• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
Noticed somethin kinda odd. All the US and NATO planes along the Russian borders and for the most part in Europe stopped transmitting info on ADSB (Push the U button on the map display, which removes all general traffic and shows only .mil or "unusual" traffic)

Looking back in the states, a Navy E6 TACAMO just left Patuxent and headed inland:

Should be a slow traffic time anyway, but the past weeks / months we or another NATO ally have drones or rivet joints running a regular route around the black sea just to let Ivan know we're watching. Also there's always lots of .mil traffic here and there in Europe. Right now it's tumbleweeds.

Japan and AUS are also mighty empty.

Nobody would pull any shenanigans on Christmas Eve, would they?

Links w/o auto embed

globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae040d

Callsign MOLD37

Last seen heading W over Arkansas.

globe.adsbexchange com/?icao=ae040d

The E6 is one of the Navy's "uh-oh" planes

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
6702c3-20150323-washington.jpg

I played Santa (naughty list) on Christmas Eve in Afghanistan every year I was there. They never expected it and we would always get a big JPEL because we would catch them with their Man-jams down.

What did I see a day or two ago ? 250,00 Russian troops headed to or already at the Ukranian border. Plus, heavy armor on freight trains headed to the same area. Biden is weak and Vlad is taking advantage of it. If I were Taiwan, I'd be sweating right now.
Because of the NORD2pipeline, Ukranian infrastructure, which had previously been necessary to get gas to Europe and had prevented full on Russian attack, no longer matters. With Nord2pipeline in place, Ukraine no longer affects Russian control of gas distribution and control of Europe. Which is why Ukraine is screwed.

The U.S. leaving Afghanistan demonstrated our will for conflict. BREXIT, a new chancellor in Germany. All countries dealing with Covid. Putin can shift the conversation inside Russia from Covid deaths to national pride.

The E-6 touched down at Tinker a little while ago.

Meanwhile a couple of C17's and C5's are going here and there in CONUS. Three left Ramstein heading N (uk or back home).

This Challenger (BRIO68) just popped up at the western edge of the Black Sea, now skirting Moldava. They've been swapping duty with Rivet Joints for awhile:

globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a60693

Details:

"

After Flying Multiple Missions From Kadena Air Base, Japan, the experimental ARTEMIS (Airborne Reconnaissance and Targeting Multi-Mission Intelligence System) Deployed to the Black Sea Region.​

The ARTEMIS, is the U.S. Army’s first ever Manned Aerial ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) jet. The aircraft was officially revealed on Aug. 6, 2020, by the Army’s Program Executive Office that posted some details about the platform on Facebook: “it provides high-altitude sensing capabilities against near peer adversaries and bridges gaps in the Multi Domain Operations mission. The joint investment between the Army and industry partners started in May 2019 and recently completed aircraft and sensor system engineering, airworthiness qualification, information assurance accreditation, integration and testing requirements and deployed to U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.”

Check out the acronym!

"One of the most interesting things about ARTEMIS, is the fact that it is equipped with a High-Accuracy Detection and Exploitation System, or HADES, a sensor suite part of the Army Multi-Domain Sensing System (MDSS), “intended to address the Army’s deep sensing requirement by providing platform agnostic sensors that support Multi-Domain Operations (MDO), including Large Scale Ground Combat Operations, and fill sensing gaps for Indicators and Warnings, Long-Range Precision Fire targeting and Situational Understanding.”

I guess the HE double hockey sticks acronym was taken.

Dunno if we've got anything in the Black Sea proper, last I heard the original Arleigh Burke DDG-51 was puttering around them parts.

Maybe we're planning operation STERN-LETTER or sending task force C'MON MAN to counter these yule season hijinks.

The U.S. leaving Afghanistan demonstrated our will for conflict.
If the fittest professional athletes in the world are dropping from complications from jabs when in participating in sports, imagine what will happen to the new left, woke, "diverse" military recruits who are jabbed and boosted to the nth degree and probably were significantly inferior in physical condition to begin (and recovering from their government-funded sex change operations) when they hear their first gunshot or see the enemy for the first time...there will be heart attacks and strokes all over the place just from showing up to the dance. Highly doubt Chinese or Russian military vaccinated with mRNA vaccines...

Muslim and CCP would. Hopefully the Russians would respect that day.
Although Russian Orthodox celebrates Christmas on Jan 7th.

China and Russia seem to be pretty tight these days. Sharing tech plus what is stolen from companies and universities in the west, or outright bought from crooked politicians, who seem to be a common thread in most suboptimal outcomes.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/21/us-russia-ukraine-smuggling-claims-525925

Who should be surprised when the shooting starts?

“The Pentagon is flatly rejecting Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu’s claim that American military contractors are smuggling chemicals into eastern Ukraine to incite a “provocation.”

"What the U.S. is doing in Ukraine is at our doorstep,” Putin said, “and they should understand that we have nowhere further to retreat to. Do they think we’ll just watch idly? If the aggressive line of our Western colleagues continues, we will take adequate military-technical response measures and react harshly to unfriendly steps."

Should anyone be surprised chemical weapon accusations always get the required MSM ''manufactured consent'' , and no one gives a fuck when it turns out to be false.

Meanwhile, we have seen something akin to Pentagon Wars reenactment scenes out of Ukraine.

Reenacted scene 0:20 - 1:05

They miss the 'pretend a tank' on the first try 2:40, and then they literally douse the target with fuel set the ''tank'' on fire before they continue with the second round so that Javelin can lock onto the heat source 0:50. The video is edited so the first shot is shown last ,clear by the target not being lit on fire prior to shooting. Kinda shows how proficient they are with the weapon.

Ukrainian reporting on the event

0596883bb9fc78b486031edc7d2584b002d998159a4d24b333e713cf903f14b5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Whenever I see Russian TV I am reminded of the old Second City TV skits where their signal was being jammed by CCCP1

Then there was this yesterday:

In related Tsirkon news

Wonder what they'll use to field it? Land-based?

i can’t blame Putin. It would be as if the Chinese were amassing munitions and weapons on our borders in Mexico and or Canada…..both of which is coming soon btw. Canada is pretty much Chinese owned now.
President Trump was again spot on, if Europe is going to do business with Russia then there no longer needs to be a NATO, let alone a NATO that is almost completely funded by the US.
Also, if there is a small portion in the Ukraine that is full of Russians and they want to return to Russian, so be it. Russia, is not our enemy. China seems to be the nation so many, including the Russians, have an issue with. Rather than having a senile old man make idle threats against Russia forcing them to become possible allies with the Chicoms, find common ground and form an alliance against the Chinese party for the fight that is coming with the CCP. China has no choice, there are running out of everything. I’m sure Russia knows this and doesn’t like having China as a neighbor getting ready to become desperate. Desperate people do desperate things

What did I see a day or two ago ? 250,00 Russian troops headed to or already at the Ukranian border. Plus, heavy armor on freight trains headed to the same area. Biden is weak and Vlad is taking advantage of it. If I were Taiwan, I'd be sweating right now.
Biden is weak yes, but Putin for sure sees this weakness in the U.S. military as well:

CCCBB4E0-5028-4FC5-B19F-21DD40CA117B.jpeg

i can’t blame Putin. It would be as if the Chinese were amassing munitions and weapons on our borders in Mexico and or Canada…..both of which is coming soon btw. Canada is pretty much Chinese owned now.
President Trump was again spot on, if Europe is going to do business with Russia then there no longer needs to be a NATO, let alone a NATO that is almost completely funded by the US.
Also, if there is a small portion in the Ukraine that is full of Russians and they want to return to Russian, so be it. Russia, is not our enemy. China seems to be the nation so many, including the Russians, have an issue with. Rather than having a senile old man make idle threats against Russia forcing them to become possible allies with the Chicoms, find common ground and form an alliance against the Chinese party for the fight that is coming with the CCP. China has no choice, there are running out of everything. I’m sure Russia knows this and doesn’t like having China as a neighbor getting ready to become desperate. Desperate people do desperate things
agree
biggest mistake of Clinton's reign was not getting in bed with Russia. Russia is not our enemy per se, it's China, and Putin is smart enough to see the long-term dynamics

Reactions: T-dog and kortik
It's Christmas Eve and y'all are watching flight data half a world away?

coach-coach-josh.gif

Let's trade: you come work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I'll stay home with the family and spend time doing family stuff instead of caring what Russia does 8k miles away 🤣

People forget, it's not Christmas in chyna. It's like a free kick for them, Thanksgiving also. They can plan and execute smaller plans easily without much resistance

Biden is weak yes, but Putin for sure sees this weakness in the U.S. military as well:

View attachment 7768547

Well... hopefully Putin is smart enough to realize that those are not American service members in that picture.

Starting from Left to right:
Seat 1: Swedish (Officer)
Seat 2: New Zealand (Enlisted)
Seat 3: Australian (Officer)
Seat 4: Canadian (Enlisted)

Interesting. First, let me start off with "Merry Christmas".
That's a fact, as today is December 25th.

Second, let me say that the US actually IS Mexico, because it "pretty much is Mexican populated now"....

See, it's written on the interwebz now, so it is true, fact, and what-the-hell... let's throw in "Biblical" as well. Just for good measure. Considering the per-capita ratio of WallyWorlds there, I guess that makes the US now a 'Bi-Nationality'. What with all them chinese owned mexicans.

Let's get back to having a good day, and actually contributing to threads and whatnot. Or are we turning things into satire and sarcasm writ-large?

I'm just sayin'....

Well... hopefully Putin is smart enough to realize that those are not American service members in that picture.

Starting from Left to right:
Seat 1: Swedish (Officer)
Seat 2: New Zealand (Enlisted)
Seat 3: Australian (Officer)
Seat 4: Canadian (Enlisted)
Thank you for the correction. I regret the error in posting the photo. No intentional disinformation intended.

At the same time, it is true that President Brandon, early in his term, repealed the tranny ban that President Trump had enacted for the U.S. military.

Reactions: RGStory
Biden needs a war ...just because his whole administration is a disaster.
The world isn't safe just because of our election results.

Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away from the Ukrainian border.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP and kortik
Status
Not open for further replies.