Is there an arca swiss tripod adapter for the Swaro 15x56?

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    Guys, I've searched, but have had no luck. Anyone know of how I might mount Swaro 15x binos to my tripod using arca swiss attachment?

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    I am getting ready to order the Swaro 15x56 SLCs. I know there are stud adapters available, but haven't been able to find an arca swiss capable tripod mount. Not sure what other options might be (i.e. - mounting hole on the center pivot).

Last edited:

Anchor Zero Six

Problem Solver
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 11, 2007
    Corona Komifornia
    Do a google search of camera "L Brackets" of browse site like Adorama or B&H Photo. There are many Arcraswiss brackets used for photography which could work assuming there is a threadded hole on the front pivot of the binos as many have.

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    Do a google search of camera "L Brackets" of browse site like Adorama or B&H Photo. There are many Arcraswiss brackets used for photography which could work assuming there is a threadded hole on the front pivot of the binos as many have.
    Will do. Thanks.

Sheldon N

Blind Squirrel Finds a Nut
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 24, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    I use the RRS TA-3 Leveling base with lever clamp, with Outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter and stud for Swarovski 15x56, with a tiny arca swiss plate attached to the bottom of the outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter (there's a threaded hole on the bottom). Clips right into the RRS leveling base or any other Arca swiss compatible ballhead or leveling base. Best solution out there IMO.

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    I use the RRS TA-3 Leveling base with lever clamp, with Outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter and stud for Swarovski 15x56, with a tiny arca swiss plate attached to the bottom of the outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter (there's a threaded hole on the bottom). Clips right into the RRS leveling base or any other Arca swiss compatible ballhead or leveling base. Best solution out there IMO.
    That sounds like just the ticket. Thanks.

Dag34

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2017
    If there is no mounting stud then you can use the Swaro universal plate. I use one with an EL Range and have an arca swiss plate on the bottom in order to mount to my tripod head.

Sheldon N

Blind Squirrel Finds a Nut
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 24, 2014
    Pacific Northwest
    If there is no mounting stud then you can use the Swaro universal plate. I use one with an EL Range and have an arca swiss plate on the bottom in order to mount to my tripod head.
    You can also send your EL Range binos in to Outdoorsmans and they will install a stud for you. Really slick solution.