just recently sold a car that I kept for nearly 20 years because buying new cars is stupid. I live a pretty frugal lifestyle, yet the gov says I’m in the top 1%. That just shows you how wide the gap is, even in the 1%. It’s pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
We are in the top 1% also. Taxes take a YUGE chunk of our income. We make enough money to be at the bottom of the 1%, but not enough to offset the cost with a tax lawyer. it's a no win situation.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Its more complex than just eastern ukraine. Southern ukraine for the most is primarily russian speaking. There's likely both family and friends throughout the country for the invading russians. Shevchenko park in odessa has a monument and tomb for russian war heroes who defended and liberated a major part of ukraine (including crimea) in WWII during the Dnieper–Carpathian offensive.

Regarding government corruption, Zelensky is a far stretch (and a step forward) from Poroschenko, who was caught on a recorded line with Biden (obama era), trading loan guarantees in exchange for Poroschenko getting rid of Ukraine's prosecutor general.
amazed the news never brings any of this up, at least Fox

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
Ukraine has surprised us all. They have definitely surprised the Russian forces. They've surprised the EU, who smugly thought that Russia would roll through before they 'could do anything to help'. They've surprised the US and pretty much everyone in not relying on them in order to fight back, let alone effectively. They've also surprised me in that, a country known to basically be the most corrupt money laundering operation in the world, actually used more of that money than I would have thought, to actually buy weapons and equipment as opposed to Estonian hookers and gaudy fucking yachts with golden toilets or something.

Will agree with this.

What it seems like has happened so far:

1. Russia attempts (in retrospect) bizarre long shot consisting of:
- Initial PGM strike campaign to neutralize Ukrainian IAD, degrade military facilities, disrupt troop movement
- Three "fronts" consisting of multiple axes of advance to seize key towns/infrastructure/road junctions
- High risk/high payoff coup de main to Kiev
It seems they believed they could unseat the Ukrainian regime and cause the Ukrainian MOD to collapse "on the cheap" by creating the perception of rapid advances and an untenable situation, but only doing it with a proportionally tiny part of russian combat power. This going-in plan sort of makes sense (low force committment; low collateral damage/casualties, rely on 'cognitive' destabilization) given Russia's initial political objectives in this conflict.

2. Ukraine exceeds expectations:
- Gov't, MOD do not collapse, show impressive resolve. MOD may be more disrupted/degraded than is apparent.
- Ukraine resists (somewhat effectively) the small unit actions in the Northwest and East. Probably losing ground rapidly in the South. Russian advanced formations did not expect to take a punch.
- Ukraine is absolutely dominating the information environment

3. Russia reacting to murphy:
- Expected it to be over by now
- Has sustained unexpected casualties. Almost certainly not as high as reporting, but still there.
- Did not expect the full extent of sanctions; expected to control the narrative better than it has
- Conflict is unpopular, both at soldier level and at home

What's happening?

- Looks like doubling down on the initial plan and feeding more into it- mercenaries and chechens being imported to handle the rough work in the cities to keep the published casualty lists low
- The Russian mil is still not fully committed, at all. Tactical air seems to be sitting it out, as do the bulk of the BTGs.
- Above may be changing, can only double down on a failed plan for so long before either backing down or escalating

It will get a lot worse if this escalates and the Rus mil is committed fully. Russian mil is foremost a fires army, more than anyone else on the planet. Maneuver is not great, and defense is not great up close, but they can lay down a lot of pain at distance. If this goes heavy metal and they have to fight as they are manned/trained/equipped, it means removing grid squares. This could get uglier before it gets better.

@UKDslayer you seem to know about Super yachts is this legit?
Yes, it was in a port in Spain when he did it. "Partially flooded". Insurance of the chief engineer & yacht should cover it. The vessel was built by Sensational Yachts in 2001 which is why it only has a 7.7M value - has slipcovers on some sofas so either they had a dog on board or someone was sloppy drunk. (A new 156' would be about 30M).

Last edited:
I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but Professor Mearsheimer is considered as one of the luminaries on relations with Ukraine and why Putin has invaded. Really a fantastic synopsis on the events that lead up to this situation. As well what should happen to end it. I watched it twice as it had so much information to digest. Just going by the current doctrine and Russian strategy that has been deployed thus far it's apparent that mainstream media is total bullshit, and Prof Mearsheimer looks to be correct.

Last edited:
Will agree with this.

What it seems like has happened so far:

1. Russia attempts (in retrospect) bizarre long shot consisting of:
- Initial PGM strike campaign to neutralize Ukrainian IAD, degrade military facilities, disrupt troop movement
- Three "fronts" consisting of multiple axes of advance to seize key towns/infrastructure/road junctions
- High risk/high payoff coup de main to Kiev
It seems they believed they could unseat the Ukrainian regime and cause the Ukrainian MOD to collapse "on the cheap" by creating the perception of rapid advances and an untenable situation, but only doing it with a proportionally tiny part of russian combat power. This going-in plan sort of makes sense (low force committment; low collateral damage/casualties, rely on 'cognitive' destabilization) given Russia's initial political objectives in this conflict.

2. Ukraine exceeds expectations:
- Gov't, MOD do not collapse, show impressive resolve. MOD may be more disrupted/degraded than is apparent.
- Ukraine resists (somewhat effectively) the small unit actions in the Northwest and East. Probably losing ground rapidly in the South. Russian advanced formations did not expect to take a punch.
- Ukraine is absolutely dominating the information environment

3. Russia reacting to murphy:
- Expected it to be over by now
- Has sustained unexpected casualties. Almost certainly not as high as reporting, but still there.
- Did not expect the full extent of sanctions; expected to control the narrative better than it has
- Conflict is unpopular, both at soldier level and at home

What's happening?

- Looks like doubling down on the initial plan and feeding more into it- mercenaries and chechens being imported to handle the rough work in the cities to keep the published casualty lists low
- The Russian mil is still not fully committed, at all. Tactical air seems to be sitting it out, as do the bulk of the BTGs.
- Above may be changing, can only double down on a failed plan for so long before either backing down or escalating

It will get a lot worse if this escalates and the Rus mil is committed fully. Russian mil is foremost a fires army, more than anyone else on the planet. Maneuver is not great, and defense is not great up close, but they can lay down a lot of pain at distance. If this goes heavy metal and they have to fight as they are manned/trained/equipped, it means removing grid squares. This could get uglier before it gets better.
Speculation based on MSM? Wait for the truth 6 months from now. Ill go with whatever Alex Jones is shitting out until the semi truth comes out.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Status
Not open for further replies.