• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a way we can start a rating system?

hard to go around things when you can't see it, as I can make things invisible to only those who are authorized to view it.

I can also require fees up front to post,

I designed this to be a valued added service for the members, contributing members was the key phase, instead in typical entitled fashion people took advantage of the system and me.

This is one of the best marketplaces on the internet and you all fucked it up, I say YOU ALL Because I have never posted anything for sale on here. I don't sell shit. Instead I opened MY Door to a host of people I have never met, they shit on the floors pissed in my sinks and then on the way out, insult me every chance they get.

I honestly don't care if 90% walk away I am back to thinking about QUALITY over quantity, so removing the offending parties will not hurt my feelings one bit.

Consider the hate mail I already receive where people demand things of me, screaming at me to open the doors wider. More than 1/2 of the emails I receive in a day is a new member who cannot figure out how to post in the PX. They email, over and over about not being able to "figure it out" - I just delete the emails. I would treat them exactly like spam but I have to keep receiving site emails.

The mods go above and beyond, to the point where I tell them to do the same thing.

Hell this week I received a 2 PAGE private message from a "New member" 2 months on the site giving me all sorts of advice on how to improve the site. Mainly the PX how I need a professional crew of paid moderators, (He suggested foreign help too) who are not contributing members to the site because they are biased. You cannot have a mod who posts too, I need objective 3rd party moderators who can rule on disagreements.

The bigger the site, the more headaches, to a degree you would not believe. I don't charge anyone anything to be a member on here. I offer 2 paths, The Online Training for $15 a month which gives you "knowledge" in return or the option to Upgrade your post count to 101. The commercial sales upgrade gets ignored by all sorts unless they get caught, and most of you are too happy to take it PM to avoid getting caught. I can see quite a bit and know what you all do behind our backs. Hell idiots put it in profile comments that I can read all day.

So excuse me if I don't give a fuck about what people will do or not do, they have NOT BEEN doing the right thing for a long time and getting away with it at my expensive.

Nobody on here is loyal, it's a marriage of convenience that can end in a nano-second. The second they feel a better option comes along, they are gone. Look at all the people and COMPANIES that made their reputations and living on here for years, who jumped ship to Facebook or dropped it all together once they felt they didn't need the promotion anymore. Frank was their best friend while he was useful, as soon as that wanes, they are gone.

Zero fucks giving who is offended

See the hessian tag?

Just so your aware I haven’t made a dime off this site. In fact I’ve bought a few items on here, couple scopes for example, and sold them on here for the same as what I paid for them. Why? Because I’m in the 2nd tier you mentioned. I buy and sell stuff often because I enjoy working on guns and like upgrading as funds allow. Don’t think all your new members with the red tags are here to fuck people over...!

you're

hard to go around things when you can't see it, as I can make things invisible to only those who are authorized to view it.

I can also require fees up front to post,

I designed this to be a valued added service for the members, contributing members was the key phase, instead in typical entitled fashion people took advantage of the system and me.

This is one of the best marketplaces on the internet and you all fucked it up, I say YOU ALL Because I have never posted anything for sale on here. I don't sell shit. Instead I opened MY Door to a host of people I have never met, they shit on the floors pissed in my sinks and then on the way out, insult me every chance they get.

I honestly don't care if 90% walk away I am back to thinking about QUALITY over quantity, so removing the offending parties will not hurt my feelings one bit.

Consider the hate mail I already receive where people demand things of me, screaming at me to open the doors wider. More than 1/2 of the emails I receive in a day is a new member who cannot figure out how to post in the PX. They email, over and over about not being able to "figure it out" - I just delete the emails. I would treat them exactly like spam but I have to keep receiving site emails.

The mods go above and beyond, to the point where I tell them to do the same thing.

Hell this week I received a 2 PAGE private message from a "New member" 2 months on the site giving me all sorts of advice on how to improve the site. Mainly the PX how I need a professional crew of paid moderators, (He suggested foreign help too) who are not contributing members to the site because they are biased. You cannot have a mod who posts too, I need objective 3rd party moderators who can rule on disagreements.

The bigger the site, the more headaches, to a degree you would not believe. I don't charge anyone anything to be a member on here. I offer 2 paths, The Online Training for $15 a month which gives you "knowledge" in return or the option to Upgrade your post count to 101. The commercial sales upgrade gets ignored by all sorts unless they get caught, and most of you are too happy to take it PM to avoid getting caught. I can see quite a bit and know what you all do behind our backs. Hell idiots put it in profile comments that I can read all day.

So excuse me if I don't give a fuck about what people will do or not do, they have NOT BEEN doing the right thing for a long time and getting away with it at my expensive.

Nobody on here is loyal, it's a marriage of convenience that can end in a nano-second. The second they feel a better option comes along, they are gone. Look at all the people and COMPANIES that made their reputations and living on here for years, who jumped ship to Facebook or dropped it all together once they felt they didn't need the promotion anymore. Frank was their best friend while he was useful, as soon as that wanes, they are gone.

Zero fucks giving who is offended
Some songs just fit,...take your pick

That's the gist of it right there.
Over the past couple of years this place has been flooded with members who never venture outside the PX sections.
They came here for the PX and that's all they want, so when I get a complaint on what I call "Pure PXer" it's not a difficult decision at all. You are not a contributing member. You are a parasite.
And your Hessian banner just means you paid a non-refundable cover charge to get into the party. I'm not impressed.
You touched the stripper on the coochie and now you have to go. No refunds.

Disclaimer: I have never been in a strip club and my comments are based solely on stories I've heard from my heathen friends.

Personally this site has been the best resource for learning I’ve ever found. With the interactive nature of a forum I feel the service received to be much better than tech support I’m forced to deal with for work! The PX has been a tremendous resource for better equipment than I ever imagined I would ever obtain, shutting it down might save me a small fortune!
Whatever the outcome I appreciate your site and thank you for the knowledge. The online training fee has been something I am happy to pay to help out in a small way.

Bernie Sanders...is that you?

A 20% premium? Watch absolutely noone sell anything here; who do you think that 20% is getting passed onto?

People buy used equipment here because of the availability of it and the price. You start adding premiums and bullshit to it and you might as well charge sales tax, because people will be PMing each other for better deals and going around the forum 'pricing'.

The better idea is for Frank to make a tacked post and add the names of all the tards that keep asking for unnecessary EE shit that he will charge us for, so we can belittle them and tell them to fuck off back to AR15.

Hey so umm not sure if you were aware, but by posting a comment pertaining to the PX Surcharge proposal, you are incurring a fee of 31.6% for posting such. Should you use an emoji and it is deemed inappropriate, you will be fined an additional 19.1% for each user who sees it and doesn't agree with its use. All collected fees are put towards a vegan soy white claw pumpkin spice arm non-profit volunteer anti-gun veteran* rehab program.

*Veteran = Vegetarian Veterinarian

Thank you for your monetary contribution. <3

• Wow
Reactions: QuickNDirty
The PX has been a lost leader from day one. The heart burn Frank an the site has suffered over it, is long an deep. People take a freebee, run it into the ground, use it as their personal store/selling point, then bitch an moan when the Law will not step up an pamper their ass. I never came here for the PX shit an when it was shut down long ago things were much better. The bitching whinning over it would not be worth it to me, and at one point was not to many others as well as Frank. If someone is here just for the PX that is telling,...

Which is where the paid Hessian thing came from.

Have people pay if they don't want to contribute to the site and want to use it as Sniper ebay. Otherwise its worked fine for years, leave it as it is.

We don't need dumb bullshit like ratings and whatever. Anything thats put will only take someone a day or two to figure a way around; why make the rest of us pay for bullshit we don't use/need/want. This is slowly turning into my property taxes.

The biggest problem is, some people are under the false impression that by having a ratings system or more moderation or a vetting process will somehow deter or remove any risk. It won't; reality has showed us that they will only get more organized and creative. The people who don't realize this and think that by Frank somehow 'doing something' will solve their fears of getting ripped off online, instead of actually researching shit on their own without someone holding their hand, are again, just as in real life, the same fucking tards that ruin shit for the rest of us because they're too fucking dumb to figure shit out on their own.

Give me any scenario you can think of that would 'solve' any scam and Ill give you a workaround. All this will do is make people pay for others' stupidity and take away from those that actually post/contribute/come on here for shooting.

Apparently everyone is too worried about me coming to your house and setting you on fire to rip me off, because I've used the EE for over 9 years and have yet to have anything resembeling a problem.

Hey so umm not sure if you were aware, but by posting a comment pertaining to the PX Surcharge proposal, you are incurring a fee of 31.6% for posting such. Should you use an emoji and it is deemed inappropriate, you will be fined an additional 19.1% for each user who sees it and doesn't agree with its use. All collected fees are put towards a vegan soy white claw pumpkin spice arm non-profit volunteer anti-gun veteran* rehab program.

*Veteran = Vegetarian Veterinarian

Thank you for your monetary contribution. <3

This post brought to you by Brownells!

Brownells. Serious about firearms since 1939.

C5A4F7EF-2A45-4EAB-B178-66DD2DB14BFB.gif

What do you win once you get 7-7-7 Jackpot!

Last edited:
Have people pay if they don't want to contribute to the site and want to use it as Sniper ebay. Otherwise its worked fine for years, leave it as it is.
I would not say it worked well for years. I would say it stumbled along with Frank an a mod or two grabbing some by the back of the neck an shaking the shit out of them an others got the message.
The main problem I see happening here now is just reflective of the whole country, thinking they can just throw money at something an presto they are in the top 5-10%. Many have went into debt to try an gain the "money edge" an when that fails it's all down hill from there. Also You don't see very many in some debates/discussions or certain sub-forms as there it does not take long to get a good read.

I've bought and sold some items in the PX but honestly just take it down. There are plenty of other sites to buy and sell shit, especially for the "power users" of the PX. I can see where it chews up a ton of time from Frank and the other Mods. Just turn it off. We don't need it. This is the best site on the net to share information related to precision shooting. It seems like the PX and all the new users that come here just to buy and sell are ruining the site. Cut the head off the snake and be done with it. No PX and no more Nigerian scammers on the Hide, no more new members asking mods how to sell stuff, 90% less bullshit. Those of us who buy/sell stuff occasionally will survive and this will be a better place.

Only members with reviews that state the member is “the real deal badass mother f&$cker who can bench 280lbs and have over 200 bow kills” is worthy of trust

Reactions: Spblademaker
Only members with reviews that state the member is “the real deal badass mother f&$cker who can bench 280lbs and have over 200 bow kills” is worthy of trust

Pffft 315# bench for reps or GTFO
Obviously promote them above peers if they "did it in college/high school" lol
:ROFLMAO: