Issues with getting an account upgrade

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, we identified an issue that was causing people to not have their account upgraded even if the purchase went through on Paypal. If you had this issue, please let us know and we'll work to help you get your account upgrade fixed!

fatdaddy@55!

Fatdaddy55
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Oct 18, 2020
    I have a supporter membership, but cant seem to post items for sale. Please help $ sent via paypal 5-29

possumhunter1218

Private
    Minuteman
    Hey everyone, we identified an issue that was causing people to not have their account upgraded even if the purchase went through on Paypal. If you had this issue, please let us know and we'll work to help you get your account upgrade fixed!
    Hello,
    My bank account shows I made a payment on 5/31 for my supporter account but I am unable to get into the training forum. Can you help me out?
    Thank you, Robert

Shootershorty

PRS shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2018
    Michigan
    I have a supporter membership, but cant seem to post items for sale. Please help $ sent via paypal but no benefits received.

alexj-12

Administrator
    Staff member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, we're looking into this issue right now! I'll update when we've tracked down the problem and the issue is fixed

LeoSD

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 17, 2020
    I seem to be having this same issue. Payment went thru on paypal, no account upgrade yet.

Reactions: alexj-12

alexj-12

Administrator
    Staff member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    I seem to be having this same issue. Payment went thru on paypal, no account upgrade yet.
    Thanks for letting me know. We're still looking into this issue and will put out an update as soon as it's fixed

smokey24_24

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Apr 6, 2020
    Thanks for letting me know. We're still looking into this issue and will put out an update as soon as it's fixed
    I also have the same issue. I just signed up as a supporter a few days ago in it's not updated yet. Thanks for checking on it.

GenericBadGuy

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 5, 2020
    Minnesota
    Good morning, I had paid for a supporter account back on July 1st. Today is the 21st and I am no longer a supporter account when logged in and can't post in the Classifieds. Is there a way to fix?

mthomas001

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Apr 1, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Looking to upgrade my account as well but read the above posts, have these Supporter status/PX sales access issues been resolved? Thanks in advance for responses!