• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there such thing as AR15 sniper rifle?

Something is up with the op, member since 9/27/20 already had 90 posts, and has another thread going about ar10 sniper! Reading you threads and responses you seems like a very interesting cat!
Sounds like the kind of guy my friends at various alphabets want to talk to.

Does anyone understand what this is?

Looks like post count padding while enjoying a morning cup of coffee.
1601911301838.jpeg

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Hi,

FWIW Guys....this is whom you guys are attempting to answer.....He is a book of cliches.

Sincerely,
Theis

There is definitely something off here...

Reactions: 308pirate
Hi,

It has nothing to do with Russian regulations and everything to do with BATFE not approving the Form 6 because it is governed by the VRA. Not on that list equals not getting approved form 6.

There is a reason Kalishnikov spent something like 20 million USD for setting up their USA company...because of that VRA.

I look forward to being able to acquire your Orsis at the BATFE seized property auction, lol

Edited To Add:
Just FWIW (In case you want to speak of Russian Arms Industry realities and not what you read)---I worked the Russian region of the world for DDTC back when Lobaev Arms was named Tsar Cannons and Orsis didn't even exist yet.
Then when Orsis was ready they had the founders Uncle revoke Vlads manufacturing license.
Then Vlad went to the UAE under TADS (Tawazun Advanced Defense Systems) which then went to EDIC and is now called EDGE. Vlad is the reason TADS purchased Caracal and Haenel. The Caracal 50BMG is part of Vlads design.
But then the story gets crazier, lol....Orsis members fled Russia to Austria because the Old Uncle could not protect them any longer. They formed a company called FMF Tactical which went under immediately, then reemerged as Ritter & Stark....again went under.
Once old Uncle was out of assistance Vlad left UAE and went back to Russia and launched Lobaev Arms.

Sincerely,
Theis
Wow, you are the expert here then and my opinion here would be worth very little! I am in a totally different industry anyway. Do you think ORSIS T-5000 is worth the money? If it's a good value, I may buy it anyway (after hopefully testing) even if it doesn't work out to get it to US. I also have a property in Russia and can keep it there. I really like Soviet staff...even Soviet AKMs are a good investment because they were made during the time when the whole USSR cooperation existed and each component was made in the best pissible place - military sections of civilian factories including. For example, axels for AKM were made by a sawing machine factory because they were the best at it. I am not sure that factory still exist and I dont think it was even in Russia.

4. Padding of your post count will result in a temporary banning of no less than 1 week. If you post more than 20 posts in a single day you will be considered padding your post regardless of the content and your account will be temporarily suspended.
This guy posted 27 time on Friday!

Israelis have routinely used an M4 w/ACOG to snipe bad guys.

4. Padding of your post count will result in a temporary banning of no less than 1 week. If you post more than 20 posts in a single day you will be considered padding your post regardless of the content and your account will be temporarily suspended.
This guy posted 27 time on Friday!
They will never suspend me because I have too many admirers like you who follow my every step. Part of it also may be a natural instinct of sargeants to follow a senior officer like me. I am flattered of course....

They will never suspend me because I have too many admirers like you who follow my every step. Part of it also may be a natural instinct of sargeants to follow a senior officer like me. I am flattered of course....
Hahaha, where do you come up with this shit you most be a of those super bad ass internet ninjas who sits in mama's basement all day, thinking of cool stuff to say to all your new friends you've been telling her about since you became a member last week! Or as you tell her part of the "brotherhood"! But anyway thanks for all the good laughs +

Hahaha, where do you come up with this shit you most be a of those super bad ass internet ninjas who sits in mama's basement all day, thinking of cool stuff to say to all your new friends you've been telling her about since you became a member last week! Or as you tell her part of the "brotherhood"! But anyway thanks for all the good laughs +
In mama's basement? I love that suggestion. Thats what I really should do. Run to mama's basement and play with boys toys...like pistols and rifles and maybe little tanks too. .. Just like some people on this forum.... I probably will try it on my vacation. Good idea!

Can't decide if this dude is foreign, a child, autistic, or a combination of the three.

JP enterprises makes one of the best quality and most accurate AR10 out there and they run like they are on ball bearings👍

300 meters... 500 meters, 600 meters..... it’ll pop you out at 1000 but probably won’t be a severe wound.

usmc shoots themforQualifying at 500, in the army, we took them to 300.
While I served in our Army 87/96 we trained with The M16 from 50 to 600 meters, and very few had any problems hitting the target in my company and in 87 we had only open / steel/ iron sights

Could he be using a VPN? He said he lives in northern VA, but he’s also proven himself full of shit on several other topics so who knows.
Hasn’t posted since Monday but he appears to be stalking the site pretty regularly as well. Maybe he doesn’t know how to log off?

NYET! Why are you on forum American asking abut inferior capitalist rifle?! You pieces of shits knows nothing. AR10 is capitalist American inferior weapon system made for weak men with soft hands. Look no farther than Simonov carbine, and come back into Russian with true man. America has made you soft friend,,, all you need is Simonov carbine.

• Haha
Reactions: Bakwa
@THEIS I hear a lot about the Orsis and Lobaev rifles, Im sure they're great rifles. Orsis even does cut rifled barrels in-house apparently? Impressive.

But what about the SV98? Is it not very widely used? Because I thought that was the standard issue sniper rifle across the entire Russian military, spetsnaz included?

crazy thought.... being a sniper can be a...
thing... a person... or an action.
take your 22 and shoot something really far away you just sniped what you were shooting at.
and while you were doing it you were a sniper.
and some firearms are sniper firearms (both rifles and some odd pistols that im aware of) whether that be because thats its primary purpose of the firearm or just because someone named it that.

Am I the only one thinking some ANTIFA mofo is asking this question? This sounds like someone who doesn’t even own any firearms and knows what an ar15 looks like and that’s it.

google searched a gun forum to find an ar15 sniper rifle.

NYET! Why are you on forum American asking abut inferior capitalist rifle?! You pieces of shits knows nothing. AR10 is capitalist American inferior weapon system made for weak men with soft hands. Look no farther than Simonov carbine, and come back into Russian with true man. America has made you soft friend,,, all you need is Simonov carbine.
Blyat, SKS is pizdec. SVT-40 is GLORIOUS Soviet engineering. A nu cheeki breeki iv damke!

Blyat, SKS is pizdec. SVT-40 is GLORIOUS Soviet engineering. A nu cheeki breeki iv damke!
Da da Tokarev rifle also great system. But Simonov carbine more advanced system. Does one have money then Dragunov rifle makes best marksmanship platform, but Simonov carbine is all man needs.

Of course,,, if its one lucky then possible find excellent rare Vostok rifle. Uncle Vlad says Vostok best

Simonov carbine uses vodka to wash filthy capitalist fingerprints off excellent rifle
All the vodka in the world couldn't fix the SVT-40 I've seen at the gun show a few times. Guy wanted $2K+ for a chopped-down, restocked (and it was an ugly stock, too), half-chromed (not very nicely) SVT-40 with the bolt handle reshaped into a AK-style. Made me sad every time I saw it...

Personally I would take the SVT over the SKS if I had to choose between the two, but a Yugo SKS ain't a bad thing in my book, neither. Romanian FPK/PSL is an acepeptable alternative to the Dragunov, and the Yugo M76 is one I'd like to give a try. And I think somewhere I've mentioned the Iraqi Tabuk DMR. Pretty sure there are people in the US making all three of those.

All the vodka in the world couldn't fix the SVT-40 I've seen at the gun show a few times. Guy wanted $2K+ for a chopped-down, restocked (and it was an ugly stock, too), half-chromed (not very nicely) SVT-40 with the bolt handle reshaped into a AK-style. Made me sad every time I saw it...

Personally I would take the SVT over the SKS if I had to choose between the two, but a Yugo SKS ain't a bad thing in my book, neither. Romanian FPK/PSL is an acepeptable alternative to the Dragunov, and the Yugo M76 is one I'd like to give a try. And I think somewhere I've mentioned the Iraqi Tabuk DMR. Pretty sure there are people in the US making all three of those.
My Soviet SKS is fine but it's not a long range rifle. It works best for guards near Lenin's tomb near Kremlin. You can shoot elephants too (I prefer beef).

My Soviet SKS is fine but it's not a long range rifle. It works best for guards near Lenin's tomb near Kremlin. You can shoot elephants too (I prefer beef).
Seem to recall the Mausoleum guards carrying AK-74s with bayonets on. But I was there over a decade ago.

AR15 and 10 break like soft American bone under Soviet strong boot. Pick one of three instead

Attachments

• sxxp.png
    sxxp.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 39
Damn both of you for making me think how similar the SKS and SVT are in design. Need more rum to wash out these thoughts.

20 inch AR-15, MK262 Mod 0 or 1, supersonic to 750 to 800 yards. The DMR rifle was designed from National Match AR-15 A2's. I remember getting "match" ammo from Crane in 2000 that was prototype for MK262.

ETA: Swap out the 1-4x for a 3-10x on my current competition "Service Rifle" and is a DMR.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote