• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there an arca swiss tripod adapter for the Swaro 15x56?

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    Guys, I've searched, but have had no luck. Anyone know of how I might mount Swaro 15x binos to my tripod using arca swiss attachment?

I am getting ready to order the Swaro 15x56 SLCs. I know there are stud adapters available, but haven't been able to find an arca swiss capable tripod mount. Not sure what other options might be (i.e. - mounting hole on the center pivot).

Last edited:
    Do a google search of camera "L Brackets" of browse site like Adorama or B&H Photo. There are many Arcraswiss brackets used for photography which could work assuming there is a threadded hole on the front pivot of the binos as many have.

Do a google search of camera "L Brackets" of browse site like Adorama or B&H Photo. There are many Arcraswiss brackets used for photography which could work assuming there is a threadded hole on the front pivot of the binos as many have.

Will do. Thanks.

I use the RRS TA-3 Leveling base with lever clamp, with Outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter and stud for Swarovski 15x56, with a tiny arca swiss plate attached to the bottom of the outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter (there's a threaded hole on the bottom). Clips right into the RRS leveling base or any other Arca swiss compatible ballhead or leveling base. Best solution out there IMO.

I use the RRS TA-3 Leveling base with lever clamp, with Outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter and stud for Swarovski 15x56, with a tiny arca swiss plate attached to the bottom of the outdoorsmans tall tripod adapter (there's a threaded hole on the bottom). Clips right into the RRS leveling base or any other Arca swiss compatible ballhead or leveling base. Best solution out there IMO.

That sounds like just the ticket. Thanks.

Agreed. I also use the outdoorsman tall adapter with an arca plate on it. RRS model number B6 works great.

If there is no mounting stud then you can use the Swaro universal plate. I use one with an EL Range and have an arca swiss plate on the bottom in order to mount to my tripod head.

If there is no mounting stud then you can use the Swaro universal plate. I use one with an EL Range and have an arca swiss plate on the bottom in order to mount to my tripod head.

You can also send your EL Range binos in to Outdoorsmans and they will install a stud for you. Really slick solution.