• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s started....

Dont really see victim "charging". He may have been approaching but charging sorta implies things, yeah?

Interesting prospect if he walks (especially in colorado). Takes things to level-3.
In vids prior to this shooting, it seems the 'darwin award winner' is bitching at other folks with that mace in his hand itching for a fight . Even as the shooter will likely do jail time for murder , the victim still falls into play stupid games win stupid prizes category.

These days you have to assume folks in these rallies/protests/lootings are batshit crazy and guns are not exclusive to any group. Why is anyone surprised guns get used in such altercations is beyond me. Do you think anyone is thinking rationally? fuzes are getting shorter, folks will in the heat of the moment use anything including guns.

Gullible folks at these events are just expendable cannon fodder rallied up by the politicians and the media to their bidding, but the mess was cooking up for well over a decade.

usually takes enough bodybags before folks can talk it out.
Ej_6hKSWoAc0Ish

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishWind
I checked her out too, and she does not seem like a fanatic. I don't think she's a Soros-backed, ANTIFA DA. She seems to have some allegiance to the law and ACTUAL justice. She is a Democrat machine politician though, and probably will cave if the pressure gets strong enough.

The photographer was ten feet from both of them. That series of stills shows definitively that Keltner was retreating when Dolloff murdered him.

That's how it appears to me from the stills as well.

- Shooter tries to grab mace from victim
- Victim bitch-slaps shooter
- Shooter draws pistol
- Victim deploys spray
- Shooter shoots

Reactions: Bender
Six pages in and no one, not one person picked up on the fact the cheif of police stated that the entire incident took place under cameras owned by Denver.
They have multiple view points of it as well, in it's entirely.
He further stated that the footage will not be released to the public.

In vids prior to this shooting, it seems the 'darwin award winner' is bitching at other folks with that mace in his hand itching for a fight . Even as the shooter will likely do jail time for murder , the victim still falls into play stupid games win stupid prizes category.

These days you have to assume folks in these rallies/protests/lootings are batshit crazy and guns are not exclusive to any group. Why is anyone surprised guns get used in such altercations is beyond me. Do you think anyone is thinking rationally? fuzes are getting shorter, folks will in the heat of the moment use anything including guns.

Gullible folks at these events are just expendable cannon fodder rallied up by the politicians and the media to their bidding, but the mess was cooking up for well over a decade.

Ej_6hKSWoAc0Ish
So far ANTIFA/BLM has murdered about 40 people in their little insurrection. They murder about ten counter protestors per month. The response to that has been one Kyle Rittenhouse defending himself against an angry mob. I think it's telling the moral equivalence you see here, and I wonder if it would be different if Trump supporters had murdered forty leftists with a single leftist defending himself? I wonder if you would be trying to say it's the same thing...?

This is and has always been a one sided affair. When patriots come out to peacefully protest they get murdered. It will keep going this way, with one side murdering the other in a mixed bag of impunity and prosecution (depending on whether the DA is ANTIFA or not) till is is open season on Trump Supporters or open season on ANTIFA. If I were a betting man I would place my money on many more patriots not getting involved for fear of being prosecuted for murder than ANTIFAs. When the gloves come off I doubt ANTIFA's ranks will swell. You think the opposite is true?

Probably right.. What a idiot. Hope the Bernie bro is proud of himself, he’s gonna be with the big boys now. Can’t imagine the AB has much sympathy or patience for BLM supporting race traitors LOL. If that dumbass thought Trump supporters were racist, just wait for the treat he’s in for upon entering the mega racist prison world.
Can you imagine the pleading phone calls to every Dick & Harry & Mary and whoever the “friends” & “family” he has and knows when the “shakedown” starts wherever he will be held.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
So far ANTIFA/BLM has murdered about 40 people in their little insurrection. They murder about ten counter protestors per month. The response to that has been one Kyle Rittenhouse defending himself against an angry mob. I think it's telling the moral equivalence you see here, and I wonder if it would be different if Trump supporters had murdered forty leftists with a single leftist defending himself? I wonder if you would be trying to say it's the same thing...?

This is and has always been a one sided affair. When patriots come out to peacefully protest they get murdered. It will keep going this way, with one side murdering the other in a mixed bag of impunity and prosecution (depending on whether the DA is ANTIFA or not) till is is open season on Trump Supporters or open season on ANTIFA. If I were a betting man I would place my money on many more patriots not getting involved for fear of being prosecuted for murder than ANTIFAs. When the gloves come off I doubt ANTIFA's ranks will swell. You think the opposite is true?
I admire the effort but... you are trying to do the impossible.
AKA- Nail jello to a tree...

R

I just wonder how long it will be before the shooter is bailed out or jail by some ultra rich leftist communist bastard. Then the video tapes that Denver won’t release are magically lost along with all the paperwork related to this incident. I bet commie shooter is walking the streets by the end of the week.

I just wonder how long it will be before the shooter is bailed out or jail by some ultra rich leftist communist bastard. Then the video tapes that Denver won’t release are magically lost along with all the paperwork related to this incident. I bet commie shooter is walking the streets by the end of the week.

Turning him loose may give some people an opportunity that they wish for. Just saying.

Turning him loose may give some people an opportunity that they wish for. Just saying.

Same with Michael Reinohl... If the Marshals and local LE hadn't responded like they had done, there were actually groups of good ol' boys who were getting ready to do the needful. That warning sent to his sister was basically giving his family one last chance to give him up peacefully or else he was going to get some third world style treatment once they located him via 4Chan's ever-wakeful eyes...

He is held without chance for bond

That POS Chris Wallace and the dumbfuck he was debating for in the last debate pretty much laid the ground rules. A mutual combat, toe to toe gunfight with Antifa is weighted entirely in favor of the commie, as all white conservatives are White Supremacists.
This is a war on the conservative from the top down.

Last edited:
Looks like neither of them saw how the michael reinohl case ended up. Points for stupidity and ignorance awarded to both parties.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Prosecutions for these murders will likely not be as one-sided as you think, but that you will only be able to tell months down the line when prosecutions actually wrap up.

No one really expects protests and counter-protest to be peaceful, claiming this guy came to protest in peace with a mace in his hand, is about as genuine as media selling mostly peaceful protest with fires raging on live TV (yes sure he did not come there expecting to be shot but he was quite willing for anything short of that).
Folks come to this kind of protest itching for a fight these things just turn way more deadly as more guns are brought to these events. The likelihood of both sides carrying guns is a change from the past where extreme left were a bunch of hippies without guns that could at best do a sit-in Occupy WallStreet style and the ones carrying were the rightwing nutjobs.

At this stage, no one is really in this for what they claim BLM ,Antifa,Prud boys,Blue lives mater no one gives a fuck about any of these things they are just going apeshit acting out as its an open season , free for all to do anything they want.

All about as real as BLM straight out head chopper central of Idlib
Ej_zmhUXcAA1UIR

Until you line up the folks at the FED and both houses to the wall and start shooting this shit will go on. The biggest heist of the century is still ongoing and stupid morons are playing cowboys and Indians on the street while the instigators and puppetmasters are laughing all the way to the bank and its a bipartisan effort.

Till folks realize what is really going on, the darwin award contestants will continue ''winning so much you're going to be sick and tired ''

Last edited:
Reactions: TexPatriot

usually takes enough bodybags before folks can talk it out.
Ej_6hKSWoAc0Ish
What other videos? You mean the one partial video with the guy screaming, “Mace me, n—ger! F—k around and find out!” That same man who was recorded in separate incidents screaming at people and getting in their faces. That same video that shows this guy walk away from that altercation and get hands laid on him in five seconds and less than 10 ft by an illegal, left wing activist, security guard for a reporter. Who then murders him (by your definition), that video?

How do you acknowledge he’s a murder victim and then call him a Darwin Award winner? You’re acting triggered.

Did a bit of shooting in 68 on the other guys turf. I learned that bullets and thinks that go bang make people bleed and die. Now I’m an old dude who can’t run or carry a body anymore. I’m old and fat and the agent orange got my heart and lungs. But that’s my super power. I look helpless. I’m not. Old marines get smarter and more evil minded. If I’m gonna have a war on my home turf I sure as hell am not gonna go March. I’m gonna do recon. Build intel. Find weak points. Build my reserves and make a battle plan. If I have to battle commies again on my home soil then I use their tactics against them. Young guys can take bear spray to a gun fight if they want. I want to park an Abrams on their front porch and ring the door bell With the barrel.
I
Did a bit of shooting in 68 on the other guys turf. I learned that bullets and thinks that go bang make people bleed and die. Now I’m an old dude who can’t run or carry a body anymore. I’m old and fat and the agent orange got my heart and lungs. But that’s my super power. I look helpless. I’m not. Old marines get smarter and more evil minded. If I’m gonna have a war on my home turf I sure as hell am not gonna go March. I’m gonna do recon. Build intel. Find weak points. Build my reserves and make a battle plan. If I have to battle commies again on my home soil then I use their tactics against them. Young guys can take bear spray to a gun fight if they want. I want to park an Abrams on their front porch and ring the door bell With the barrel.
If some bozo decided to threaten a police officer with a can of pepper spray and got shot in his face, there would be a round of high-fives and plenty of comments along the lines of "good shoot!".

If a citizen with a CCW got threatened with a can of pepper spray, drew on the assailant, and then pulled the trigger once he got sprayed in face, we'd anoint the dude as a hero.

If the pepper-spray guy was BLM/Antifa and the shooter was a conservative militia member, there would already be a half-dozen threads in the Pit with tactical analysis, memes, GoFundMe links, etc etc etc.

So why the reluctance to even consider that the shooter in this case may have been OK in his actions, or at least that the pepper-spray dude is a complete moron? I suspect it's because of the initial framing of the situation (conservative dude with pepper spray vs Antifa asshole with gun). And if indeed that's the case - that we are willing to overlook facts and suppress common sense because of some incorrect context - then yeah, we're in the fast lane on our way to a major internal conflict.
perhaps the real smart ones are waiting for more info?
Me thinks reporter and security guy are bros. Reporter been expensing security costs and hiring his bro. The news agency maybe didnt completely vet who reporter was hiring. Either because reporter lied about it, or because the news agency was complicit and never demanded "proof" that security was properly licensed etc.
Or.... leftist media used to doing what they want... how many Aunt tiffa could a news crew cram into a news van?

I can’t believe ANYONE on here would be defending this commie, filth, murderer. “Well, I don’t support what the Nazis are doing to the Jews, but not all Nazis are bad.” With months of insurrection, and 40 people confirmed murdered by ANTIFA it’s a little late to be able to say some stupid shit like that.

I get playing Devils Advocate, but this shit is a ridiculous reach. There is NOTHING there that in any way that resembles life or death till the murder.

That commentary reminds me of the Rodney King trial where the cops lawyers slowed down the beating and tried to claim that every time a pr24 fell that King moved and that constituted resisting arrest. Bullshit.

When I was a junior in HS a kid slapped me. He was flat on his back with a bloody nose before before either of us knew what happened. I just swung without thinking. I was already pissed, and did not expect to be slapped. Punched? Maybe, but the slap was more shocking. You only slap someone who is not a threat. This reminded me of that.

Is there a list somewhere? I’d be interested in seeing the list of 40.

Yeah maybe and this case could go either way. I'm not arguing against you, and as I stated before I have no dog in this fight. I'm providing an objective couch-level detective analysis that will be used by the defense. This shooter is in friendly territory and will have big money backing him and buying the best legal defense that money can acquire. That defense team will likely argue -

- "hired security" guard doing the Lord's work of protecting the truth tellers (lying communist news hacks), was charged by angry 280 lb biker with bear spray and gun. The mean biker was already challenging people to fights.
- Security guard puts hand up in a defensive posture to stop the charging bull
- Giant aggressive biker hits security guard, then steps back to spray
- Security guard is shaken and now "fears for his life", draws gun and defends his life and the truth teller warriors he's hired to protect

Dude, this is just how the defense will likely roll and the photos can support that story (true or not). Remember, as soon as the incident is over it gets turned over to the circus. This is entertainment, I'm not arguing that he wasn't reaching nor am I defending him I hope that's clear.
Gotta say, I understand the “no dog”, but entertainment?....no, not in the least.

About 46 (28 police officers) can be easily proven to have been killed by ANTIFA members many linked to protests. Some mass shooters were followers of ANTIFA but this is very difficult to prove and may be hearsay.

That’s a guess based on the cops killed and people killed while ANTIFA/BLM were rioting. It’s very conservative, and the real number is probably much higher. Most (the ones in the riots) aren’t even being investigated

They say one of the first steps in recognizing "loserthink" is when someone professes to know what someone else is thinking; as if they're a mind reader.

I think the other rule (waiting 48 hrs before making a decision where you stand on an incident/issue) is also in play here...in the first 48hrs, the "news" often gets many things flat out wrong.

It is possible for someone to simultaneously be the victim of a crime, and be a fucking moron.
Agreed, some people here can't wrap their minds around that two separate yet related event can be true at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.BR
Yes. Keep your fucking hands away from me. Hands are deadly weapons also.
In this circumstance simply, no. You’d need alternate/additional contributing deadly indications present. I’m not seeing that. I’d need better evidence than I have so far to warrant it. It may turn up and maybe defense will have some kind of argument. But, for the moment Im not seeing enough reasons, to pull that trigger. Imo. Even if spray had a gun it was not in hand or seemingly being reached for yet, which would be dicey. This is going to get ugly. Potential but not presence. Hell, here I am, doing what everybody is. Not good, but talk is what it is....for the moment, roll it.

Last edited:
Moral of the story..

Don't bring pepper spray to a gunfight.

ID the loudmouth antagonist. The way I see it, its a team effort to force a self defense scenario. Main agitator trys to start a fight, antifa security standing by waiting for the opportunity to "defend". The press thing is a cover.

Just like the portland shooter was "security". Patriot deployed pepper spray... bang, shot dead.

They say one of the first steps in recognizing "loserthink" is when someone professes to know what someone else is thinking; as if they're a mind reader.

I think the other rule (waiting 48 hrs before making a decision where you stand on an incident/issue) is also in play here...in the first 48hrs, the "news" often gets many things flat out wrong.

Agree 100%. But if you are waiting for the news to tell ya what you need to know...well...ok boss.

Plus, nothing wrong with discussion, even if what you say ends up being wrong when more evidence is presented. Its sorta comes along with the territory. Now, being incapable of admitting when you are wrong, thats a problem. OMG YOU WERE SO WRONG, THE SHAME!

This one has many complexities and those playing devils advocate have decent points.

Its not like being chased by a mob with intent of making your skull mush and cornered with no way to flee further.

Lets wait and see but something tells me the relationship with news bro and shooter and who and what they support will come to light.

????
It already has..?
No, he ain’t Antifa. But close enough. He’s a Bernie bro socialist POS

I saw that. Lets see what else surfaces. This doesnt speak to news bro and his relationship to shooter AND how shooter was hired/paid yet is not licensed etc. There is probably more to that story. News bro is likely at least on friendly terms with antifa...maybe even local leadership to be given a pass. We will see.

Yes. Keep your fucking hands away from me. Hands are deadly weapons also.

Whatever dude. My hands have been beating my meat for 28 years.
Sucker still works just fine.
In fact, never had an issue working hard (intended) and go till it pukes, then its immediately ready to go some more. 2-3 times if the situation calls for it.
This repeated puke and rally is in an actual fight, not a self motivated training session.

Moral of the story..

Don't bring pepper spray to a gunfight.

ID the loudmouth antagonist. The way I see it, its a team effort to force a self defense scenario. Main agitator trys to start a fight, antifa security standing by waiting for the opportunity to "defend". The press thing is a cover.

Just like the portland shooter was "security". Patriot deployed pepper spray... bang, shot dead.
Seems like they figured out battle buddies.
Moral of the story part 2: If you're going to a rally, travel with no fewer that a fire team.

Bet this guy doesnt walk.

Charges might be lowered, but he will not walk.

Agreed, he will do time.

Anyone going on how the shooter touched the mace guy before being slapped and how mace guy was defending with mace against a drawn pistol , come on seriously stop the BS , just post something more ridiculous like that he only triggered the mace spray after being shot in the head.

Like E.Bryant said :
'If the pepper-spray guy was BLM/Antifa and the shooter was a conservative militia member, there would already be a half-dozen threads in the Pit with tactical analysis, memes, GoFundMe links, etc etc etc. '

Reactions: Bender
Complete horseshit Mr. Br. That is an interesting way to attempt to move the goal posts. As a CC carrier in CO, you have responsibility to avoid conflict. Goading someone into slapping you, so you can shoot them. Does not fall into that category. Putting your hands on someone does not fall into that category. Walking away from that situation falls into that category.