• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 7843666

For a dead body in the steet those are some clean white sneakers and white rag bound hands for someone who has been in a war zone for a month. Not saying people weren’t killed, its a war thats what happens in war, but this looks questionably authentic?? Staged one might say.

🤣

So, it took a whole case of Kleenex to tie up all those fuckers after Russia withdrew. They should have at least rubbed some dirt on them or something. That looks fresh out of the box.

Apparently Russia is out of zip ties!

They should have used Downy dryer sheets. Those things look dirty after just a couple hours in clean air.

Got to be pretty psyched to be drafted into the People's Militia of the Lugansk People's Republic to fight for Russia and be handed a Mosin. State of the art.

Hopefully the new soldier is proficient with it for his sake.

Chose target wisely and upgrade gear from battlefield surplus.

That green digi pattern stands out badly.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I’m telling you.

Evil dark shit.

These retards are shidding and farding over being discovered what was really going on. Screenshot this for posterity.
C044CB24-04A2-42C6-B2DD-F192F8599FB4.jpeg

Hopefully the new soldier is proficient with it for his sake.

Chose target wisely and upgrade gear from battlefield surplus.

That green digi pattern stands out badly.
White Death made good use of one.

A 7.62x54R is nothing to sneeze at. Especially with AP silver tips.

Reactions: tomcatmv
You really don't know how to spell douchebag do you, you douchebag?
Damn, I can't believe you are still at it, you have some serious issues. What is your point to the numerous back to back posts? Are you trying to change peoples opinion? Upset because not everyone shares yours? I just don't get it, who cares if some can see it from Putins perspective and others Ukraines. If you want my opinion I could care less if they massacre each other and we need to stay out of it.

yup,
whenever the bad guys are losing, there is some awful "attack" that their enemy would never need to do, because they are already winning.
they never claimed assad used gas on them when they were strong, and the false flags only happened when they were about to lose.

kxMXHsFgHdYr.jpeg

Damn, I can't believe you are still at it, you have some serious issues. What is your point to the numerous back to back posts? Are you trying to change peoples opinion? Upset because not everyone shares yours? I just don't get it, who cares if some can see it from Putins perspective and others Ukraines. If you want my opinion I could care less if they massacre each other and we need to stay out of it.
LOL... I'm following the women snipers on both sides. When one gets a kill I'm yelling "You go girl"..... Like watching a basket ball game....

Name something the left offers that isn't based on shirking responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
Leftys are so averse to responsibility they literally kill their own children to avoid it.

And before you say it....
View attachment 7843392

@GenericBadGuy

Don't feel bad at not coming up with anything.
I've been asking that question for over a decade and haven't gotten an answer yet.

Where does this land in the war crime department?

Pretty fucking funny. They should stop stealing food, the filthy bastards.

Seriously though, has the report actually been verified? It was a bit hard to separate it from the Propaganda and overhype.

It is funny to think that those propaganda films RT was pushing showing people handing some Russian Troops food as they went by was actually poisoned.

Reactions: BCP

Seriously though, has the report actually been verified? It was a bit hard to separate it from the Propaganda and overhype.

It is funny to think that those propaganda films RT was pushing showing people handing some Russian Troops food as they went by was actually poisoned.
very doubtful.
there's a long standing urban legend over there about anyone stealing food ends up dying from poison.

the most famous one is that people poison the vodka in their fridge before they go on vacation and come home to a room full of dead burglars.

nobody in their right mind poisons vodka.

• Wow
Reactions: lariat and NoDopes

i heard this story a few days ago i think, but no idea if real. i have seen many rejoicing gleefully and wishing they poisoned them all.
this wasn't stolen food, but allegedly given to the soldiers by people dressed as civilians, so who knows.
i could imagine soldiers stealing bottles of vodka or booze that was spiked...
just made me think of this happening to our troops...

when does the big thaw hit and the tanks start sinking into the muddy fields?
flooding fields and making bogs isn't a tank's friend.

Last edited:

Where does this land in the war crime department?

I'm curious what the poison was that they had in quantity to injure 500 and also that killed instantly that they didn't taste. Of the common/easy to obtain ones, strychnine is the first thing I can think of. Its tasteless and could have looked like sugar on the pies/cookies, but it doesn't produce alcohol in the body. Of the rest of ones that need to be ingested: botulism is quick and relatively easy to mass produce in basic lab. Ricin is easy to make but takes 36 hours to have an effect. Cyanide works fairly quick, easy to make from nuts/laurel leaves/fruit pits; usually requires higher quantities to produce for quick effects but causes excess lactic acid in the body, not alcohol. Tetradotoxin would take a whole lot of puffer fish. Ethylene glycol needs to drunk.

Maybe the "alcohol" found is just baseline (or separate poisoning producing acetylaldehyde) for the Russian soldiers and not the main poison (although likely synergistic)?

So, was it a bioweapon kind of poison made in one of Hunter's labs? Would that make Hunter guilty of war crimes?

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
flooding fields and making bogs isn't a tanks friend.
Right around now.

The Ukrainians also flooded the western side of the Dinpro River allowing the Kiev reservoir to flood a lot of the area. This is a part of which slowed the Russian advance south. That combined with destroyed bridges stopped the Russians ability to move further. This entire with low lying area was flooded. If you notice Bucha, The area getting a lot of media attention it’s just on the other side of it. It wasn’t the Ukrainian forces that stopped them so much but a tactic of flooding the area.

BDAE38CF-6D79-43A8-A0DA-EC314D08F5AC.jpeg
8626D2B1-641B-4DA8-B9F6-D9F2FB307738.jpeg

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I'm curious what the poison was that they had in quantity to injure 500 and also that killed instantly that they didn't taste. Of the common/easy to obtain ones, strychnine is the first thing I can think of. Its tasteless and could have looked like sugar on the pies/cookies, but it doesn't produce alcohol in the body. Of the rest of ones that need to be ingested: botulism is quick and relatively easy to mass produce in basic lab. Ricin is easy to make but takes 36 hours to have an effect. Cyanide works fairly quick, easy to make from nuts/laurel leaves/fruit pits; usually requires higher quantities to produce for quick effects but causes excess lactic acid in the body, not alcohol. Tetradotoxin would take a whole lot of puffer fish. Ethylene glycol needs to drunk.

Maybe the "alcohol" found is just baseline for the Russian soldiers and not the main poison (although likely synergistic)?

So, was it a bioweapon kind of poison made in one of Hunter's labs? Would that make Hunter guilty of war crimes?
Strychnine is a white, odorless, bitter crystalline powder. It was used to kill coyotes and wolves back in the day. Trouble is, if you used too much, the coyotes would spit it out.
Maybe someone used good old rat poison and vodka to wash it down.

Maybe the "alcohol" found is just baseline (or separate poisoning producing acetylaldehyde) for the Russian soldiers and not the main poison (although likely synergistic)?

I don’t know any particulars. I’ve heard multiple sources mentioning this happening. I would assume some sort of investigation is being done in the autopsy to find out what it was. Maybe we’ll hear more about this, maybe it’ll just disappear in the noise.

Can civilians be charged? if true they may not be around for much longer any way

Even if it wasn't true, you can bet there will be some revenge killings by the Russians if they are still in or ever get back to that area.

The allegations / rumors within the ranks will be enough to piss a Russian PFC off to no end. He won't take to kindly to some gorgeous blonde babushka offering him a free drink and meal after this. I leave the rest to the reader's imagination.

i wonder if zelensky and the deep state purposely egged on the war so the russians would kill all the nazi battalions for them.
after they were used to spur on the maidan revolution, they became liability and threat to the regime.
possible zelensky was going to make peace with donbas, but the nationalists threatened to kill him if he did.

Reactions: Eostech and kortik
i wonder if zelensky and the deep state purposely egged on the war so the russians would kill all the nazi battalions for them.
after they were used to spur on the maidan revolution, they became liability and threat to the regime.
possible zelensky was going to make peace with donbas, but the nationalists threatened to kill him if he did.
They want anything protracted, but remember the DS said Ukraine would fall in 36 days. Whenever you can get the opposition to do your bidding though...

They want anything protracted, but remember the DS said Ukraine would fall in 36 days. Whenever you can get the opposition to do your bidding though...
i thought putin already set a date too, in may?.
anyway, sounds like lots of arms are being sold on the black market already so ukes are gonna uke.

Reactions: theLBC
I have the same thought. In 2019, uke nazis threatened the clown, and he buckled up to their wishes. Clown got caught, and accepted.

Even if it wasn't true, you can bet there will be some revenge killings by the Russians if they are still in or ever get back to that area.

The allegations / rumors within the ranks will be enough to piss a Russian PFC off to no end. He won't take to kindly to some gorgeous blonde babushka offering him a free drink and meal after this. I leave the rest to the reader's imagination.
nah. they are more pragmatic.

"you eat some first"

Reactions: NoDopes
Bad....bad...Ukies!

Not sure why these Ukies are kicking the shit out of these guys, pretty gnarly!

Just remember that, most east bloc countries are pretty hardcore.
The Chechen's especially so.
Never know when we'll have to be on the opposing side of them.
Proceed appropriately.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Is this still available?
sure, we have a whole store room full of neocon talking points still available. are you looking to buy the nuclear, biological or chemical justification? right now sales are slow, so we are running a special on civilian false flag atrocities - take one crisis actor corpse, get one sitting half upright for free.

sure, we have a whole store room full of neocon talking points still available. are you looking to buy the nuclear, biological or chemical justification? right now sales are slow, so we are running a special on civilian false flag atrocities - take one crisis actor corpse, get one sitting half upright for free.
Two for one, call now and get a free set of Ginsu japanese steak knives, but wait that's not all....

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
flooding fields and making bogs isn't a tank's friend.

Just as the Russians were invading. Just another example of the piss poor planning done by the Russians.
Especially enjoy how the Russians are claiming they don't go into fields to "protect" the fields. Not that they didn't keep trying!
Its happening across the entire front, NW - SE.

FPAVDdYXwAIVbQ3

• Haha
Reactions: wyld3man
😂Putin would ragdoll that motherfckr.. lol Musk must be delusional if he thinks he has any chance against a International Master in Judo as well as combat Sambo. It wouldn’t even be a fight, more like a grown man vs a helpless child. Just like with shooting, training and sparring makes all the difference in the world in a fight..

😂Putin would ragdoll that motherfckr.. lol Musk must be delusional if he thinks he has any chance against a International Master in Judo as well as combat Sambo. It wouldn’t even be a fight, more like a grown man vs a helpless child. Just like with shooting, training and sparring makes all the difference in the world in a fight..
Na man.
-Musk trains too, he has achieved black belt in a striking form
-has at least a 6” reach advantage, weight and likely strength too. Musk is 6’2”. Putin is 5’6”.
-Putin is nearly 70 with a bad spinal injury that keeps him in constant dis comfort.

Rag doll... no. Id take the guy with similar training and a decisive physical advantage. Which would be Musk.

And If we are going to charge people with war crimes. Not only Putin, but can we ad the Bushes, Clinton, Obama and Biden to the list along with XI ping, tony blair and the Iranian ayatollahs?

Personally I think the word war crime is an oxymoron, its war, thats what war is.... but if we’re gonna jump into the “war crime accusations” shit with both feet we need to charge everybody, If we’re not gonna do it equally to everybody, then everybody needs to stop bitching and crying because the sides pointing fingers are just as culpable and the ones they are pointing at. Again its war, not sesame Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.