• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

it's going down , Sunday nite

AD46BF99-AE07-4DB7-B2DE-A5A23139FC41.jpeg

I have a better chance of dying from This, or one of These than this B/S.
I would guess more people will die do to the damage done to the economy vs C-19, in the coming months.

Asking for many,..
How much have you spent on C-19 do to what the media was saying? This includes everything, guns/ammo/home stores/safety. To include what you have lost in lost work, or sales.

Then for the other side of the coin, how much more have you made via peoples fear of this or what it could lead into.

0/0/0
Absolutely nothing in my plan has changed. Everything is moving on schedule.
I put this plan in motion 10 years ago when I walked away from 30y7m&4d of putting up with other people controlling most of my movements.

Just spend a little more time at home, dont go to the few closed restaurants, and the social crew cant meet on the usual days as a group to screw with each other.
So far, all my neccessary businesses are still running, mechanic, John Deere, farmers co-op, fuel supply, and groceries.

I could make some $ on the panic, but, I refuse to f over my buds who need a bit of stuff I have, like them who refuse to screw us in return.
And kinda tough love, we dont do business outside the crew. Dont know you, dont do business with you. Old hillbilly rules, the tribe comes first.

Doesnt mean several very near are not doing it though. We say to them, "karma is a bitch, wait for it !"

And move smiling on.

Waiting on whatever worst is coming and planning on dealing with it. Glad it's not worse yet.

Last edited:
My spending habits have not changed nor will they, as I learned long ago, trouble will never call for an appointment. Hence I've always lived like it will start any second. What it has cost me is a huge amount of phone/computer/radio time with people who always talked about many things but,... only now are moving forward with same. However I expect when the sky turns blue, sunshine is abundant an the media stops their B/S about this things will get put on the back burner again. Many I've talked to are more worried about the short an long term effects on the economy vs day to day stuff right now. That could all change over night if cell/internet/power starts having issues. Which is on many a folks radar right now,...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Didnt happen.... jinx4evers prophet rating dropped real low by 0800 Monday, just sayin...
No different than Presidents of nations, military leaders or company CEO's. in my book. Everyone makes predictions that never come true,... Then again some do it to gauge reaction, make money, or crash economy's.

Reactions: Centuriator
The only thing different at my house is..........the VA cancelled my appointments. Everything else is rolling along as usual, I guess the economic fallout could possibly affect me in a couple of months, but I'm not losing my mind over it, I'll deal with it if/when it happens.

Reactions: Centuriator
Hey, I just realized Sunday night came and went...did it go down? What was it? Where can read about it going down?

Its going down in the Wuhan Coronavirus thread ??????

People going full retard over there, that's for sure. Meanwhile, we can hope people can get through to Trump and get him to shut the freak up and stop repeating nonsense the "experts" like his daughter Tiffany are tweeting out. :rolleyes:

Reactions: j-huskey
thought i'd let u know i didn't turn tail and run. Not in my DNA.
I spent the weekend listening to an elderly person cry their heart out. It's emotionally and physically draining. I could have responded yesterday, but just didn't want to listen to the crap.
U say nothing happened sunday night? New York shut down at 8pm all non essential business's. Trump and the federal government are not going to declare martial law. They don't have to. Governors are doing that, local mayors are doing that, american citizens are doing that , all without ever hearing the words "martial law" and the panic that goes with it.
Trump and his advisors were very smart in handling this. Declaring martial law would have created a panic that could have in the long run turned people against him. Once again everyone else is doing the work for him.
"NO" essential business's will be closed. Yes John deere will stay open , farmers will continue to farm, rancher's continue to ranch, etc. My wife received her fax from the CISA last Friday outlining what business's are to stay open and continue to operate. An initial list of "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers" I suppose many on here may have received one also.
Many others are now working from home, working less hours, or just laid off. Banks have closed their doors and lobby's, only drive thru without contacting for a special appointment. Schools are now closed for the reminder of the year. All sporting events are now canceled till further notice. No public gatherings. No more than 10 to gather in an area. That just about shuts down everything non essential. Our city offices are shutting down to outside traffic. County workers here are asked to maintain a distance of 6' from each other, take vacation days if they have them, no more than 1 person in a vehicle. County courthouse is closed. All universities closed.
All bars are closed here and surrounding towns. Eating places are drive thru or take out only if they allow u thru the door. NO public seating to enjoy your meal. So what are u doing? Going home, are u going out in the evening? Nope, no place to go, nothing open. Martial law usually invokes u staying in your homes after dark doesn't it? not for sure on that, it doesn't tell u to stay in your homes 24 hrs a day. I believe that's true, i've never lived in an area where there was martial law. Where are u and the majority of ur neighbors going now after sundown? Bar? nope closed. Out to eat? nope, closed. Movies, dancing , local VFW? nope, closed.
I close shop at 9pm. Last night, almost no one after 7:30pm. Absolutely no one after 8:30. Going home after 9, there was literally hardly any cars out. It was really kinda spooky. Coming into work this morning, about a 3rd the usual traffic. Local tire shop i go by that usually has a ton of business by 8, there was 1 car out front.
The fella that is produce manager at one of our 3 grocery stores said yesterday, they will get no more trucks from California. So he didn't know how much longer they would have fresh produce. They still are getting trucks from texas and florida. But the majority of their produce comes from CA.
No martial law? nothing happened Sunday? With Cumo's announcement in New York Sunday, how many other governers have followed suit. How many mayors of local towns? By this weekend, unless by some miracle, 70% of this nation is shut down for all intent and purposes. EXCEPT, for essential business's. But your right, nothing happened Sunday night.
Oh and as far as resources originally, a daughter and daughter-in-law that work at major medical centers in Omaha & Ft Worth. They both say they are still hearing "rumblings" , but we'll see.
Also the worthless fuck that made a comment about my mother, (I'm not going back several pages to look up ur handle) you must be a bottom dweller low life, Mothers are off limits. And anyone with a shred of decency knows that. I had to bury mine not that long ago.
The storm is upon us
Please feel free to continue ur bashing.

Sorry u took offense to my post.

Me, having enforced a "lockdown", (your word, in your initial post), at gunpoint, versus a curfew, or shutdown, or anything less than a at .gov forced LOCK down, was my dig at your "prophet" rating.

Again, sorry you took offense.

Otherwise I agree with most of your above post.
We have shut downs, curfews, and very limited national guard assistance AT this point,
all serving the point of "limited virus spread", until a longer term understanding and solution can be produced.

But, we haven't gotten into "nationwide LOCKdown" like the Chinese military blocking roads, boarding up apartments, and delivering food to those places.

We both recognize the problem and based on previous experience, may see the current status a bit different, and again, no offense intended.

Be glad nobody is road blocking you on a tracked vehicle sitting behind a MK19 or M2 Browning HB. That gives a bit of a different meaning to LOCK-down.

Best to you, VR

Reactions: forrestgump01
Sorry u took offense to my post.

Me, having enforced a "lockdown", (your word, in your initial post), at gunpoint, versus a curfew, or shutdown, or anything less than a at .gov forced LOCK down, was my dig at your "prophet" rating.

Again, sorry you took offense.

Otherwise I agree with most of your above post.
We have shut downs, curfews, and very limited national guard assistance AT this point,
all serving the point of "limited virus spread", until a longer term understanding and solution can be produced.

But, we haven't gotten into "nationwide LOCKdown" like the Chinese military blocking roads, boarding up apartments, and delivering food to those places.

We both recognize the problem and based on previous experience, may see the current status a bit different, and again, no offense intended.

Be glad nobody is road blocking you on a tracked vehicle sitting behind a MK19 or M2 Browning HB. That gives a bit of a different meaning to LOCK-down.

Best to you, VR
thanks, i agree with ur meaning , stay safe

Reactions: j-huskey
Oh come now, there isn't anything better than a good Mom joke! Only thing locked down here is gov't run institutions, and I don't need any of those fuckers anyway. Can't go in and sit down at McDonalds but I don't go sit with the mouth breathers anyway.