• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PUTIN

Fascinating. Americans are so terrified of LGBT people that they are ok with sucking putins dick as long as he denounces them. The way you disconnect between democrats russian relationship and then want to let russia bomb Ukrainian citizens because of it paints the best picture about how clueless you are.

Putin is Europe's very own Biden, just a little bit more aggressive, decisive and cunning.

It is true though, if I were you, I would be more concerned with how your own country is going down the hole. But Putin may not be the man you are looking for to save it.

In Finland nobody would use those stickers before or after war. It is similar to a sticker "I drink water". Just awkward. And we do not give a fuck that you poured corrupt money and politicians kids there, sounds like your problem?
0C90A128-8F5F-4938-857C-D73C43A1EB13.jpeg

Even if we are to accept, for the sake of argument, that "the Globalists," however you define the term, are really bad actors*, that doesn't mitigate the fact that Putin is also an awful actor. To do so is to make the same mistake we did with Stalin because he too was fighting Hitler. It's just a naive way of understanding world affairs.

*I don't agree with this point of view, but even so...
No one said he was a good guy. Nothing is black and white. Everyone involved is an asshole and deserves some of the blame.

Shitting on Putin nonstop just shows what kind of ignorant and hypocritical sheep people are. He may be the lest bad actor or may be just as bad as the rest. Eitherway, the virtue signlaing and repeating the MSM propaganda is getting old.

I would like to hear how Putin is not a globalist.
Or, even better. Tell me what globalist goals Putin has not achieved yet.
People in control?
Elections in control?
Media in control?
Can seize anything to his name?
One party, opposition in control?
His friends..
Allies with the commies?
Allies with Iran?
Cuba?
Pakistan?

All above, CHECKED.

I do not mind to be proven wrong and let me know if I missed something.
Now, I get it, you are afraid of Putins nukes so you want to make friends with him. He sure likes nice, obedient commies so remember to wear that antifa outfit. Remember to take the trousers with the open rear.

Just do not admire him, with the only reason being that you do not know what you are talking about. You just end up sounding even more moronic than all the commies that support him for real.
Invest in a dictionary. You don't even know what a Globalist is.

Let me make it clear:
I do not give a shit what your media says. I have pretty good view of what is going on from where I am standing.

So tell me what to do, should we surrender to Russia because gas price is too high? I get it, Biden cutting Russian oil having first cut off the domestic oil is not a wise move. But that does not apply here that bad and everybody are on board with it.

The worst thing is this whole shit happened cause US has no president and weak leaders. We take the blame too, the people promising free stuff and importing voters are doing well over here too but the fight is strong. But playing it weak and hoping it does not turn to worst is not a good strategy. Remember when there used to be no negotiating with terrorists doctrine? I wonder where it went.. Works only against brown terrorists? I thought it was about principles.

After all, who the hell I am to tell you what to do and Europe should be able to handle Russia well on its own. It is just power politics to do this thing united, I am glad China is also backing down, which is great.
5199C823-80A2-419D-8232-3B6B02E29DBB.png

I would like to hear how Putin is not a globalist.
Or, even better. Tell me what globalist goals Putin has not achieved yet.
People in control?
Elections in control?
Media in control?
Can seize anything to his name?
One party, opposition in control?
His friends..
Allies with the commies?
Allies with Iran?
Cuba?
Pakistan?

All above, CHECKED.

I do not mind to be proven wrong and let me know if I missed something.
Now, I get it, you are afraid of Putins nukes so you want to make friends with him. He sure likes nice, obedient commies so remember to wear that antifa outfit. Remember to take the trousers with the open rear.

Just do not admire him, with the only reason being that you do not know what you are talking about. You just end up sounding even more moronic than all the commies that support him for real.
51A6AE46-3FA9-4D4C-9655-F121690F8B63.jpeg

Reactions: Lostin89
No one said he was a good guy. Nothing is black and white. Everyone involved is an asshole and deserves some of the blame.

Shitting on Putin nonstop just shows what kind of ignorant and hypocritical sheep people are. He may be the lest bad actor or may be just as bad as the rest. Eitherway, the virtue signlaing and repeating the MSM propaganda is getting old.
Which part of my response that you quoted represents shitting nonstop on Putin? I think he is a bad actor for sure, but, perhaps unlike many, I am able to dislike a lot of people at the same time without losing my attention span.

Anyone who believes what the media is throwing out at us about current world affairs is taking gulps of the poison Kool-Aid without knowing they're already dead. We the People of all the world's countries need to stop behaving like sheep and oust the damn corrupt politicians and the 1% ruling elite of the military industrial complexes so we can get back to the life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that has been stolen from us all generations ago. We need involvement in another conflict like we need a pulsing hemorrhoid. No ruling elite, no need for NATO, no imaginary military threats....

Who is suggesting that the US should get involved in this war? I've literally not seen anybody do that other than a semi sentient man doing President.

Which part of my response that you quoted represents shitting nonstop on Putin? I think he is a bad actor for sure, but, perhaps unlike many, I am able to dislike a lot of people at the same time without losing my attention span.
Context is everything and you posted this:

I am zero percent shocked to find out that the Pit is full of the 6% of Americans who seem to have a soft spot for Putin.

Almost like you were trying to call people out for having a different opinion than the moron masses.

Reactions: Fig and Yasherka
Context is everything and you posted this:

I am zero percent shocked to find out that the Pit is full of the 6% of Americans who seem to have a soft spot for Putin.

Almost like you were trying to call people out for having a different opinion than the moron masses.
I 100% agree with my statement. I'm not calling them out for having a different opinion about Ukraine. I am calling them out for having a stupid opinion about Putin. As far as I can tell, there isn't a huge difference between believing 100% of what the media says, and believing 0% of what the media says. Propaganda is useful only insofar as it is believable, which is why it is always a mix. Somewhere between 0 and 100.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Ukraine voted for independence by over 90%.

Sure they have corruption problems just like the USA, Greece, Italy, South Africa, South Korea and everyone else.

I don’t know what’s so enchanting to some of you about a tyrant who happens to be bombing the shit out of civilians. He’s a war criminal.

So what if hunter got paid outrageous sums to smoke cigars and drink scotch at a quarterly board meeting b/c his dad was VP. Does that justify invading a country and shelling population centers?

Is this really the attitude of the members of this site. I thought most of us on this site were military or veterans who swore to defend the weak and fight the good fight. Putin isn’t the good guy no matter how much we despise the Bidens or open borders or inflation.

Defending the weak and fighting the good fight was not in any oath I ever took.

I don't even have a response for the rest of that nonsense you wrote.

No one mentioned the US getting "involved" in the war, but we are. "US President Joe Biden has earmarked an additional $800m in military equipment that will be directly transferred to Ukraine." Also https://www.military.com/video/us-ships-military-equipment-ukraine
Whether or not I agree with sending that stuff, it is a minuscule amount, especially given government accounting. I think everybody knows that we are already overextended, and can't do much, and that is much of the reason this is going on in the first place. If I am wrong, and we double down on it, I'll not only oppose it, but I will eat crow. But for the time being, there is no doubt that the government is trying to use Ukraine to get a rally around the CiC response, which is silly and disingenuous, but other than that, I don't really have a problem with people hating Putin (or Xi, or other geopolitical problem makers.)

Fascinating. Americans are so terrified of LGBT people that they are ok with sucking putins dick as long as he denounces them. The way you disconnect between democrats russian relationship and then want to let russia bomb Ukrainian citizens because of it paints the best picture about how clueless you are.

Putin is Europe's very own Biden, just a little bit more aggressive, decisive and cunning.

It is true though, if I were you, I would be more concerned with how your own country is going down the hole. But Putin may not be the man you are looking for to save it.

In Finland nobody would use those stickers before or after war. It is similar to a sticker "I drink water". Just awkward. And we do not give a fuck that you poured corrupt money and politicians kids there, sounds like your problem?
near miss? total miss.
Let me make it clear:
I do not give a shit what your media says. I have pretty good view of what is going on from where I am standing.

So tell me what to do, should we surrender to Russia because gas price is too high? I get it, Biden cutting Russian oil having first cut off the domestic oil is not a wise move. But that does not apply here that bad and everybody are on board with it.

The worst thing is this whole shit happened cause US has no president and weak leaders. We take the blame too, the people promising free stuff and importing voters are doing well over here too but the fight is strong. But playing it weak and hoping it does not turn to worst is not a good strategy. Remember when there used to be no negotiating with terrorists doctrine? I wonder where it went.. Works only against brown terrorists? I thought it was about principles.

After all, who the hell I am to tell you what to do and Europe should be able to handle Russia well on its own. It is just power politics to do this thing united, I am glad China is also backing down, which is great.
i do not even thing your gun fired on that one...maybe you should change your handle to plain old "miss"

Take a look at who Putin's enemies are and then decide who the real bad guys are.

Who has caused more death, destruction, poverty, migration and economic warfare?
all that needs saying was said right there.
Whether or not I agree with sending that stuff, it is a minuscule amount,
GREAT!!!! then YOU pay it.

this "it's not much in the grand scheme" bullshit needs to end yesterday.

near miss? total miss.

i do not even thing your gun fired on that one...maybe you should change your handle to plain old "miss"

all that needs saying was said right there.

GREAT!!!! then YOU pay it.

this "it's not much in the grand scheme" bullshit needs to end yesterday.
I pay enough, thankyou. That said, $800 million in arms is different than $800 million for arms.

Sure they have corruption problems just like the USA, Greece, Italy, South Africa, South Korea and everyone else.

I don’t know what’s so enchanting to some of you about a tyrant who happens to be bombing the shit out of civilians. He’s a war criminal.

So what if hunter got paid outrageous sums to smoke cigars and drink scotch at a quarterly board meeting b/c his dad was VP. Does that justify invading a country and shelling population centers?

Is this really the attitude of the members of this site. I thought most of us on this site were military or veterans who swore to defend the weak and fight the good fight. Putin isn’t the good guy no matter how much we despise the Bidens or open borders or inflation.
11th May 2014

In a referendum on Independence, the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR / DNR) and Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR / LNR) both declare Independence from Ukraine after a majority of 89.07% and 96.2% vote in favour of Independence.

11th May 2014

In a referendum on Independence, the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR / DNR) and Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR / LNR) both declare Independence from Ukraine after a majority of 89.07% and 96.2% vote in favour of Independence.

Have I said that you are letting Putin bomb?
Have I said you need to jump in?
Bio labs are places where magic with pathogens is done. If you still remember (you are already 3 years old so should do it), last one escaped from China, which happens to be Russias ally.
If biolabs make occupying and destroying a country totally an OK thing, there is A LOT of work to be done all over the world. Maybe you can join Russia to free the rest of us from biolabs?

Yes, you literally said "we are letting Putin bomb Ukraine." I am part of we when talking about the United States.

Later Clown

Help is available to you, honestly man, i am genuinely worried about you.

Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
Do you know if you call a Jehovah’s Witness and tell them you think somebody suicidal they will go to their house every day and try to talk to them

Perhaps some of those eastern ukrainian "battalions" have become a liability when it comes to controlling all those gas rich areas.

Appears it's a love/hate relationship where on one hand they are/were needed in the short term but on the other hand are hard to control/unpredictable and thus have exceeded their usefulness.

Probably really difficult for ukraine leaders to take care of any "problem" areas themselves, without risking their own life and limb, so....

What could be the possible solutions?

🤔

The agenda always moves forward.

Reactions: theLBC

Look at those brave honorable ukraininan soldiers shooting and torturing Russian POW's. Just defending their homeland right?

No, they are making good communists.

I tried to find some empathy for the russians but I cannot. I have long thought that if any ever cross the border here, they are as good as dead.
Go find someone else to care about them.

I feel you are a bit too deep into putins dick but some few here might realize that rules of war have never been anything to russians.
They came there as the aggressors, I hope every fucking one comes back in pieces.

You do not have to take sides or participate. But saying stupid shit like fuck ukraine may sound edgy but thats it.

What a funny picture, how very smart of you! I wish I could just respond with those cool pics instead of actual words. Please tell me as a great American intellect, what are the reasons you like putin? Cause if it ain't fear, it must be something else he has done?

Who is suggesting that the US should get involved in this war? I've literally not seen anybody do that other than a semi sentient man doing President.
Sean Hannity & “I’ll get to the bottom of this” Lindsey Graham.

No, they are making good communists.

I tried to find some empathy for the russians but I cannot. I have long thought that if any ever cross the border here, they are as good as dead.
Go find someone else to care about them.

I feel you are a bit too deep into putins dick but some few here might realize that rules of war have never been anything to russians.
They came there as the aggressors, I hope every fucking one comes back in pieces.

You do not have to take sides or participate. But saying stupid shit like fuck ukraine may sound edgy but thats it.

What a funny picture, how very smart of you! I wish I could just respond with those cool pics instead of actual words. Please tell me as a great American intellect, what are the reasons you like putin? Cause if it ain't fear, it must be something else he has done?
Please go through all of these posts and quote where people have said that they like Putin. Maybe in going back to find something that doesn't exist. You will find out that generally we don't give a rats ass about either side. What seems to be your problem is you can't understand that while we don't like Russia and don't trust Russia we are cheering them on to clean up the corruption that is called Ukraine. Ukraine is a puppet govt established to launder money for politicians in the EU and the USA.
Do you know that there's an agreement between NATO and Russia for a buffer zone?
PXL_20220223_130902655.MP.jpg

Now they are saying that the USA has funded between 15 and 40 biolabs in Ukraine. The USA/NATO/EU has been offering for Ukraine to join the group.
The USA has been training and arming the Nazi army of Ukraine.
Then 8 years of civil war in Donbas which is basically Ukraine against Russia
If anything like that was happening in Canada or Central America/Mexico what do you think the government of the USA would do? Here is a hint.... Afghanistan, Iraq times 100. And the USA wouldn't give two shits about the Canadian or Mexican citizens. Ask the citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan. (There's a few other places. But I will just limit it to those two for now)
You are worried that Russia will be on your doorstep by taking Ukraine. Look at the picture above and put yourself in Putin's position.
I bet your hate for Russia is too great to understand his point of view.

Please go through all of these posts and quote where people have said that they like Putin. Maybe in going back to find something that doesn't exist. You will find out that generally we don't give a rats ass about either side. What seems to be your problem is you can't understand that while we don't like Russia and don't trust Russia we are cheering them on to clean up the corruption that is called Ukraine. Ukraine is a puppet govt established to launder money for politicians in the EU and the USA.
Do you know that there's an agreement between NATO and Russia for a buffer zone?
View attachment 7839653
Now they are saying that the USA has funded between 15 and 40 biolabs in Ukraine. The USA/NATO/EU has been offering for Ukraine to join the group.
The USA has been training and arming the Nazi army of Ukraine.
Then 8 years of civil war in Donbas which is basically Ukraine against Russia
If anything like that was happening in Canada or Central America/Mexico what do you think the government of the USA would do? Here is a hint.... Afghanistan, Iraq times 100. And the USA wouldn't give two shits about the Canadian or Mexican citizens. Ask the citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan. (There's a few other places. But I will just limit it to those two for now)
You are worried that Russia will be on your doorstep by taking Ukraine. Look at the picture above and put yourself in Putin's position.
I bet your hate for Russia is too great to understand his point of view.
Good points. But do remember that Nato was formed to defend against soviet union (and other threats that have or have not surfaced)
Tell me how nato threatens russia? No nato country can attack russia and draw other members to the fight. There are conditions such as article 5.

An important addition to this is that there never were made any deals that NATO would not let new members join. There were talks of it, WITH SOVIET UNION. As you may know, it ceased to exist in 90s. I am not going to add more to this than that by definition, you cannot stop a sovereign nation from joining nato.

What I am going for is, basically the drunk of the village starts robbing people and when you start a neighborhood watch, he starts shooting them because he feels threatened.

Russia has always been the aggressor. They have killed civilians in neighboring countries with freaking chemical weapons, with collateral damage. And then you think this same country, for some reason, is saving you from biolabs? I suggest being more sceptical.

Russia using nato as a reason to attack a sovereign country is irony at its peak. Putin also knows this but he knows he can play that card, because the kremlin has for few decades painted nato as a military alliance like it had some plans to attack russia. This operation has been clear and cut propaganda, but by changing the view of nato it has been able to set this playout possible. Repeat a lie...

We have a lot of people in service figuring out Russias goals and mindset. The nation is built on war, poverty and misfortune. It is only kept going by powerful leaders as the cleptomanian management structure does and will not, ever, allow for proper democratic/republic form of goverment to build up.

I really do not know what Ukraine thought when it let the russians roam in eastern Ukraine for that long without acting with force. My understanding is that Russia implied that any military action against this "civilian uprise" would lead to Russia becoming part of conflict.
Russias tactic is to overrun/fill neighboring countries with its own citizens. Ask Estonia how it goes, the soviets there were paid to stay after the independence.

About Azov battalion, some there favor nazi insignia but I would not go as far as calling the Ukraine army nazis, that is plain mental laziness. And to my knowledge all they have hurt are russians. And it is about time. I am not going to defend nazis but in todays world, the ones called nazis are usually not nazis.

Be careful with Russian propaganda. Their style is to pick some small incident that might be true or has truth to it and put it in overly large proportions and then add their own, very imaginative view to it. It works quite well.

Last edited:
It was a deal. And like NATO you are doing nothing but making excuses to break that deal. But but but it's okay because we are the good guys and they are Russia? WTF kind of bullshit is that. Either you stand by your word or not. Trust.
Now we are in this situation because NATO/USA can't be trusted. Do you understand that?

Good points. But do remember that Nato was formed to defend against soviet union (and other threats that have or have not surfaced)
Tell me how nato threatens russia? No nato country can attack russia and draw other members to the fight. There are conditions such as article 5.

An important addition to this is that there never were made any deals that NATO would not let new members join. There were talks of it, WITH SOVIET UNION. As you may know, it ceased to exist in 90s. I am not going to add more to this than that by definition, you cannot stop a sovereign nation from joining nato.

What I am going for is, basically the drunk of the village starts robbing people and when you start a neighborhood watch, he starts shooting them because he feels threatened.

Russia has always been the aggressor. They have killed civilians in neighboring countries with freaking chemical weapons, with collateral damage. And then you think this invidual same country, for some reason, is saving you from biolabs? I suggest being more sceptical.

Russia using nato as a reason to attack a sovereign country is irony at its peak. Putin also knows this but he knows he can play that card, because the kremlin has for few decades painted nato as a military alliance like it had some plans to attack russia. This operation has been clear and cut propaganda, but by changing the view of nato it has been able to set this playout possible. Repeat a lie...

We have a lot of people in service figuring out Russias goals and mindset. The nation is built on war, poverty and misfortune. It is only kept going by powerful leaders as the cleptomanian management structure does and will not, ever, allow for proper democratic/republic form of goverment to build up.

I really do not know what Ukraine thought when it let the russians roam in eastern Ukraine for that long without acting with force. My understanding is that Russia implied that any military action against this "civilian uprise" would lead to Russia becoming part of conflict.
Russias tactic is to overrun/fill neighboring countries with its own citizens. Ask Estonia how it goes, the soviets there were paid to stay after the independence.

About Azov battalion, some there favor nazi insignia but I would not go as far as calling the Ukraine army nazis, that is plain mental laziness. And to my knowledge all they have hurt are russians. And it is about time. I am not going to defend nazis but in todays world, the ones called nazis are usually not nazis.

Be careful with Russian propaganda. Their style is to pick some small incident that might be true or has truth to it and put it in overly large proportions and then add their own, very imaginative view to it. It works quite well.
That's a lot of bullshit excuses to justify not abiding by the deal made.
I hope you are not selling anything in the exchange. Because you can't be trusted to follow through.

It was a deal. And like NATO you are doing nothing but making excuses to break that deal. But but but it's okay because we are the good guys and they are Russia? WTF kind of bullshit is that. Either you stand by your word or not. Trust.
Now we are in this situation because NATO/USA can't be trusted. Do you understand that?

I hope you are not selling anything in the exchange. Because you can't be trusted to follow through.
I do not know much about nato but any deals made with soviets ended along with it.
Secondly, can you find me this deal? Because I cannot.

The fact that PM of some country said something 30 years ago, although we know how just how honest politicians are, until its on paper, it does not exist.

Look it up. It was made with Russia.

I do not know much about nato but any deals made with soviets ended along with it.
Secondly, can you find me this deal? Because I cannot.

The fact that PM of some country said something 30 years ago, although we know how just how honest politicians are, until its on paper, it does not exist.
Are you married? So thirty years later she is fucking your neighbor. She says that the marriage deal was made thirty years ago and you were a different person then so it doesn't count.
Fuck off you POS Euro trash. I am done with you.

Your one sided view of this whole thing is laughable. Some amorphous buffer zone “promise” has more weight than American teams decommissioning Ukrainian (Soviet era) nuclear missiles with written agreements to provide protection for giving up said WMDs. To what end? Who did the Ukrainians have to fear?
You want to talk about lies? You think Russia would invade if Ukraine still had a dozen ICBMs?

Look it up. It was made with Russia.

Are you married? So thirty years later she is fucking your neighbor. She says that the marriage deal was made thirty years ago and you were a different person then so it doesn't count.
Fuck off you POS Euro trash. I am done with you.
Lmao.

How do you uphold the contracts when the other party exists no more? Get a fucking grip.
Your marriage analogy sucks. Better equivalent would be that the wife dies and her mom comes to take her place in the marriage.
A friendly reminder: USSR IS DEAD.
The fact that russia wants west to respect some deals made with soviets proves that they still want to live that fantasy. You too can go there and live the utopia.

I have never ever seen some american been so keen to make sure the ruins of USSR would be respected. Is it you putin?

Reading comprehension.
What would the USA be doing if the Chinese were building military training bases and biolabs in Mexico, Cuba, Canada, Honduras, Venezuela and say another six central or south American countries??
Your one sided view of this whole thing is laughable. Some amorphous buffer zone “promise” has more weight than American teams decommissioning Ukrainian (Soviet era) nuclear missiles with written agreements to provide protection for giving up said WMDs. To what end? Who did the Ukrainians have to fear?
You want to talk about lies? You think Russia would invade if Ukraine still had a dozen ICBMs?
"One sided " I see that you are in the camp of... Russia bad so who gives a fuck!!
Wait, didn't we invade Iraq for weapons of mass destruction? Afghanistan because of bin laden who was in Pakistan? Syria? What was the reason for Vietnam? Fuck dude. If you don't start looking at the other sides view you're no better than the neo cons except they get rich while your children bleed and die.
But Russia bad so fuck them.
Like I have said multiple times. I don't give a rats ass about Russia. But they are currently cleaning up the shit pile our government created in Ukraine. And it's nothing but a distraction from what they are doing here.

Yes, Russia bad. I've been indoctrinated my whole life running through the swamp singing jodys (that I still sing silently when running) about killing commies in Moscow. What I see today in Russia IS communism only with a few less lies. Communists tell you nobody owns anything, but actually those in the government own everything (including the people). Putin is no different only instead of Premier of the Central Committee he is essentially a Tsar who owns the whole country and everything and everyone within it. This is the same as a Soviet Premier without so many lies to deceive people. So, yea, Russia is still bad. Russian people and culture good, but their proclivity to be ruled is totally alien to me. I would expect I had a lot more in common with Russian Mafia than your average Russian boot licker who wants to be ruled and told what to do by kings whether they're called Premiers, Tsars, or President of the Duma.

"Cleaning up" appears to be shelling and rocketing population centers. How many times has murdering thousands of civilians been called "cleaning up".

Yes, it is complicated. Yes the media lies. No, the Russian apologies are not reality.

I'm going to post this in this thread as well. Some of you need to read it twice. The level of willful ignorance and blindly following the narrative that has been set forth is alarming, although I shouldn't be surprised. The same ones here who were pro vax and pro mask are the ones who are going down the "Putin is evil" rabbit hole. And that is a clue, Blue.

Good read from a speech in 2014 about what was bound to happen.

Tucker Carlson: Our leaders are lying about Putin's invasion of Ukraine, and it's insulting

"This EU empire, ever seeking to expand, stated its territorial claim on the Ukraine some years ago. Just to make that worse, of course, some NATO members said they too would like the Ukraine to join NATO. We directly encouraged the uprising in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the president, Yanukovych, and that led, of course, in turn to Vladimir Putin reacting and the moral of the story is if you poke the Russian bear with a stick, don't be surprised when he reacts.

Now, just to continue with that, today we are rushing through an association agreement at undue speed with the Ukraine and as we speak, there are NATO soldiers engaged in military exercises in the Ukraine. Have we taken leave of our senses? Do we actually want to have a war with Putin? Because if we do, we're certainly going about it the right way. "

I stole this from LBC in another thread to prove my point. We have the same people here attempting to grab the moral high ground and virtue signal, in a group that by and large doesn't give a shit about either thing.

xMkkqcbaQwOM.jpeg

Hey, that guy takes offense to that. He is way smarter than near miss🤣🤣🤣

Doc
First, it reads "Known troll" under his name. Secondly, you expect me to take offense about him posting his picture here? I do not mind, he already has enough personal struggles.
I am sorry if some of you were hurt by my use of language. I try to improve my tolerance for commie simping.

I stole this from LBC in another thread to prove my point. We have the same people here attempting to grab the moral high ground and virtue signal, in a group that by and large doesn't give a shit about either thing.

xMkkqcbaQwOM.jpeg
The only possibly right answer is "don't know" so none of these groups look good here.