• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It just keeps on getting better for the Clintons

Consider that at the bottom of this hole, it is so terrible that no one would believe it.

Consider that the corruption is so pervasive, across so many fields, and much of it is likely technically legal - that the crime is only revealed by the collusive behavior itself. Evidence of such collusion was buried (until now).

Consider the consequences of Red Pilling America without some lube for the unvarnished truth.

The NSA has it all. It has to be done in a slow and methodical way such that each lie is revealed and people can slowly let the idea sink in.

The prime thing to understand at this point is that in a collusive environment a politically motivated and loosely vetted / false dossier was (as testified to by McCabe) the only evidence for the FISA warrant on Trump. The dossier was understood by the FBI to be bogus. They renewed the warrant twice while he was POTUS, and then ostensibly got the same level of data collection after Muller was appointed. Most important point here - Trump has been under cavity level search as a candidate up through this minute. In addition to the Trump FISA warrant, other warrants were purposely issued such that other parties could be targeted for full cavity surveillance even though they were only loosely in the orbit of (spies) folks like Carter Paige.

Last edited:
Consider the consequences of Red Pilling America without some lube for the unvarnished truth.
Some people would go on the hunt and the objects of their hunt would turn up dead, or disappear without a trace.

Exactly.

What if there were competing view points associated with the ‘truth’?

What if substantial resources were allocated toward controlling the message while stirring tension on all levels such that consensus of truth was impossible to achieve by plan?

It has to be proven to the people, each and every step of the way.

As far as I’m concerned it can get hard enough for the Clintons
6D517C5B-8241-471E-935B-8F3436DA8557.jpeg

I know what they are blackmailing him over...

Running a still and shooting 'Possum out of season. Damn.... He is screwed now.

Cheers,

Sirhr

No closed season and no bag limit on possum in AL. It's an all you can eat affair.

Have them here too now. When they first showed up I tried to straddle one with my truck. Bastard jumped strait up when I was over him and he got wedged in underneath. Now they dig in my yard and I'll leave the road to hit one.