• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ITRC match

Re: ITRC match

Sent our app in last week. Now we just wait. Will say I've never sent an app in a full year early.
MLM

I really doubt if it is filled up this early. I suspect if it did, someone on here that knows Dave would post that info. At least I would hope they would.

It is a fun time, I learned a lot & had a great time. Can't wait for next year!

MLM

Our ap was sent in a couple of weeks ago...waiting on the check to clear and some kind of confirmation. My partner e-mailed the MD when we were getting out stuff together and there were a couple of spots left at the time, so we should be good.

Brad O and I are paired up...he shoots a creedmoor as well so he'll be good to spot for me. He's a 3 gun guy so he'll handle the carbine.

I'm sure someone would be interesed - looks like you already have a lead..

Last year they didn't cash the checks until a few weeks before the match. Had to call to be sure we were "in". Guess I'll just trust it this time. Nah, I'll probably call if I don't hear anything in a while. hahaha. No patience, I've got no patience. :)

MLM

Update:

I talked to Dave last night, or the evening before. He indicated the 2012 ITRC is about half full as of this time - May 6, 2011

I am still trying to find out if they have any long range targets there - for me to shoot at?

I suspect it might be difficult to get in touch with Dave for the next week or so, he is relocating to that AO presently.

Aug ><>

Aug,

Did Dave move everything(business, home, etc) to AZ or just the ITRC match?

Any news on long range targets for you, yet?

MLM