• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this a win? Maybe a crack in the armor? A path to Yeet stupid NFA “laws”

Pigeons man, pigeons.......

8AA43AAA-846C-42D0-AEB8-5B97B115A0EF.png

all of you are deluded if you think this is actually going to change anything....these agencies have too much power to just "give it up" now...

they are just going to find another work around and keep going business as usual, until they get caught again, and then they just rinse and repeat....

the country is WAY past the point where "voting" and the "courts" can correct it
I hope you wrong but we will know for sure after the next presidential election. The majority of the world now knows the truth now.

Reactions: Bender
If taken broadly it attacks the foundation of the swamp.

They just stole an election and we all know it.

Do you really think they care what a court said?

all of you are deluded if you think this is actually going to change anything....these agencies have too much power to just "give it up" now...

they are just going to find another work around and keep doing business as usual, until they get caught again, and then they just rinse and repeat....

the country is WAY past the point where "voting" and the "courts" can correct it

So...ahem...solutions? I sure am glad people are paying attention. I mean I know everyone here is, but people are waking up. Will it help? I dunno. But I do share the sentiment that voting ain’t gonna help and it’s too far gone. They literally own everything now. Seems most on charge have lost all moral compass and the more tech you use the easier everyone is to control. What I do know is, people will only allow so much, history proves it over and over and over.

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
Absolutely. As will more taxes to fight climate change, global warming/cooling, save the children, and overpopulation.

Overpopulation is real. I think correction should start by culling 99% of all the politicians and their staffs as well as all appointed judges. Worldwide.

It seems they have decided to starve babies instead.

Overpopulation is real. I think correction should start by culling 99% of all the politicians and their staffs as well as all appointed judges. Worldwide.

It seems they have decided to starve babies instead.
Overpopulation is a lie from (((them))).

Did you know the world’s population would fit in Texas at the same population density as Tokyo, Mexico City or New York City?

We have an over population of psychopaths who yern for power over others.

THATS the depopulation that needs to happen.

Fuck Glowies.

Did you know the world’s population would fit in Texas at the same population density as Tokyo, Mexico City or New York City?

Fuck Glowies.

Maybe the sarcasm wasn’t clear?

Reactions: Bender

Fuck Glowies.
Man this is something I never considered. Thank you for bringing this up. Ill be spending some time researching this cause this is probably another one of those lies that we just blindly believe.

Reactions: Average guy
Man this is something I never considered. Thank you for bringing this up. Ill be spending some time researching this cause this is probably another one of those lies that we just blindly believe.
It’s ok, you’re not dumb, I didn’t understand that till a few years ago. We have been literally lied to since the beginning of time. We all are taught to trust leaders from birth. We all assume that leaders have the best interest of others at heart. We know different.

Friends, I can not pick up a gun and fight them. But WE can all share information and help each other down the path of truth. Do not cast your pearls before swine, but edify and support eachother as we all walk the path of understanding.

Did you also know who owned the slave trade companies here and in other countries? And what marks were found on the metal shackles belonging to a well known semi secret society?

Go look for yourselves.

It’s ok, you’re not dumb, I didn’t understand that till a few years ago. We have been literally lied to since the beginning of time. We all are taught to trust leaders from birth. We all assume that leaders have the best interest of others at heart. We know different.

Friends, I can not pick up a gun and fight them. But WE can all share information and help each other down the path of truth. Do not cast your pearls before swine, but edify and support eachother as we all walk the path of understanding.

Did you also know who owned the slave trade companies here and in other countries? And what marks were found on the metal shackles belonging to a well known semi secret society?

Go look for yourselves.
First company that comes to mind is the East India Trade Company? AKA Britain?

Slum city that made the population density of Starwars planet Coruscant (mega city planet.) look like a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

Not saying anyone wants to live like that but when you start to move away from low density housing the population density explodes. More people die from the complications of being a fat fuck than starvation as well so clearly enough food is produced.