• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all heard Gideon Rose bragging about the west instilling the Ukrainian government with who they wanted following a 2014 western financed/pushed revolution.

That what your point was?
Was the American Revolution pushed by the French in their war against the English :) Neither makes any sense.

You have to be stupid or willingly and purposely ignoring the fact they exist in large numbers over there to not know. Neo nazis in Ukraine were big news until Russia invaded then it was all swept under the rug. It’s not a big secret they have a bunch of nazis it’s been reported since 2014, but now that everyone isn’t supposed to support Ukraine it all magically stopped on the big sites. Any normal human should be against neo-nazis, but you just pretend it doesn’t exist apparently.

Call me crazy, but I’m not a fan of them there’s a reason we went to Europe and kicked their ass in the ‘40s.

Here’s just a couple random top of the search sites, and some photos for you.
View attachment 7968073View attachment 7968074
View attachment 7968077View attachment 7968076View attachment 7968075
“The Misanthropic Division, also known as Division Phoenix since 2016,[1] is an international neo-Nazi group based in Ukraine which has been described as a paramilitary organization,[2] or as a movement.[1][3] They originated in 2014 to take part in the Euromaidan protests against the government of Viktor Yanukovych, with some members later fighting alongside the Azov Battalion and UAF to defend Ukraine in the Donbas region against Russian-backed separatists.”

Black flag has death s heads and “fighting for Odin” but pretty popular with neo-nazis.

But why let facts get in the way? Just keep arguing it isn’t true, it doesn’t mean you love Russia because you admit there’s fucked up shit going on in Ukraine.
Putin is the true Fascist with his Adolph complex of reestablishing the old Russian Empire and uniting Russian people in all the lands. A few hundred neonazi Uks are insignificant to the fascist who threatens nuclear war. He used those neonazi Uks (maybe false flag operators) as a pretext to 'liberate' Ukraine as Hitler did in liberating the Sudeten Deutsch in Czechoslovakia and Austria and Poland.
Sieg Heil Putin!!!!!
russia-military-1646729219.jpg

Putin is the true Fascist with his Adolph complex of reestablishing the old Russian Empire and uniting Russian people in all the lands. A few hundred neonazi Uks are insignificant to the fascist who threatens nuclear war.
Yes, we ignore people who call themselves nazis because it’s the side we are told to support.... /s

There aren’t good guys in this situation, it’s all fuck fuck games to change the world and not for the better.

Never thought I'd see the day "americans" scared to kill russians, even if by proxy.... sad.....

Never thought I'd see the day "americans" scared to kill russians, even if by proxy.... sad.....
Zero people have said anything about being scared that I’ve seen, they just don’t follow the narrative they are fed when shit obviously isn’t exactly what they say/show you.

Fuck both sides

Zero people have said anything about being scared that I’ve seen, they just don’t follow the narrative they are fed when shit obviously isn’t exactly what they say/show you.

Fuck both sides
Well we did in Afghanistan, and the Afghans too but still had no problems fucking up the russians our enemy. Now people are scared????

Well we did in Afghanistan, and the Afghans too but still had no problems fucking up the russians our enemy. Now people are scared????
We really didn’t beat the afghans either, we gave it all back and armed them with tech they didn’t have to make them harder to fight later.

Reactions: Dan Rathernot
No, I meant we used them to fight the russians by proxy, much like what we're doing with the Ukrainians...

No, I meant we used them to fight the russians by proxy, much like what we're doing with the Ukrainians...
Yeah I know, you seem to be the one who’s confused. Haven’t read anything on here where anyone seems scared, unless you’re twisting anyone who doesn’t follow the narrative or hasn’t chosen a side as being scared.

They’ve lied to our faces time after time videos come out refuting claims, video games are passed off as real on national and world news, snake island story faked, 2014 events passed off as new. The same people who have been lying about covid(exists obviously but blown out of proportion) for multiple years, who now say the same shit “crazy” people said for two years is true are magically telling the whole honest truth all the sudden? No.

Has nothing to do with being scared.

Who is this "they" you speak of and what does this covid speak have to do with the war in Ukraine? Concentrate my man....

Who is this "they" you speak of and what does this covid speak have to do with the war in Ukraine? Concentrate my man....
Reading comprehension helps. From your first post about people being scared it was obvious you have little of it. If I have to explain who(they) feeds us news/propaganda then you have zero common sense.

It’s always the old user names with low post counts coming along with some bullshit, almost every time.

Just so we're clear, anyone with the name ak47 is a cowardly piece of shit, scared of the russians and wants to see the downfall of the United States....

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
We're you born after 1999? Nato missles and bombs killed thousands of civilians in the former Yougoslavia.

Lol ok Glowie
Your a coward.

They argue none stop tactics and then switch to spell check....

Lol, eat me you child..... wha what wha..... what a bitch....

Ak47mike is apparently scared, and a coward....
FIFY. Ya see, I added a comma there for you. No one here wants to see you embarrassed by your poor spelling. See, we even care about retards here. And you are severely retarded. Was it fetal alcohol syndrome on your moms side, or severe malnutrition, perhaps just born that way? Just curious.

Two
To
Too
They all mean the same thing.

Non-stop.....not "none" none is middle English for noon, you fucking stupid troll.

For God sakes, please complete your middle school education. Better yet, now it really is time for you to GTFO!

Cheers

FIFY. Ya see, I added a comma there for you. No one here wants to see you embarrassed by your poor spelling. See, we even care about retards here. And you are severely retarded. Was it fetal alcohol syndrome on your moms side, or severe malnutrition, perhaps just born that way? Just curious.
Ask your dad, lol....
Hey, eregargleous this shit got boring fast....

Iowa must not have much going on tonight.

Oh no, some retards from somewhere else are offended.... Holy shit you guys are easy...

This guy doesn't read a room very well.

We think you're a moron, you aren't offending anyone. You have this whole idea in your head how things are going and it's not the case.

You're really proving the whole lack of reading comprehension comment right.

What kinda name is akmike47? Everyone knows God's rifle is ar15 and God's handgun is 1911.... what kinda godless commie bullshit is this????

What kinda name is akmike47? Everyone knows God's rifle is ar15 and God's handgun is 1911.... what kinda godless commie bullshit is this????
Is this your sad attempt at trying harder to troll?

I hope your daughter doesn't find out what a loser you act like trying to be cool online, she would be ashamed I'm sure lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and Ltcg
Well since it's personal for you come find out you coward.... I'm sure waiting....

The autism levels are off the charts.

I miss when trolls were good at their hobby, this guys actually mentally handicapped or 13.
I'm thinking 13-15, as his grammer is terrible, or he dropped out of school at that age.

It's all pretty funny though, good entertainment making fun of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.