• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe these are worse. 'Jumping' cactus; aka cholla... nasty stuff. Cholla makes the great outdoors freaking dangerous. The worst are the TINY needles that 'jump' into your skin when you get close.

373609812_2b920f34e2_b.jpg
I used to desert race motorcycles.
Running into some of this crap at 90 mph will ruin your day.... because the longer you leave it in - the deeper it manages to puncture. And like there is no clean end on a turd - there is no place to grab this that isn't all pointy.

1 out of 3 refugees arriving in France from Ukraine aren’t Ukrainian​

Some 30 percent of arrivals claiming to have fled Ukraine are of North African or Middle Eastern origin

never mind the kadyrov nonsense. scroll down to the civilian interviews of how the ukro-nazis were using civilians as human shields and often murdering them.

Urban warfare is hell.
Reports from both sides that this is happening.

The whole interview is worth hearing but I forwarded it to the part regarding hiding in front of occupied civilian homes. Also of interest is the burning down of homes with people in it, summary executions of political people, open robbery, shooting of emergency workers, and mass burials.

I'm not certain of the value from of constantly posting this stuff. Are you trying to make a point or just remind us that it is happening?
It pretty easy to discern that both sides are doing it.

The Ukrainians as a whole seem to be less systemic in their activities. I imagine it would be reversed if it was Ukraine that invaded Russia. Occupiers tend to loot more than defenders.

Of note in this video, he mentioned the Russian Paratroopers being more disciplined during their occupation.

Urban warfare is hell.
Reports from both sides that this is happening.

The whole interview is worth hearing but I forwarded it to the part regarding hiding in front of occupied civilian homes. Also of interest is the burning down of homes with people in it, summary executions of political people, open robbery, shooting of emergency workers, and mass burials.

I'm not certain of the value from of constantly posting this stuff. Are you trying to make a point or just remind us that it is happening?

The Ukrainians as a whole seem to be less systemic in their activities. I imagine it would be reversed if it was Ukraine that invaded Russia. Occupiers tend to loot more than defenders.

Of note in this video, he mentioned the Russian Paratroopers being more disciplined during their occupation.

Its a counter point to what is being portrayed in western media that is 100% being ignored. That is the value. Hearing all perspectives allows a better understanding of the situation. Instead of being g manipulated by a one sided story.

I can not speak for him, but reading your response, I appreciate hearing multiple perspectives.

Its a counter point to what is being portrayed in western media that is 100% being ignored. That is the value. Hearing all perspectives allows a better understanding of the situation. Instead of being g manipulated by a one sided story.

I can not speak for him, but reading your response, I appreciate hearing multiple perspectives.

I see. Good point.
Then I will argue that it doesn't help to be as biased as they are in the polar opposite.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
counterpoint to the nonstop 24/7 bullshit being propagated in our media. And the little bit of counterpoint info that we share in this forum, which is not 100% neocon homerism, does not come close to balancing out what we are being told through the MSM

Also updates for anyone following the situation closely.

Is it any easier for infantry to cross?
throw a body on top of it and cross. no problem.

had one time where i was the lower ranking guy and it was decided that i would approach the wire, put my rifle in front of me and lay on the wire so the rest of the squad could cross that point. as we approached our breech point, the team leader (biggest piece of shit i ever met) ran up to the wire and was waiting for me to get there so i could lay down on the wire.

i seized the moment, and held my SAW across my body and hit him dead center in his chest, knocking HIM into the wire instead.....the rest of the squad never even blinked and we drove on with the mission while Sgt. Fuckface flopped around in the wire. after we completed everything, here came Sgt. Fuckface all tore up and his uniform SHREDDED and him bleeding everywhere. he is all kinds of pissed off....but my squad leader told him "that's what you get for getting in his way".

i never could have planned it, but it was there in the moment and i took it. and it was oh-so-sweetly delicious!

Oh for fucks sake are you really so retarded?? This antitank obstacles are linked via thick metal wire or chain and always placed in a group with mines and if tank goes through the idea is that maybe just maybe a part of the steel gets stuck in a track and damages it, takes it off and makes a tank sitting duck. Its more of a show pauser than show stopper....
Who you calling retarded?

So what is going on in ukrane?

Here's a related thread that isn't getting much attention but since this is a sniping forum it might prove interesting.

throw a body on top of it and cross. no problem.

had one time where i was the lower ranking guy and it was decided that i would approach the wire, put my rifle in front of me and lay on the wire so the rest of the squad could cross that point. as we approached our breech point, the team leader (biggest piece of shit i ever met) ran up to the wire and was waiting for me to get there so i could lay down on the wire.

i seized the moment, and held my SAW across my body and hit him dead center in his chest, knocking HIM into the wire instead.....the rest of the squad never even blinked and we drove on with the mission while Sgt. Fuckface flopped around in the wire. after we completed everything, here came Sgt. Fuckface all tore up and his uniform SHREDDED and him bleeding everywhere. he is all kinds of pissed off....but my squad leader told him "that's what you get for getting in his way".

i never could have planned it, but it was there in the moment and i took it. and it was oh-so-sweetly delicious!

That brings back some memories. There are few things in the Army worse than some brown-nosing shitbird, (usually) E-4 bucking for stripes. 11B, right? Same here. Back in my day, we carried M60's but, same diff. Just a lot heavier than a SAW and not nearly as reliable. I just stayed under the radar and kept my mouth shut for the most part. Don't think I'd have gotten away with what you did but, goddam, I know it had to have felt really fucking good. LOL Almost would've been worth an Article 15.

You know that video you posted was models right?
Well shit, I didn't even notice that until you said something. I saw someone ask what a tank vs a hedgehog would do so I googled it, watched it once then posted it. Now that you said something I looked at it closer and saw the window in the top corner. Shit looked pretty good for a model though, kind of impressive.

That's funny, now I wish I did it on purpose.

Not so sure this is a good idea:

President of @Europarl_EN Roberta Metsola:On my way to Kyiv​

22417787_0.jpg

Can a hedge hog actually stop a modern battle tank? 40-60 ton machine in motion?

I personally think they would be pushed into the ground(dirt/Asphalt) or bend( thick steel reinforced concrete. I’ve personally seen dump trucks jacked up with bottle jacks push the bottle jack through asphalt. And they were static unloaded.

Hedge hogs became the instrument of German defeat in the hedgerows when a smart tank Sgt realized he could turn them into teeth weld them to the fron of a Sherman and the tank could than cut through the hedge rows.

got to hit their supply lines. tanks don't run on solar or unicorn farts.
edit - I'm sure the greens will use this as an excuse for electric tanks :) just hook up that solar panel; don't need to worry about diesel. Oh wait, and EMP just took out are circuts.. oh noooossssss

got to hit their supply lines. tanks don't run on solar or unicorn farts.
edit - I'm sure the greens will use this as an excuse for electric tanks :) just hook up that solar panel; don't need to worry about diesel. Oh wait, and EMP just took out are circuts.. oh noooossssss
Burn more natural gas, build more generators to charge the batteries. Good paying construction jobs.

Attachments

• GlenBoilerBiggie.JPG
    GlenBoilerBiggie.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 36
That’s doesn’t mean a hedgehog is called a caltrop. You don’t call a tank a rifle because they both shoot projectiles. a dog isn’t a cat because they have 4 legs, a tail, and lick their ass.

Also originally yes they were different materials, hedgehogs started as concrete. Caltrops stab feet/hooves hence the name, while hedgehogs lift vehicles trying to go over them.

Do you call Honda civics Lamborghinis because they are both automobiles?calling something the wrong name because it’s similar doesn’t make it correct.
I got away with making some caltrops in machine shop, using a spark welder and nails in high school. I saw them in a book on Ninjas, yeah kinda dorky. They would drop them on a path if being pursued.

More to your point, just because my step mom is a self serving bitch doesn't mean her name is Hillary.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
I got away with making some caltrops in machine shop, using a spark welder and nails in high school. I saw them in a book on Ninjas, yeah kinda dorky. They would drop them on a path if being pursued.

More to your point, just because my step mom is a self serving bitch doesn't mean her name is Hillary.
Trebuchet catapult argument……….. they both do the same thing……..

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
I actually know a guy with some world records who builds both, wish he was here to ruin that argument lol

Reactions: plong
Watching all these sanctions this administration is initiating........
Russia has both oil and wheat, let alone a lot of other valuable resources that are in demand all over the world.. At the rate this administration is going, it is going to find itself on the outside looking in on the "trading of commodities".....
We will see the time of bartering returning. Russia will be trading a ship load of wheat for a ship load of __________________ (Fill in the blank) from the shopping list of their needs..
  1. Machinery including computers: US$54.3 billion (18.5% of total imports)
  2. Electrical machinery, equipment: $36.8 billion (12.5%)
  3. Vehicles: $26.8 billion (9.1%)
  4. Pharmaceuticals: $13.8 billion (4.7%)
  5. Plastics, plastic articles: $12.6 billion (4.3%)
  6. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $8.7 billion (3%)
  7. Articles of iron or steel: $6.4 billion (2.2%)
  8. Iron, steel: $5.9 billion (2%)
  9. Organic chemicals: $5.8 billion (2%)
  10. Fruits, nuts: $5.4 billion (1.8%)
No more petrodollars, no more Rubles.... Gold is historic in trading
By value, the 5 biggest buyers of wheat (Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, mainland China and Nigeria) purchased roughly one quarter (24.7%) of overall wheat imports in 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
oh no you didn't..........
sure, they both throw stuff (rocks, dead cows, enemies heads, etc.) but in completely different ways, and they are completely different weapon systems. Once uses tension, the other uses counter weights.
X bows and scorpions.
pick up truck, semi truck, vw rabbit... all the same, they haul stuff

oh no you didn't..........
sure, they both throw stuff (rocks, dead cows, enemies heads, etc.) but in completely different ways, and they are completly different weapon systems.
X bows and scorpions.
pick up truck, semi truck, vw rabbit... all the same, they haul stuff
I understand they are mechanically different, they both however throw rocks……
oh and the .45 is better than the 9mm…….

The 45 v 9 argument is not accurate. More like .45 vs .308.

Trebuchet can throw things a hell of a lot farther than catapult.

Was anyone else waiting for the video to end with a rick roll'd April fools joke message?
the ukrainian spokesperson said they don't know anything about it, and that it could be a russian false flag operation.

Reactions: RGStory

1 out of 3 refugees arriving in France from Ukraine aren’t Ukrainian​

Some 30 percent of arrivals claiming to have fled Ukraine are of North African or Middle Eastern origin

Ukraine must use the Joe Brandon Immigration Plan.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
something is indeed going on in Ukraine.
well there's

The Russian military is looking to conscript more than 130,000 soldiers during its spring recruitment drive washington post says......

and this

U.S. helps Ukraine prepare for chemical attack linky

In Syria, Russia leads effort to recruit fighters for Ukraine linky

14 tons of food was grabbed and busses turned away from Mariupol
; please consider the source... I'm not an Al Jezeeria fan
link
MSN reposts, CNN says14 tons of food MSN link

Last edited:
War is over once this cupcake rolls in

well there's

The Russian military is looking to conscript more than 130,000 soldiers during its spring recruitment drive washington post says......

and this

U.S. helps Ukraine prepare for chemical attack linky

In Syria, Russia leads effort to recruit fighters for Ukraine linky

14 tons of food was grabbed and busses turned away from Mariupol
; please consider the source... I'm not an Al Jezeeria fan
link
MSN reposts, CNN says14 tons of food MSN link
so a lil sump'n sump'n going on.

"Someone Is Making A Fortune" Out Of Giving Non-Ukrainian Migrants Ukrainian Passports; Report​

According to a report by German newspaper Bild, “someone is making a fortune” out of giving non-Ukrainian economic migrants fake Ukrainian passports so they can slip into western Europe and get free welfare.

More than 50 migrants clashed on Saturday night during a riot at a refugee facility in Munich as chairs and paving stones were used as weapons, prompting a huge police response.
Bild cited a police source who said the overwhelming majority of the “refugees” were from the Sinti and Roma ethnic groups and that, “Only a fraction are really Ukrainian refugees.”

“They have brand-new Ukrainian passports, which are also real. Someone in Ukraine is making a fortune right now,” the newspaper quoted the police representative as saying.
The fight at the asylum center broke out “after authorities attempted to separate some of the individuals who have scabies
,” reports ReMix News.
As we previously highlighted, according to reports out of France, as many as a third of so-called ‘Ukrainian refugees’ entering European countries aren’t Ukrainian or refugees.

"Someone Is Making A Fortune" Out Of Giving Non-Ukrainian Migrants Ukrainian Passports; Report​

According to a report by German newspaper Bild, “someone is making a fortune” out of giving non-Ukrainian economic migrants fake Ukrainian passports so they can slip into western Europe and get free welfare.

More than 50 migrants clashed on Saturday night during a riot at a refugee facility in Munich as chairs and paving stones were used as weapons, prompting a huge police response.
Bild cited a police source who said the overwhelming majority of the “refugees” were from the Sinti and Roma ethnic groups and that, “Only a fraction are really Ukrainian refugees.”

“They have brand-new Ukrainian passports, which are also real. Someone in Ukraine is making a fortune right now,” the newspaper quoted the police representative as saying.
The fight at the asylum center broke out “after authorities attempted to separate some of the individuals who have scabies
,” reports ReMix News.
As we previously highlighted, according to reports out of France, as many as a third of so-called ‘Ukrainian refugees’ entering European countries aren’t Ukrainian or refugees.

Good France and the rest of the EU deserve what they get for their woke bullshit. They wanted this now they can enjoy it.

Reactions: Longshot231
so a lil sump'n sump'n going on.

To be fair, this is the annual conscript harvest and not really out of the ordinary.

What to watch for (and I have not been paying attention to) is if they stop-loss the outgoing crop. That would be quite unusual and indicate a little more sump’n sump’n is in the offing.

Status
Not open for further replies.