• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hiding the DARKEST of secrets in Ukraine.

Again, I’m not pro Russian. There are no winners in this conflict.
when the dust settles, it might just come to light that Putin did the dirty work of taking the bastards of the NWO down. when i see all the NWO puppets lining up against someone, that is pretty telling.

I did not fact check. Seems that 20k is a lot of volunteers.... But, IDK

Foreign volunteers will be able to obtain Ukrainian citizenship if they want to, First Deputy Interior Minister Yevhen Yenin said on March 9. Twenty thousand foreign volunteers have joined Ukrainian forces to fight Russia since March 6

Last edited:
when the dust settles, it might just come to light that Putin did the dirty work of taking the bastards of the NWO down. when i see all the NWO puppets lining up against someone, that is pretty telling.

Or is helping to further the cause. Hard to say isn't it?

7rzDCSppDjsu.png

beyond the fact that traitor mcstain, the dead piece of shit coward war monger, is a fucking turd, get a load of the shit he spews (i had to speed it up) to propose something in the senate. it is like they get paid by the word.
Not trying to pass judgment, I’m sure the torture was pretty bad. But I’ve heard McCain was the song bird of the Hanoi Hilton while others were resisting? Any truth to this?

No. All break. It’s not the movies. Everyone is trained to resist and delay for 24 hours. After that you say whatever you need to say to survive.

Meh McCain is (was) a dick...

Not trying to pass judgment, I’m sure the torture was pretty bad. But I’ve heard McCain was the song bird of the Hanoi Hilton while others were resisting? Any truth to this?

I despised McStain as much as anyone else but won't go so far as to say that he was a songbird.

I've had the honor of meeting and talking with a lot of POWs from WWII and Vietnam. They freely shared their experiences with me.

Out of both groups of former POWs the ones from Vietnam were the most crippled and disfigured.

The methods of torture the North Vietnamese, I believe, surpassed that of the Japanese. Even the most hardened person would give up his own mother with the pain those sadists meted out.

So I would be willing to give McStain a pass on singing like a canary while in captivity. He was an asshole in every other respect.

Reactions: BCP and Fig
still amazes me anyone believes those fact checkers who are nothing more than two inbred tree huggers hopped on mountain dew and cheetos.

Everyone is lying but Putin. Believe the KGB Tsar. Kharkiv is actually just a set in Hollywood where woke fucktards are CGI-ing women and children being blown to bits digitally. This isn't an invasion, it's a "Special Military Action".

Snipers Hide Version:
GLORIOUS RUSSIAN HEROES DESTROY UKRANIAN/NAZI CHEMICAL WEAPONS FACTORY!!!

Apparently power has been lost in Chernobyl, say less than 48 hours till radioactive leaks…. Call me skeptical, but I’ll wait to see what happens
I think I read about a similar situation.

Reactions: notacos4u
Everyone is lying but Putin. Believe the KGB Tsar. Kharkiv is actually just a set in Hollywood where woke fucktards are CGI-ing women and children being blown to bits digitally. This isn't an invasion, it's a "Special Military Action".

Snipers Hide Version:
GLORIOUS RUSSIAN HEROES DESTROY UKRANIAN/NAZI CHEMICAL WEAPONS FACTORY!!!
Fig smart like shovel.

All the politico’s that want your children to go die in Ukraine are the same ones who just spent two years mask/vax shaming you, and making your ability to engage in society contingent upon mask/vax.

All the retards on social media virtue signaling Ukraine flags are the same ones who have spent the last 6 years vilifying you, calling you racist, canceling your culture, rioting, and mask/vax shaming you.

So, um, yeah. Fuck Ukraine and anyone who wants to sacrifice American lives to nation build.

Now if Brandon says we’ll repel Russia, but we’re keeping Ukraine for ourselves, then I’m cool with that.

the US has been giving billions to ukraine
ukraine turns around and doles out the money to various NGOs to run programs.
some of the biggest benefactors are NGOs run by none other than george soros and his open society.
then soros spends that money to (among other things) install his people in positions of power, like district attorneys.
these puppets are destroying america

and some people here love this, apparently.

Last edited:

Hide Headline:
Brave Red Army Heroes destroy a Nazi hatchery
yeah, covid is deadly to kids, trump is a russian agent, biolabs is a fake story, hunter's laptop is misinformation, and arizona elected biden, right?

Who else is accused of being a White Supremacist along with Ukraine? Where do you think the sound stage with that model of the children hospital is, Israel?
anyone that didn't vote for biden or voted for trump is a nazi, if i believe your sources.

Reactions: Dan Rathernot
That money should be spent sewing up our southern border first then northern border.

I think all foreign aid should stop till that's done. Fill our borders with troops pulled in from around the world.

The only reason that's not done is the fuckers in DC can't pull enough graft, whores and cocaine out of the slush fund domestically.

Last edited:
That money should be spent sewing up our southern border first then northern border.

I think all foreign aid should stop till that's done. Fill our borders with troups pulled in from around the world.

The only reason that's not done is the fuckers in DC can't pull enough graft, whores and cocaine out of the slush fund domestically.
All foreign aid should stop permanently. Why the fuck does the gov get to steal 40% of my money?

All foreign aid should stop permanently. Why the fuck does the gov get to steal 40% of my money?
Because you obviously are not spending the money you earn on the things the government wants money spent on. George Soros and his kind desperately needs your tax dollars to buy more people to destroy our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.