• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Friday whatchya all doing !

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
St Patricks Day tomorrow ... Seems like we got about 50% of the population of the great states of Texas , Louisanna , Georgia and New York in Dublin at the moment ..

Busy working weekend for me .

Re: It's Friday whatchya all doing !

Working here too, and will be for the next 70 days straight. At least it's only double digits this time.

Have a pint for me guys!

Shooting my Tango-51 from TacOps (Out for Delivery on UPS...).

Heading down to Phoenix this afternoon! Going to be shooting a match.

Working. Reloading tonight for a small competition on Sunday. Back to work tomorow.

Work, eat, sleep, drop a dookie. Wash, rinse and repeat for 12 more days........

seems like you all are going to have fun this weekend, i get to work til 10 tonight, then turn around and wake up at 7AM to go strip a truck in a junkyard.. yay no sleep!

Work until 5 then sort of half day tomorrow. Hopefully gun show in king of prussia, PA next weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHOOTING! Handloading! SHOOTING SOME MORE! Hooray. </div></div>

Jealous ! That's what I am !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sictransitjosh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Work until 5 then sort of half day tomorrow. Hopefully gun show in king of prussia, PA next weekend. </div></div>

King of prussia you say? the weekend of the 23rd/24th? you may just see me there! lol

reloading some Hornady 178 AMAX's for a class I have in two weeks - need 350 rounds - 250 to go.

today
(x) mow the lawn
(x) drink scotch
(x) play with guns
(x) surf the hide for informative shit, hoping for another "shoelace pistol rest" or "i have a crazy question" thread to start.
saturday
( ) wiggle toes in carpet drink coffee play with guns
( ) chase wife around house
( ) take nap if she let me catch her
( ) wake up and shoot stuff
( ) grill steaks, drink newcastle.
sunday
( ) range
( ) walking dead final season

its a tough weekend.

2.11am and im still working.

Wish I was at home laying some pipe myself ! Lol

Sulking because I got dumped yesterday, drinking a beer because I got dumped yesterday, and getting annihilated tomorrow because I'm Irish and it's St. Paddy's day.

Saturday, dense, dense fog, Spring peeking out of it. Should clear before Noon.

St Pat's Corned beef in the crockpot w/potatos, cabbage, and carrots, extra mustard seed. Irish on my Mother's side (Clan Lavin, Mayo; massive mid-20th century participation NYC Fire Dept.), Mom was first generation American born. I had an 'interesting' childhood.

Racing Fundraiser party for my Son-in-Law's Cousin this evening, owns/drives a modified at Back Rock Speedway here in Dundee (wins a lot). Will probably make an early appearance, followed by an early escape. Being old and creaky has its benefits.

May sneak out to the range midday to sight and plink, depending on my mood. Got my Zombie-whackers up and running already, last week. The Savage 7.62x39 Scout nails the 250yd 10x10 gong 100% with Wolf, Tulammo, and PMC Bronze, same POI. Lovin' it. The SKS can handle anything within 200yd, most ricky-tick. Gotta get crackin' at working up a Zombie match format.

Life is good!

Greg

Got out, played with the Zombie Whackers. Realized they are both wearing sporter weight barrels. Hmmm....