• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is spreading democracy any better than communism?

Legs.

Today's word is "legs."

Help spread the word...
Careful with the blanket statements like that…
1646960711738.jpeg

I’m so sorry, I couldn’t resist trolling like this

The Bill of Rights best written document in all of history??? The Bill of Rights isn't a separate document. It's a list of amendments to the US Constitution. The US Constitution is nothing more than a document that outlines the formation of our GOV. Once voted on and adopted/incorporated into the Constitution the "Bill of Rights" IS the US Constitution. If in fact the "Bill of Rights" was it's own separate document that stood alone I'd argue that perhaps the USA would be MUCH better place to enjoy the natural life of a human.

The Bill of Rights was only established to help complete the formation of our GOV cause some states were not going to ratify the Constitution without some protections for the citizens. It did NOTHING for the rest of the world, it only applied to the USA hence US Citizens.

In short you want the whole world to use the US Constitution as their document of their country ??????? That's not democracy.

Democracy is being GIVEN the ability to live your life your way, your people to govern they way THEY choose. If the people want Communism, let them. If people want an autocracy, let them. If they want to rule lands with spears and make war, let them.

The Ten Commandments???
I guess your religion/history class had lots of pictures.....

Lol, oh Lordy no.

Democracy is living your life, or losing your life, if the majority say so

The bill of rights is set of non negotiable standards every human has, regardless of what the horde says.

For the most part the 10 commandments were basic common sense for anyone raised properly regardless of religion.
you are both saying the same thing. maybe you don't realize that.....

The official title of the document is: 1789 Joint Resolution of Congress Proposing 12 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

Might depend on which side the person is on. Doing the spreading versus being spread...?

Because both will come to spread promises....with guns.

Just a true matter of perspective.
You finally used the right word...Perspective.

Lets examine a couple.

-The worldly perspective.
-I s spreading democracy better than commie u nism?
-As some allege in spread the Bill of rights, which is no more than the protection of individual liberty. Communism seekss to deny
individual liberty. Thats a hard stop in my book. Setting up right wing puppet governments like we've done all over the world is also a hard stop.
-If done in a truly altruistic manner, without a sub agenda of gain, then yes it is.
-Spread it with social programs like helping to bring water to troubled peoples and the like. Show people the benifits and let them embrace them themselves.

-Then there is the spiritual (some would pollute that with the religious) perspective.
-If one reads and studies the Christian Bible, and embraces the basic truths found within, they will quickly come to see that the greatest gift we were given is 'Individual Liberty' up to and including the liberty to destroy ourselves.
-At a deeper level one finds that its not the system that matters but the state of the human heart. .Does one seek to treat his brother as he wishes to be treated? Or does he seek to enrich and empower himself at the expense and suffering of others.
-Finally one comes to realize that its not so much the system, but the fact that the human heart is corrupt, and no man or system can correct that. You cannot legislate righteousness, you can only attempt to protect from unrighteousness. It will take greater than man to repair the heart and thwart the works of darkness. Until that happens the out come is written in the book of the Apocalypse.

-Those two perspectives considered and understood can only lead to one logical conclusion.
-Look toward that which is great enough to bring the needed correction and look less at the temporal/temporary solution, which sooner or
later must fail, regardless.

-That doesnt mean to lay down and roll over, just a PERSPECTIVE on where to put your real energy...not any any fallible system but in the ne that will triumph in the end...regardless of your perspective.

I’ll let you in on a little secret. There will never be a balanced government. Men get in power and hire people and give the guns and the power to imprison you for your safety. All government control is by force. Did you give consent to be governed? I didn’t? Did you agree to hand over 40% or more of your salary? Me neither. If you don’t take a knee, men that serve and protect will arrest or kill you. Apparently we consented to it or so “they” say.
That is the eventuality. We just live in a time where we can look back and see how far we've drifted.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
A thought.
How did the spreading of democracy work in Afghanistan after 20 years of effort?

IF we had stayed the course in Afghanistan rather than gotten sucked into President Cheney's war for profit in Iraq, we might have had a better outcome. Changing a society takes more than one generation.

You finally used the right word...Perspective.

Lets examine a couple.

-The worldly perspective.
-I s spreading democracy better than commie u nism?
-As some allege in spread the Bill of rights, which is no more than the protection of individual liberty. Communism seekss to deny
individual liberty. Thats a hard stop in my book. Setting up right wing puppet governments like we've done all over the world is also a hard stop.
-If done in a truly altruistic manner, without a sub agenda of gain, then yes it is.
-Spread it with social programs like helping to bring water to troubled peoples and the like. Show people the benifits and let them embrace them themselves.

-Then there is the spiritual (some would pollute that with the religious) perspective.
-If one reads and studies the Christian Bible, and embraces the basic truths found within, they will quickly come to see that the greatest gift we were given is 'Individual Liberty' up to and including the liberty to destroy ourselves.
-At a deeper level one finds that its not the system that matters but the state of the human heart. .Does one seek to treat his brother as he wishes to be treated? Or does he seek to enrich and empower himself at the expense and suffering of others.
-Finally one comes to realize that its not so much the system, but the fact that the human heart is corrupt, and no man or system can correct that. You cannot legislate righteousness, you can only attempt to protect from unrighteousness. It will take greater than man to repair the heart and thwart the works of darkness. Until that happens the out come is written in the book of the Apocalypse.

-Those two perspectives considered and understood can only lead to one logical conclusion.
-Look toward that which is great enough to bring the needed correction and look less at the temporal/temporary solution, which sooner or
later must fail, regardless.

-That doesnt mean to lay down and roll over, just a PERSPECTIVE on where to put your real energy...not any any fallible system but in the ne that will triumph in the end...regardless of your perspective.
I can get along with a lot of this just a little deeper than it needs to be lol...

But let me break down what I was trying to say...

Typically for plebs, the only perspective that has meant anything is what side of the barrel you find yourself on, or now more recently between.

Sorry to be so cynical lol..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot
As a country we should not be spreading anything. We should be focused on fixing our problems, feeding our own poor, taking care of our veterans, domestic manufacturing and energy independence. We help our allies when they ask and stay out of everyone else’s shit.

we didnt hand it over. it was stolen. big difference. but the rest of that statement is dead nutz on.

i would dare to say, that damn near everyone of us agrees on about 80% of the core issues. we kinda get into the briars on the details beyond that. keep that 80% in mind, Brothers. the 20% we squabble about is chicken scratch.

What you learned in 2020 is how deep the corruption goes in the swamp. Trump in some respects is a damned genius.

With video of Uhaul trucks unloading ballots the FBI said it had no earthly way of tracking down those men or those trucks. The FBI and federal election officials ignored Detroit's huge collection of voters over 100 years old. When hundreds of thousands of Biden votes suddenly popped in at 230am, no election official was even a little curious. In California, nearly 500,000 people refused a jury summons because they were not American citizens, jury summons are issued based from voter rolls, no one found this to be odd or even a problem. Their argument was/is that, " that does not necessarily mean they actually voted." Hell, in Atlanta they were pulling suitcases of ballots from under tables and no one cared, on camera even.

Every media outlet including Fox, sided with leftists on the election, not one of them was even curious about the 3am swing in votes that was/is at odds with all previous elections and the laws of physics, lol.

My question is easy. Who is the wizard behind the curtains? Someone can issue a decree or demand the media or even the current president make a statement and the entire operation says/regurgitates the same fucking thing, verbatim at the same time. Who has this power?

Two days ago, the wizard decreed that the 8% inflation and gas price spiraling out of control was the "Putin Price Hike" and by 2pm eastern time, every leftist media outlet, every party hack running to a camera, every member of the White House staff and every late night party comedian was repeating it mindlessly like zombies. I want to see the wizard.

In 2020 we learned how powerless we have become and how worthless our leaders are at combating the problem. We may not have handed it over intentionally but it is out of our grasp at the moment.

spreading "democracy" is just their way of increasing their sphere of influence and control, and adding avenues for graft and corruption.

Reactions: Bender
And that’s what democracy is. Bullshit. Why spread democrat y when you aren’t even a democracy yourself?
I think it was easier to say "spreading democracy..." then "spreading constitutional republic..." or "spreading the ideals of a constitutional republic." ???

My question is easy. Who is the wizard behind the curtains?

The wizard is the Global Elites.

If you don't already know who those are, not to worry, one day soon you will wake up in the new Feudal Order and it will be a lot clearer to see who the rulers of the planet are from your position as a landless, property-less, serf/slave.

To the OP topic.

It’s not as good as spreading legs.

Just saying’.