• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel, Palestine. Place bets now!

Athos300

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2019
So, looks like things are getting tasty out there. What do you all (can’t say y’all, too English) is going to happen?

The fact that Israel is beset on all sides does not bode well and I believe that “protests” on the border will be the tipping point. How long before Israeli troops will be pushed to using a harder handed approach in order to prevent their border from being entirely porous to “protestors”. When did “protest” become the new word for rioting?

Very concerning stuff, I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’d say it’s all about to kick off in a major way. Today there have been pro-Palestinian protests in London demanding the UK Govt “stop allowing” Israel’s violence against the Palestinians.

Didn’t this all kick off because the Palestinians fired rockets because they didn’t get their own way? I mean, don’t poke the bear then get all weepy when you get bit.

What’s your take? Where’s this going? What will Bidet, sorry, Biden, do?

Israel will successfully defend herself against all comers and the rest of the world will condemn her for it. No nation will stand beside her. I expect the Harris/Biden administration to abandon support of Israel, completely, maybe even levying sanctions for defending itself against hamas/persia and the islamic brotherhood.

Israel is in a similar situation that Japan is in now.

It's gone from, the US is your ally and will come to help you if it gets to that point, to, you're basically on your own and have a higher chance of some muppet bureaucrat talking about 'how concerned' they are about what you're doing, than actually doing anything to help you.

Good news for Israel is, they've always had an outlook of 'nobody is coming to help' and they are very capable in the sea of very incapable.

The silver lining for Israel is, if in fact the US currently won't help you, then doing whatever the fuck needs done, even if upsetting stupid faggot US bureaucrats in the process, is a wash because....who gives a shit? You weren't going to do shit anyways and its a political death sentence for liberals to attempt to not continue sending Israel the financial aid we always do.

We'll see how it plays in regards to how far Israel actually goes this time. Remember how this usually went previously;

1 - Some dumb shit happens due to hamas or whoever being dumb fucking idiots as usual
2 - Israel does work
3 - Whining and gnashing of teeth from the people that started this shit in the first place as well as euro weenies who aren't surrounded by these fucks on a daily basis trying to lecture about shit they have zero actual understanding about. News droning on about dead kids and a 'humanitarian crisis' and all sorts of bullshit
4 - US gets involved and brokers something and Israel chills out
5 - Rinse/repeat

Well, take out #4 because the US no longer matters to Israel's thought process, and lets see.

This is what actually fighting to win, because if you don't your existence may cease to exist, instead of worrying about feels and political bullshit looks like; people have to beg you to stop.

Last edited:
My bet is Israel pounds the Hamas folks hard enough that they eventually beg for peace and a cease fire, Israel steps up security and clamps down a bit harder than before. Then everybody goes back to their places and the cycle of building up for the next war starts over.

I mean they could do something different but I've seen enough turns of that specific wheel in my lifetime to bet they will go back and do the same cycle over and over, much like the Lebanon hosting terrorists until Beirut gets turned into rubble and repeat cycle.

I think has a chance of becoming a tinderbox for cities around the world. Things like this happen all of the time in that area of the world. Why do you think everyone carries battle rifles in Israel? Once we have invading forces, then it's about to get serious. Since Hamas isn't a country but an organization, I can say it's never going to be more than a conflict.

People still die in a conflict, so it's just a word.

But I'd place a bet on Israel in 10 days or less.

Not sure what's going to happen but I have a 'premonition' that it gets very "froggy" and that the US or any other 'Allie' will not send troops and that we'll see US, and other, mercenaries getting paid to fight for Israel. Getting paid well. That's what I see.

Israel is in a similar situation that Japan is in now.

It's gone from, the US is your ally and will come to help you if it gets to that point, to, you're basically on your own and have a higher chance of some muppet bureaucrat talking about 'how concerned' they are about what you're doing, than actually doing anything to help you.

Good news for Israel is, they've always had an outlook of 'nobody is coming to help' and they are very capable in the sea of very incapable.

The silver lining for Israel is, if in fact the US currently won't help you, then doing whatever the fuck needs done, even if upsetting stupid faggot US bureaucrats in the process, is a wash because....who gives a shit? You weren't going to do shit anyways.

We'll see how it plays in regards to how far Israel actually goes this time. Remember how this usually went previously;

1 - Some dumb shit happens due to hamas or whoever being dumb fucking idiots as usual
2 - Israel does work
3 - Whining and gnashing of teeth from the people that started this shit in the first place as well as euro weenies who aren't surrounded by these fucks on a daily basis trying to lecture about shit they have zero actual understanding about. News droning on about dead kids and a 'humanitarian crisis' and all sorts of bullshit
4 - US gets involved and brokers something and Israel chills out
5 - Rinse/repeat

Well, take out #4 because the US no longer matters to Israel's thought process, and lets see.

Indeed, I think that Hamas has wisened up though and realized that the power is not so much in direct action, but in provoking action from Israel that will result in global condemnation of Israeli actions.

The power gleaned from virtue signaling and bleeding hearts these days far outweighs military might. I think this may be the first conflict where social media is used as a tool to facilitate the destruction of a nation. Politicians will always side with popular public perception in order to save their own necks, and if that means making a sacrifice at the altar then so be it, as long as it doesn’t affect their pensions.

I’m still on the fence as to how the usual suspects (US/UK) will support Israel, although I doubt there’ll be any overt support I’d be intrigued to see how much behind the scenes activity there is. With Liberal views being so popular, I’d say overt support for the Israelis in these times is akin to political suicide.

My bet is Israel pounds the Hamas folks hard enough that they eventually beg for peace and a cease fire, Israel steps up security and clamps down a bit harder than before. Then everybody goes back to their places and the cycle of building up for the next war starts over.

I mean they could do something different but I've seen enough turns of that specific wheel in my lifetime to bet they will go back and do the same cycle over and over, much like the Lebanon hosting terrorists until Beirut gets turned into rubble and repeat cycle.
The M.E. has been fighting/in turmoil, for hundreds(thousands??) of years. It ain't ever going to stop, they're professionals at it. It's in their D.N.A.. It sucks, but....Mac:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: HiDesertELR
Israel will defend itself, no matter what it takes. I agree that the PLO, Hammas, etc will take a beating, and then things will go back to normal. As long as Biden or other politicians give millions to Israel's enemies, the enemies will buy rockets and attack.

• Sad
Reactions: gol1 and tomcatmv
Israel will bulldoze the areas it needs, relocate or kill the people that live there.
The only way Israel would negotiate honestly, is if a equal or superior force roasted some of their tanks and troops.
Unlikely that will happen.
The Arab's get fucked over by their own people, without the Jews help.
Billions of dollars of aid, ended up as Yasser Arafat's personal wealth.
It never changes.
Look at Gaza, it's a shithole.
The foreign aid sure isn't getting to the people.
They should just get it over with.
Demolish Gaza, relocate or kill the Arabs.
Iran won't do fuck all. They know that Netanyahu will bomb them back to the stone age. He has nothing to lose.
No Arab nation can afford to lose a fight with Israel. It means their governments will fall.
Fuck the Middle East.
Too many good people have been killed and maimed over it's never ending bullshit.
Buy electric cars, and build wind turbines, solar farms.
Fuck oil, Fuck religion, go vegan.

Israel will bulldoze the areas it needs, relocate or kill the people that live there.
The only way Israel would negotiate honestly, is if a equal or superior force roasted some of their tanks and troops.
It never changes.
Iran won't do fuck all. They know that Netanyahu will bomb them back to the stone age. He has nothing to lose.
No Arab nation can afford to lose a fight with Israel. It means their governments will fall.
Fuck the Middle East.
Too many good people have been killed and maimed over it's never ending bullshit.

Something to think about is that the Europeans have given enough "aid" over the past 20 years to the "Palestinians" that they could all be living in nice apartments in London or Paris or such by now (much like how the families of the top "leaders" of the "Palestinians" live). But of course that means their "leaders" wouldn't be filthy rich...

Reactions: gol1
Gaza will be a dusty parking lot.

The West Bank will be sent a message that they will ignore.

Israel don't care at this point. Biden commies are all in for the A-Rabs. So Israel can use this as an excuse to clean out the neighborhood once and for all.

Let's see... 500 + A-rab missiles. And a few houses damaged and a handful of folks killed in Israel, tragically.

1621121506697.png

10 return shots last week and every police station (aka Terrorist nest) in Gaza destroyed. And the press office nuked (I exaggerate) yesterday, because those commie termites are aiding and abetting the A-Rabs.

Does Israel need any help? I bet more than a few here would happily sign on to help.

Time for a reset in Palestine. With extreme prejudice.

Sirhr

It never changes.
Fuck the Middle East.
You lost me at Vegan...

Except that they might actually be kind of good to eat... If you can get past the stringy texture.

Sirhr

Israel WILL NOT LOSE, they will turn that place to glass before they lose....
If that happens then everyone loses. Oh well.

Personally, I think emboldened by their Mars landing, we will see the Chinee begin to stick their yellow little wallets into the equation. Then....

Revelation 9:16 Context​

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
"

Right before Trump left office everyone was signing peace agreements over there , Biden takes office and the wars break out which is good for our war machine corporations.

Does this mean Israel won't be selling us any extra IMI Systems ammo .......

So, looks like things are getting tasty out there. What do you all (can’t say y’all, too English) is going to happen?

The fact that Israel is beset on all sides does not bode well and I believe that “protests” on the border will be the tipping point. How long before Israeli troops will be pushed to using a harder handed approach in order to prevent their border from being entirely porous to “protestors”. When did “protest” become the new word for rioting?

Very concerning stuff, I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’d say it’s all about to kick off in a major way. Today there have been pro-Palestinian protests in London demanding the UK Govt “stop allowing” Israel’s violence against the Palestinians.

Didn’t this all kick off because the Palestinians fired rockets because they didn’t get their own way? I mean, don’t poke the bear then get all weepy when you get bit.

What’s your take? Where’s this going? What will Bidet, sorry, Biden, do?
i think you may be interpreting things slightly off.
without going into details about jordan, lebanon and syria, i would guess anyone attacking israel are not state actors but iran proxy dickheads.
i could be wrong, but i doubt any arab nation wants to be humiliated again.

I was actually thinking about moving to Israel until they were seemingly on the forefront of this vax passport BS to be able to do anything or purchase groceries etc. I thought they were better than that but now?

Reactions: Bender

This is some impressive building demolition work.
You have to admire how effectively they get things done with air strikes only

https://t.co/oXiv9sxtvO
Wonder if they had assets on the ground with lasers guiding the rockets into the base of the buildings. They don't seem to drop the bombs in the center of the buildings anymore more of an exterior hit at the base to drop the buildings.

Wonder if they had assets on the ground with lasers guiding the rockets into the base of the buildings. They don't seem to drop the bombs in the center of the buildings anymore more of an exterior hit at the base to drop the buildings.

Probably satellite controlled. Using USA satellites of course.

Reactions: candyx
That shit was tiresome years ago. It's like Nat. Geo's documentary on the battle between lions and hyenas, two eternal enemies, helpless to change.

Last edited:
"AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt says he's "shocked and horrified that the Israeli military would target and destroy the building housing AP’s bureau and other news organizations in Gaza."

I'm shocked...just shocked I say. These poor media people had been working and living in this building for YEARS because it was one of the few "safe" places in Gaza. Perhaps it was safe because Hamas G2 was working out of there? Or was the AP too stupid to notice that? Odd, and I looked through AP archives today, not one AP story on Hamas G2 organization. Not one.

IDF should have rolled them up as the rats left the nest.

Well, in the "immediate" setting, technically it was because there was word that police were going to enforce an Israeli Supreme Court order to evict 6 families (translation in the news was "dozens of Pali's") from a specific neighborhood, and that Jewish families had a right to those residences instead. So there were a couple "spicy" protests in addition to the usual services at the big mosque in Jerusalem, which coincided with both Ramadan for the Pali's and national Jewish Independence Day for the Jews. Protests got pushy with police, police fired rubber bullets & tear gas. That was the cause for the firing of the rockets per the news optics we were provided by MSM.

Reactions: Athos300
Israel is gonna hold them by the belt, and kick them in the ass....if the timing is correct.
Some really cool dude that everyone likes, is gonna broker a peace that everyone agrees to, and then......
All hell is gonna break loose.
Oh yeah, and everyone will be losing more freedoms.

Remember you heard it here on the Hide.

Israel is gonna hold them by the belt, and kick them in the ass....if the timing is correct.
Some really cool dude that everyone likes, is gonna broker a peace that everyone agrees to, and then......
All hell is gonna break loose.
Oh yeah, and everyone will be losing more freedoms.

Remember you heard it here on the Hide.

Can you imagine if Trump would go to the region and broker a peace deal?

That would be epic.

Indeed, I think that Hamas has wisened up though and realized that the power is not so much in direct action, but in provoking action from Israel that will result in global condemnation of Israeli actions.

The power gleaned from virtue signaling and bleeding hearts these days far outweighs military might. I think this may be the first conflict where social media is used as a tool to facilitate the destruction of a nation. Politicians will always side with popular public perception in order to save their own necks, and if that means making a sacrifice at the altar then so be it, as long as it doesn’t affect their pensions.

I’m still on the fence as to how the usual suspects (US/UK) will support Israel, although I doubt there’ll be any overt support I’d be intrigued to see how much behind the scenes activity there is. With Liberal views being so popular, I’d say overt support for the Israelis in these times is akin to political suicide.
I don't think Israel issuing a little punishment will not lead it to be destroyed by any means - but only because I think they are internally strong. Sanctions - meh. The COVID bill had 250M for Pali's and 500M for Israel...but we know the other sources...Clinton Foundation, Council on Foreign Relations, and the UN etc. will make Hamas, and probable Hezbollah too come out OK financially under the guise of rebuilding their infrastructure on humanitarian grounds which as usual will probable 80/20 go back into funding terrorist opportunities. I know I will be mocked for saying this...but I really wish Jared Kushner and his Abraham Accord envoy around him could be sent over to chill everyone out. In the past I would not think protests and violent riots would have a big impact - but obviously now we see how effective they can be even if they represent a very small minority of the population of a given country; and even in our own country "The squad" has way more power than it should and I can imagine them provoking riots here ala Maxine. I bet an honest poll now would show oh, 85M+ at a minimum here support of Israel, but the relative small amount of public support against Israel will be very vocal and again just because they are backed by the side thats in power, they now have the ability to cause hell against anyone with a belief system against them, and that will result in a decrease in the US support of Israel as far as the rest of Congress and discretionary budget. But they (Israel) will hold it against us for a long time to come; they have memories like elephants and their disappointment from this will manifest if we should need them in any way. I personally do believe not only are they righteous in their cause here, but wouldn't be surprised in the least if they get some unexplainable divine help too outside of pure tactics and resources occurring just as in the Six Day War. It would be a lot harder to be a Pali in Israel after this.

Last edited:
The good news here is, there are lots of new employment opportunities in Management at Hamas Intel. A good chance to get in on the ground floor (now also known as the top floor), move up and make a career. They seem to have a lot of turnover, but it's due to the high-paced, aggressive "fail fast fail often" corporate culture.

I'd like to apply for the Director of Communications. It would seem that position will know when and where the destruction will occur before anyone else. Probably the safest place in the corporate ladder.

How can you win a war if every time you drop a bomb you tell your enemy the location and time it will happen.

Somehow I feel those restraints are going to be short lived. I think they are testing the new admin to see where they actually stand. If they resolve the problem with the current tactics, good for them. If they don't have the backing from the retards in DC and the problem persists? They have made it clear that they have the right to defend themselves and they have the ability. The pravda will scream Genocide!!! But a wholesale removal of the cancer is what is required to remedy the situation. Iran would no longer have a disposable proxy. It would be put up or shut up time.
How can you win a war if every time you drop a bomb you tell your enemy the location and time it will happen.

You do it a couple of times for the psychological value... “we can hit you where and when we please... “ is the message.

After that, you stop with the leaflets.

The AP office hit was genius. Get out of your building. Boom. They can whine all they want. Fact is, Israel warned them and their little nest of spies went all horizontal and vertical. Now the more AP complains, the more they look like idiots and Israel gets to point out that AP were either duped for sharing a building with Hamas and were too stupid to see what was going on. OR, door number two... they are knowingly abetting Hamas and are being blatantly anti-Israel as tools of Hamas. Either way, AP looks like the commie idiots they are. Not reporters, socialist activists on the side of Arab state-funded terrorists.

After a while stop sending leaflets.

IMHO, Israel should open a hole in the southern birder wall with Egypt and funnel every resident of Gaza through it and dump them in the sand South of the border. Let Egypt give them a homeland. They have MMFD to spare. (Miles and miles of fooking desert). Empty Gaza. Raze it to the ground. Not so much as two bricks standing on each other. Push the rubble out to sea or crush it back into sand. No trace.

Then tell folks in the West Bank that their turn is next is so much as a firecracker ever goes off in Israel again.

Not had coffee yet. Excuse for controversial remarks and Byzantine scorched earth policies.

Sirhr