• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Russia to go full bore and end this in Putin's favor. Then I want him to release all the info on the corrupt dems
You want Russia to say, “Here is the list of moles/sell-outs/traitors in your White Houses, Senate, Congress, government bureaucracies, DOD, businesses, universities, Federal Agencies that have been helping us over the last century.” ?

You want Russia to say, “Here is the list of moles/sell-outs/traitors in your White Houses, Senate, Congress, government bureaucracies, DOD, businesses, universities, Federal Agencies that have been helping us over the last century.” ?
That would sum up all of the (our) corrupt politicians and elites that have been doing business through Ukraine, wouldn't it?

While everybody is talking about bad Russia and such nobody seems to be interested in how much the Chinese have worked their way into controlling our politicians, corporate types, news media, entertainment media, sports teams and education elite.

Not to mention China using the money they get from us to buy / take / get strategic resource, energy resources, transportation routes / resources.

Sure look at Russia and their desire to have their buffer states around them and ignore the Chinese who are successfully implementing their plan to replace the USA as the dominant global influencer.
Go back and read my posts in this thread. I’ve been talking about China influencing our politicians since the 1990s when they were basically openly financing Clinton’s campaigns in 1992 and 1996, with quid pro quo access given to them to our nuclear facilities, allowed to buy complete high speed aircraft tooling and project management infrastructure, ballistic missile guidance technology from Loral Space Systems, advanced radio encryption and theater-level comms systems from Motorola, and God knows what else.

Russians took control over US media from multiple angles in the 1940s, 1950s-present, but still weren’t the only ones dominating it. That’s of course the corporate owners who are the top 10 industries in the US. Just look at the advertising, or do what I did and search every corporate board member list to find CFOs, CTOs, CDOs of every major industry to make sure the media acts as their ad agencies.

Chicoms filled-in a lot after the official collapse of USSR in 1991, moving into Soviet ELINT facilities in Cuba, bribing every corporate whore and politician they could (politicians get into office with money from the corporate whores, so....).

Notice how nothing was done when Clinton got elected with help from millions of dollars from China in 1992? And if you think it’s a partisan issue, look at Bush family fawning over China. I’ve never seen bigger sinophiles in all of my life.

Neil Bush is the Hunter Biden of the Bush family (without the crack-smoking, open evidence of pedophilia, train wreck lifestyle). He brokered multiple military technology deals for China, as recently as 2019 with a fraudulent merger of his US defense aerospace holdings firm with his Chinese real estate scam. What exactly do the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, or Bidens produce? When have any of them cut payroll?

iu

Suckuh!!!!

Last edited:
You want Russia to say, “Here is the list of moles/sell-outs/traitors in your White Houses, Senate, Congress, government bureaucracies, DOD, businesses, universities, Federal Agencies that have been helping us over the last century.”
Youre one od those premodern Russia did it as in past past tense. Marxista have dun it somewhere in 1778 right?

Do you realize that youre insane?

• Love
Reactions: Dan Rathernot
That would sum up all of the (our) corrupt politicians and elites that have been doing business through Ukraine, wouldn't it?
Not even close. This has been going on forever. It’s not about Ukraine. FDR freaking gave Stalin all the materials necessary for Russia to build their first atomic bombs. The Lend Lease officer who testified about it before Congress wrote a book about it. Nothing was done.

The CIA helped the Soviets round up all the partisan groups after WWII so the NKVD/KGB could wipe them out before they invaded Hungary in 1956, and Czechoslovakia in 1968.

The Soviets literally planted a mole agency within West German BND and US CIA with hundreds of German ex-pats after the War. This is the “family jewels” of the CIA they don’t want anyone to learn about.

It’s myopic to get sidetracked with Ukraine and not see the big picture. Ukraine is just one major invasion route Putin is hemming up on his way from Kazakhstan to Finland. Sadly, most people wouldn’t know Kazakhstan on a map who are trying to figure any of this out, let alone Kaliningrad. Once you see Kaliningrad, you start to understand, “Ok, maybe there is more to this strategic plan than I previously considered."

Last edited:
Youre one od those premodern Russia did it as in past past tense. Marxista have dun it somewhere in 1778 right?

Do you realize that youre insane?
I have no idea what you’re saying. It must be the language barrier. Fortunately for you, I’m one of the few people you will ever encounter in the US who knows where Slovenia is.

Well, yes. I want to compare it with my list! Mac:ROFLMAO:

Rhetorical question. No one should answer as I'm sure this site is monitored, just food for thought. How many in the US train regularly with people you trust and how often do you train. Do you know who in said group is medically trained well enough to handle a situation that could happen. If you cannot honestly answer Yes maybe you need to spend some resources and time to assure that you do.
1A41AA2E-4921-45A7-9AF5-A4C6FB09EBE9.jpeg

That's what concerns me! The S does HTF and we will be ? What happens in the Ukraine is beyond our control. What happens here may be . For sure our "Leaders in DC " don't give 2 S-hits about US. The people you know might. Of course if you have not been it may be too late, if it's ever too late? Not sure but certainly better late then never. Funny to see being accused of being a Fed. The only folks who think that's more bizarre is just that the Feds .Again don't Respond it's Rhetorical!!!

Last edited:
evacuating the people the nazis are using as human shields...aka kidnapping them?

pqE9nJICVFdk.png

Scary but probably true to a large extent. What the hell would GW have thought? We are in deep doo doo and even if the midterms render Potato Head as unimportant as he should be the next years are going to be challenging. It's time to focus on Here.

Last edited:
Not even close. This has been going on forever. It’s not about Ukraine. FDR freaking gave Stalin all the materials necessary for Russia to build their first atomic bombs. The Lend Leader officer who testified about it before Congress wrote a book about it. Nothing was done.

The CIA helped the Soviets round up all the partisan groups after WWII so the NKVD/KGB could wipe them out before they invaded Hungary in 1956, and Czechoslovakia in 1968.

The Soviets literally planted a mole agency within West German BND and US CIA with hundreds of German ex-pats after the War. This is the “family jewels” of the CIA they don’t want anyone to learn about.

It’s myopic to get sidetracked with Ukraine and not see the big picture. Ukraine is just one major invasion route Putin is hemming up on his way from Kazakhstan to Finland. Sadly, most people wouldn’t know Kazakhstan on a map who are trying to figure any of this out, let alone Kaliningrad. Once you see Kaliningrad, you start to understand, “Ok, maybe there is more to this strategic plan than I previously considered."

Ahhh the guy with the upside down map is throwing stones? May not know where the Stans are ( spoiler alert I do) but at least we know which way is up.

Some new 'gun rights' in Europe in light of Ukraine war, soldiers , reservists and members of shooting associations are now allowed to purchase and privately own full-auto rifles in Lithuania

Late to the party and probably not very effective but recognizing private ownership of firearms is in no way dangerous the general population and a legitimate government is a good thing

Rhetorical question. No one should answer as I'm sure this site is monitored, just food for thought. How many in the US train regularly with people you trust and how often do you train. Do you know who in said group is medically trained well enough to handle a situation that could happen. If you cannot honestly answer Yes maybe you need to spend some resources and time to assure that you do.
Train? Why would I do that when I can ride my electric bicycle with one tank of gas across the country?
6GWQD3NUX5KB3J3MLHFUTXQGCU.jpg

Train? Why would I do that when I can ride my electric bicycle with one tank of gas across the country?
View attachment 7834788
OK Maybe I shouldn't be concerned...My bad. See you all after it ends wonderfully. Joe and Nancy say it will so I'm probably wrong, they are after all the best President and Speaker we have ever had.

Last edited:
Talking trains and electric bikes , with all the crazy fuel prices and diesel rationing a real posibility , i do admit that i have given same taught to converting a old mini pickup to electric drive , for all the fuss with electric cars i reckon if you own some solar you could keep it running much longer than gasoline or diesel car once the grid goes down. It just seems to make sense to have at least one electric vehicle in addition to diesel or gasoline cars.

Reactions: canman
Talking trains and electric bikes , with all the crazy fuel prices and diesel rationing a real posibility , i do admit that i have given same taught to converting a old mini pickup to electric drive , for all the fuss with electric cars i reckon if you own some solar you could keep it running much longer than gasoline or diesel car once the grid goes down. It just seems to make sense to have at least one electric vehicle in addition to diesel or gasoline cars.
That electric bike comment was riffing on something that potato Joe said. You can drive across the country in an electric car on one tank of gas. I don't actually own an electric bike.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Ahhh the guy with the upside down map is throwing stones? May not know where the Stans are ( spoiler alert I do) but at least we know which way is up.
I’ve been studying strategic maps of that region for at least 40 years now. That map is purposely looking south from the Russian perspective. I’ve lived all over that region, including all over Russia. That map gives you a vantage point from which to see the invasion routes, and shows how sequentially Putin has been plugging up the holes. Ukraine is just one major corridor and strategic imperative for Russian to control along that path he already announced to his foreign ministry in the 2000s, which is when I learned about the plan.

It’s not about knowing just where the Central Asian Republics are, but the Caucuses, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Baltics, and Finland. This all makes much more sense when you view the map as from a vantage point sitting above Russia and looking outward with 3D perspective. Russia is very high in latitude, like Canada/Alaska/Scandinavia.

Last edited:
Unless you take all Ukraine news with a grain of salt you are complicit in your own gaslighting.

"In war, the first casualty is the truth."

This is how it works:

In Russia, the equivalent of the Poletbeauro releases official statements which are parrotted by the Pravda/RT, simple.

In Ukraine, literally dozens of local and Westeen PR firms that have been hired get their messaging through the defense ministry, that is then spun up and redistributed through said PR firms to western agencies.

When you see Gen Petraus on CNN or Fox circling things, and drawing arrows on a digital map it's time to turn off the TV. He may not even realize his own Intel is purposeful misinformation.

You might have a fighting chance at some real news if you have a telegram account from someone one on the ground in the conflict zone, otherwise forget about it.

Last edited:

I think I get your point. Some people think that the Soviet Union is still in effect, apparently. And they think that the soviet union controls our TVs, Joe Biden, and our 'Precious Bodily Fluids', if you excuse the sarcasm. Meanwhile they unaware of the NWO and everything that's happened since 1991, when the world flipped on it's geopolitical axis.

Sadly, that mentality prevents those people from understanding the events they see now. They think that the motives of Russia are indistinguishable from the motives of the old Soviet Union, with it's virulent Marx-Leninism and religious compulsion to conquer the entire world, never resting until each nation's flag is cast to the ground in the Hall of the Soviets. Because they look at the world through that faulty lens, they misinterpret everything they see and make assertions that would have been astute 50 years ago, but which are grossly obsolete now. It may not be insanity when these people angrily insist on their views, but it is certainly arrogant foolishness.

Those of us who actually study history know better. In the same manner that America is no longer an agrarian society of enlightened citizens who discuss philosophy on the street corners and value the Natural Rights that our ancestors fought for, Russia is no longer a Bolshevik Mordor which exists to infiltrate and conquer the free world. The NWO has taken up that mantle now, and people better pull their heads out of the past and start discerning the good from evil which exists in the world now, because that is where the fight will be tomorrow or next year, and those things have yet to be written. But the ink is dry and the book is closed on the events of the last century.

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole. It's bastard leadership worked hard at their disinformation campaign to overthrow our elected president, Donald Trump. My primary concern in all of this, is how will it affect my country, my prosperity, and my kids future. The hell with corrupt Ukraine. And nothing good will come out of the NWO elites dragging us into a war there. But with every day that goes by, we draw closer and closer to a direct confrontation with Russia. It's a set up; it's contrived. This was all a giant bear trap to ensnare Russia. But none of that matters. What matters is how it will damage or destroy the things that do matter to me. And I think I'm the same as most Americans when I say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.