• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there an SR-25 vs. SCAR-20 thread?

SCAR - Is there enough real estate to mount a clip on?

I have a monster SB PMII 3-27x56 High Power mounted in a Spuhr, plus ample room for just about any clip-on. In this photo, I have a UTX-Xii in front of the scope.

216520E8-78CD-4359-A130-0EEFEBAAC670.jpeg

723A6196-C45E-4C19-8A81-733C924CA07E.jpeg

Thank you for humoring the silly question (of course there is room - who the f*ck are they building them for?) and providing photos. Side note - I don't even know what most of those toys are but they look smaller and lighter weight than most.

Reactions: TheHorta
Which model Spuhr mount are you using?

Not sure. It’s a 6-MIL, which I don’t need/like. 34mm tube, 1.35” height (which I do like).

I swapped it for the 0-MOA Geissele you see in the other image. Prefer the Spuhr, as it lines up better with the UTC clip-on, but do not like the 20-MOA tilt.

Reactions: Twistedracer
Shit, I think I'm gonna go 4-16 ATACR on the SR25 and 1-8x on the MK20. I have my reasons but consider the other way around would be, uh, retarded as fuck.

16 or 17x is about as high as I wanna go on a .308 that won't see past 1k. I'm just a big mag guy. But if you have the low AND the high end and it's not to damn long or heavy, why not?

Just get the March Genesis and call game over. Nobody here has 60x and 400MOA elevation... Of course you'll need more gun and it's probably too much scope for anything semi auto. I'm thinking start at .50BMG HTI and go UP from there! (I think it'd be fun to put that Genesis on an M2HB and take it out to the desert...)

omg, the price of that clip on is like everything i won. :oops: besides my home.

• Haha
Not sure. It’s a 6-MIL, which I don’t need/like. 34mm tube, 1.35” height (which I do like).

I swapped it for the 0-MOA Geissele you see in the other image. Prefer the Spuhr, as it lines up better with the UTC clip-on, but do not like the 20-MOA tilt.
what kinds of groups are you getting from your scar 20?