• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Isis. flat tire in the dessert.

What do you mean nobody knows what the fuck do with it?

How about a massive application of airpower? All I see is Highway of Death II

Either that or roll the motherfucking tanks.

in fucking sane, to leave the enemy alive on the battlefield without taking him prisoner is insane and totally means we are going to lose

What in the actual fuck does Mattis have to say about this?

Dessert? How about a nice flambé?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SDxjeBgXBaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9c9cc3301986740948602901a4793889.jpg

Quot+i+fear+all+we+have+done+is+to+awaken+a+_3fa65770a978bbe48ca6f3dbb5623308.gif

Nobody on coalition side are going to order or authorize an airstrike on buses containing 300 "non-combatants", no matter what else is in there short of a tac-nuke. Starve them out along with intermittent precision fire, they'll surrender eventually. Siege Operations 101 here.

Interesting ISIS is all about the international law of war now........

Fuck-em. About the same as what they thought on 9-11.

Also if they are on the bus they are combatants. Wifes daughters and sons help the war machine to turn. Could be cooking, could be loading mags.

Not sure if it started with Korea or Vietnam but after WWII we really have done everything possible to not put fear into our enemies and force a surrender.

We always chear about WWIi, fought a war one 2 fronts, against 1/2 world. All over the world and with the help of the other 1/2 (Soviets paid with blood, 23,000,000 dead). We kicked ass in 4 years. I doubt we let a prime target sit in the DESERT for days. Kill or be killed, blow them up before they blow you up. Did civilians die? Sure they did, That is a price that has to be paid. The enemy in this war or WWII did not give 2 shits about our civilians. Why should we theirs. Does it make us a better society/person? I doubt it but it sure makes us look weak and stupid.

I can not at times grasp that we have been fighting this war for almost 16 years. My daughter will be 20 in a few days and basically we have been at war her whole life. That is nuts.

Nuts to think our civil war and WWII only lasted 8 years combined

Fucking Nuts to think we would just about be finishing up our 4th WWII.

Fight to win and win fast. Or don"t waste the time, money, and lives.

Nobody on coalition side are going to order or authorize an airstrike on buses containing 300 "non-combatants", no matter what else is in there short of a tac-nuke. Starve them out along with intermittent precision fire, they'll surrender eventually. Siege Operations 101 here.

1) non combatants my ass........

2) thats the fucking problem....you cant fight a war by being PC......or by worrying about hurt feelings.......you need to go in, fuck shit up, and leave.........and if mrs. mujahideen( who is just as likely to strap a bomb vest on as any man) wants to stand by her goat fucking husband....well she gets a 20mm to the chest as well.

Someone should text the yazidis.

Exactly, there's plenty of people to do the dirty work other than us that will be passed off as the norm, rather than the US killing women and children in an ISIS recruiting campaign. Never give the enemy an "Alamo" rallying cry.

And even in 1945, the bombing of civilian targets was highly unpopular. We did it, sure, but there was still significant public, political and diplomatic backlash as a result. The commies used Dresden propaganda against us throughout the Cold War.

Not only aren't we "starving them out" if you read carefully in the article it says that they've been provided food and water.

And even in 1945, the bombing of civilian targets was highly unpopular. We did it, sure, but there was still significant public, political and diplomatic backlash as a result. The commies used Dresden propaganda against us throughout the Cold War.

I fully understand that. I do not condone indiscriminate killing. But I also don't want to 100 enemy get away and to continue to be a threat because they have some women and children with them. When we think of "civilians" we tend to think of people such as ourselves. They are teaching their children to hate us and be our next enemy. Think about it, we have been fighting for almost a generation. If we kill a enemy that is 22 that person was 6 when 9-11 happened.

Being soft hearted is counter productive to the job at hand. We had a proven philosophy and then we dropped the ball. Kick the living fuck out of them, get them to see their way is only going to end in fire and furry. Once they accept that and surrender become their best friend and ally.

Not only aren't we "starving them out" if you read carefully in the article it says that they've been provided food and water.

I was speaking in the terms of what should happen, not what actually was. Syria is still a convoluted quagmire that quite frankly should be either left to the Russians or utilized as a disposal of our aging MM IIIs, special delivery style. We missed the bus on proper handling of that AO during the last administration and their inept so-called foreign policy.

I was speaking in the terms of what should happen, not what actually was. Syria is still a convoluted quagmire that quite frankly should be either left to the Russians or utilized as a disposal of our aging MM IIIs, special delivery style. We missed the bus on proper handling of that AO during the last administration and their inept so-called foreign policy.

Agreed, down towards the bottom of the article there's also a snippet about Obama using ISIS as a means of putting pressure on Assad. That whole deal was a shit show with no "good" guys from the beginning.

I fully understand that. I do not condone indiscriminate killing. But I also don't want to 100 enemy get away and to continue to be a threat because they have some women and children with them. When we think of "civilians" we tend to think of people such as ourselves. They are teaching their children to hate us and be our next enemy. Think about it, we have been fighting for almost a generation. If we kill a enemy that is 22 that person was 6 when 9-11 happened.

Being soft hearted is counter productive to the job at hand. We had a proven philosophy and then we dropped the ball. Kick the living fuck out of them, get them to see their way is only going to end in fire and furry. Once they accept that and surrender become their best friend and ally.

It's not simple black and white, bomb or let them escape. The Syrians are in league with Hezb. deep, so of course they let them work this deal to pass the buck. The issue is you can't just bomb them so long as they have women and children, so might as well wait until they reveal the opportunity to handle them properly through proxy fighters.

Trust me, I fully understand they're not really peaceful civilians, hence the quotes on the "non-combatant" part above, as I have far too many years in many conflict zones to be that naive. But, the world is, and especially with disinformation and propaganda that is spread in that region you only need to step out of line once and you will increase their numbers tenfold for every one you kill. Again, never give them a rallying cry.

Send Mossad with sterilized materiel.

MOAB? Vaporize leave nothing behind.

How foolish. those are nice buses. surround them, with the airpower and troops, allow them to surrender, confiscate all the loot, put them to work at hard labor. Win/Win.

Fuck those animals. Every time I see in my mind's eye people dropping from 1 WTC to their deaths below, I get an urge to bayonet a terrorist's wife and kid.

Eye for a motherfucking eye.

How foolish. those are nice buses. surround them, with the airpower and troops, allow them to surrender, confiscate all the loot, put them to work at hard labor. Win/Win.

Bullshit. Cut them all down where they stand.

Bullshit. Cut them all down where they stand.

Bullshit on you. Ill take the buses and loot and you can do what you want with the rest. But what a waste of labor slaves.

Guantanamo needs more bodies to man the soccer team and suck up tax payer funds.

And I get the loot. Win/win

And what are you going to do with those buses? They don't look like they have low miles, so you're going to spend a fortune maintaining them. I don't think the loot is quite what you're expecting. Please don't get your hopes up just to have them dashed against the rocks.

And what are you going to do with those buses? They don't look like they have low miles, so you're going to spend a fortune maintaining them. I don't think the loot is quite what you're expecting. Please don't get your hopes up just to have them dashed against the rocks.

If its ISIS there should be a bunch of guns...Win, and Ill rent the buses out to chump Muslims to go to and from their holy day.

Maggot can have the womenz.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/thewe.cc\/thewe_\/images_5\/_\/iraq__\/son_killed_by_british_airstrike.jpe"}[/IMG2]

You make them weak with desire.

just pull her tooth and Ill be good.

The worst part is it's bred into these fuckers. They teach killing Christianity into the children. I don't want to think about women and children being involved in this, but they are supporters. The men alone cannot carry out the henious work without the support of there wives and children, along with the transfer of there "legacy" through there children. The worst part is one of the goat fuckers has 4 kids, they just breed there own fucked up army. Following blind faith they have been fighting for thousands of years, genocide is the only way to kill ISIS.

You should make that hundreds of years.
[h=3]Muhammad - Wikipedia[/h] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
Muhammad (Arabic: محمد‎‎; pronounced [muħammad]; c. 570 CE – 8 June 632 CE) is the prophet and founder of Islam. According to Islamic doctrine, he was God's Messenger, sent to confirm the essential teachings of monotheism preached previously by Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets.
Khadija bint Khuwaylid · ‎Aisha · ‎Maria al-Qibtiyya · ‎Family tree of Muhammad

You should make that hundreds of years.

Muhammad]; c. 570 CE – 8 June 632 CE) is the prophet and founder of Islam.

If you want to take brutal, stupid, and fucked up back 'thousands' of years o back to the ancient Israelites when they crossed the Jordan River into the promised land ,some 3500? years back started with Jericho, and exterminated every living thing until finally a couple tribes agreed to be their slaves if they could live.

Bring all our troops home until the swamp is ready to fight a real war we should not be bleeding our forces, just pull everyone out like the Democrats did in Vietnam. I suspect the swamp is slow rolling this in an attempt to show they "matter" at a time most Americans hate them muther fkrs, including more and more Mattis and the generals and admirals in charge.

Last edited:
Since when did ISIS form it's own rock bands? Those buses seriously look like rock band's tour buses.

That's all the rental company had when Soros called to make the reservation.

I knew I could have made a killing.

Their should never have been a picture taken, just a Moab dropped on them.
What would Genghis Khan do? He'd kill them without a blink.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why not give them notice that in 48 hours, busses will be there to take only the women and children to safety if they wish. Then in 48 hours, park the busses to transport women and children about 600 meters away, and inspect every one of them for IED's prior to allowing them onto the busses. If they won't submit to inspection for IED's, they stay behind. Take those who want to leave, and allow the remaining fighters to fight. Although I'm not quite sure how much successful fighting they could do against air strikes.

Why not give them notice that in 48 hours, busses will be there to take only the women and children to safety if they wish. Then in 48 hours, park the busses to transport women and children about 600 meters away, and inspect every one of them for IED's prior to allowing them onto the busses. If they won't submit to inspection for IED's, they stay behind. Take those who want to leave, and allow the remaining fighters to fight. Although I'm not quite sure how much successful fighting they could do against air strikes.

yeah, because im sure all the bad ISIS guys will just stick around with 2 days notice......they may be fucking savage animals......but theyre not fucking stupid.

it was... I would be all for the runners to leave their women and children (human shields) behind, and hike off into the desert with what they could carry. Once out from under the human shields, proceed as required.

yeah, because im sure all the bad ISIS guys will just stick around with 2 days notice......they may be fucking savage animals......but theyre not fucking stupid.

Stupid?

Maybe not but if their in ISIS they cant be that fucking bright. I doubt if there are many IQ's there above 100 or so...that may be a generous number. I mean what intelligent being would strap a load of C4 around them selves and blow it up. Come on!