• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s 2024 now but never forget what they did to us!!

True freedom doesn't include living off the labor of others like communism. For communism to be implemented, it requires a ruling class.

Communism was an example of another unworkable societal solution like anarchism.

Both theories in order to actually work well require good faith efforts from the vast majority of a group of people to look out for one another and actually do their part to make responsible decisions.

Sadly human nature leads to a different result. We have good recent examples of both not working well. For communism look at any current communist “utopia”, looks pretty good huh? Oh wait not so much. Hell we even effectively tried anarchy here not to long ago with all the “peaceful protesting” and the creation of CHAZ or CHOP or JIZZ or whatever that moronic collective in Seattle was supposed to be. In short order human nature took over and it developed into an even bigger shit show than it started out as.

My wife was vaccinated behind my back, she made the decision herself to appease her employer, she could have worked remotely but she wanted to get back in the office. She died last January at 35yo from a pulmonary embolism. F the vaccine and any asshat pushing it, including employers.

The left are like a school of fish and when one goes the rest follow.

My wife was vaccinated behind my back, she made the decision herself to appease her employer, she could have worked remotely but she wanted to get back in the office. She died last January at 35yo from a pulmonary embolism. F the vaccine and any asshat pushing it, including employers.

I know plenty of people that took the vaccine when it first came out, without any research and just blindly trusting what was told to them. I sympathize for those people. One is a co-worker than went on disability after his second heart attack. My gut is telling me he might not see 2025. I'm surprised he saw 2024.

If you were still getting vaxxed or boosted mid to late 2021 you made your own bed. Plenty of cautionary info was present by then. Anyone who trust the gov't after Covid is a freaking idiot!

Oh, and sorry to hear about your wife. That's tough!

I just overheard a couple of masked people just today talking about getting the next booster.

I mean really.....I just kept my mouth shut and played with my phone.

They do still exist and are buying it hook line and sinker.

Reactions: gigamortis

I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

My wife was being pressured to get the jab to remain employed.
I told her that it was time to find another job then.
Thankfully she did just that.

1704396263882.jpeg

I just overheard a couple of masked people just today talking about getting the next booster.

I mean really.....I just kept my mouth shut and played with my phone.

They do still exist and are buying it hook line and sinker.

I just observed a couple yesterday in Rapid City, SD all masked up outside no less. Wearing some homemade cloth masks that won’t do anything.

Boggles my mind, but like Climate Change it’s part of their cult of leftism.

Mass Psychosis, I really never understood it till then . That is probably the biggest lessons I learned with the world covid plandemic, besides learning of the millions of Phobos and hypochondriacs brought to the open surface for me to see.
THIS ---> Mass Psychosis hates to be alone, they will fight to drag you under with them, and drown you also.
"“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.”

― Charles MacKay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

I know plenty of people that took the vaccine when it first came out, without any research and just blindly trusting what was told to them. I sympathize for those people. One is a co-worker than went on disability after his second heart attack. My gut is telling me he might not see 2025. I'm surprised he saw 2024.

If you were still getting vaxxed or boosted mid to late 2021 you made your own bed. Plenty of cautionary info was present by then. Anyone who trust the gov't after Covid is a freaking idiot!

Oh, and sorry to hear about your wife. That's tough!

She was an Air Force veteran, she was hurt in her convoy via IED, she swapped rides with her best friend in the lead vehicle and took his ride in the second vehicle. She survived that hell only to be killed by nonsense. I didn't find out until late September when they finally released her medical records.

I won't tolerate the forced shit in the future, it's just not going to happen and I think the majority of Americans feel the very same way.

Well at least i have something to lool forward to. Wasn't there talk about them hiding it in food or something like that also?
I think I remember reading that the medical genius named Bill Gates has even suggested aerosolized vaccines, to be spread by airplanes,you know, for the vax hesitant.

Remind me again, what med school did he attend?

So to piss on the circle jerk...when I go in for surgery do I wear a mask to get along and git rid of cancer or refuse compliance

asking for a friend...

I think I remember reading that the medical genius named Bill Gates has even suggested aerosolized vaccines, to be spread by airplanes,you know, for the vax hesitant.

He was also working with engineered mosquitoes to spread something. I cant remember the details but i remember reading about it a few years ago

Reactions: nikonNUT
So to piss on the circle jerk...when I go in for surgery do I wear a mask to get along and git rid of cancer or refuse compliance

asking for a friend...
You do whatever you want I chose a healthcare system that stopped making us where masks mid covid. Ill stick with them

I'm pretty sure they experimented with putting it in the Covid test kits. About half the population shoved that swab up their nose and tested themselves about once a week. What a perfect delivery system. Have the government send "free" test kits to everyone and see how much damage you can do. Wait, what? They DID that!
Not I.

And I’m dang proud of it.

MIT drop out if I recall correctly.
Do not know what his major was, but I seriously doubt it had anything to do with medical.

I read a very interesting article yesterday, by a nurse in commiefornia, that was fired for refusing the jab. She shared a lot of info about the " behind the scenes" happenings in her hospital. Can't remember her name, but she is compiling info from whistleblowers nationwide to put the info into usable form to be used in court proceedings, and trying to begin a parallel healthcare system that's not beholden to big pharma or the insurance companies (i.e. doctors, not drug salesmen).

asking for a friend...
Yeah you wear your mask so perhaps it will catch big ass shit like drops of spit that fall from your mouth breathing but as far as telling the untrained masses to wear a mask or they can’t buy groceries - nah bruh.

Your profession has ruined itself.

Read that dumb ass memo from MA General Hospital above.

Such a shame to see the destruction of everything once great.

It’s what they did in Cambodia - might as well make the janitor the doctor and vice versa.

Fake shot "given" to promote the shot. I edited this video by zooming in to show there was nothing in the syringe. The plunger was already all the way down (empty). The person giving the "shot" then pretended to aspirate and then pretended to inject.

POLITICAL THEATER:

Last edited:
During the height of the plandemic, one of my bosses (co-owner of the company) went to the hospital with a lot of pain in his abdomen. It was a preliminary stage to an umbilical hernia. It was not ruptured. Since it was not ruptured, it was not an "emergency." It would be elective surgery at that point and they could not take him (a hospital in Ft Worth, Texas.)

Why? because they had to save beds for the deluge of COVID patients.

He asked many COVID patients they had at the moment.

By accident, they answered honestly. Zero.

Does anyone notice that the politicians who pushed the shot on us and who, allegedly, got the shot aren't experiencing any health problems? That includes death.

Everyone else seems to have experienced side effects from the shot but not them.

So that begs the question; did they really get the shot? We all probably know the answer to that question.
I never received the shots, but I have a card saying I do........weird how that works, right?

Doc

Yeah you wear your mask so perhaps it will catch big ass shit like drops of spit that fall from your mouth breathing but as far as telling the untrained masses to wear a mask or they can’t buy groceries - nah bruh.

Your profession has ruined itself.

Read that dumb ass memo from MA General Hospital above.

Such a shame to see the destruction of everything once great.

It’s what they did in Cambodia - might as well make the janitor the doctor and vice versa.
I'm not a (medical)doctor, the surgery is on ME

That's the point I'm making to the rabid crowd. You guys will all go "You fucking supported the system you fucking coward"

ANd I'm kinda "Fuck Cancer you cunts, I want it out" I'm gonna do what i gotta do to survive.

But I won't forget either. Target rich environment. People forcing their views on others all over.

Last edited:
Makes me not regret getting out of the medical field a month ago. Couldn't deal with the BS anymore......

Doc
Open up your own real “practice of medicine” because the world needs real healers but of course regulation wouldn’t allow you to do that.

Reactions: Doc68

That's the point I'm making to the rabid crowd. You guys will all go "You fucking supported the system you fucking coward"

ANd I'm kinda "Fuck Cancer you cunts, I want it out" I'm gonna do what i gotta do to survive.

But I won't forget either. Target rich environment. People forcing their views on others all over.
Play the game. But know who is doing this to you (us). Remember their names and faces. Or, find a healthcare system that isn't part of a "deathcare system."

Got a pal who needs a new kidney. Hospital WON'T PERFORM TRANSPLANT WITHOUT CLOTSHOT, STILL. "Live" to fight another day.

• Angry
Reactions: BurtG
Play the game. But know who is doing this to you (us). Remember their names and faces. Or, find a healthcare system that isn't part of a "deathcare system."

Got a pal who needs a new kidney. Hospital WON'T PERFORM TRANSPLANT WITHOUT CLOTSHOT, STILL. "Live" to fight another day.
Oh i know who's enforcing it and i know its stupid.

I also know I got my surgery spot because someone tested positive for covid. I've had some illness the last week--but I haven't tested positive (pro tip can't test positive if you don't test!)

I remember when they closed elective surgery and had an associate die from a preventable condition that was "elective"

I also remember the people here who called me a traitor and a coward for trying to get by when me and others made some tough decisions.

Seems the left doesn't have a hold on enforcing their views on others. That was the point.

I guarantee I won't forget.

Reactions: Bender

asking for a friend...

You do what you gotta do to get treated for fucking cancer my man.

It’s stupid, but wearing a mask to make some Karen in hospital administration feel good isn’t going to kill you. When that silly cunt isn’t looking take your mask off after surgery. What are they gonna do? Take you back into surgery and put the cancer back in?

It’s not like their conditions are that you hurt little kids or go to clown schools or some other degenerate shit.

I do have to inquire what shithole you’re in requiring masks in the hospital still? That shit ended a couple of years ago here.

Yes my bad în making the assumption you were equating a mask worn in surgery with this other disaster.

I wish you well as you proceed down the path to getting fully cured.

I hope they don't force you into anything worse than mask wearing.

Had a friend getting a hip replacement and about the day before surgery they told him "Oh no Covid shot? We can't do surgery unless you have the shot". He never wanted that shot but at that point in his planning they got him.

Evil people.

Radiation treatment center requires a person to wear a mask . What say you tough guys , death or mask ? I bet you would be begging for a mask .

Well at least i have something to lool forward to. Wasn't there talk about them hiding it in food or something like that also?

Does none really know what is in that “flu shot” or “shingles vaccine?” Half the doctors these days are so demented with Covid derangement and Pharma Propaganda (and kickbacks) I don’t trust anything they want to stick in me.

Remember that Dr. Mengele was Telling all his “patients” they were getting a vitamin shot. Helped with compliance, vs telling them he was injecting them with hydrazine… just to see what would happen.

Every dystopian novel and spy book ever has the line: “now just a vitamin shot…”

Sirhr

asking for a friend...

Isn’t it to keep your tremendously long nose hairs from falling into the incision?

;-)

Masks in surgery have proven value. No one should question that!

Masks have other values, too. But as a protection against a viral pandemic… well, My non-medically-educated opinion says they were more about psychological impact.

And by making people breathe whatever concoction of stuff started growing in them after a few hours… masks may have done more harm than good for many. I don’t think surgeons use the same “designer Louis Vuitton” mask for weeks on end or keep it in their pocket when not in use.

But what do I know. I was in marketing ;-)

Sirhr

PS. I admit I just assumed the length of your nose hairs. Sorry ;-)

Does none really know what is in that “flu shot” or “shingles vaccine?” Half the doctors these days are so demented with Covid derangement and Pharma Propaganda (and kickbacks) I don’t trust anything they want to stick in me.

Remember that Dr. Mengele was Telling all his “patients” they were getting a vitamin shot. Helped with compliance, vs telling them he was injecting them with hydrazine… just to see what would happen.

Every dystopian novel and spy book ever has the line: “now just a vitamin shot…”

Sirhr

Hydrazine is really good.......in rocket propellant.

some of you folks need to realize one thing.

every one of us IS going to die. there is NO escaping that. people act like they can somehow change that, but no one can.

i will be damned if i let anyone sway my core beliefs. even if they COULD extend my existence, i wouldnt buy into their enslavement.

and when the good Lord decides it's my time, i will go out knowing i lived my life on my terms. these josef mengele motherfuckers arent doing anything but practicing on you anyway.

Hydrazine is really good.......in rocket propellant.

Docs needed to test it on animal subjects first so they knew what would happen if SS officers were exposed to it at Peenemunde.

Which is why they injected Jews and Slavs.

Doctors had feelings for bunnies and gerbils.

But they were just following orders, right? Right?

Sirhr

Docs needed to test it on animal subjects first so they knew what would happen if SS officers were exposed to it at Peenemunde.

Sirhr

Just like our officers that shut down businesses and caused irreparable financial harm.

I lost many friends and even family relationships (like my own sister) because I dared to question the narrative.

I had death wishes made against me. I was told I was a horrible person - the proverbial "grandma killer." They hoped my business would be shut down or fail. Nasty, nasty shit. People lost their minds.

Bear in mind that 100% of the information that directed my decision to not get the shot was from the peer reviewed scientific literature. Not CNN. Not the New York Times. Not the Today Show. Not USA Today. Not even that lying criminal motherfucker, Fauci.

I have the actual citations / references. My background is in Science. My entire education and career are based in Science. I know how to look up and read the scientific literature, and it did NOT support the narrative. That said, anyone can look up the literature and at least read (and understand) the "abstract" (summary) and / or the "conclusion" without being scientifically trained.

So, the problems we are seeing now with the mRNA shot (it's not a vaccine) were KNOWN in studies done as far back as 2012 and again in 2016. They fucking knew. And they fucking LIED. For 2019, they SKIPPED the part of the testing that revealed problems in 2012 and 2016.

Now... whenever I offered to refer anyone (who was quick to castigate me for not getting into the ersatz boxcar) to the scientific literature I had cited... NOT A SINGLE ONE took me up on the offer. Not one wanted to read any of it. Instead, 100% of them continued their emotional barrage against me... many of them terminating our relationship on that emotional basis. And most of them are SMART people. But they were literally brainwashed.

Mark Twain famously said (paraphrased), "It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

I will never forget what happened and how I was treated by friends and family. Those who terminated our relationship made an irrevocable decision, as far as I'm concerned. Don't come crawling back. Don't pretend it never happened. Don't bullshit me with, "we didn't know." If you dumped me, it's over. Forever. I will not forget, AND I will not forgive. My own sister has tried to reconcile without any contrition. No dice. If she (or the others) SINCERELY expressed that they royally fucked up, I might reconsider. But none have. Not one.

Damned right I'm bitter.

Last edited:
I lost many friends and even family relationships (like my own sister) because I dared to question the narrative.

I had death wishes made against me. I was told I was a horrible person - the proverbial "grandma killer." They hoped my business would be shut down or fail. Nasty, nasty shit. People lost their minds.

Bear in mind that 100% of the information that directed my decision to not get the shot was from the peer reviewed scientific literature. Not CNN. Not the New York Times. Not the Today Show. Not USA Today. Not even that lying criminal motherfucker, Fauci.

I have the actual citations / references. My background is in Science. My entire education and career are based in Science. I know how to look up and read the scientific literature, and it did NOT support the narrative. That said, anyone can look up the literature and at least read (and understand) the "abstract" (summary) and / or the "conclusion" without being scientifically trained.

So, the problems we are seeing now with the mRNA shot (it's not a vaccine) were KNOWN in studies done as far back as 2012 and again in 2016. They fucking knew. And they fucking LIED. For 2019, they SKIPPED the part of the testing that revealed problems in 2012 and 2016.

Now... whenever I offered to refer anyone (who was quick to castigate me for not getting into the ersatz boxcar) to the scientific literature I had cited... NOT A SINGLE ONE took me up on the offer. Not one wanted to read any of it. Instead, 100% of them continued their emotional barrage against me... many of them terminating our relationship on that emotional basis. And most of them are SMART people. But they were literally brainwashed.

Mark Twain famously said (paraphrased), "It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

I will never forget what happened and how I was treated by friends and family. Those who terminated our relationship made an irrevocable decision, as far as I'm concerned. Don't come crawling back. Don't pretend it never happened. Don't bullshit me with, "we didn't know." If you dumped me, it's over. Forever. I will not forget, AND I will not forgive. My own sister has tried to reconcile without any contrition. No dice. If she (or the others) SINCERELY expressed that they royally fucked up, I might reconsider. But none have. Not one.

Damned right I'm bitter.

Silly peasant. You knuckle-dragging-slope-headed-pea-brained-mouth-breathing-flea-infested-STD-spreading-masturbating-troglodytes should know better than to confuse the superior geniuses with the facts after their minds are made up.

We should be kissing their feet after they have deigned to ask us for forgiveness. So when they pass you on the streets remember to bow, avert your eyes and open your wallets for them.

Clearly Jesus loves them more.

Sirhr
Wasn't hydrazine used as torpedo propellant as well ?

Damned right I'm bitter.
I'm in your same boat. But, I'm not bitter. They showed their true colors and demonstrated that they are nothing but a liability. I appreciate(d) the clarity.

We ghosted the vast majority of them. It was a long time in coming Prior to Covid. Covid just provided the needed last piece of the puzzle.