• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It works!

I'm beginning to think the term "China Virus" is not correct. It should either be the Fraudi Virus or China-Fauci Virus; for by the gain of function work, along with a few of his colleagues, increased the lethality of a normal SARS/Corona-type virus. Sponsored this research here and abroad from what I've gathered. The fact there are still people listening to that pompous asswipe is mind blowing to me.

Her - “Sir, are you vaccinated?”
Me - “Do you enjoy anal?”
Her - *Silence*
Her - *Extended Stunned Confusion*
Me - “I’m sorry, I thought we were asking each other questions that are none of the other’s business?”
I'm going to steal this...thank you sir!!!!

Reactions: Anb618
What numbers? The fake ones they control. Lol. The health officials and governors alike have made it more than clear that any death could and would be labeled covid. It was never a secret that this is fake. I can link you to several examples where these people clearly tell you that they are padding numbers.

How many people did you step over that were dead in the streets? A deadly pandemic would have this effect.
Globally, even the inflated numbers from cdc lies, says cv19 was only .04% deadly. Was not worth destroying people’s lives, businesses, the economy, trampling of rights, etc.

Reactions: WATERWALKER