• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel tells the "squad" to F-off

I’d fuck Pelosi too.

default_sick.gif

If you can pass a DNA test, they'll let you join them.

I would pass the DNA test alright, my DNA would be everywhere. I don’t think I would pass the rank of PVT though.

Attachments

• 62F5FF6E-BA95-49DA-9965-41C00A8FB283.jpeg
    62F5FF6E-BA95-49DA-9965-41C00A8FB283.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 50
  • BF5CE218-1175-467F-918D-6D9735FB8CC0.jpeg
    BF5CE218-1175-467F-918D-6D9735FB8CC0.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 4FFBBB19-1B21-4147-8D46-D320A464F70E.jpeg
    4FFBBB19-1B21-4147-8D46-D320A464F70E.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 56
  • A7E15832-A107-4EAB-9370-0C066A785E9B.jpeg
    A7E15832-A107-4EAB-9370-0C066A785E9B.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
All of them. I bet a good fucking would make them into more reasonable people. If not, then they would probably still give me money to buy stuff for my better looking hoes.
Now that you people mention it i'd smash Pelosi too. those foxy old hags can be full of surprises.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I bought a bottle in LA 3 or 4 weeks ago. Didn't care for it. Your thoughts ?

Honest review:
It's a bit....strange.
At first pour it's nose (ok I'm not sure that's proper tremmorology)
It has that cheap rum "kerosene" smell harshness. I let it sit for a few minutes while I warned up my flatscreen. When I picked it back up I'm smelling caramel and fruit. Take a good slug, now you get the cheap rum smell again. It's a bit of a odd duck really. I'd say an acquired taste. At $100 a bottle I'm not gonna aquire the taste. It's not bad, but Basil Hayden's Dark Rye beats the shit out of it, if you are gonna drink a "doctored" rye.

I'm just getting in to Rye whiskeys so I'm still getting a feel. Michters is my next seal to crack.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Honest review:
It's a bit....strange.
It has that cheap rum "kerosene" smell harshness. I let it sit for a few minutes while I warned up my flatscreen. When I picked it back up I'm smelling caramel and fruit. Take a good slug, now you get the cheap rum smell again. It's a bit of a odd duck really. I'd say an acquired taste. At $100 a bottle I'm not gonna aquire the taste. It's not bad, but Basil Hayden's Dark Rye beats the shit out of it, if you are gonna drink a "doctored" rye.

I'm just getting in to Rye whiskeys so I'm still getting a feel. Michters is my next seal to crack.

"Michters" huh ?......I'll do some diggin..... :unsure:

Honest review:
It's a bit....strange.

If you’re going to spunk 100 bucks on a rye you have to suffer through, spend 80 bucks on Whistle Pig and thank me for it. Or Cotton Hollow for half the price.