• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Isssues with Superior Tactical Solutions

Good luck OP, it's a shame

It's good to hear other people tell their stories of this company. It only takes one leader to speak up.

Last edited:
Absolutely keep distance,

If the shooter misses you don't want to get hit.

Agreed. Hopefully one of the victims of this thieving piece of shit gets to put this D-Bag's dick in the dirt before he gets cuffed

I understand this is an open Forum but really I don't see threats adding to this thread or doing anything other then getting it closed...

strike33 - If you have reported the rifle stolen you should be legally free to post the Serial # here so we can keep an eye open for it... ?

Last edited:
I'll give Law enforcement some time to track it down before I send it out. I would rather them locate than it be destroyed or hidden because word gets out that it was stolen.

Last edited:
From the homepage of Brad's new company.

Is this a typo or a Freudian slip?

"Strategic Tank & Construction is your partner in the maintenance of steal and concrete industrial structures."

Last edited:
I understand this is an open Forum but really I don't see threats adding to this thread or doing anything other then getting it closed...

strike33 - If you have reported the rifle stolen you should be legally free to post the Serial # here so we can keep an eye open for it... ?

No threats were made on my part

No threats were made on my part

Threat vvv
Spoken or written words tending to intimidate or menace others.

Yep.

Moving on. Did they recover the USO scope strike33? You have the receipt so their is some chance to recover items?

It was pawned over a year ago. The deputy looked into seeing if the shop still had it but it doesn't appear that I will be getting it back

BGE541,
You are not really doing yourself any favors here. Your buddy has screwed over to many people and his fraudulent story is now coming to light.
It's best you just back out of it and let things sort themselves out. He will get what's coming to him in the end. You don't screw people out of money, tuck tail and run away. That is cowardly and no real man would pull that shit.

He deserves jail time.

BGE541,
You are not really doing yourself any favors here. Your buddy has screwed over to many people and his fraudulent story is now coming to light.
It's best you just back out of it and let things sort themselves out. He will get what's coming to him in the end. You don't screw people out of money, tuck tail and run away. That is cowardly and no real man would pull that shit.

He deserves jail time.

I didn't realize I was posting here for my own good... Second, I am not and never did condone actions but rather supplied further information to the story, as the OP welcomed.

Third, I find it both immature and reckless to post up things such as "If the shooter misses you don't want to get hit." and... "Agreed. Hopefully one of the victims of this thieving piece of shit gets to put this D-Bag's dick in the dirt before he gets cuffed"

Why? Because this is a forum and the comments here (to some) represent the shooting community and our sport as a whole. Not to mention (even thought I am guessing the members posting these "comments" will say they are just that, passive "comments"
you had better believe that if something were to happen to Brad you don't think Fed LE would consider looking here for a lead? I mean the ATF was informed correct? So now this is on the Federal level and I am sure they already utilize forums such as this to track sales of stolen goods.

Do you agree with the responsibility involved in statements like this?

I have tried to post strictly facts as I knew them about this situation. It has been difficult to keep the emotional and aggressive comments out of it. Although I don't believe that any type of physical threat will help anything here I do let people form their own opinions.
Up until the Sheriff's office confirmed that items were pawned it was all hear say. However there was growing and overwhelming testimony from many customers that this was a pattern of Mr. Turner's. I'm grateful to the deputy who has pursued it this far, it has taken well over a year to get someone involved. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what else is discovered.
I hope that all of STS' s victims can recovery all that they can.

My gosh BGE541...you need to get off your high horse and quit defending Brad. I don't condone threats either but you're coming off as defending Brad more so than hating the so called threats. Tensions are running high and understandably so, he SCREWED/RIPPED OFF a lot of people, but I don't think anyone means harm, just venting. I've known Brad almost 10yrs. and he ripped me off too. I thought he was a friend,WRONG, friends don't screw/rip off friends(I guarantee I've been in his shop and around him way more than you)!!!

You need to let this go !!!!!!

If I've said anything wrong here all the rest of you please let me know............

Last edited:
My gosh BGE541...you need to get off your high horse and quit defending Brad. I don't condone threats either but you're coming off as defending Brad more so than hating the so called threats. Tensions are running high and understandably so, he SCREWED/RIPPED OFF a lot of people, but I don't think anyone means harm, just venting. I've known Brad almost 10yrs. and he ripped me off too. I thought he was a friend,WRONG, friends don't screw/rip off friends(I guarantee I've been in his shop and around him way more than you)!!!

If I've said anything wrong here all the rest of you please let me know............

Yep, defending Brad by saying "Second, I am not and never did condone actions..."

You must not see that my last posts are not at all about Brad, but rather the principle of the statements. I.E. Forum Rule #1

I am not saying what happened is correct, I am not saying its fair but I am saying that on a firearms forum it is beyond irresponsible to make any reference to shooting someone when your reasoning or justification for the statement is tensions running high/venting etc. etc.

On a final note I hope that this can all get sorted out in a timely manner.

One USO scope alone should put into grand theft and make it a felony, not to mention all that is coming. Selling a rifle that does not belong to you has to be really bad as well. Could be time in a federal prison depending on where and who it was sold to.

Glad to hear some of this gear is being recovered. It's unlikely many people will be made whole again.

First let me qualify by saying I've had dealings with BGE541 and he is a damn good guy. Though I have never met him in person through my dealings on here I would consider him a friend and for that I would like to come to his defense, not that he needs it but this thread is beginning to look like a damn witch hunt. I have not dealt with Brad or STS but I did end up with one of his guns. It is a great piece of work. That is all I can say. I have no other anecdotal experience. I will say if I went through what some of you guys did, I would be rightfully pissed off beyond comprehension. That being said if he is truly guilty of what many in this thread have claimed, then he ought to deal with the legal consequences. We put our faith in the law to sort these issues out so we don't have to resort to physical violence, because we are civilized. Not saying there is never a place for it, but there is a slippery slope, and this is definitely not a place to pound our chests or make threats. BGE541 hasn't said anything that should offend anyone. If this Brad character left a good or neutral impression on him, then that ought to be shared just as much as the bad.. We want the truth, right? So if someone comes on here and is a trustworthy person, and doesn't smear Brad at STS, then we shouldn't attack that person for not writing something bad about him. This isn't a public lynching for god's sake, as much as we may want to vilify someone, it's not the right thing to do. In the end though I do not know the full extent of his actions and how they have affected his clients, I do hope that justice is served and his victims are paid back all they are due.

Thank you. As you said, at least its a start.
What it has really done is given some solid evidence for the case to move forward. There are 7 of us listed in the complaint, hopefully I can get the everyone else on board and seal this up.

I'm not sure. This issue with yours is that you ordered a complete build. Unless you have the serial number it will be hard to track down which one was yours. But everything that was sold by Brad has been placed on hold. A was able to give the deputy the serial number to the scope and that's how they seized it.

We do know that your rifle was pawned to that shop, it's just a matter of proving that it was yours where you hadn't taken possession of it. The deputy may be able to give you more specific details but looks like he is doing everything he can to help us recover

Well, hopefully they see the invoice and figure it out from there. The only issue is that I ordered the AI1.5 chassis and Brad told me on the phone a week later that he was "upgrading" me to the 2.0 chassis for free.

How much cash are you out? The reason I ask is that we are trying to hit a mark of $70,000. At that point the investigation will take another turn. I've been lead to believe that the total amount that has been taken is up at that mark. I'm just trying to coordinate with everyone so we can pass it to the Sheriff's office. Most are out of their cash deposits there are a few of us that are missing firearms

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any threats BGE541;3106252. I said that I hope he gets what's coming to him. That is not a threat.. If you cannot understand that, we'll you are a special kind of stupid.

After reading the majority of this thread... im just like:

But for real... I am glad you are making progress. As a police officer it weighs heavy on my heart to see good people taken advantage of. This has happened to me personally in the performance engine industry so I can understand how you might feel. I hope justice is served and you are able to close this chapter in your life.

On a side note... this guy is looking at some SERIOUS prison time.

I appreciate the support. I also got screwed out of quite a bit of money with some performance engine mods. It's never easy to recover from.
take care and stay safe

I have been wanting to write something about this company(sts) for the longest, But didn't know where to go. I just started reading this forum and found out that there are many more victims out there just like myself. My story is the same as what people been saying in here. A year ago I called the company and asked them to build me a custom rifle. The owner promised me that he can get my rifle done in two months, but it tuned to three months, fourth months and so on. He lied to me time after time just like what people said in here. I finally got my gun 6 months later. The gun seemed to be ok for the most part but the reason why I'm writing this in here is that he supposed to sent along with the rifle a Schmidt and bender pm2 5-25-57, a badger ordinance rail, a set of badger rings and a custom pelican rifle case. I got the gun but nothing else. Long story short, I cannot contact him ever since because he won't pick up or return any of my calls. I sent him over $8,000. If people don't believe me, I have all the receipts to prove it. This guy is a scumbag who don't have any of the products to sale for you but he claims that he has everything. Once you send him the money, he will take your money and run. Please do not do any business with this guy or if you do you will regret later. In my case, I don't know any legal action or anybody that can help me get my money back or any of the products I ordered. If anybody can help me, please let me know. Please excuse my grammar, thanks

I sent you a PM with the contact info for the Sheriff's department. Let us know how things go

I have been wanting to write something about this company(sts) for the longest, But didn't know where to go. I just started reading this forum and found out that there are many more victims out there just like myself. My story is the same as what people been saying in here. A year ago I called the company and asked them to build me a custom rifle. The owner promised me that he can get my rifle done in two months, but it tuned to three months, fourth months and so on. He lied to me time after time just like what people said in here. I finally got my gun 6 months later. The gun seemed to be ok for the most part but the reason why I'm writing this in here is that he supposed to sent along with the rifle a Schmidt and bender pm2 5-25-57, a badger ordinance rail, a set of badger rings and a custom pelican rifle case. I got the gun but nothing else. Long story short, I cannot contact him ever since because he won't pick up or return any of my calls. I sent him over $8,000. If people don't believe me, I have all the receipts to prove it. This guy is a scumbag who don't have any of the products to sale for you but he claims that he has everything. Once you send him the money, he will take your money and run. Please do not do any business with this guy or if you do you will regret later. In my case, I don't know any legal action or anybody that can help me get my money back or any of the products I ordered. If anybody can help me, please let me know. Please excuse my grammar, thanks

I don't understand why the Feds are not more involved with this case. Seems like most of these wrongs were done thru the postal service. Many crime boss's were brought down thru conspiracy cases using the postal crime laws. There was even a local case here where a doctor was jailed for double billing insurance companies. the only thing that jailed him was that the forms were sent thru the USPS.

So far the ATF has declined but Turner hasn't sent in his records and they are after those. My stuff was all sent through FedEx but some of the other guys here could have some luck pursuing that route

Last edited:
If a person has an FFL, doesn't any gun that comes through his shop have to be logged in ?? Was he selling firearms coming through his shop that weren't ?? Just wondering........

If this turns out to be the case lets hope the BATFE comes down on him too...HARD !!!

That's the big question right now. The ATF is tracking down all the serial numbers that we have come up with. If they discover that my rifle wasn't sold through an FFL then that opens the door for some serious Federal charges. Unfortunately its a waiting game right now

I should have a solid update to the Civil case Monday afternoon.

Last edited:
WOW!! I just every post in this thread and must say, the whole thing is unbelievable. It's been my experience that some craftsmen are poor at running a business. On the other hand, some businessmen are lousy craftsmen. It's unfortunate that Mr. Turner, at the expense of others, did not have the ability to realize his limitations.

Last edited:
This thread has not taken on the character of a witch hunt, it has kindled the appropriate wrath to launch a stoning, which according to our Creator is what this man has earned. The fundamental difference between the two is the truth. The men in this thread have exercised patience and prudence in establishing their judgment and their wrath is built on a foundation of credible witnesses, documentation, proven character, and right and wrong actions. This has not been an exercise of hysteria and propaganda, but truth.

Nobody needs rebuked for making a joke disclosing the extent of the anger felt by our membership over the wrong committed. It is appropriate.

This site has earned it's reputation for using logic and evaluation to bring to light the truth in regards to all aspects of the shooting sports covered here. These fraud expose threads are yet another valuable kernel of truth for the shooting community. This is why we're here.

Craftsmen.....Poor businessman / Businessman..... bad craftsmen. He is an out and out THIEF and LIAR !!!!!!!! Really stressing the THIEF part too !!!!!!

Here it is:
Several months ago the judge in Henderson awarded me a default judgment against STS. The amount came to roughly $17,200. At that time we amended the complaint to name Brad Turner individually.
This morning the judge awarded the default judgment against Turner. The same day the judge was hearing another case against Turner in reference to bankruptcy.
The bank is foreclosing on and selling the property in Henderson. They filed chapter 13 back in 2012 and at some point stopped making payments.
This makes collecting on the judgment extremely difficult. We are filing a lien on all property and income but there are several other creditors ahead of me. The lien is good for 15 years.
I find that the civil legal system definitely failed here. This man took my money, stole my property, sold my property and is now hiding behind bankruptcy laws.
The good news is that the criminal case is moving along and collecting steam. Hopefully we can collect through restitution but that could take several more years.

Last edited:
Here it is:
Several months ago the judge in Henderson awarded me a default judgment against STS. The amount came to roughly $17,200. At that time we amended the complaint to name Brad Turner individually.
This morning the judge awarded the default judgment against Turner. The same day the judge was hearing another case against Turner in reference to bankruptcy.
The bank is foreclosing on and selling the property in Henderson. They filed chapter 13 back in 2012 and at some point stopped making payments.
This makes collecting on the judgment extremely difficult. We are filing a lien on all property and income but there are several other creditors ahead of me. The lien is good for 15 years.
I find that the civil legal system definitely failed here. This man took my money, stole my property, sold my property and is now hiding behind bankruptcy laws.
The good news is that the criminal case is moving along and collecting steam. Hopefully we can collect through restitution but that could take several more years.

Took some real scumbags to write our country's bankruptcy laws, I mean complete low life douche nozzles. I know you want some money back but seeing him go to jail in the end will be the reward.

I hope he does serve some time. Many people have been screwed and our civil justice system is letting him get away with it. Luckily the Det. with the Henderson County Sheriff's Office is putting a great deal of effort into the case. The whole ordeal sickens me. I feel that if the case was handled back when I made the initial complaint nearly a year and half ago it could have saved some of these guys some money and grief.
It is what it is.

I hope he does serve some time. Many people have been screwed and our civil justice system is letting him get away with it. Luckily the Det. with the Henderson County Sheriff's Office is putting a great deal of effort into the case. The whole ordeal sickens me. I feel that if the case was handled back when I made the initial complaint nearly a year and half ago it could have saved some of these guys some money and grief.
It is what it is.

I hope the detective finishes up a good strong case against this no account son of a shoat soon and he winds up with a long stretch in the state pen and all those that were victimized recover at least some of their money.